rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A lgbt, black, anti male revolution is soon going to hit Brazil

With the recent assassination of Marielle Franco - a black, lesbian - city councillor - in Rio di Janeiro, who spoke out against police and military harassment in Rio, and worked to empower especially Black women and the transgender community -- the city and other parts of Brazil have been holding huge demonstrations and protest. Emotions are raw and full of rage. This I do not think is going to die down. Many lgbt and black especially women activists have become vocal. The rage is against mostly white men who hold over 80% of political power and also the privileged elite.

What happened here in US 50 years ago is now happening in Brazil. I think Brazil may well follow the parallels of the US. Meaning a uprising of radical feminism, black movement and lgbt. High divorce rate and attack on the family unit and patriarchy. And of course very anti male.

There are going to be numerous violent "revolutions" throughout the world within the next 5 - 10 years. Lots of them.

Brazil's as good a place to powder keg it as any.

Blacks aligning themselves with LGBTs is funny because we all know if majority blacks held power, their men would be running the show, and if their men were running the show, gay civil liberties would swing back to the stoneage.

These "temporary" alliances are always a joke because they never stop to think what would happen if they actually gained control.

[Image: CzWRdyIUoAAIqyT.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (03-21-2018 02:35 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Blacks aligning themselves with LGBTs is funny because we all know if majority blacks held power, their men would be running the show, and if their men were running the show, gay civil liberties would swing back to the stoneage.

These "temporary" alliances are always a joke because they never stop to think what would happen if they actually gained control.

I would not say the alliances are a joke bc the damage they do is quite real. Still this is how cultural marxists are born and how they take over. It all starts at the universities and it spreads to all other institutions.

Eventually hetrosexuality becomes abnormal -and the minority rule. Brazil first and likely other latin countries are soon to follow.

So they have a problem with the men in Brazil? I hope for their sake they don't over step their bounds because life for women in SA is pretty cheap and they're not spared violent deaths whatsoever.

Think of it as one group of victims aligning with another to face off against a common oppressor (white, CIS males). Think of how the feminists will align with fags, and then cut their throats to align with Muslims. And then you’ve got black feminists with a rather shakey alliance with white feminists. They’re all so busy jockeying for a notch up on the social hierarchy, they’re often unable to accomplish other goals.

I wonder if Rio is going to be worth a visit now. This uprising in Rio and all of Brazil is rather quite big and not slowing down. I was planing a first time visit there in the next couple of months or so. The left mob is no doubt getting its resources together and tourists especially the wealthy ones may not be well liked right now.

I've been to Brazil. IMO it is too poor and dangerous for parasites like these to survive and flourish. These parasites need a rich and healthy host to survive, like the US.

A feminist anti CIS white male SJW bitch in Brazil will shut the fuck up and start looking for a strong man to protect her the first time she gets robbed at gunpoint and the cops won't give a fuck because they are too busy investigating more serious crimes or collecting bribes from drug dealers.

I'm in Rio now. Not sure how much this situation has to do with it but people do seem significantly less friendly and more rude towards me and the women are much more difficult to hook up with or date. In 2014, 2015 and even 2017 the people and especially women were way friendlier here.

I swear, every time I go to any given grocery store every single checkout girl treats me like they hate my guts. I may bugger off to Vitoria soon and see if things are still relatively sane there (was also there for a few months last year and I know the city well).

Quote: (03-21-2018 06:30 PM)manly5000 Wrote:  

I'm in Rio now. Not sure how much this situation has to do with it but people do seem significantly less friendly and more rude towards me and the women are much more difficult to hook up with or date. In 2014, 2015 and even 2017 the people and especially women were way friendlier here.

I swear, every time I go to any given grocery store every single checkout girl treats me like they hate my guts. I may bugger off to Vitoria soon and see if things are still relatively sane there (was also there for a few months last year and I know the city well).

Yep, that is what I was thinking. Rio where this assassination occurred is in a deep rebellious mood especially by Blacks and LGBT. Although its against the establishment and elite -- it is going to outlet anywhere it can -- and that means tourists - especially the gringos.

Please give some more updates about what is happening there. I think this is the beginning of something big there and Rio is not going to be the welcoming too much to foreigners. Since the rage is against the police, they won't be of much help to tourists also.

The assassinated political councilor was black and lesbian. That means both the Black and LBGT communities are going to bercome powerful in Rio-- and they both hate white men especially.

Which Soros front companybis paying for this?

Yes they do. Each faction imagines that their "allies" will be the first lined up against the wall for the machine guns after they take power. One of those factions is correct.

Quote: (03-21-2018 10:41 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Yes they do. Each faction imagines that their "allies" will be the first lined up against the wall for the machine guns after they take power. One of those factions is correct.

They'll never have to worry. Historically society crumbles and goes back into a dark age well before they've got a chance at gaining true power. Then the cycle begins again.

Keep us posted on the situation on the ground.

In other Brazil news, many in Brazil want white, American sperm donors. How does this story factor in with the race and fag shit happening there?
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/22/brazil...can-sperm/

I honestly think the Olympics (Apocalympics) fucked everything up here... we got a shiny new extension to the Metro so it's easier to go between Zona Sul and Barra but after the olympics people here realized that they got screwed by all the corruption (again). But it sucks major ass that they want to take it out on white people.

