rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smelly vagina

Smelly vagina

So i have been fucking this girl i have been dating, twice now, but there's something really annoying about her. Her vagina smells like fish. The thing is, i like her and she's clean and smells good normally, but it's when we have sex it smells like fish, it's horrible, because you want to fuck her, but it kills the mood and boner. First time i was about to go down on her, but i smelled something really bad, so i just ended up fingering her and fucking her. The next time my dick nearly went limp, like what the fuck.

I was thinking about telling her it, but she's insecure as fuck about herself, so saying this will result in her never wanting to get naked again. Also i thought about asking her to take a shower with me, but as i mentioned, she's insecure and shy, so it wont happen. What's my options in this scenario lol, this is not a troll. Looking for advice. Would you stay with a girl like this, or would you just move on? She's a sweet girl with a good personality.

Smelly vagina

I hear you man, bad smells kill my boner instantly.

If she is showering everyday and doing basic hygiene and still smells terrible there is chance she has some hormonal imbalance, or an infection she's unaware of. Chlamydia can cause bad smells, and it's also an STD that many will not even have other syptoms. It wouldn't hurt for you to get tested, as you would likely have it if she did. At least something to eliminate. If she is not showering daily and practicing good hygiene then you indeed have a problem on your hands.

Smelly vagina

Ah this is a fun thing deal with.

If you already know the girl has a stinky pussy but still like her and want to bang her, shower with her before sex.
There are a variety of excuses to get her in the shower with you, plus girls like it too.
While you're in there just finger bang her a ton to get out all the stinky pussy juice that's been in there since her last period.
( I tell my LTR to clean out her pussy once it's done to get out all the funky smells. Also getting her to do it twice a week is good enough to keep it nice)
The smell can be from a variety of reasons like Iceman says std's and vaginal infections being the main culprit. Talk to her and get them cleared up. If it's still bad get her to drink more water and eat more fruit. Cut out the junk food and other trash she likes to eat.

Smelly vagina

It could also be Bacterial Vaginosis. I've run into that before. Usually BV is caused by multiple sex partners introducing all kinds of bacteria to her vegana resulting in a terrible smell due to imbalance.

Most of the time they won't really notice like you do, so you need to tell them.

If you're too shy and you think that it could be a bacterial imbalance, then try running a bath and putting one cup of distilled white vinegar in it and sitting in it with her. You can throw a bath salt in there to cover up the smell. Basically just low key try and clean her lol

Smelly vagina

You might find answers in this other thread talking about the exact same subject or this one.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Smelly vagina

alpha hit the nail on the head....I'm in medical training to become a doc and thats what I was thinking. Is there a green residue anywhere? That's also very characteristic of BV. If it is, you would mostly like also need to get treated.

Smelly vagina

I've taken girls I liked to the std clinic twice, made a fun date out of it. We both got checked up so it wasn't like she was on the spot too much. Make sure she asks for a pussy inspection (pretty sure that's the medical term) as well as the usual blood tests.

Basically lead her like it's a normal, mundane thing. Joke around in the waiting room, no different from going to a new cafe or the zoo for an outing. I love the zoo, those cute monkeys with their silly hands always make me smile. But I digress.

Come at me, "next her" gang, just drop some dank memes, please.

Smelly vagina

And, as docbel123 says, it can't hurt for you to get looked at too, although they'll probably just prescribe you antibiotics regardless.

Smelly vagina

Quote: (04-06-2018 02:24 PM)PondScum Wrote:  

I've taken girls I liked to the std clinic twice, made a fun date out of it.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

This thread delivered haha.

Game level STD Clinic lmao that's pretty good!

Smelly vagina

Thanks kaotic, an oldie but a goldie. Much appreciated.

Smelly vagina

Something about this thread smells fishy

Smelly vagina

Put a clothespin on your nose and bang away (preferably rawdog, no need for lube--the infection will provide).

Smelly vagina

Shove a box up in her box

[Image: 531548__86768_std.jpg]

Works for the fridge

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Smelly vagina

Quote: (04-06-2018 04:36 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Put a clothespin on your nose and bang away (preferably rawdog, no need for lube--the infection will provide).

