rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Race Mixing Advertising Trend

This article analyses the data, causes and affects of the new race mixing advertising trend we are seeing across the Occident.

https://www.counter-currents.com/2018/03...vertising/

[Image: 78K806OHPM.gif]

Nice try. Every time I see a black immigrant from Africa with a local woman, she's a 4 at best.

This is going to end amazingly.

The problem with the article is that he spent too much time fixated on the injustice toward whites. He was too worried about white men being left out.

Not once did he mentioned that black women are cast out as well. Nor did he mention Latinos or the marginalization of Asians that have no representation in virtually any advertising or tv shows.

The black male/white female couple in advertising has become so prevalent that many people have noticed it. I won’t disagree with the writer. But he’d be better off writing something a bit more balanced. He sounds like the rants you read at stormfront.

In before womyn of muh race white knights, IQ debates, IRT's, WRT's, and Atlanta Man.

But god bless young hot tight white pussy!

[Image: giphy.gif]

But why male models?

Quote: (03-23-2018 04:44 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

The black male/white female couple in advertising has become so prevalent that many people have noticed it.

So what can we extrapolate from this?

You know how girls have this innate need to create drama in their normal relationships with their husbands/boyfriends and each other when everything fine and it's just because they're bored? There's a male analogue to that: Some alt-right, almost exclusively White, men have this need to believe that everyday they're locked in an epic, zero-sum race war/conflict where the media and every POC is launching a White Genocide initiative.

Author's got a a lot of studies citing STD's rates and marriage preference but none for amount of mixed race couples in ads vs the amount of same race couples in ads. He has everything in that article except proof that mixed-raced ads are rising in prevalence. 14 carefully curated pictures and videos don't make a trend(it could've taken him months to find them).

Surely if this is as prevalent as the author claims it is he could present some hard stats on this. Imagine if I started a thread titled "All Girls Are Mean Bitches" and my rationale in my OP was: "I went out one night and got rejected three times." that's just a small sample size that it's statistically irrelevant.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

This thread is going to go poorly. I am going to fuck a Hispanic girl tonight to mix it up, but then it is back to white women.....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

. . .

[Image: 9b7.png]

During a recent stay in asia I noticed a large hotel chain showing a mixed white & asian couple with a mixed child on all their hotel posters and promotional material.

Seriously, who gives a fuck? Get all the pussy you want of any race, I know I am.

Quote: (03-23-2018 08:33 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Seriously, who gives a fuck? Get all the pussy you want of any race, I know I am.

That's fine in theory, but in practice won't that leave a lot of black women without a man?

Quote: (03-23-2018 08:54 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

That's fine in theory, but in practice won't that leave a lot of black women without a man?
I assume you are Joking, Just in case you are not.......

Like I give a fuck. I am going out tonight in South Beach and I am going to get laid, as long as the bitch is a 7 or above I could give a fuck less about race.

Do you concern yourself with the relationship status of women in your racial group while trying to get laid?

For the record, any woman (90 percent), could be in a long term relationship tomorrow if she would settle-so any lonely woman of any race has options, it is up to her to accept them.

Blah blah blah reverse racism blah blah blah beta mate guarding blah blah blah Jewish subversion blah blah blah freedoms blah blah blah demographics blah blah blah haterade.

It's lunch time. Can I go now?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (03-23-2018 09:03 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2018 08:54 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

I assume you are Joking, Just in case you are not.......

I am not.

Like I give a fuck. I am going out tonight in South Beach and I am going to get laid, as long as the bitch is a 7 or above I could give a fuck less about race.

Do you concern yourself with the relationship status of women in your racial group while trying to get laid?

I might if 75% of white kids were raised by single moms and white culture was a pit of criminality and welfare dependency and abortion.

For the record, any woman (90 percent), could be in a long term relationship tomorrow if she would settle-so any lonely woman of any race has options, it is up to her to accept them.

I don't think as many black women have the option of finding a man outside their own race, or a decent man within their own race, when compared to women of other races.

Jews

Dem Jews

Dem Race mixers

Dem coal burners

Dem spic burners

Race mixing 101 vocab test.

Quote: (03-23-2018 08:24 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

. . .

[Image: 9b7.png]

Can confirm, I paid money to watch Frozen twice in Bangkok, once in KL, and almost once in Singapore before I put my foot down.

I also did that thing mentioned in the top left panel.

Quote: (03-23-2018 09:20 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

I don't think as many black women have the option of finding a man outside their own race

Repo and I can only do so much.

