rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming cashier girls

gaming cashier girls

i was at a store in the mall the other day and i started chatting up the girl behind the counter. she seemed interestng so i started going through my routine. she was responding well and i felt like there was defintatly some chemistry there. then after about 5 minutes this big ass dude comes walking out from the back of the store and tells her to go help sort through some stuff in the back. after she left i didnt kow what to do. i thought waiting for her would be takin as kinda wierd but i just wasnt sure. so after a couple minutes of standing there confused i decided to leave. what should i have done?

gaming cashier girls

I try not to worry too much about cashier girls. They are paid to be nice to you. The most important thing with these working girls is to transfer the conversation from a cashier talking to a customer, to totally personal. Talk about what she does for fun, what she likes, what movies she has seen recently. That way she will see you as a real person instead of just a customer. you should now quickly tell her she should go with you to do something like go out for coffee and get her number. If you don't get a number, you did what you could. You can now feel good about yourself because you have balls, a normal guy would have gotten scared and not have done anything about it.

gaming cashier girls

Quote: (04-17-2009 09:07 PM)mr.zoro Wrote:  

i was at a store in the mall the other day and i started chatting up the girl behind the counter. she seemed interestng so i started going through my routine. she was responding well and i felt like there was defintatly some chemistry there. then after about 5 minutes this big ass dude comes walking out from the back of the store and tells her to go help sort through some stuff in the back. after she left i didnt kow what to do. i thought waiting for her would be takin as kinda wierd but i just wasnt sure. so after a couple minutes of standing there confused i decided to leave. what should i have done?

You got cock blocked. He was probably watching you on the camera and didn't want you hitting up on her because he is trying to get in her pants so he decided to cock block you.

gaming cashier girls

you should've waited (maybe 5 mins max) and gotten her number

gaming cashier girls

Cashier girls have the potential of being hot. In my opinion there is no problem with trying to get the number of every hot cashier girl you encounter.Although most have a boyfriend worshipping them, he's not there. By hitting on them, you can only increase their value, making their current relationship less likely to be successful with their current pos boyfriend once she sees her true potential by you hitting on her. Win

gaming cashier girls

Return the item a day later and then ask for the number.

gaming cashier girls

Reminds me of the time I was at Abercrombie and Fitch... This hot blonde girl that was working there wasn't behind a cash register though. Anyway, to make a long story short, I was asking her how a few shirts would look on me, and she was putting them up to my chest, feeling me up under the guise of "helping me." All of the sudden this big muscular douche (her manager) came over and told her to do something else (cock blocked). She said bye, I replied with bye, and I left.

Next time, I'm going to find a way to amog the next cockblocking motherf*****....

gaming cashier girls

Hmm, this is an interesting subject to me. It made me wonder two things.

1. Do they have some kind of signal system worked out? A "save me from this creep" system.
2. Not sure why you guys backed down so easily. For the Ambercrombie girl I probably would have stood my ground with the manager. But it's an interesting situation none-the-less.

gaming cashier girls

I've picked up a few cashier girls. I just go bold because I know it's my best shot. I tell them to meet me after they get off of work. They always offer their # and take mine down so they can call me when they get out.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

gaming cashier girls

What do you do if there's a line behind you? The customers behind you aren't gonna wait and listen to you to run game. I suppose you just have to wait until there isn't a line...

gaming cashier girls

Cashier's like espresso stand barista's, you either go bold or have some patience. That old joke is my theory and has worked well. Old bull says: no son walk down and f$ck them all.

Cashier: I buy smokes every day--key is cocky and funny, joke a bit, but leave the second the transaction is completed.

Barista: same thing. Leave the second cashier has given you your change.

Leaving early on but being cocky and funny, usually makes you memorable. Girls talk and usually say things like, he is cute but lingers around like all the other douche bags. Leave them with some Mystery to talk amongst themselves. Become a regular. Be picky. Cause sometimes hotter better girls work at places--blow your load with one you might miss your chance with the hotter one!

Good flirting, not lingering, little mystery, etcetera. Its better to build up social value and having girls talk good things in wonderment about you. Over trying to chase one girl! Never linger and just be "social", cocky, fun and create some mystery.

I even went so far as half rejecting a girl at an espresso place when she asked me out. "I'm busy that day maybe some other time!" When one coffee girl asked me out..................... Women also make better wing's so try going with a group of waitresses out on "ladies" night--you can usually bang their friends who don't work at the place, etcetera. Dated 3 espresso girls and a sister of one girl who worked at the place. Be a regular and be picky--its easier to get more over one! Higher social value and picky, mystery "crush" you can get away with a lot more!

gaming cashier girls

cashiers are hit on frequently by hot betas and alphas of all caliber. hired guns will forget about you immediately; no pining over the 'lost' one tru luv guy that bought that Affliction T.

if you were pursued by megan fox one day, kelly carlson the next and Jessica Alba today, you wouldn't really think much about megan while you bent Alba over the chair.

unless you have the timing of a LIFETIME movie, the only possible end is a number close. most will flake.