[Image: whoa.gif]

I have blasted plenty of jizz into vageens. It will smell like fish after a short while.

Not saying shes a sloot, but maybe shes a sloot.

Smelly vagina

Don't they all smell like fish?
Rub a little fresh lemon and tartar sauce sauce on that thing.

Smelly vagina

I had this situation happen to me about 4 years ago, and had similar results as OP (limp dick syndrome). We passed out that night, but when I woke up the following morning, she still had a smell to her. I left and never called back.

More recently, I met a girl at a bar who had a smell that could only be described as if she had just passed gas. Come to find out she had some sort of digestive disorder, and had the strictest diet known to man. Anything she ate that was not dairy free, gluten free, etc would make her smell. Didn't hang around her long.

Smelly vagina

Quote: (04-08-2018 01:07 PM)treypound Wrote:  

I had this situation happen to me about 4 years ago, and had similar results as OP (limp dick syndrome). We passed out that night, but when I woke up the following morning, she still had a smell to her. I left and never called back.

More recently, I met a girl at a bar who had a smell that could only be described as if she had just passed gas. Come to find out she had some sort of digestive disorder, and had the strictest diet known to man. Anything she ate that was not dairy free, gluten free, etc would make her smell. Didn't hang around her long.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Smelly vagina

I was at a movie (fairly recently, the last King Kong flick with Sam Jackson) with a date and the place was packed. There wasn't an empty seat in the house--and all of the sudden, there comes this smell... Someone clearly had shit themselves. Not a fart, mind you, but shit. I was so embarrassed because I thought someone would think it was me, but then my date got up and (it was clearly her, at this point) went to the restroom. People snickered and made comments, but I was just appalled, not that she did it, but that it had happened to her. The horror.

But she later explained, that she had some sort of condition that rested on a delicate diet and we had gone to dinner before the movie and she must've eaten something that just wasn't right. I felt awful for her, I mean, it was very, very noticeable. I just tried my best to play it off, like it happens to everyone... I didn't want to make a bigger deal out of it, but that happened.

Smelly vagina

Quote: (04-09-2018 09:38 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

I was at a movie (fairly recently, the last King Kong flick with Sam Jackson) with a date and the place was packed. There wasn't an empty seat in the house--and all of the sudden, there comes this smell... Someone clearly had shit themselves. Not a fart, mind you, but shit. I was so embarrassed because I thought someone would think it was me, but then my date got up and (it was clearly her, at this point) went to the restroom. People snickered and made comments, but I was just appalled, not that she did it, but that it had happened to her. The horror.

But she later explained, that she had some sort of condition that rested on a delicate diet and we had gone to dinner before the movie and she must've eaten something that just wasn't right. I felt awful for her, I mean, it was very, very noticeable. I just tried my best to play it off, like it happens to everyone... I didn't want to make a bigger deal out of it, but that happened.

With situations like that why did she even eat the food at all?
Or even say something to you about how it would bother her stomach.

Smelly vagina

That's crazy. She should have told you that she had diet restrictions, or just ate at home and met you for the movie.

Smelly vagina

Start leaving tic tacs and incense candles in her panties. She'll get the message.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Smelly vagina

I never banged a girl with a smelly pussy.
Maybe I'm just lucky.

Smelly vagina

[Image: 220px-Clothespin-2459e.jpg]

If that fails you can always just hold your breath and have your girl have one of these on hand for when you pass out.

[Image: Denver-Broncos-quarterback-Peyton-Mannin...-salts.jpg]

On a serious note, she may not know she has a stinky pussy. She may think it's normal. Break it to her gently. If she doesn't do anything about it don't smash.

Smelly vagina

I went to school with a girl that used to get horrible infections all the time. She said it caused "sense issues" as I recall. What she used to do was freeze yogurt in to little "puss pops". Then, she would shove them in there like three times a day for a few days. Took care of the problem.

So, what I'm saying is maybe you should start dipping your dick in Activia before you bang this chick. A few rounds of probiotics will balance her out.

That's a true story, by the way.

Currently out of office.

Smelly vagina

Did you still go through with the bang at the end of the night? Tell the truth.