rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's happening to American Men?

Tucker absolutely kills it.

Yeah, on average men are getting destroyed by the feminist climate we live in. That's also because too many men are getting lost in the noise and not taking accountability for their situations, and choosing the complain instead, or giving into vices like drugs and alcohol. Because so many men are being raised like women, they're losing touch with the drive to succeed.

Men have higher ceilings than women. I don't care what anyone says. There's a reason we haven't had a female president. There's a reason why a disproportionately high amount of CEOs are male. There's a reason why 80% of patents belong to men.

We have the ultimate weapon: the ability to focus for long periods of time. The problem with our feminist, consumerism driven society is that said focus is being taken away.

The second your average soyboy stops bitching that he can't get laid, that he's out of shape, that he can't make money and starts fucking grinding? If he taps into his male focus he will rise FAR faster than any woman ever could. Women are limited by their emotional cycles and tons of ridiculous mental and physical coddling. Men on the other hand, have no such limits.

There's really a war on men, Particularly white men (I'm saying this as a black man). Few strong masculine figures in movies nowadays. If there is one there's always an even stronger woman in the movie. Great example is kingsman (the first one). Strong men who are good with women, and very charismatic are always seen as "broken". Trump is a very confident, charismatic, open, Leader, who even with no experience, the whole media against him, and hardly any support still won the election. Yet they still talk horribly about this man CONSTANTLY.

America doesn't WANT men but needs men.

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Quote: (03-10-2018 11:59 AM)Keepiticy2 Wrote:  

There's really a war on men, Particularly white men (I'm saying this as a black man). Few strong masculine figures in movies nowadays. If there is one there's always an even stronger woman in the movie. Great example is kingsman (the first one). Strong men who are good with women, and very charismatic are always seen as "broken". Trump is a very confident, charismatic, open, Leader, who even with no experience, the whole media against him, and hardly any support still won the election. Yet they still talk horribly about this man CONSTANTLY.

America doesn't WANT men but needs men.

Have you seen the disparity between black women, and black men? it's huge.

I posted this video on my facebook with this hashtag:

#mentoo

Join me!

When Dr. Helen Smith (Instapundit Glenn Reynold's wife) wrote Men On Strike a few years ago, she was on whatever morning news show Tucker was doing at that time.

I can't find a youtube of that segment, but at that time, Tucker was still blue pill. He was still in the phase of thinking the unmarried young men need to man up and marry those sluts, and was arguing against some of the points in Men On Strike.

It's great to see that he's changed. I saw the segment from the clip above when it aired. It started out with a strong review of the current situation for men. They mentioned things like suicide and incarceration rates for men, and 60/40 ratios of women to men in college. Then the second segment had Jordan Peterson on as a guest. He actually seemed awkward and nervous to me, which surprised me, but he made good points.

My wife was watching with me, and I kept my mouth shut to see if she said anything. When it was done she said "Well, he's completely right!". She's sensative to the situation from our adult son's situation, and obvious to how I see it.

This ran two nights ago, but I saw a similar segment on OANN last night , where they used International Women's day as a starting point for a segment on the way men are now disadvantaged in society. They had a female host and a female guest being interviewed, so it was two tradthots having a solid discussion of men's issues.

I think the red pill and MRA talking points are starting to get mainstream mind space!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (03-10-2018 12:21 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

I posted this video on my facebook with this hashtag:

#mentoo

Join me!

I posted this on my FB too. A shit storm ensued. Doesn't help the majority of my friends are liberals.

There's a reason they recommend not talking about the Red Pill.

A thought I had while watching this: Tucker Carlson lists all the measures where men are underperforming women, but does that mean the women are doing well?

The standards he lists are male standards of success. I would posit that the average woman, who is more educated, more successful in her career, et cetera, is actually falling just as far behind on the feminine measures of success. Can she cook? Encourage greatness in others? Spend frugally?

Men are becoming eunuchs, true - but alongside this, women are becoming childless shield maidens.

Nice to see this stuff going mainstream!