I'm growing increasingly ambivalent of day game

gaming cashier girls

Quote: (06-15-2009 12:06 PM)Firepower Wrote:  

cashiers are hit on frequently by hot betas and alphas of all caliber. hired guns will forget about you immediately; no pining over the 'lost' one tru luv guy that bought that Affliction T.

if you were pursued by megan fox one day, kelly carlson the next and Jessica Alba today, you wouldn't really think much about megan while you bent Alba over the chair.

unless you have the timing of a LIFETIME movie, the only possible end is a number close. most will flake.

I'm growing increasingly ambivalent of day game

Its all about patience--not paying much attention when the weaker ones gush over your shit, etcetera. Day game at places with lots of flirting going on---just is not worth it if thats all you do. I practice on them mostly now.

gaming cashier girls

Quote: (05-26-2009 12:41 AM)girllover Wrote:  

Reminds me of the time I was at Abercrombie and Fitch... This hot blonde girl that was working there wasn't behind a cash register though. Anyway, to make a long story short, I was asking her how a few shirts would look on me, and she was putting them up to my chest, feeling me up under the guise of "helping me." All of the sudden this big muscular douche (her manager) came over and told her to do something else (cock blocked). She said bye, I replied with bye, and I left.

Next time, I'm going to find a way to amog the next cockblocking motherf*****....

I just thought of the perfect response. Manager probably has a name tag. Let's say his name is Steve. You say to him, "she's a little busy right now. She will do that when she is done helping me, Steve"

Not only have you blocked the cock block but this will get her wet too.

gaming cashier girls

Haha that's awesome.

And if he kicks you out or just sends her away he's an idiot because he loses your business.

gaming cashier girls

I say go bold with cashiers. You're not going to be saying anything that she hasn't heard a thousand times before. Ask her an elderly question, then ask her what she does for fun. If she's not feeling you, she'll just start going cold and you know to eject.

gaming cashier girls

Bumping this older thread to see if anyone does much cashier/mall game these days that can offer any tips?

I was out today and bought a nice pair of loafers and noticed getting close towards Christmas the malls are already getting packed on the weekends...seen some fantastic material there. Anyway after getting my loafers ducked into a shop to get some of those invisible socks that don't show and asked a 6 for help and she took me to the area. Even after helping she kind of started orbiting so took the green light got the digits and have been been running some text game.

Noticed a 8 looking after customers in those self serve checkouts they have been putting in supermarkets didn't run any game but seen her later down stairs in the car park on her break alone. Used an indirect opener if she has any reception in this area which can be spotty on the bottom level car park so figure it could fly went from there and got the digits.

Hardest part is obviously the logistics of isolating them.

gaming cashier girls

Cashier chicks are easy targets, they always are either bored outta their minds and need some excitement or super busy and need a break.

gaming cashier girls

Sometimes I like to "slow play" the cashier girls. Build a relationship over time. Whats the big rush to get her number? Especially, if timing or logistics are not good. I like to go in and get in her line when I know I'm looking my best. I might even wait for her line be empty so I can have more privacy. The first few times I do this I don't really try to Game her verbally. (unless she is chatty or flirty)

I just want to get in front of her and see how the vibe is, I don't force it. Then I get in her line once a week for the next 3-4 weeks. After a month or so, she should start to recognize you as a "regular customer". Little by little, I start to tease her and joke with her. If she responds well, I look for an opportunity to get her number. (Maybe on her break or by asking her for "help" with a product)

At the mall..

Buy something.

Keep the receipt. (Return the item later)

When she asks if you "need help", say "yes" and let her help you. This is your opportunity to game her. Pretend like you need help shopping for something, mix in some light personal conversation. Try to make her laugh and/or make a connection about something.

As you are paying, give her your business card, discreetly.

Or, come back an hour later with shopping bags in both arms, wait until you can catch her by herself, walk right up to her, smile and say, "hey i know this kind of random but do you wanna go out for a drink sometime?"

This is one of my all time favorite in store pick ups

gaming cashier girls

work fast across multiple (short) visits, show you remember something she said earlier I'm a previous visit. on the 3rd or 4th visit you can tell if she likes you. this avoids irate customers behind you and bosses watching. If you're fast you can signal her you're interested before boss cockblock can move in.

I've got cool biz cards now, I talk it up, hand her one, then hand her another one and ask her to write her number on it. The double interaction confuses her and makes it seem part of a routine to write her number on the second one.

gaming cashier girls

Today I was shut down after chatting up a clerk/saleswoman in a vitamin/supplement shop. Local CC student in exercise science. We had a pretty good 15 minute conversation. I ran LNUC (forgot the GA) but when I asked for the number, she said she couldn't because it was against store policy. She kind of pointed over to the side with her eyes and that's when I realized we were standing next to the manager's office, and he was listening in.

I didn't even know there were store policies against this.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

gaming cashier girls

Quote: (11-16-2013 09:50 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Today I was shut down after chatting up a clerk/saleswoman in a vitamin/supplement shop. Local CC student in exercise science. We had a pretty good 15 minute conversation. I ran LNUC (forgot the GA) but when I asked for the number, she said she couldn't because it was against store policy. She kind of pointed over to the side with her eyes and that's when I realized we were standing next to the manager's office, and he was listening in.

I didn't even know there were store policies against this.

Good story. lesson:

1) Don't talk too long
2) Check for cockblockers
3) have a fast way of getting number-- just that she wrote something and gave it to you can't usually get her in trouble unless maybe it's a bank or some real strict place. She can say she just wrote down the name of a restaurant she was recommending to you. Even in banks they write down your balance when you ask many times. One must remember never believe excuses. Try again out of sight of that manager.

The thing is, if you think about it from her frame of reference, there MUST have been guys or other people she wanted to keep talking to but other customers were waiting etc... so any given cashier that wants more going on in her social life will help expedite the info exchange, not like the fucking KGB IHAB screening shit some do on the street.

It's a real condensed thing, someone ringing you up, you only have about 10 seconds sometimes, and you become much more conspicuous after about 20-25. In rawer places like budget stores ( discount grocery, Walmart) there are hardly any managers, everyone's busting ass stocking shelves etc.

A Mall store like Abercrombie is going to have some asshole around for sure but they can't watch everything.

gaming cashier girls

Quote: (11-16-2013 07:30 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Sometimes I like to "slow play" the cashier girls. Build a relationship over time. Whats the big rush to get her number? Especially, if timing or logistics are not good. I like to go in and get in her line when I know I'm looking my best. I might even wait for her line be empty so I can have more privacy. The first few times I do this I don't really try to Game her verbally. (unless she is chatty or flirty)

I just want to get in front of her and see how the vibe is, I don't force it. Then I get in her line once a week for the next 3-4 weeks. After a month or so, she should start to recognize you as a "regular customer". Little by little, I start to tease her and joke with her. If she responds well, I look for an opportunity to get her number. (Maybe on her break or by asking her for "help" with a product)

At the mall..

Buy something.

Keep the receipt. (Return the item later)

When she asks if you "need help", say "yes" and let her help you. This is your opportunity to game her. Pretend like you need help shopping for something, mix in some light personal conversation. Try to make her laugh and/or make a connection about something.

As you are paying, give her your business card, discreetly.

Or, come back an hour later with shopping bags in both arms, wait until you can catch her by herself, walk right up to her, smile and say, "hey i know this kind of random but do you wanna go out for a drink sometime?"

This is one of my all time favorite in store pick ups

Great advice Giovonny!

I have time of work until Christmas so wouldn't mind running more game at the mall. I'm also only seeing one girl atm so I need more prospects.

Has the business card honestly worked for you? Lizards will initiate the contact?

And in regards as to what was posted above I imagine many stores have polices against fraternizing with customers. I was always aware of this and in day game on the street I usually hand my phone to the girls for them to put in the # but malls/stores I'll be looking down at my phone pretending to be doing something on it while they tell me verbally...gets my point across without verbalising it that I know they can get in trouble and have to be discreet. They seem to appreciate it.

gaming cashier girls

I wouldn't have waited around the cash register either.

But when she went to take care of the task her manager gave her, I would have stopped her and gotten the number first. Best option now is what Roosh suggested or just go back some other time and maybe she'll be working.

In the future definitely go for the number if you think they're being more than just "nice." Keep it simple, "Let's grab a drink soon." or "when are we hanging out" Phone in your hand ready to take the number. Whatever it is, assume she wants you (higher value)

gaming cashier girls

Gaming cashiers is one of my favorites. Thats how I met my ex this summer. If there isn't enough comfort built yet, and it didn't seem like I could get her number on the 1st time, I'll just go to the store a few times a week and keep gaming her.

By then I'll know if we have chemistry or if she is just a waste of my time. Lately, I'm starting to work on gaming girls in line at the store.

For example, at a coffee shop. If there is a hottie in line, and I only have a few minutes to game her before she leaves, things can get really awkward since the venue is so quiet and the social pressure of everyone watching me game her causes her not to be herself. I've found the key is really timing, so I'll approach her directly after she leaves the coffee shop and well before she gets in her car.