This video got 19 million views in one month -- the gay revolution in Brazil has begun indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVDyowAzBrU

Quote: (03-22-2018 03:51 PM)manly5000 Wrote:  

I honestly think the Olympics (Apocalympics) fucked everything up here... we got a shiny new extension to the Metro so it's easier to go between Zona Sul and Barra but after the olympics people here realized that they got screwed by all the corruption (again). But it sucks major ass that they want to take it out on white people.

It looks like you from Rio. Would appreciate your views of what is really happening there. Is it becoming a lot more worse now? Will if affect tourists from coming there? Is a real revolution possible?

Quote: (03-21-2018 02:04 PM)Bain Wrote:  

The rage is against mostly white men

That is interesting because here is an article from just yesterday:

REPORT: Brazilian Women Are Trying To Get Impregnated By Sperm From White American Men
Quote:Quote:

Brazilian women want to be impregnated from the sperm of white American men, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal Thursday.

Wealthy Brazilian women and lesbian couples are requesting white male sperm from the U.S. so their kids will have more Caucasian features, the Wall Street Journal reported.

At least 50 percent of Brazil’s population is black or mixed-race, but women are selecting young sperm donors who will more likely produce children with blond hair and blue eyes. The number of American sperm donors to Brazil surged at least 3,000 percent in the past seven years. It is also illegal to pay men for their sperm in Brazil, which allows American donors more opportunity in the market.

The carefully vetted process of selecting American sperm and then the in vitro fertilization process starts at around $7,000.

The rationale for wanting white children is reportedly due to racism and tense race relations throughout Brazil’s history. Brazil took in 10 times as many slaves as the U.S. and it was the last Western country to make slavery illegal in 1888. Now, 80 percent of the richest one percent of Brazil’s population is white, according to WSJ.

“It’s an atheist’s way to achieve immortality,” computer scientist João Carlos Holland de Barcellos, told the Wall Street Journal. Barcellos has blue eyes and light hair due to his German and English ancestors is now freezing his sperm and giving it to Brazilian couples who desire more Caucasian-looking children. His wife manages their practice and transfers the sperm nearly-daily to women at their home.

So, they may hate us white men politically, but they want that White Seed in their womb so their children have "Caucasian features".

The irony.

Edit: just saw porscheguy already posted this

Quote: (03-22-2018 08:50 PM)Bain Wrote:  

It looks like you from Rio. Would appreciate your views of what is really happening there. Is it becoming a lot more worse now? Will if affect tourists from coming there? Is a real revolution possible?

No I'm not from Rio, I'm from Detroit. But I fell in love with Rio and Brazil years ago and despite the violence, corruption and other problems I have been coming back here every time my Tourist Visa resets and staying the full 6 months to hopefully meet a good Brasileira to build a relationship with and maybe start a family with someday. But it has been way harder than I expected, especially now. Shit has changed so much here in the last 3 years it makes my head swim... and my heart sink.

I can't speak for other gringoes that come here, I am staying in an area right now that is just one step above a favela... I seem to be drawn to rough ghetto areas in Latin America, but don't know why. I will try to keep my eyes open and ear to the ground to find out about what possibilities there are for revolution or other major problems here and report them.

Quote: (03-22-2018 01:45 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

In other Brazil news, many in Brazil want white, American sperm donors. How does this story factor in with the race and fag shit happening there?

I've heard stories about Indian children gathering under the hotel balconies of Westerners and jumping with their hands up in a gesture to beg for small change.

Now I'm stuck with the image of a bunch of Brazillian women doing the same thing while some white dude is casually jerking off above them.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I used to work with a guy from Brazil and he hated Rio with a passion. He said it's a shithole.

He also said the leftists are destroying Brazil and too many people mooch off the government, especially in the North.

Was recently in Rio and thought it was pretty dangerous in some area, especially Centro/Lapa where all the nightlife is at night. I wasn't there during the World Cup or Olympics, but from what I've heard things are way worse now than before.

Add in that Rio is expensive, more dangerous, there are better women over in Colombia, it seems that Rio is going way downhill and there are better options. If an anti-male vibe starts up too (which I didn't feel too much of), then I can only imagine how much worse things will get there.

The OP is right about the uproar against the murder of Marielle, but I don't agree with the overall assessment.

The pushback against the murder - as well as 99% of feminist, LGBT, SJW, etc. movement - is pretty much constrained to big metropolitan areas, especially in Southeastern Brazil, São Paulo and Rio being the top two places.

The people who are worried about Marielle's murder are the same that share anti-rape campaigns, talk about being harassed in buses and trains, change their Facebook profile pictures when a terrorist attack happens somewhere in the world, and so on. In other words - the Marielle story will probably be forgotten as soon as something new comes up.

What is worrying is the fact that while the megalopolis formed by SP and Rio represents less than 1% of the area of the country, it's where almost 25% of Brazil's population lives.

[Image: Magel_pole_Rio-_SP.jpg]

Places in Central-west, Northern, Northeastern and small towns in Southern Brazil are still quite conservative.

Within the last few months I've banged a bunch of girls who are transplants living in SP. While some of them have a thin veil of feminist brainwash in them, which they quickly disperse when we talk about it, most of them tend to laugh about it.

Most women here think having equal (actually equal) rights is what they should strive for, because in most places there's still a heavy machismo culture that sees women getting beat up at home as something relatively justifiable, just to name one example. Outside of the liberal circles in SP and Rio, and a few pockets in other big cities, I don't think there's a war against men here (not yet at least, and not for a while).