Women are playing barbie. Look at the special treatment women get in every form. WAAAY more scholarship options, WAAAAY easier standards in everything including military, WAAAAY more options for funding (while trying to find funding for my business I found 19 funders that ONLY support women. and another 50 that ONLY support women and minorities) Way more leadership programs made for women (that nobody goes to) Help getting into and being successful in STEM. Jobs are looking to hire women, And between feminism and #metoo women are NOT accountable for ANYTHING.

Women are playing a game, and if they fail they still have a chance to go on welfare, get married to a rich guy, have multiple beta simps to care for them, and if all that fails they have many "shelters" only for women AND the chance to be prostitutes.

Women know their emotions are what stop them from having power. Even an ugly woman could easily whore herself out, while performing well in school, get a great job, have a rich husband, have multiple beta simps providing for her, and possibly be a millionaire by 30. (with all the help I mentioned above)

But she feels dirty, she feels in love with the bad boy, She feels outcasted, She feels stepped over, she feels weak, she feels this she feels that.

Deep down inside they know they have special treatment yet they see men being much more successful. They blame everything but themselves.

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Men are more exceptional then women. In any given population you will find far more male CEOs, Nobel Prize winners, breakthrough scientists, great leaders, inventors, explorers then you will women – about 8 times more in fact.

You will also find more male homeless, clinical imbeciles, criminals, victims of crime, low IQ, desperately poor - about 8 times more in fact.

For one very simple reason – eggs are more valuable than sperm. Nature needs us to evolve so it experiments, pushes the envelope of what it means to be human. And you don’t experiment with the most valuable part of your population – young fertile women – which of course means women in general.

Women, as a group, cluster much more around the average then men do, as a group.

This doesn’t mean that women are incapable of reaching the top, or the bottom, just that there will always be fewer of them there, compared to men.

This myopic obsession with a 50:50 gender split in everything is a conceit - it flatters our sense of what is 'right' and 'fair' and 'proper', but it is in reality the thinking of a child. We can't achieve true 'equality' until we ensure 9 times more women are homeless or 20 times more women are killed whilst working.

We have never had a female Einstein for the same reason we have never had a female Jack-the-Ripper.

And yet feminism continues to take the worst of men and use them to characterize all men, and take the best of women and use them to characterize all women. And use the fact that there isn’t a 50-50 split of men / women in EVERYTHING to justify it.

So men are demonized and many women are instructed to take paths they are not best suited for. End result; men disengaging and women increasingly relying on psychiatric drugs and other self destructive
self medication to get by.

The sad thing is – you know who used to control the really bad men and help the ones at the bottom? The vast mass of balanced, reasonable, fair and decent men in the middle. The very men feminism has attacked because it knew these men were too good natured to truly fight back.

And they haven’t. Instead they are walking away. Men's ability to live very well on very little in way that women simply can't is ALWAYS the dynamic that ends every attempt at female 'empowerment'. Fretting about men's 'under-achievement' is as futile as it is feeble minded. This is simply men's instinctive reaction to a feminised society that increasingly disparages men. Men withdraw the effort required to maintain that society, the effort required to generate the necessary wealth. The huge amounts of sovereign debt that the world is now awash with is testament to how effective this always is. When women get out of control, nature reserves for men the nuclear option - disengagement. And it has already been triggered.

Things will get worse before they get better, but when the inflection point is reached, it is likely to happen very quickly. It's unavoidable at this point. Feminists pulled the pin on the grenade of their own destruction - they just won't realise it (if they ever do) until it finally goes off.

Why worry about something out of your control? We have become too comfortable and soft without the threat of danger at our doorstep and not the type of danger gangbangers, the drug trade or terrorists bring.

If your existence was in jeopardy you wouldn't tolerate the actions that lead to it and it would be met with swift defiance and if neccesary, violence.

The US never suffered this but Europe did and its the reason why our side of the Atlantic is failing. We just cannot fathom doing it again after hundreds of years of blood letting. In America its a divide and conquer tactic.

If your society has many weaknesses and islands of strength keeping it together its not a strong all-round unit and can be easily thrown adrift.

Quote: (03-10-2018 12:41 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

A thought I had while watching this: Tucker Carlson lists all the measures where men are underperforming women, but does that mean the women are doing well?

