rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm happy about what I have accomplished, but it's nothing compared to whats next.

I'm happy about what I have accomplished, but it's nothing compared to whats next.

I have a special flag no one here has.
I've been to places no one has.
I've seen and done things that would blow my mind of 10 years ago.

But fuck it's nothing. Time to massively turn up the expectations and results.

Arborian flag recognised.

[Image: 2108385-princess_aura___1980_film.jpg]

I always knew you would be the first.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Dupe: thread-16973.html

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-19-2018 01:22 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

Sorry. I know it's Monday morning.

[Image: OTGaI.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

That's why you're coming to Ultra with me and Fisto and we're going to fucking party.

Hit me up for lunch today.

No one actually cares though.

I don't think Tranny is a country.

I have two incredibly rare flags. One Manchu and another unusually Chinese minority that there isn't an English word for.

Top that motherfuckers!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ethnic Man or Han from Manchuria? The former is more difficult

Quote: (03-20-2018 01:06 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

The former.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-20-2018 04:24 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2018 01:06 AM)Montrose Wrote:  

The former.

A Man flag? No, I don't have that one.

Have this flag:
[Image: attachment.jpg38710]   

Been in this place:
[Image: attachment.jpg38711]   

Done this thing:

I got a blowjob from an ugly 55+ year old woman that worked at the bank, in the back seat of my old 1988 Pontiac. When I was about 25 years old. But that is not a flag. More like a disappointment.

I've been to places no one has.
I've seen and done things that would blow my mind of 10 years ago.

But fuck it's nothing. Time to massively turn up the expectations and results.

Possible Special Flags no one here has had:
-Quadruple amputee (Tokyo Joe has the double already)
-North Korean in NK
-Mongolian in Mongolia
-Antarctica permanent resident
-Space station flag
-Leper flag
-Blind and deaf person flag
-Flag with a member of one of the uncontacted primitive tribes
-Elf Warrior Maiden flag
-Centenarian flag

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

From drunk post to legendary...

Off The Rez, we are just giving you shit. Tell us what is going on.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (03-20-2018 05:33 PM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

I got a blowjob from an ugly 55+ year old woman that worked at the bank, in the back seat of my old 1988 Pontiac. When I was about 25 years old. But that is not a flag. More like a disappointment.

The only way to come back from that one is to wait until you are 55 and have sex that isn't paid for with a 25 year old.

Until then, everything else you accomplish will be meaningless.

I'm the King of Beijing!

@Suits,

If I sink to a lower level than that ever again in my life, I will do it with passionate zeal.

Quote: (03-22-2018 04:38 AM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

@Suits,

If I sink to a lower level than that ever again in my life, I will do it with passionate zeal.

The crime has already been committed. You've got take responsibility for your actions.

I know what I'm talking about because I have a flag that no one here has.

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: Isle_of_Man_Flag.jpg]

Rarest Celt flag. Top that motherfuckers!

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (03-22-2018 05:55 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

That's nothing.

I've been to places that no one has been to.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I got a blowjob from an ugly 55+ year old woman that worked at the bank.

Did you make a withdrawal or a deposit?

Quote: (03-22-2018 08:02 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

I got a blowjob from an ugly 55+ year old woman that worked at the bank.

Did you make a withdrawal or a deposit?

I hope he made a large enough deposit to keep the bank liquid — uh, I mean solvent.

Quote: (03-22-2018 05:58 AM)Suits Wrote:  

That's nothing.

A clean toilet in Beijing?

Quote: (03-22-2018 09:44 AM)Ice Man Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2018 05:58 AM)Suits Wrote:  

That's nothing.

A clean toilet in Beijing?

Modern Beijing would with certainty surprise anyone who knew it ten years ago. In fact, I've been quite shocked myself to see how it has changed since I first came here more than a decade ago.

The indoor venue smoking ban has been largely successful, which is something I never believed would happen. Even small little hole-in-the-wall noodle shops typically won't let anyone smoke. I'm guessing that the fines for violations are strict enough and consistently enough enforced to keep restaurant operators on their toes.

Most of the public venues in the Greater San Li Tun area have very respectable restroom facilities. Some are rather posh, while others are merely respectable, but hardly third world.

Of course, the driving is still as piss-poor and selfish as ever, but thousands of red-light cameras have taught the drivers of Beijing to actually stop for red-lights, assuming that they aren't making a right turn, in which case they still don't even slow down or perform a shoulder check.

A lot of the ugliest portions of Chaoyang are being cleaned up. This has forced out a lot of cute little businesses that were operating legally in residential zones that they should never have been granted a business license for, but the result has turned very ugly alleyways into historically accurate and aesthetically pleasing laneways. This does stop the usual army of jackasses from fucking it all up by parking any damn place they wish to, but it is still a real improvement.

The old San Li Tun Bar street, which was a thing before San Li Tun was really a thing has been largely dismantled, with the illegal portions of residential structures being torn down and the older remaining buildings covered with eye pleasing facades, which gives the whole area a much more modern appeal. While this street used to be open to automobile traffic, it's now been converted to a pedestrian only road, which makes entire area a much more pleasant neighbourhood, because it connects two very sophisticated shopping areas that feature plenty of outdoor plazas that can be enjoyed by shoppers and non-shoppers alike.

Even Shuangjing's bar street has gotten some attention. Rather than running unpleasant looking venues out of town, the city managers simply demanded that the storefronts be redone to ensure a small degree of uniformity and have otherwise left the businesses to their own devices. While Shuangjing for most of the past decade was a neighbourhood only really appreciated and frequented by those who actually lived there, it's now a meaningful attraction and offers a more budget friendly alternative to the now very over-priced San Lit Tun / Liang Ma Qiao district to its north.

You'll be happy to know that unlike in nearly every second and third tier city of China, a clean toilet is no longer a shocking surprise in Beijing, which is doing a modest job of pretending that it isn't the capital city of a third world country.

I'm the King of Beijing!