The thing here is this:

A) I don't give a shit about men fucking women of other races. I am doing the same if I find some cute one. Everyone should be relaxed about it individually.

B) However fact is that the globalists are pushing this non-stop:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...ommercials

But the thing is this - black folk are not responsible for it. It's the far-left, globalists or "Illuminati" or whoever you think is responsible for it.

Meanwhile the Chinese do this:

Not difficult to predict which culture will still be around in 100 years and which will be gone.

A sane country would simply make an effort to not promote it, but at the same time be relaxed about it knowing that people fall in love across boundaries all the time.

And frankly - there is not much we can do about it unless the leadership of the Western countries changes.

-----------------

By the way - I agree with some posters, that there is no need to inflame race and politics topics ever more. Many threads move in that direction anyway. Many guys know that this exists, but that does not mean that we have to ride on about it like a dick all the time.

I was going to put this in another thread but it seems most apt to put it here...there's a tendency on here to attribute to conspiracy what can more accurately be attributed to general societal liberalism and other factors. In these multinational corporations' marketing department, there isn't some direct hotline to an (((internationalist))).

Like with Hollywood movies, lots of it is capitalist-consumerist box ticking. "How many people can we market this product to?" In an advert, you've got a couple of minutes, so if they can target blacks, whites, Muslims, men, women etc all at once, they will. Now this is one side of things.

The other side, which I suspect most have more of an issue with is who staffs these marketing departments. Well, they're always mixed-sex for a start, so already men will quieten down for fear of being out-grouped as a racist/sexist/homophobe etc. These 'lets include everyone' adverts are usually the idea of some idealist marketing woman, new graduates who just parrot what said marketing woman says, etc. All this is compounded by the fear of the surrounding men who don't want to say "that's bullshit".

I know, I've worked in the marketing departments of big companies, and I've inadvertently been part of you-go-girl advertising campaigns, much to my chagrin. There's a groupthink that's completely toxic in these industries, a general postmodern (and nihilistic, happiness at all costs ... being uncomfortable is the worst thing in the world) idealism - but it's a lot more bottom-up, than top-down, in my experience.

Nowhere has this kind of multiculti-feminist groupthink been worse than in London, which is why I left both job and city pretty quickly. Just awful, but as I said, no direct hotline to a globalist saying "put more race mixing in this advert please, the public need more postmodernism".

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

No matter how it ends, I admire the chutzpah of this thread.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Teedub - this is an interesting question of "who dunnit".

Stating that then I guess the thread will instantly move towards the Jewish Question as the end-all response.

Let me preface this by saying that movements develop sometimes more or less organically like the romanticism in Europe and the idea of of the Noble Savage:

[Image: 290px-Benjamin_west_Death_wolfe_noble_savage.jpg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_savage

This happened in Europe long before any Jews had any positions in power.

------------

For example all the misandry in the media did not "just happen" - certainly not so fast:

How did we get there when some 30 years ago this was a normal depiction of men:

When I personally view such an ad, then it becomes sad how far we have all fallen. There is no depiction of such positive masculinity anywhere!

Teedub pointed out cultural marxist and the fact that it now pushes from the bottom. Yes, that is true, but cultural marxism did not just happen. It was planted in universities across the world by the trillionaires of our world.

In addition big companies and their leadership meet frequently at events that are not only as advertised as the Bilderberg meeting. They have constant update meetings where to push further the agenda.

It takes only 10 CEOs of the biggest advertising agencies to meet and decide where to go for the next years and the rest below get the message. They will even push it when it costs them money.

Of course if the population is too opposed against it, then they cannot push their leftist crap - societies like that are the Muslim ones, Israel (to some degree - it's getting pushed nonetheless) and North Asia have little tolerance for it.

When companies push various topics constantly and have too little resistance by the population, then know THAT THEY HAVE WON:

Currently they are beginning to push the trans-crap - it will likely filter to big companies soon enough:

Next there will be inter-generation-sex commercials, total-depravity commercials and commercials which make the family look stupid and show us that fucking a stranger each night is the only cool thing to go.

We will see whether the globalists can manage that - my guess is that they will lose one day, but that might take a few decades.

We know more or less what the globalists want - a one world government similar to Brave New World, no families, even no private ownership, total control. Everything they use as "liberal" and progressive thinking is just designed to destroy the previous system and cultures so that they can rule forever in eternity in a system where they imagine no one can topple them.