The standards he lists are male standards of success. I would posit that the average woman, who is more educated, more successful in her career, et cetera, is actually falling just as far behind on the feminine measures of success. Can she cook? Encourage greatness in others? Spend frugally?

Men are becoming eunuchs, true - but alongside this, women are becoming childless shield maidens.

One of the many ironies of female entry into the workforce is that they overwhelmingly work in jobs that directly or indirectly steal the value of men's labor.

This is particularly true for so called "white collar" jobs that women occupy.

Examples, HR, Lawyers, Friend of the Court, pretty much all government jobs

A blue collar woman working on the line or in the diner adds more to the economy than a female govt worker with a fancy title.

Quote: (03-10-2018 11:59 AM)Keepiticy2 Wrote:  

Few strong masculine figures in movies nowadays. If there is one there's always an even stronger woman in the movie.

I was watching the History Channel TV series Vikings recently. The show is based on real historical events. There is a lot of fighting, violence, and raw masculinity depicted in the show. However, they insist on making the Viking women "strong warriors" and depict them killing men in one-on-one combat.

There was one scene where the men are all off fighting a war, and the women are left to defend their town. A group of men comes and attacks them, and somehow the women all grab their swords and manage to defeat this army of men. Totally unrealistic.

Maybe the Vikings really did have warrior women, but there's no way that they were stronger than men, or that a woman could defeat a man in combat like that.

Meh. My advice...

- Live outside the social norm. Be self employed. I spend more time telling people why I don't want to hire them than begging others for a job. Self employment is freedom.

- Live a life of physical fitness and competition. Box, do jiu jitsu, play basketball, whatever. Fuck, play dodgeball. Winning a Nintendo game isn't really winning anything.

- Eat healthy. Lots of fats. Avocado, bacon, steak, pork, fish, veggies. Foods like chips, cookies, pop-tarts, muffins, sodas, etc. are for women and children. How you eat is how you feel.

- Do not let people dominate your time. Take weekends for yourself. I spend Fridays marketing, Saturdays working on my house, and Sundays worshiping. People who have problems on a Friday at 8:30pm can wait until Monday or hire someone else. Friday at 5pm hits and my phone goes into "do not disturb" mode.

I disagree with Tucker that women are killing it. As employees they never show up on time ("But Hank, I'm hung over!!"), they never own the project, and their attitude tends to be more about "fairness" than "what benefits the company."

Men make better employees. They just do.

Females are mostly about entitlement and social justice. Fine, but for me to pay your salary and health benefits, this project has to produce enough profits. Otherwise, there's no point. If this project doesn't produce enough revenue to pay you, the payroll tax, and your benefits, why am I doing it? "But that's like so unfair!!" "Okay, then figure out a way to make it profitable, otherwise it's a waste. I'm not just going to pay you to show up and do stuff. It has to add to the bottom line. If that isn't possible, the project is dropped."

As is your job.

Sorry? I don't work to make other people's cash flow issues my issue.

When the system as a whole is not geared towards producing 'real men' from boys.

Yet the likes of us can become 'real men' nonetheless, you know we're doing it right.

Speed of issues relating to us guys hitting the mainstream more frequently and faster.

I remember reading Danger and Play as a manosphere blog...a mere few years later Mike C was being interviewed on CBS. That was noteworthy at the time. I recall mentioning to my sister, "It's crazy, this guy on my forum I've been reading for years, he was interviewed about fake news on CBS."

Jordan Peterson on Tucker, somewhat regularly. And he's not being nice. Taking children out of class when the teacher talks about equity, diversity, white privilege, racism...that's powerful. That's enough to cause social upheaval with the teacher's unions. I'm working right now next to someone who's spouse is a principle at a public school. That's divisive.

I wrote about homeschooling here, and it's why I think it's a hot-button issue. Not so much because you should homeschool or not...it's that it's extremely divisive, and it flies in the face of the entire system...perhaps the heart of the system.

Men checking out of schools but soaking up manly podcasts, interviews, and personalities willing to talk about it.

Reeling back the damage from the 60's.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Nature always wins.

