rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What the f*ck is wrong with me

First of all, not trolling here, although this could look like it. My situation is a bit bad.
Also not trying to complain here. I'm a positive and social guy, and trying to find solutions here, since it's clearly necessary.

I'm 27-years old, have absolutely no game, and had sex with only one girl (which ended up being my girlfriend at the time for about a year, this is 3 years ago already. She did the most of the effort while we meet each other).

I live in a shared apartment. There is a girl in the other room that shows a lot of interest since day one. We went out already a lot, even on Valentine's day she proposed to do someting together, and she gave a lot of IOI (touching arms, knees, her putting her head on my shoulder when I tell a stupid joke, sending me hearts and kiss emojis in whatsapp, etc..).

To me, my problem is that I am a social, happy, friendly guy. I can talk easily with everybody. But when a girl shows actual interest in me, I have NO IDEA what I should do to escalate this further. I completely overthink the situation, usually start acting cold, and regret the situation later.. This makes it quite impossible to even advance to a stage of sex.

After the 4-5th ''date'', I just couldn't take it anymore and just kissed her out of the blue. Her first reaction was ''wow, i did not see that coming''. I didn't build it up, but needed to do something, so I kissed her quickly. She calmed down, and we kissed passionately a bit more. She was really tired (she works long days), and she went to sleep. She told me this on the date too, so I knew it was true, so wished her good night.

The next day, I act like nothing is going on. She came home from work, and I just said something like ''hey, how is your day'', completely ignoring the kiss of the other day. I didn't want to kiss or hug her and show to much neediness. But I acted the complete opposite. She probably thinks I was drunk, or didn't cared about it.

This happened 4-5 days ago, haven't mentioned it since. Couple of days after the kiss, we watched a movie together in my room (I didn't do nothing either), she shares her food with me,... I mean , seriously, I hope I'm not kicked out of this forum for acting like a pussy haha.

I really like this girl a lot. She's a happy girl, always smiling, always looking at the bright side of life. I see that her texts are getting a bit colder, so probably she's thinking ''this is never going to happen'', or she thinks I'm gay by now. Or she found somebody that actually has the balls to make a move on her....

Now I'm thinking ''meeeh, fucked it up again''. Happens all the time. Not the first time I sabotage myself.

Is there anything I can do to make this situation less awkward with this particular girl? I genuinely like her a lot. Maybe subconsciously also because these scenarios don't happen to often to me and I don't have much options.

If it's too late, so be it. Need to learn some game though. Any advice besides ''grow some fucking balls'' (which is true) is appreciated.
I think I need to date/fuck more girls and get this a bit out of my system. I'm all ears and ready to soak up all this knowledge.

Ask her out for drinks...immediately.

Follow this formula to the letter

Note: Do NOT kiss her again until you are in your or her room

PS Prepare for the fallout of shitting where you eat

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Dating the roommate is a recipe for disaster. Make sure you're certain about this. Proceed with caution.

OP's focus is incredibly short sighted.

Banging / attempting to bang the room mate has all kinds of possible negative outcomes and very few positive ones.

1. You try to bang and fail, unavoidable, daily awkwardness ensues. (-1)
2. You successfully bang and she retroactively withdraws her consent and accuses you of rape (-1)
3. You successfully bang and she decides it was a mistake and makes things awkward for you (-1)
4. You bang and she becomes needy (-1)
5 You bang successfully and she doesn't catch any feelings or make things weird for you or any future dates you bring home (+1...but highly unlikely even if you DO bang)

To say that this has a negative expected value would be a rather conservative assessment of the situation.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

to all three of you, since you all seem to mention this in some form, I forgot to add:

I'm moving OUT OF this appartment end of February (only rented this one for one month), and I'm moving to a shared (but more luxurious) apartment in the middle of the center of the city, where all the venues are at.

Any additional tips for this?

Definitely going to use PapayaTapper's strategy, thanks for that. Or at least invite her on my awesome roof terrace for some drinks.
Today she actually asked me ''when that I am moving out'', so maybe she's waiting for this too. No idea haha

You're moving from a shared appartment to another shared appartment?

No. And you're 27? Unless something strange happened throughout your late teens and earlier 20's it sounds to me like you should have no focus on women at all at this point. Your focus should be on making money and getting some kind of career so you can get yourself your own place and your life put together. Then the girls you will be able to get will be of higher standards.

Quote: (02-26-2018 07:04 PM)The Alpha Virgin Wrote:  

You're moving from a shared appartment to another shared appartment?

No. And you're 27? Sounds to me like you shouldn't focus on women at all at this point. Your focus should be on making money and getting some kind of career so you can get yourself your own place and your life put together. Then the girls you will be able to get will be of higher standards.

