rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who else is on a dry spell

Venting because this feels horrible. I haven't banged a girl in 2 weeks since I dropped my main and the last new girl I had sex with was 5 weeks ago. This weekend two sluts who I've banged before hit me up but they're really average and I don't really like sexing sluts more than once or I feel gross.

I've been on no fap too it's making me get to the point where I want to hit up those sluts or will even bang a 4/10 fatty I may have to give in and spank the monkey. This feels horrible I really just want a nice feminine fwb or gf but in this liberal college town it seems non existent. I had to drop my last main girl because I started getting feelings and she was kind of crazy so I couldn't have that. I can't wait to go to Poland this Summer i'm really banking on these Polish biddies being better than these feminist whores. I'm pretty sick of the partying lifestyle and just want a nice feminine girl who can cook/clean for me and fucks my brains out when I want it.

My game is decent but I just feel like i'm losing the motivation for this meaningless sex, every girl seems the same and has no redeeming qualities besides her vagina/isn't worth the drama of passing her shit tests. At the same time i'm a horny fucker and need sex in order to focus on my business, lifting, and classes.

end rant, feel free to call me a beta or say I need to improve myself to get a quality girl, idc, i'm probably a 7-8 at least in looks, muscular, lean green eyes, tank skin, dress well but am 5'7. Am well read, have good game, dick game is 10/10, have my shit together, etc..

DELETE

I'm not sure 2 weeks really counts as a dry spell, sounds more like a short break to me. Not sure what the point is of your post is, but I can understand if you're burnt out, chasing new pussy is a lot of work. But if your looking for a nice feminine girl in the US your going to have to put the work in. Only you can decide if it is worth it.

Going on 15 months here but that's just normal life for me.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Been a few years for me, but I'm an absolute antisocial bastard. Been on #NoFap to try to motivate me to do something about my sex life, but it hasn't done much. I've got a post ruminating about my experience with #NoFap, but that will go in the correct thread once ready.

^Dang, these guys with really high post counts have been dry for that long? That's crazy...

and here I thought getting laid 1-2 times a week was slow

Quote: (04-08-2018 07:22 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Going on 15 months here but that's just normal life for me.

Quote: (04-08-2018 09:45 PM)Marmite Wrote:  

Been a few years for me, but I'm an absolute antisocial bastard. Been on #NoFap to try to motivate me to do something about my sex life, but it hasn't done much. I've got a post ruminating about my experience with #NoFap, but that will go in the correct thread once ready.

Serious question have you guys read bang? I was still getting laid somewhat before I read it but after reading it and applying what I read I started banging a lot more, not saying i'm a player or anything yet (counts only in the 20's) but it really helps

Quote: (04-08-2018 07:19 PM)WhatTheFuck Wrote:  

I'm not sure 2 weeks really counts as a dry spell, sounds more like a short break to me. Not sure what the point is of your post is, but I can understand if you're burnt out, chasing new pussy is a lot of work. But if your looking for a nice feminine girl in the US your going to have to put the work in. Only you can decide if it is worth it.

Honestly I don't know what the point was lol. I guess i'm just getting frustrated in general from being burnt out + dry spell + no fap but after seeing people post multiple month or year long dry spells, it seems I shouldn't really complain. I really can't wait until my business gets to the point where I can travel indefinitely.

Quote: (04-08-2018 06:30 PM)bigolteddies Wrote:  

I can't wait to go to Poland this Summer i'm really banking on these Polish biddies being better than these feminist whores. I'm pretty sick of the partying lifestyle and just want a nice feminine girl who can cook/clean for me and fucks my brains out when I want it.

Can't wait to see your face when you realize...

All Women Are Like That.

Change your mentality. Become the man you want to be, and make women a distant priority in your life.

Quote: (04-09-2018 12:34 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Can't wait to see your face when you realize...

All Women Are Like That.

Change your mentality. Become the man you want to be, and make women a distant priority in your life.

Of course they're not all virgin unicorn wife material but i'm assuming based on what i've read that they're going to be in general hotter, more feminine, and have lower standards haha.

Quote: (04-08-2018 09:45 PM)Marmite Wrote:  

Wow finally someone else in the same boat. Feels1%betterman. I am out of school, no girls at my job, I hate clubbing/going out, I get pissed at dealing with friends because they are retarded and selfish and I'm bored of chilling with friends already did that so much while I was younger so I don't have a social circle which is what I prefer but obviously it dents chances of meeting girls. I just don't know if it is worth it to change who I am just to get girls. I will be getting girls but then I will be unhappy every single other second of my life because I would be forcing myself to be someone I am not and do things I don't like. But even having a large social circle is no guarantee of finding girls.. it just helps your chances. For example I know this super social guy and even he has difficulty meeting girls.. he never once met a girl from his huge social circle yet, he met one girl recently and that was through his job. So I feel like it would be a chore to take such a radical step and then still not find a girl that would piss me the fuck off. I tried online dating but I only get matched with girls 3 points less than me. Some of them are borderline barely bangable but I spent so much time and effort trying to game them and so far it has led to nothing. Been on date with a very small number of girls but never led to anything. I just wish there was some way to meet girls in real life without having to lead a super social lifestyle.

