rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lie to me

Lie to me

hello, folks!

je suis une sorte de newb ici, juste obtenu mon inscription et d'autres choses... [Image: angel.gif]

ce qui est vraiment intéressé à moi ces jours est de savoir comment réagir quand les gens se trouvent pour vous. cela peut être la vie réelle ou sur internet, quel qu'il soit... [Image: banana.gif]

cette mlgh être telefon conversation ou par e-mail déconner, mais juste ne peut pas chiffrer que de la merde dans votre valoute.

parfois, c'est le personnel des hôtels et humaines, serviettes de table, mais ils ne peuvent pas vous entendre crier. [Image: tard.gif]

c'est donc ce que je voudrais discouss, si vous n'avez pas l'esprit.

Lie to me

[Image: tYIJPLZ.gif]

Google Translate:
Quote:Quote:

I'm kind of newb here, just got my registration and stuff ... Angel

what is really interested in me these days is how to react when people are for you. it can be real life or on the internet, whatever it is ... Banana

This mlgh be telefon conversation or e-mail messing around, but just can not encrypt that shit in your valoute.

sometimes it's the hotel staff and human napkins, but they can not hear you scream. late

So that's what I'd like to discuss, if you do not mind.

Lie to me

J'espere que ceci est un blague.

J'espère que c'est une blague et tu sais que il n'y a rien personne qui voudrais parler avec toi en français sur cet 'thread'.

J'espere que tu n'est pas un con ==== and you realise that posting about the subject of real human communication - in a different language- on a forum where the communication is solely in English...... is irony at best, trolling obviously, and at worst marks you out as being as dumb as a box of spanners that is about to be banned for being a member with the iq of a box of spanners.

Lie to me

perdon ame, i just wanted to make a discussion about the lies of people.

i think that there is always a difference. [Image: huh.gif]

people always cheat in their work or while on vacation, on their accounts payable, or when wearing a poppy, determining to exaggerate some of the distances...

if we look at a person's history from a bird's eye view, we will see that honesty and dishonesty are based on the moysture of two very different birds of gimmickness.

of course, the common rascal can not only disorient you in your old memos, but also spray a new lie into your brain. and all this beautiful lie can be a kooky rumor about the old years is the same as, of course, the crystal is true.

like those devilish creatures from freak shows on TV with their triple tongue or in the name of wtf, they can be cheat and not be caught again and again.

so, let's talk about how to continue believe in legends and not become a victim and be caught by someone's fish-rod?

Lie to me

[Image: agree2.gif]

Lie to me

[Image: Wtf+is+going+on+here_02c9d0_5813018.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral