rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approach on your worst days

I wake up annoyed as fuck after a shitty night sleep, and i just want to punch something so hard to relieve the anger. Another shitty day, and i have assignments due until the late night. It's the first time this year i've felt so shit. Mood ruined. But the weather is nice, it's rarely nice here. 13 degrees is a blessing in scandinavia right now. So i decide to hit up my friends, none of them want to go out and chill. Instead of getting more annoyed i think fuck it. So i grab my backpack, throw in 2 books and decide to head out for a walk.

I go out, enjoy an ice cream alone, not giving a shit about my surroundings. Not in a slightly mood for pickup or approaching anyone, let alone talk to anyone. I end up at the park, and sit up a tree and start reading BANG by roosh. I have been putting it off for so long, and only been reading the forums for a long time, that i forgot i had even bought it and it had just been laying there, with the bunch of books i still hadn't gotten to.

I notice a blond girl sitting there and i catch her looking at me a little bit. I proceed reading and im thinking i want to approach her but im having such a shitty day, "what if i will get blown out?" "what if im not funny enough" "what if i look like shit, i just woke up 30 min ago". These thoughts came to my mind, and it kept me from approaching. 10 minutes in I got to the part in the book about cold approach, and rejection. "When you get rejected by a girl, there's only one thought that should be in your head: "It's her loss". Genius i thought. I can't learn from this book if i don't actually apply the advice given, i need to put my shit together, and so i did. At this point i had not really gamed any girl for the past 3 weeks, and haven't been going out as usual, and was just stressed because of school and feeling down. So that's why the hesitation. I didn't feel very confident.

In my mind i wanted to think of a pickup line before approaching her, but i threw that idea out of the window. That's stupid. I walked up to her and said "Hi, have you read this book?" and she smiled and said said no. I asked if she ever read books? She said she does, but mostly girly books. I laughed and said, yeah me too. She said she noticed me sitting there reading and was impressed. I asked why? She said she rarely sees people with a book in their hand nowadays. It's all social media and phones now. I said, yeah im old school, i love reading. And so the ice was broken. She seemed very open after that.

She had just taken her entrance exam for the university she applied for, here in my city. But she wasn't from around here. She was very beautiful, and seemed intelligent. She said she is just sitting here waiting for her train to arrive in 2 hours, so i decided to take her on a insta date. She said it was her first time in the city, so i offered to show her around, she said "sure let's do it". We ended up talking about all sorts of stuff. She was just my type of girl, she was into gym, she had just applied for a bachelor in Sport and Health and she had been travelling the world, and spent a year or two as an exchange student in the US. Also she was on a rowing team and was quite active. She seemed so sweet and her humour was the best thing about her. She made me laugh so much, it's been over 2 years since a girl had me laugh like that. She told all kind of stories and i listened with passion. And the best thing was, i didn't have to do the talking, she brought up subjects all the time, and seemed very interested in me. Not just your average girl where you have to put up a conversation and ask questions, and get short answers. No, she actually asked more about me, and wanted to know more about my life. It felt so different. It felt really good, like you're vibing so well with another person. I didn't feel like i had just met her, but that i knew her for such a long time. She was so interesting, it's hard to describe. She had a lot going for her in life, and i kind of envied her in a good way. We talked about nostalgic stuff, and it brought some happiness in me. She knew exactly what kind of things i was talking about and understood the underlying jokes. I found myself getting lost in her crystal blue eyes. Time flew, we talked and talked, and there was never awkward silence.

We ended up talking for 2 hours and i looked at the phone and said, oh i guess your train arrives in 5 minutes, we should get going. She said "awww that's sad.." like she wanted to stay there for longer. I walked her to the train station and she said she wanted to take a picture of us together, i said sure and joked about that im only good from certain angles, i should take the picture. I scrolled through some filters and told her i'd put my favourite on. She stopped me on the "love" filter and said, let's do this one instead, i said ok. She said she was very happy she met me, i made her day much better. She asked if she can find me anywhere, and that she wants to contact me again, i said she could add me on instagram. We hugged and parted ways. I went home with this weird smile on my face the whole time. A day that started off as the worst in months turned out to be one of the best.

Moral of the story? Beginners out there, if you feel lack of motivation or are giving up, change ur surroundings, try out new enviroments, explore cold approach. I have only been doing night club game for a long time that i forgot you can cold approach girls at malls/grocery stores/college etc etc. DAY GAME. And usually these girls are the top tier quality that you won't find drunk or only looking to get dicked in night clubs. Mostly LTR material. I was thinking i had everything going for me and that i was getting good at game, because i had 2-3 plates spinning at one time, but i guess you always learn something new. Today i learned that i need to do this more often. Imagine the success and the stories that would come out of this once i approach 100's of girls. This is new motivation for me to get out there, even on my worst days, when i feel like a piece of shit. Don't over exaggerate your success, and don't settle like i did. It only made me sit back and relax and fall into a shitty state and lose my confident. This one girl blows all my previous plates out of the water. Always progress. Never settle.

She is sitting in the train on the way home right now, and i'm not sure if i will ever see her again. The thought makes me sad, but happy at the same time. When you cross paths with someone you vibe so well with, it's a waste to let it go, and you should pursue it some people say. What do you guys think, should i message her to arrange a new meeting? She lives 2 hours away with train, so it's difficult. She liked all my three pictures on instagram and commented "cute!" on one of them, so i guess she is seeing me more than friend. And that's the impression that i've had the whole interaction with her. I have been on multiple dates and approached a ton of girls during night game, but none of them left the same impression that this one girl made on me. What a day man.

Just reading this now, sorry. But you HAVE to message her. Hope you did. Not due to the whole soul mate bs but due to a geniune friend. Decide if you want to bang, date (str or ltr) or just keep around as a cool as friend whom understands you. I love days when I approach a chick like this. Like you don't even have to bounce them to get that time distortion feeling as you say you felt with her. Keep in touch with her! Nothing to lose.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Good stuff brother.

I approve of your advice. A change of environment definitely helps. Personally I think the best lifestyle is when you can go / game where ever you want, when you want and when you feel like it.

You can gauge your own abilities by being at different places/environments and learn things that work at a place, things that don't and that's things that MIGHT work at a place where it can work somewhere else.