rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In Europe a good and cheap country to fuck?

Hi, I don't know Europe well. Which is the best coutry to fuck regular woman? I tell you more.
I'm 58 old, attractive, sweet, loyal.
My options there:
I will have one free week
I will need only one woman. My goal is a woman 18-40 years old.
I'd like to know her on dating sites.

For regualar women I mean those women like money for sex in that precise time. I don't like pro, semi pros are better. But I never will enter into some clubs.
I will treat her like a girlfriend but I don't like to spend a lot of money for her.
I thank you for some info.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (03-25-2018 07:09 AM)Pussylicker Wrote:  

Hi, I don't know Europe well. Which is the best coutry to fuck regular woman? I tell you more.
I'm 58 old, attractive, sweet, loyal.
My options there:
I will have one free week
I will need only one woman. My goal is a woman 18-40 years old.
I'd like to know her on dating sites.

For regualar women I mean those women like money for sex in that precise time. I don't like pro, semi pros are better. But I never will enter into some clubs.
I will treat her like a girlfriend but I don't like to spend a lot of money for her.
I thank you for some info.

You're 58 and still have no idea how the world works? Just ponder the concept of supply and demand for a moment. Why would an 18-40 year old woman have demand for a frugal 58 year old on vacation? FYI, Europe isn't a country.

No clue on the question since all my time in Europe was spent in a camo suit with black boots, but your name reminded me of this gem I first heard in Bosnia.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Stay in South America. It will get tougher for you in Europe - no matter where you go.

Are you telling me Ukraina or Albany are not good like South America for my goal?

Quote: (03-25-2018 12:30 PM)Pussylicker Wrote:  

Are you telling me Ukraina or Albany are not good like South America for my goal?

Albany, NY is a cheap place to fuck. Check it out.

Quote: (03-25-2018 08:05 AM)jcardial Wrote:  

You're 58 and still have no idea how the world works? Just ponder the concept of supply and demand for a moment. Why would an 18-40 year old woman have demand for a frugal 58 year old on vacation? FYI, Europe isn't a country.

I am an expert traveller but I don't know Europe. I have idea how the world works. I think you have no idea how the world works or you are so bad and ugly like a monster. I hope you are not ugly but you are only an inexpert young man. [Image: wink.gif]

>Why would an 18-40 year old woman have demand for a frugal 58 year old on vacation?

Sure I answer: why beautiful and very young girls have sex with Sean Connery?

Quote: (03-25-2018 12:33 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Joking aside - anyone who thinks that even Ukraine, Albania (90%+ Muslim) or even Moldovia is easier to fuck than South America is deluding himself. Check out the Venezuela pussy that is flooding neighboring countries.

The posts are funny - if they are honest and not trollish, then they display a huge number or shortages on so many levels, that the only place you will get laid is with a prostitute - all at prices far beyond the ones you got used to in most South American countries.

Quote: (03-25-2018 12:33 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

If you mean New York (NY) I will go there even if it is not in Europe. [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (03-25-2018 01:07 PM)Pussylicker Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2018 08:05 AM)jcardial Wrote:  

I am an expert traveller but I don't know Europe. I have idea how the world works. I think you have no idea how the world works or you are so bad and ugly like a monster. I hope you are not ugly but you are only an inexpert young man. [Image: wink.gif]

>Why would an 18-40 year old woman have demand for a frugal 58 year old on vacation?

Sure I answer: why beautiful and very young girls have sex with Sean Connery?

Because the guy is a rich and famous celebrity who played James Bond? That might have something to do with it.

Go to Bratislava.

G

Friends, after this post I'm sure you guys kidding me but I don't take interest about it.
I'm kind of at home in South America, in Far East and ... in some african countries. I even went 5 times to Venezuela and many times to Colombia. I speak fluent spanish. In general if I contact 100 regular girls, around 99% of them want to be with me even for one week only. In a country a girl made 8 hours round trip to fuck with me for 2 hours. I even forgot to give her some money for her transport because she was in a hurry. After 5 days she wrote to me again that she wanted to come to me for sex again. But I told her I was at the airport to leave. Some girls fought because they were contending me and around 50% have fallen in love with me in such a short time. Many of them are still writing to me on the chatline. Ufff
I don't know Europe at all and I'd like to fuck some european women.
Now you know my story and I hope you understand and if you don't understand it is worse for you. [Image: wink.gif]

Have these girls any interest in blowing you or are you forever a Pussylicker?

Also, will you share some secrets? 99 out of 100 girls is a great ratio.

Quote: (03-25-2018 03:09 PM)Pussylicker Wrote:  

Friends, after this post I'm sure you guys kidding me but I don't take interest about it.
I'm kind of at home in South America, in Far East and ... in some african countries. I even went 5 times to Venezuela and many times to Colombia. I speak fluent spanish. In general if I contact 100 regular girls, around 99% of them want to be with me even for one week only. In a country a girl made 8 hours round trip to fuck with me for 2 hours. I even forgot to give her some money for her transport because she was in a hurry. After 5 days she wrote to me again that she wanted to come to me for sex again. But I told her I was at the airport to leave. Some girls fought because they were contending me and around 50% have fallen in love with me in such a short time. Many of them are still writing to me on the chatline. Ufff
Now you know my story and I hope you understand and if you don't understand it is worse for you. [Image: wink.gif]

I've lived all over South America for six years and all over Europe for five years. The supply of ultra poor chicas willing to sleep with a geezer pretty quickly for even a small chance of getting out is astronomically higher in South America than Europe, not to mention you speak the same first language. It's not a very useful data point that you got some girls in a country where throwing around tens of dollars elevates you to high roller status. Unfortunately, most hot European women aren't in a state of near life and death desperation.

If you were going for more like a month and spending a few thousand maybe you could pull some older women, but there are no guarantees if you don't have decent game. If you're almost 60 in Europe having money isn't optional.

If 99 out of 100 girls you contact want to be with you, then it doesn't really matter where the fuck you go, does it?

In general if I contact 100 regular girls, around 99% of them want to be with me even for one week only.

Bro, stop. Nobody has 99% close rate. I'm fortysomething, top 2% in terms of height and looks, and I'm not even near 50%. You're wasting our time.

Quote: (03-25-2018 01:45 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

Go to Bratislava.

G

Heh - then you go for dinner and spend on average 50-60$ for two.

99% closing rate for a 58yo dude who is not the most good-looking man in the world and who is not famous. Hell - even George Clooney does not have a 99% closing rate.

Quote: (03-26-2018 01:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Hell - even George Clooney does not have a 99% closing rate.

Sure, maybe women already know George Clooney is gay.

Pussylicker, where are you from, my friend?

Quote: (03-26-2018 02:37 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Pussylicker, where are you from, my friend?

I'm from Europe dear friend and you.

Quote: (03-26-2018 02:00 AM)Pussylicker Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2018 01:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Hell - even George Clooney does not have a 99% closing rate.

Sure, maybe women already know George Clooney is gay.

Off topic but thank you for being one of the people who point out the Hollywood A gays masquerading as heterosexuals*

(*in marriages with highly-successful-lesbians from Muslim cultures that are.. >>not-very-tolerant-of-highly-successful-lesbians<<)

**(see also: Simon Cowell)

As far as I am concerned this industrial-entertainment complex PR orchestrated deception needs to be exposed as much as possible.

thread is paying off in small ways..*

*Although, granted, for other users - your YMMV

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Stay where you are. If your closing rate is 99% where you are, you won't get 9% in Europe.

Thanks for brainless replies. Many guys don't know what they say. We must have compassion of them and help these people.