rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

David Hogg's Reddit account

Here it is - https://theralphretort.com/david-hogg-re...e-3031018/

I think we found out what his major malfunction was - "I'm 17 years old and I've never been on a date."

This incel skeleton wants our guns so he can shoot up a school unimpeded.

It's all coming together.

This is nice to discuss, but either retitle the thread to [David Hogg thread] or merge it with the [School Shooting] thread.

As for David, I'm honestly surprised to find out that he's not gay.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-01-2018 10:20 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

I think we found out what his major malfunction was - "I'm 17 years old and I've never been on a date."

You mean his major motivation.

If this dude had any game he would have turned his 15 minutes of fame into major pussy. Somehow I don't think that happened.

Quote: (04-01-2018 10:26 AM)iop890 Wrote:  

This incel skeleton wants our guns so he can shoot up a school unimpeded.

It's all coming together.

There should be a requirement - if you are a virgin you are not allowed to vote.

Just imagine how the vote results would change. And no, p4p does not count.

Edit:
[Image: L7Uya6Q.png]
[Image: laugh4.gif]

Hogg is insanely jealous of every man who displays masculinity, which is why he wants to ban self defense. First he aims to abolish the Second Amendment and then he'll go after gyms and martial arts classes because some kid somewhere stubbed a toe.

Quote: (04-01-2018 11:54 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2018 10:20 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

You mean his major motivation.

The question is can he leverage 15 minutes of fame to get some pussy? My guess is yes. And if so, faggot game recognised.

Wow.

That is a lot of bullshit to spill on Reddit.

Turns out I wasn't totally off the wall to accuse him of being the kid on "Malcolm in the Middle". The parallels are uncanny.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

He’s also been trying to go vegan but whines that his mother won’t cook vegan shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vegetarian/comm...7_and_was/

What a fucking faggot.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

He submitted this image multiple times to reddit. Can we really rule out he's not the shooter?

[Image: gux1fyyxhcjz.jpg]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

I have a hard time believing it is so bad these days that a kid can't get laid in high school. That is soo messed up. Thanks feminism.
Pro tip to any young dudes here in the same situation: Go trashy! Trashy girls put out. If she smokes she pokes! Thank me later guys. When I smell cigarette smoke I KNOW I'm getting laid.

[Image: 275h3x.jpg]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/979453281201217536][/url]

Palpatine: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth David Hogg The Cucked?

Anakin: No?

Palpatine: I thought not. It’s not a story the MSM would tell you. It’s a Soy legend. Darth David Hogg was a Sickly Lord of the Soy, so effete and limpwristed he could use the media to influence the commies to create....gun laws. He had such a knowledge of the soy side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from reproducing.

Anakin: He could actually prevent a generation from protecting themselves?

Palpatine: The dark side of cuckery is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Anakin: What happened to him?

Palpatine: He became so brazen… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his Cuban girlfriend everything he knew, then his handlers murdered him in a false flag. Ironic. He could save others from mass murder, but not himself.

Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?

Palpatine: Not from the 2nd amendment.

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:52 PM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

Hogg is insanely jealous of every man who displays masculinity, which is why he wants to ban self defense. First he aims to abolish the Second Amendment and then he'll go after gyms and martial arts classes because some kid somewhere stubbed a toe.
Guns aren't masculine. Guns are for the fearful. Guns won't protect you when your government chooses to kill you either. Guns are what you use to feel more powerful and in control, because in reality you are a tiny, insignificant man and you have control over absolutely nothing.

That must be why America is still nominally free while in the UK muslim rape gangs act with impunity and white dudes are jailed for teaching their dog to do a Nazi salute.

Enjoy your soy.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-02-2018 01:00 AM)Kyon Wrote:  

Guns aren't masculine. Guns are for the fearful. Guns won't protect you when your government chooses to kill you either. Guns are what you use to feel more powerful and in control, because in reality you are a tiny, insignificant man and you have control over absolutely nothing.

[Image: 4d5.jpg]

Damn this thread is full of win.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Funny how kids can get decent grades by doing extra credit and kissing a teacher's ass - then lose their shit when it comes time to prove they've actually learned anything.

Quote:Quote:

I am so fucking done with all this college shit. I've worked my ass off the past 3 years of H.S. but am shit at SAT/ACT/WOFBSSTISA (Whatever other bull shit standardized test I suck at) At this point college seems like a fucking circle jerk of debt collecting 20 somethings that just waste their time getting drunk and partying only to graduate 4 or more years later to find every job that they are qualified for either A. No longer exists because of automation or B.) They need 5 years of experience for a minimum wage entry level job with 0 benefits. Literally why should one fucking piece of paper determine what college I get into. I got a 4.25 GPA and tons of extra circulars and hard classes but because of one fucking 4 hour test I can't go to the college(s) I've wanted to go to since I was 5. All because of a fucking stupid ass test the past 3 years of my stupid life have been for nothing. BTW fuck the SAT

I have control over my household and that's enough control for some men.

Hi David Hogg!

Guys go easy on this man. I just exchanged some PMs with him to clarify his position. It turns out that he's a little confused because he actually bought a gun some time ago thinking that it would make him feel more masculine and "powerful and in control." But whenever he tried using it he ended up feeling completely emasculated, often crying in a fetal position on his bathroom floor. That seemed strange to me, but it made a lot of sense when he sent me a picture of his weapon of choice:
[Image: gun-dildo.jpg]

Quote: (04-02-2018 03:03 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Funny how kids can get decent grades by doing extra credit and kissing a teacher's ass - then lose their shit when it comes time to prove they've actually learned anything.

Quote:Quote:

I am so fucking done with all this college shit. I've worked my ass off the past 3 years of H.S. but am shit at SAT/ACT/WOFBSSTISA (Whatever other bull shit standardized test I suck at) At this point college seems like a fucking circle jerk of debt collecting 20 somethings that just waste their time getting drunk and partying only to graduate 4 or more years later to find every job that they are qualified for either A. No longer exists because of automation or B.) They need 5 years of experience for a minimum wage entry level job with 0 benefits. Literally why should one fucking piece of paper determine what college I get into. I got a 4.25 GPA and tons of extra circulars and hard classes but because of one fucking 4 hour test I can't go to the college(s) I've wanted to go to since I was 5. All because of a fucking stupid ass test the past 3 years of my stupid life have been for nothing. BTW fuck the SAT

>Soy skeleton fellates it's way into a perfect GPA by parroting it's faggot teachers' political views but gets undone by an IQ test in disguise.

Heh. At least xe is figuring out what a scam university is, though in a beta-rage/sour grapes sort of way.