Yes, exactly. I like to switch it up. And I'm in Spain now. Not sure how long I will stay, so I prefer shorter periods of one month rents (so far got lucky with this).

I'm sure I can focus on both. Girls are definitely on my mind, and I need to get over this tbh. I'm working remote right now. Soon, I'll start a blog in Dutch (native language), also want to start a small online marketing agency, but right now my main focus is in trading options and cryptocurrencies.

I think that given when you are in your life, game wise and most importantly sexually wise(you haven't banged in 3 years) you should follow and internalize the method in the link PapayaTapper gave you.

Yes it's true that it's very risky to bang a roomate and can lead to very awkward situations but in your case banging a girl after 3 years might give you what you need to gain confidence step up your game and move on with your life. IMO the potentials benefits this bang could give you outweight the risks.

If you're moving out at the end of the month, then go for it. Pull the trigger!

Quote: (02-26-2018 06:45 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

OP's focus is incredibly short sighted.

Banging / attempting to bang the room mate has all kinds of possible negative outcomes and very few positive ones.

1. You try to bang and fail, unavoidable, daily awkwardness ensues. (-1)
2. You successfully bang and she retroactively withdraws her consent and accuses you of rape (-1)
3. You successfully bang and she decides it was a mistake and makes things awkward for you (-1)
4. You bang and she becomes needy (-1)
5 You bang successfully and she doesn't catch any feelings or make things weird for you or any future dates you bring home (+1...but highly unlikely even if you DO bang)

To say that this has a negative expected value would be a rather conservative assessment of the situation.

Normally Id agree with you 100 % except OP's on 3 year drought. Im trying to prevent another possible mass shooter.

Game saves lives [Image: wink.gif]

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (02-26-2018 07:21 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Normally Id agree with you 100 % except OP's on 3 year drought. Im trying to prevent another mass shooter.

Game saves live

Haha, yeah... I'm staying always optimistic though. 3 years sounds really bad, at least I enjoy my life and I can laugh it away.

I do have another German girl that invited me for tapas already 3 times (first two times I had other plans), so it's nice that girls are interested in me..

I just fuck it up myself, it's all in my head, going on a date with a ''I wonder what I'll do to fuck this up''-attitude is not helping either, haha.

But already happy I joined this site, and I'm going to learn loads here, I'm sure.

Quote: (02-26-2018 07:00 PM)Kentemo Wrote:  

to all three of you, since you all seem to mention this in some form, I forgot to add:

I'm moving OUT OF this appartment end of February (only rented this one for one month), and I'm moving to a shared (but more luxurious) apartment in the middle of the center of the city, where all the venues are at.

Any additional tips for this?

Definitely going to use PapayaTapper's strategy, thanks for that. Or at least invite her on my awesome roof terrace for some drinks.
Today she actually asked me ''when that I am moving out'', so maybe she's waiting for this too. No idea haha

Id say you have about 48 hrs max before youre irretrievably in the friend or loser zone

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (02-26-2018 07:27 PM)Kentemo Wrote:  

Normally Id agree with you 100 % except OP's on 3 year drought. Im trying to prevent another mass shooter.

Game saves live

Haha, yeah... I'm staying always optimistic though. 3 years sounds really bad, at least I enjoy my life and I can laugh it away.

I do have another German girl that invited me for tapas already 3 times (first two times I had other plans), so it's nice that girls are interested in me..

I just fuck it up myself, it's all in my head, going on a date with a ''I wonder what I'll do to fuck this up''-attitude is not helping either, haha.

But already happy I joined this site, and I'm going to learn loads here, I'm sure.

Stop fortune telling. You don't know how the things you do will be perceived before you do them, so stop trying to predict the future.

Physical escalation is always the best fast track to game imo.

Hands, hugs, spins, etc.

Trying to talk your way into some pussy when you're new to the game is a recipe for bad results. Work on your escalation and you'll start to get good.

@ papaya

I skimmed his OP and didn't notice that. I guess in this case, especially given OP's moving out soon, fuck it go right ahead! Most downsides are pretty significantly reduced with that in mind. And the 3 years thing certainly is a factor to be considered as well.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (02-26-2018 07:27 PM)Kentemo Wrote:  

Game saves live

Your mindset can obviously be a barrier to achieving what you want in life...girls, financial, etc. Its good youre aware of it.

Thats the first step in changing anything.

Youre living abroad and already experiencing things (successes) that many men only dream about.

Focus on your successes...not your failures

Focus on what you want (desire) not on what you dont want (fear)

Repeat this enough and eventually its automatic...and voila' you've change your mindset.

