rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serial Austin Bomber Dead as police close in

The city of Austin, TX has been on edge the past two weeks as a serial bomber has left explosive packages and set tripwires which have killed and injured local citizens.

Last night, police tracked him down and moved in with SWAT. He blew himself up in his car. A SWAT guy tagged him with a parting shot too:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin...index.html

The identity hasn't been released other than he's a 24 year old white male. When it all comes out in the wash, I'm guessing it's just another case of a weirdo with who never learned game and couldn't get laid.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

If the perp was holding a bomb, and the SWAT guy said "rest in pieces" and shot the bomb causing it to explode, and then walked away alpha style from the explosion while it was still exploding, then we could say that there was a silver lining to all this.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

But I thought once people turned 21 years old they magically transformed from a dangerous, unstable psycopath to completely stable and responsible Mature Adult? It's almost like people over 21 can do bad things and without a firearm.

Anyway, I'm glad they found the fucker. Cause the other day it didn't sound like they had any clue what was happening. The cultural rot in the US is really showing lately, we're just churning out these fucked up dysfunctional people and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

For what it's worth, QAnon said the bomber was connected to ANTIFA, and apparently predicted he would die on Wednesday at 4am (which he did).

Guys seriously still going with the QAnonsense?

As for the bomber, Rest In Pieces scumbag loser.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Will we be banning all batteries or just assault batteries?

Quote: (03-21-2018 10:06 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Will we be banning all batteries or just assault batteries?

Don't forget the large capacity magazines.

[Image: 6019442_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I hope it hurt. Cunt.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

We need to ban bombs. Where is David Hogg?

Quote: (03-21-2018 08:45 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

If the perp was holding a bomb, and the SWAT guy said "rest in pieces" and shot the bomb causing it to explode, and then walked away alpha style from the explosion while it was still exploding, then we could say that there was a silver lining to all this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Two presidents talk about two suspected bomb makers from Texas:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976405122757558272][/url]

[Image: Obama-tweet-clock.jpg]

Choose wisely!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

I am absolutely thrilled this man is dead! I wish he had suffered a paralyzing gunshot to the spine and was forced to live his days out in a wheelchair in maximum security prison, it would have been the best outcome.....

Turns out he was home schooled, ultra conservative, and did poorly with women-What a weak bitch to kill strangers for no good reason......

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I remember when I was growing up, the kid who was my next door neighbor liked to make bombs and blow them up. His father would actually supervise an event where we would all go to a field and he would blow something up. Back then nobody thought anything of it. He went on to get a PHD in Chemistry and become a senior scientist at a large chemical corporation. It makes me think of the things kids can't do anymore.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (03-21-2018 07:58 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

I remember when I was growing up, the kid who was my next door neighbor liked to make bombs and blow them up. His father would actually supervise an event where we would all go to a field and he would blow something up. Back then nobody thought anything of it. He went on to get a PHD in Chemistry and become a senior scientist at a large chemical corporation. It makes me think of the things kids can't do anymore.

Things kids can no longer do in America:

[Image: DSCF4154-1024x768.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Comments on articles about this (LA Times, etc.) are, of course, trying to find something to be outraged about. This guy appears to be genuinely conservative and not one of theirs like the guy who shot up that Congressional baseball game. (He appeared to not really be an obsessed activist or anything like that, he just had opinions that he vocalized at times on the Internet - not that it matters to them.)

I'm noticing a pretty big number of comments knocking that he was raised a serious Christian...but I'm noticing a very troubling amount hammering on the fact that his parents decided to homeschool him.

If these people get back in power again, trust me - that's one of the things they're going to go after, since the family is one of the last refuges from full-time indoctrination. I'm surprised it isn't illegal in California or New York yet.

"Authorities tracked him to a hotel in Round Rock, about 20 miles north of Austin, after reportedly identifying him using receipts, internet searches, witness sketches and, ultimately, surveillance video that revealed he'd delivered packages days earlier to an area FedEx store, officials said."

While I am aware everything we do on the internet is being spied on does anyone know what that means? Can the FBI just show up at Google and ask for internet searches in a general area in order to come up with hits or is the FBI actually going through the ISP?

Quote: (03-21-2018 08:08 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Things kids can no longer do in America:

[Image: DSCF4154-1024x768.jpg]

Come on, Suits, let's not get depressed. I know game in the US is bad, but I don't think it's gotten to the point where boys can't orgasm anymore.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (03-21-2018 11:40 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Choose wisely!

Don't get me wrong, I was sick of all the virtue signalling about the stupid clock thing when that went down, but what point are you trying to make here? One of your "two suspected bomb makers" was actually a bomb maker and one was quickly proven not to be. Was Obama supposed to discuss clock boy like he was a real mass murderer? Posts like this just makes us look dumb.

Quote: (03-21-2018 11:30 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

If the perp was holding a bomb, and the SWAT guy said "rest in pieces" and shot the bomb causing it to explode

[Image: giphy.gif]

Straight from ending scene in "I come in Peace" with Dolph Lundgren

At least he died doing something he loved

Quote: (03-21-2018 09:30 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Choose wisely!

Don't get me wrong, I was sick of all the virtue signalling about the stupid clock thing when that went down, but what point are you trying to make here? One of your "two suspected bomb makers" was actually a bomb maker and one was quickly proven not to be. Was Obama supposed to discuss clock boy like he was a real mass murderer? Posts like this just makes us look dumb.

I agree with you that one is a psychopath who met his deserved end and the other is just a kid. Not commensurate incidents.

As a separate issue its worth noting that clock boys family were quickly proven to be attention seeking hoaxers who went out of their way to mislead people into thinking that it was a bomb and then played the victim. Obama had that information available but instead went with the 'great clock!" 'Nasa scholarship' option.

Race-baiters one and all..

Quote: (03-21-2018 09:30 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Choose wisely!

You're taking this joke too seriously (like anyone who would think the forum "looked dumb" after reading it).

Jokes aside, the fact that Obama made that stupid tweet less than 48 hours after the kid got arrested is/was the focus of concern here. He didn't know anything about the kid (maybe there could have been something that was cause of concern) before inviting him to the White House and making him out to be some hero and, at best, could have just left things alone.

So, to answer your question, no, he shouldn't have talked about this kid like he was a muss murderer. He should have simply not taken the family's bait, not tweeted about it, and gone about his merry wire-tapping way that day.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

My nephews make bombs at my house all the time with soda bottles and dry ice. I cut it off when they figured out how to put screws in there but still we have fun.

Aloha!

More details are starting to come out. Apparently he recorded a 25 minute video confession. The sheriff said there was no indication of hatred or terrorism but instead ramblings of a "troubled young man" discussing the struggles in his life. I'm wondering if we have another Elliot Rodger