rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How would you respond to this text?

Got chating to a girl a few weeks back on OKCupid, exchanged a few messages when I suggested we swap numbers and arrange a date. She'd mentioned she liked cooking so I said if she cooked I would bring the wine. She was a bit hesistant and replied saying she wasn't comfortable with inviting a stranger to her house for the first time. I didn't reply after that but she had my phone number and a few days later texted saying "What were you hoping I'd cook". I was really busy and didn't get back in touch, forget all about her to now.

Fast forward last week I sent a message to her saying "I'm ready for that meal when you cooking it". She replied saying "First I need to know what you're looking for" obviously trying to find out if I was just after sex or looking for something serious. Couple days later I just responded "well I spent some of the weekend looking for 'nessy' up at loch ness, hope that answers your question ;-)".

Few more texts exchanged when she mentioned she'd been watching rugby at the weekend, I had replied "what rugby match, I was planning to take my visitor to see some at the weekend but weather wasn't good" which she obviously replied "visitor????". Told her I had a Brazilian girl visiting me and had been playing tour guide all week to which she replied...

"Ah ok. Lots of touring your bedroom?"

Not sure how to reply to it tbh and need your help. Suggestions please. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (09-20-2011 01:49 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Got chating to a girl a few weeks back on OKCupid, exchanged a few messages when I suggested we swap numbers and arrange a date. She'd mentioned she liked cooking so I said if she cooked I would bring the wine. She was a bit hesistant and replied saying she wasn't comfortable with inviting a stranger to her house for the first time. I didn't reply after that but she had my phone number and a few days later texted saying "What were you hoping I'd cook". I was really busy and didn't get back in touch, forget all about her to now.

Fast forward last week I sent a message to her saying "I'm ready for that meal when you cooking it". She replied saying "First I need to know what you're looking for" obviously trying to find out if I was just after sex or looking for something serious. Couple days later I just responded "well I spent some of the weekend looking for 'nessy' up at loch ness, hope that answers your question ;-)".

Few more texts exchanged when she mentioned she'd been watching rugby at the weekend, I had replied "what rugby match, I was planning to take my visitor to see some at the weekend but weather wasn't good" which she obviously replied "visitor????". Told her I had a Brazilian girl visiting me and had been playing tour guide all week to which she replied...

Not sure how to reply to it tbh and need your help. Suggestions please. [Image: smile.gif]

"its unseemly to assume something like that"

Quote: (09-20-2011 01:54 PM)Tassadar Wrote:  

"its unseemly to assume something like that"

that chick wants you. it would be hard to fuck it up.

Post her pic from OKCupid

Team Nachos

I'm not posting her pic. If it makes any difference she seems quite conservative and sensible, probably not usually into one night stands and not much of a party animal from what I can see.

Quote: (09-20-2011 03:05 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

I'm not posting her pic. If it makes any difference she seems quite conservative and sensible, probably not usually into one night stands and not much of a party animal from what I can see.

Did you screen her for responses to OKC sex questions? These are often very telling.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Agree and amplify but do it to a humorous extent.

Also, all this beating around bush, get her on a date and get some face tiem.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (09-20-2011 03:06 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Did you screen her for responses to OKC sex questions? These are often very telling.

I didn't but I shall go do it now.

Quote: (09-20-2011 03:10 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

How do you mean agree and amplify? An example??

As for beating around the bush, I literally have not had time only remembered about her last week and I've been busy since then playing tour guide with a brazilian girl who was visiting me. She's gone now so I've time.

Quote: (09-20-2011 04:02 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2011 03:10 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

How do you mean agree and amplify? An example??

As for beating around the bush, I literally have not had time only remembered about her last week and I've been busy since then playing tour guide with a brazilian girl who was visiting me. She's gone now so I've time.

With agree and amplify he means something in the vein of (remember her text is "I see. Lot of touring of your bedroom?")

- "Just the bedroom? No, no, we are touring the whole apartment. A midget is joining us too tonight ;-)"

- "That's a great idea! Thanks. I'll ask her."

She is alluding to you having sex with her - to disarm her shit test you take it to the next level. With whatever line or humor you prefer. A typical example is when a girl asks you "Do you have a girlfriend?", you respond "One? Are you crazy?! I am a modern man, I am seeing a few. Michelle, Charlize Theron, Eva Mendes, Halle Berry. One for each ethnicity. I'm for equal opportunities".

Disarm her line with agree and amplify (Humor).

Show her you're a busy man, let her know about your Brazilian friend, but just be skimpy on the details.

Quote: (09-20-2011 04:02 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

You'll want to play it differently depending on how prudish / open her responses are.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

My take on this, feel free to ignore it or use what you like:

Forget the cooking, you lose home base advantage and she will be very conflicted about letting you sex her up. Save it for round two. Tell her you want to get her out of the house and be vague about it, she will be curious and you just say "it's a surprise don't worry about it." Very laid back, but you're the planner. Pull a DavidD and invite her to meet up at your place, let her step in while you get your coat and make a show of not letting her see much, this will make her curious and wonder what kind of guy you are, priming her for later. After some venue changes and a fun night get her back to your place and "show" her something in the bedroom. Obviously don't divulge anything sex-related about the Brazilian girl.

I checked her OKCupid sex question responses, quite prudish and tame. Definitely pretty conservative. Thanks for the examples of agreeing and amplifying, will try it out.

Quote:Quote:

Show her you're a busy man, let her know about your Brazilian friend, but just be skimpy on the details.

She already knows about the Brazilian girl, thats the reason she asked if we were touring my bedroom.

I guess I should go ahead and respond with a "Just the bedroom? No, no, we are touring the whole apartment" type response and see what comes back.

Ok so I sent a response back and she just replied "How charming...."

Suggestions for a follow up reply from me?

Try this:

That's me ...Prince Charming

Team Nachos

Not bad. Thanks. [Image: smile.gif]

No problem. You have to play off her responses and take the conversation in ridiculous directions while trying to keep the vibe fun and sexual.

You're trying to create a fantasy world in her head by telling her stories she can visualize.

That's the trick.

Team Nachos

She replied "I better be treated like a Princess then". Hmmmm. How do I reply to that?

Quote: (09-22-2011 07:56 AM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

She replied "I better be treated like a Princess then". Hmmmm. How do I reply to that?

Have some fun with it. Make a fun sexual story.

I'd say something like...

I'll lock you in my tower and have my way with you then. [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos