rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

0-10 scale
-10 scale
I constantly hear guys implying that 4/10 is ridiculously ugly. This is not true.

This is my scale:

10- pretty much perfect
9- extremely good looking
8- very good looking
7- above average/good looking
6- slightly above average
5- average
4- slightly under average
3- ugly
2- fugly
1- 300 pound obese ugly granny ugly

When it comes to online dating or hook ups in real life, you will get a girl 2-3 points below your score. So I am a 6.5/10 but on online dating I only get responses from girls who are 3s or 4s. Interestingly, the 2s and 1s don't bother, so that means girls more than 3 points below you will have the common sense to not chase you because they know you will reject them.

But it sucks because right now I am talking to a 3.5/10 on tinder. She said she wants a fwb. But I feel so insecure because even though I am a 6.5/10, she has the upper hand because she is willing to advertise that she wants fwb so that means I have to compete with dozens of more 6.5/10 males just to get her. The hypergamy is pathetic and depressing. I need sex right now so I am nervous about the possibility that she ghosts on me.
-10 scale
[Image: W5Xax9F.gif]
-10 scale
The only scale that matters:

WB/WNB

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.
-10 scale
The 1-10 scale is so last century. Patrice O'Neal nailed it with the 1-30 scale.

But the OG approach to the 1-10 scale, as YoungBlade says, is that, say, 5 and over is WB, and 4 and below is WNB, so what's the point of rating them?
-10 scale
At this point I'm counting the number of low value threads this guy makes before he gets banned.

Where art thou, almighty banhammer?
-10 scale
The more shit I read from this 'guy', the more I'm convinced it's a chick come here to troll.

"I constantly hear guys implying that 4/10 is ridiculously ugly. This is not true." - Sounds like shit an ugly chick would say. Also note that she refers to them as 'guys' and not 'other guys'.
"But I feel so insecure... The hypergamy is pathetic and depressing..." again, sounds like a very female way of describing the problem.

I bet I could find tons of other examples if I went back through OP's drivel, but it should be obvious enough to anyone that this is just some chick here to troll and doing a poor job hiding her gender.

for the lulz of it, I threw about three of OP's thread starting posts into that gender guessing site too.

[Image: f5tYBwF.png]
-10 scale
[Image: tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif]

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache
-10 scale
Quote: (04-09-2018 03:41 PM)Fightersword Wrote:  

The more shit I read from this 'guy', the more I'm convinced it's a chick come here to troll.

"I constantly hear guys implying that 4/10 is ridiculously ugly. This is not true." - Sounds like shit an ugly chick would say. Also note that she refers to them as 'guys' and not 'other guys'.
"But I feel so insecure... The hypergamy is pathetic and depressing..." again, sounds like a very female way of describing the problem.

I bet I could find tons of other examples if I went back through OP's drivel, but it should be obvious enough to anyone that this is just some chick here to troll and doing a poor job hiding her gender.

for the lulz of it, I threw about three of OP's thread starting posts into that gender guessing site too.

[Image: f5tYBwF.png]

While I agree the OP would be wise not to start threads that just rehash stuff that already gets discussed ad nauseum, does this really sound like something a girl would say?

Quote: (04-09-2018 02:00 AM)kbronik Wrote:  

When it comes to online dating or hook ups in real life, you will get a girl 2-3 points below your score. So I am a 6.5/10 but on online dating I only get responses from girls who are 3s or 4s. Interestingly, the 2s and 1s don't bother, so that means girls more than 3 points below you will have the common sense to not chase you because they know you will reject them.

Sounds to me like a man posting in good faith. kbronik, stick around, just be careful about starting low value threads.
-10 scale
Quote: (04-09-2018 07:39 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

The only scale that matters:

WB/WNB

Yes the boner test is king.
-10 scale
This isn't the forum to come and cry about how life sux because women can get banged by 4 points above them with ease.

This is the forum to come and learn what to do about it, with practical advice that works.
-10 scale
[Image: samuel-l-jackson-banned.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
-10 scale
I find the scale more interesting when women talk about it. I banged this pretty hot 22 year old stripper, I'd call her a 7, and I was driving her home and she said she thought she was a 4. I was blown away. But she definitely has some mental stuff going on.

So I asked her what she thought I was, and she said she thought I was a 6.

The scale isn't super useful, but with women it gives you a sense of whether they have self-esteem issues or have an overinflated ego.
-10 scale
Quote: (04-11-2018 11:07 AM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

I find the scale more interesting when women talk about it. I banged this pretty hot 22 year old stripper, I'd call her a 7, and I was driving her home and she said she thought she was a 4. I was blown away. But she definitely has some mental stuff going on.

So I asked her what she thought I was, and she said she thought I was a 6.

The scale isn't super useful, but with women it gives you a sense of whether they have self-esteem issues or have an overinflated ego.

I never met a woman who HONESTLY saw themselves as anything higher than a 6.....most will say they're a 10 but once you actually get to know them they tend to say they're lower....they're quick to point out their flaws also

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."
-10 scale
That's interesting. I might test that out.

I remember one who was offended I told her she was a 7+ (an 8 when she tries, a 7 when she doesn't), and she's one of the hottest women I've been with.