I think there's a lot of misinformation here, & I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

Too many in the manosphere (Peterson included) blame feminism, liberal politics, toxic masculinity, dysfunctional homes. None of that is really the case. Men from stable homes aren't guaranteed to turn out well, men from dysfunctional homes aren't guaranteed to turn out bad.

All middle-aged men, by far the most struck by this epidemic grew up in time long before this. Same applies to older millennials, I mean, just look at how most of them are. They're possibly more into social justice than younger millennials.

It's simply the current climate. We have a society of too many men (far bigger problem than feminism), the average woman has attention by men several points above her. The "yelp" culture has made it so straight men can't even express that, and this isn't confined to liberal cities, it's embedded into American culture at this point.

You don't hear about these problems in other western societies to the same extent as you do in the US. Those places also have legalized prostitution, less divided politics, and probably aren't as immersed into workplace indoctrination the way large companies in the US are.

Also, home-schooling is a great way to turn a kid into a nerd. Then again, nerds are the agreeable type, so who knows what team Peterson is really on.

Men need to either keep the fruits of civilization all or mostly to themselves to enjoy, or if they're going to let women enjoy some of them, they (men) should at the same time keep their pimp / whip hand on standby.

Sometimes I think that women shouldn't be allowed to live in big cities until they're married. And even then I don't really see much point. Maybe women should be left to mostly live separate lives, in relatively humble conditions.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

I've heard about an interesting theory about dozens of millions of (alpha) men dying in WW1 and WW2, thus leaving weaker men to father the new generation.
It's a gross generalization, but I think there is some truth to it.

And then you have the global trend of decadence and degeneracy starting in the 60's and the 70's. Hippies, liberals, you name it.

Generations of pussies breeding new generations of pussies.

Furthermore, it makes sense, as even a weaker, beta man who gets conscripted/volunteers to fight in a war, sometimes grows into an alpha; but a man who sees no action remains a weakling. The point is: not all who fought (and died) were alphas, but most of the alphas fought and died.

As with all generalizations, it should be taken with a grain of salt - the USA and UK, for instance, both had less than half a million casualties each, whereas Germans had 5, and the Soviets at least 10 million military casualties; so Americans and Brits were left with more of the "manly men". However, while real men were out there fighting, a generation of children grew up without fathers; and the beta men of age worked, studied, acquired positions in the government, in the academia, in business. The returning fighting men rarely got up to leading positions, so we had a generation of spineless leaders in all fields. Most importantly, in the academia. These people indoctrinated new generations to be pussies.

Look at Germany now - pretty cucked and beta. Years of indoctrination plus the added blaming for both world wars have taken their toll.

The Russians today are an exception, they are more based due to mentality, culture and, most of all, the dictatorship lasting up to 1990's. I don't like totalitarism, but it obviously prevents decadence (except in the top echelons of society, as always).

The UK and USA today - need I say anything?
France as well.

^ I think this is particularly true in countries hardest hit by the war. i.e. Germany, France, UK.

Somehow Russia and other EE countries kept their collective spine.

How does that explain Sweden?

You can say men are better than women (of which I agree with) for all you want, but if that was the case why are we so fucked now? Men failed themselves and let all this happened. Women have no agency nor power at all and they couldn't have brought all this together. It was men who gave women the vote. Men who created and supported feminism. Men who white knight and coddle women. Blame the government/Jews/aliens all you want, Western men did not fight the threat when it started and now you are fucked.

Russia didn't stand for all that shit, so why did you?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (08-30-2018 12:12 PM)BlackHussar Wrote:  

I've heard about an interesting theory about dozens of millions of (alpha) men dying in WW1 and WW2, thus leaving weaker men to father the new generation.
It's a gross generalization, but I think there is some truth to it.

It's not a good hypothesis because Scandinavia mostly avoided huge deaths in WW1 and WW2.

Sweden's last major war was in the 1780s. Granted Sweden did warmonger a lot in the 1600s - 1700s and maybe that's why they were a bit liberal earlier than most people.

But Danish and Norwegian people never really fought any serious wars for like 400 or so years and yet they're highly liberal.