Is everybody really getting laid everyday/4-5 times a week?
A lot of sex is enjoyable but if it's not too much, I think it's not the end of the world.

Quote:Quote:

Serious question have you guys read bang?

Of course... But I don't go to night clubs anymore.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (04-09-2018 12:36 AM)bigolteddies Wrote:  

Of course they're not all virgin unicorn wife material but i'm assuming based on what i've read that they're going to be in general hotter, more feminine, and have lower standards haha.

This was painful to see. To hope that women elsewhere have lower standards instead of improving yourself is an escapist mindset. “I can’t get the women here so I’m hoping other women would be willing to fuck me” is not what game or this forum is about. Game is personal self improvement and making the conscious decision that you want better quality. You can bang anywhere but you’re making the effort to travel because you can get and want better women.

Not to come down on you OP, but realize if you are having trouble getting laid here with a decent chick, moving to Poland won't automatically remedy this issue. Hot feminine women won't just be gifted to anyone with a passport.

Better pack your Game

MDP

This entire thread is depressing to read. That's enough internet for 1 night.
Move to Southeast Asia and you'll never be in a dry spell again.

Quote: (04-09-2018 07:33 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

This was painful to see. To hope that women elsewhere have lower standards instead of improving yourself is an escapist mindset. “I can’t get the women here so I’m hoping other women would be willing to fuck me” is not what game or this forum is about. Game is personal self improvement and making the conscious decision that you want better quality. You can bang anywhere but you’re making the effort to travel because you can get and want better women.

I can get women here you obviously didn't read what I wrote, i'm just sick of their shit personalities being in a college town having all of them carousel riding and having inflated egos. I'm sick of having to go out and be a clown to entertain them for pussy don't lecture me on game I know what fucking game is and I improve myself in all aspects of my life everyday.

Steady on, OP, you've started a low value thread and now you're being argumentative with sound advice from Zerdame.

Still, spending a summer in Poland is a good idea.

Quote: (04-09-2018 07:33 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

I only felt like answering because I want to second that. Go to Poland, have fun but I bet you when you go back home you will still feel the need to solve the whatever-issue-it-is there.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com

Jesus, I didn't realize it was possible to go years without sex for a non-medical reason. Seriously guys, if you're going months or even years without getting laid you haven't done your required reading or recommended amounts of approaching. Your quality of life will improve greatly once you do. Getting laid regularly and confidence with women absolutely rolls into other areas of your life. I haven't gone any longer than 2 weeks without sex since I lost my virginity, and this was well before I discovered Roosh and this forum. I attribute a lot of my personal success to getting laid frequently.

It's a lot harder to get stressed with your job or your side business if you're getting your rocks off with a hot chick.

Quote: (04-08-2018 11:14 PM)True Balla Wrote:  

^Dang, these guys with really high post counts have been dry for that long? That's crazy...

What's surprising about excessive internet posters not getting laid? RVF or no RVF? Especially when the majority of said posting is done in the Politics section. This is not meant as a criticism of Rex. I just don't follow the logic of 'posts on rvf a lot = must get laid a lot'.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (04-08-2018 06:30 PM)bigolteddies Wrote:  

i'm probably a 7-8 at least in looks, muscular, lean green eyes, tank skin, dress well but am 5'7. Am well read, have good game, dick game is 10/10, have my shit together, etc..

This doesn't add up. You are overestimating yourself somewhere here, otherwise you wouldn't have this problem.

Quote: (04-09-2018 04:55 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2018 11:14 PM)True Balla Wrote:  

What's surprising about excessive internet posters not getting laid? RVF or no RVF? Especially when the majority of said posting is done in the Politics section. This is not meant as a criticism of Rex. I just don't follow the logic of 'posts on rvf a lot = must get laid a lot'.

I'm still a virgin dude, someday I'll get rid of my vcard.

I was hoping if I hit 200 rep points on RVF that a girl would magically appear on my dick.

Quote: (04-09-2018 06:00 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'm still a virgin dude, someday I'll get rid of my vcard.

I was hoping if I hit 200 rep points on RVF that a girl would magically appear on my dick.

OK, here's the deal. I rep you twenty times, and you ask magic girl if she has a sister with lower standards for me.

My dry spell had nothing to do with a lack of game, or game denialism. It's more down to a lack of desire. I was hoping the #NoFap would cause some sort of increased desire, but it hasn't made much of a difference. My desire to increase my sex life is purely logical, knowing that it is something normal that I should be doing with my life.

I think my next step is blood work to figure out if it is a physical problem, or something psychological. I'm thinking probably psychological since I have a blunted emotional range, and lack of interest in other people in general, not just sexually.

I don't know if the dry spell has caused the increased indifference to others, or my indifference to others caused my dry spell. I know it wasn't like this when I worked in a hospital and was constantly surrounded by new girls so maybe it is simply an access issue.