rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Astrology/Horoscope/Zodiac/Signs Routines

So I finally read Bang and noticed Roosh recommends dropping some astrology/horoscope/zodiac signs material during middle game to build comfort. But he only has a few sentences on the subject, so I wanted to share a couple of the routines I've been using.

If I ask first what her sign is:
Her: X
Me: Uh-oh... This is trouble. So you are .... (something positive) but also .... (something negative). I should be careful with you! Are you really into ... (something weird)?
This is great for making her qualify herself. You can either read up on some bullshit on the characteristics of the different signs, or just make something on the spot that seems relevant (or not) to her.

If she asks first what your sign is (which is an IOI)

You should always say "Guess". Then there are two possibilities:
She: X
Me: Why did you think so?
She: Because you are X, Y, Z (usually she will say positive things, which is an IOI, but if she says negative - agree and amplify)
She: I don't know; I can't guess just like that
Me: OK, I'm gonna give you a hint - mine is the best sign for a man
Then if she guesses right: Yeah, but that was easy, since everyone knows what the best sign is (usually Saggitarius, Leo, or a similar manly sign)
If she does not get it right: Really, you thought so? No, they are too .... (something negative, thus implying you are not like that). Guess again.
Then if she still does not get it, you can say "Allright, you obviously don't know, but the best mens sign is X (yours)." Then you can gently neg her about her lack of intuition.

Great opportunity to insinuate that your sign has good alpha qualities (boldness, assertiveness, ambition, confidence) and also perhaps some asshole-y ones (heartbreaker, egotist)

Now, if the girl is really into this bullshit, she may claim your sign has totally different characteristics than you stated and even ask you where you got that from (I've had it happen to me). Don't get into a big argument, just say you read it in your dog-eared copy of the "Great Book of Astrology" in your home library, and also from life experience. Also (this borrowed from Roosh) you can say your Mom/Aunt/Grandma was great with signs and astrology, and she taught you.

I have really been getting into this stuff. Not because I believe in it, but because chicks fucking love it. You can really capture her imagination with this stuff. Its like a romance novel for them, but instead of reading it, you are just making it up as you go.

Its not based in reality, it mostly all fantasy. Its perfect for chicks. Thats why its called "chick crack"

This shit works. (assuming you have decent conversational skills)

@ Giovanny: I have been thinking about getting into it as well, would you recommend any good books to read on Horoscope/Zodaic signs/Tarot Cards and or Palmistry or to read the newspaper and mimick some generic terms when spitting game........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I gotta go to work. I will address this later.

Hopefully in 30 minutes as soon as I get to my desk!!

They all love astro. I do too, so it usually works to my advantage.

Being a Scorpio doesn't hurt either.

Quote: (09-20-2011 12:27 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

@ Giovanny: I have been thinking about getting into it as well, would you recommend any good books to read on Horoscope/Zodaic signs/Tarot Cards and or Palmistry or to read the newspaper and mimick some generic terms when spitting game........

I have never read any books. I just "google" astrology and read about the different "signs". I think there are 12 of them. Each one has strengths and weaknesses.

When a girl says.."I'm a Gemini"

If you have done your research, you already know in your head thats Geminis tend to be...

Fun loving.
Clever and cunning.
A little crazy.
curious.

and also..

Self centered.
Short attention span.
Need alot of stimulation (get bored easy)
Somewhat confused.

Knowing this, gives you an insight into her personality. You can tease her about her weaknesses, ask her if they are true, etc.

For some reason, they just eat this stuff up.

I really think it activates the same part as the brain as romance novels. It gets them caught up in a fantasy.

Ask them what there "destiny" is. Shit like that. Talk to them like you are writing a romance novel. It can all be bullshit.

I would use a smart phone to cheat. Just ask a girl her "sign" and then "google" it. Just pretend that you are texting. Playfully say..."ooh, you're a Gemini", thats why you looked confused earlier"

Read the horoscopes in the newspaper to get an idea of how to talk like this. Those things are probably 99% bullshit but they are written in such a way that it captures the imagination.

That is how you wanna talk to chicks.

I will post more on this later. There is alot more that you can do. All girls think they are psychic.

Another routine that seems to work in Latin America (Do not even try it in USA, Canada or Europe anymore; it is a certainty she has heard it already) is that Cube Routine on "The Game" book. I have actually tried that lame ass cube routine on girls here in Colombia, and they go ape-shit with joy jumping up and down saying how much they love it with a smile form ear-to-ear! What I notice is that they are so much fucking closer to me after the routine is done, feeling 10x more at ease with my touch - ha! I actually never, ever thought that routine worked!

Anyone else got routines similar to this Cube routine to build comfort and trust with girls that is working for them recently.

Mixx

Quote: (09-20-2011 12:27 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

would you recommend any good books to read ..... or to read the newspaper and mimick some generic terms when spitting game

You can read it up on the Internetz if you like but there are 12 signs so you will likely not remember anything and just confuse shit. Besides, different books/websites have different things listed as the defining qualities of each sign (you know it's all bullshit anyway, right?)

So it's better to use ad-hoc material - hopefully you did not open with "What's your sign, babe?" but asked this later in the conversation instead, so by that time you have probably noticed something good about her, and also something annoying - you can use that in the first routine I wrote above.

So Right MiXX, One girl in Nashville busted me for using the Cube routine and said isn't that what an artist on TV uses on girls [Image: whip.gif]

Cube has been overplayed in US, may be it works in Colombia [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (09-20-2011 04:20 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Now, if the girl is really into this bullshit, she may claim your sign has totally different characteristics than you stated and even ask you where you got that from (I've had it happen to me). Don't get into a big argument, just say you read it in your dog-eared copy of the "Great Book of Astrology" in your home library, and also from life experience. Also (this borrowed from Roosh) you can say your Mom/Aunt/Grandma was great with signs and astrology, and she taught you.

If she claims you're full of shit, you make fun of her for taking the stuff so seriously and she'll be qualifying herself to you... easy. No need to make up excuses, put the pressure back on her.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-20-2011 03:27 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Another routine that seems to work in Latin America (Do not even try it in USA, Canada or Europe anymore; it is a certainty she has heard it already) is that Cube Routine on "The Game" book. I have actually tried that lame ass cube routine on girls here in Colombia, and they go ape-shit with joy jumping up and down saying how much they love it with a smile form ear-to-ear! What I notice is that they are so much fucking closer to me after the routine is done, feeling 10x more at ease with my touch - ha! I actually never, ever thought that routine worked!

Anyone else got routines similar to this Cube routine to build comfort and trust with girls that is working for them recently.

Mixx

When I first read The Game years ago I went out and used it. None of the girls I tried it on had heard it before. One was really freaked out and amazed at how deeply I knew her. This was 20 minutes into our interaction and it was more or less a done deal after that [Image: banana.gif]

Haven't used it since as I don't use much material like that any more and all the stuff found in The Game is played out in New York at least.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I need to learn this "Cube Game". Sounds very interesting.

I think that would be a good place to start for anyone trying to run "chick crack" Game.

I will modify it so it appears like a just made it up on the spot. (if thats possible)

Quote: (09-23-2011 04:19 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I need to learn this "Cube Game". Sounds very interesting.

I think that would be a good place to start for anyone trying to run "chick crack" Game.

I will modify it so it appears like a just made it up on the spot. (if thats possible)

Doesn't really matter if she thinks you made it up on the spot or not. With the cube it's more a question of delivery, making it sound as if what you're saying is deeply personal to her when in fact it's always the same shit. It's like palm reading in that way.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Another one is Strawberry Field Routine : You ask a girl to Imagine a Strawberry field that has a fence around it, ask her the height of the fence? ask her to Imagine her stealing some strawberries, How many did she stole ?

Height of the field represents her Inhibitions to Sex ........

Number of Strawberries she stole represents number of patners she has had....

Google it and you guys will find a better version then what I described but like someone said delivery is Important.