Welcome to RVF

Joseph Campbell

Assuming his female roommate doesn't have a BF it might be a good training ground for him if he adopts proper FwB frame. She sounds ultra comfortable hanging with him in and around the apartment and so if the netflix and chill routine gets touchy feely it sounds like she'll oblige. But he sounds too nervous and clumsy. Unless she thinks of him like a de facto virgin or welfare case she may not react well if he is really awkward in easing into the makeout, like he just starts poking and pawing at her or whips out his dick. I think he either has to figure out how he can ease into it like a pro or just verbalize that he needs her to help guide his sexual education and just embrace being in a submissive role.

Quote: (02-26-2018 08:05 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

I think he either has to figure out how he can ease into it like a pro or just verbalize that he needs her to help guide his sexual education and just embrace being in a submissive role.

He's trying to get laid...not pegged

From Tuth's recipe I linked above:

Quote:Quote:

Step 6. Get her comfortable and situated in your spot.
I have the same exact routine when I come into my place with a girl. It's so similar that I sometimes feel a little dirty and guilty about it. Mostly, though, I feel like I'm going to work.

We come in; I tell them it's a "shoeless house"; I wait for them to take off their boots (and wait for them to comment about how their socks don't match, which they always do); I apologize for the "mess" because I "didn't expect to have guests" (bullshit, of course); and I give them "the tour"--which is also pre-scripted. I tell them to sit down on my couch (which is also my bed) and "get comfortable." I start the same exact playlist iTunes on my big multimedia setup and go to work on the same one or two drinks I know how to make.

If she has to piss, I let her do that. Same. Thing. Every Time.

Having a polished system like this helps.

Step 7. Give her the drink, sit down, and go back to work.
Now you're in the home stretch, player. You're comfortable and isolated. It gets easy from here. I usually sip the drink with her and chat for another 10-12 minutes; just long enough for her to barely start to wonder if I'm actually not going to make a move. "Is this guy actually atttracted to me? Is he a pussy? He seems into me, though. What the fuck?" Then, if she hasn't set her drink down herself already, I take her drink, set it on the coffee table, and start the make out.

It's amazing how enthusiastic a little waiting will have made her to receive your manly advances. They devour me half the time. The last one squealed in glee a little.

When I first read Tuth's post a 4 years ago I thought to myself "Holy shit...this is exactly the MO Ive landed on over years of trial and error"

It.

Just.

Works.

Whether its date 1,2, or 3 this is exactly what a guy should do if his goal is to have sex with a girl

This is as close to a perfect one size fits all step by step script as there is.

Joseph Campbell

Thanks @PapayaTapper for all your valuable posts.

The negative mindset concerning dating girls and overthinking everything is definitely something I am aware of. In the end, it's just girls, and I'm sure if I just stop thinking too much and have a great time, I can do well (with game).

Also, I read that strategy, and the 10/12 min drink part was also the part that stood out for me. Just playing it cool.

Also I'm aware that she is getting tired of waiting (and who would blame her, she has had lots of patience). The 48-hour rule could be very accurate, before I leave the appartment and she moves on. I'm going to ask her out for a drink and some tapas tomorrow. Since it's my last 2 days in this appartment, I should definitely do something.

The logistic thing (really far away from center), and the cosy appartment (this appartment is shit) are actually a problem. So maybe not that easy to escalate to sex, but I would like to keep her interested in me until I move to the new appartment.

Also love your post in the signature of ''the happy gene''. So much easier to go on a date with a girl that's just always happy. This particular girl actually has this, and I called her on it, saying that, I think it's amazing that she is always happy. She was quite flattered when I said that.

Quote: (02-26-2018 09:12 PM)Kentemo Wrote:  

The logistic thing (really far away from center), and the cosy appartment (this appartment is shit) are actually a problem. So maybe not that easy to escalate to sex, but I would like to keep her interested in me until I move to the new appartment.

Dont over think this (again). Strike NOW. Waiting for the "new apt" or anything else is just your fear of failure (rejection) winning over your desire to bang her. Dont let fear win!

You actually have an advantage (s) here

1. She's already indicated interest (heavily)
2. She's already comfortable with the apt (she lives there)
3. She knows youre leaving so the normal consequences associated with sleeping
with a roomie are literally off the table

Invite her to share a nice bottle of wine you found and watch a movie in your room. Wait 10-15 minutes into the movie then make your move

Carpe diem in this case is carpe naturale eius debent!

Edit: Years ago I used to invite girls over to listen to music but I didnt even have a stereo. WHen they got there and asked about the stereo Id say "Oops...I guess we'll have to think of something else to do" (with a smirk) Most of the time it was on...they knew what was up before they got there. They all do. They just dont want to feel like a slut so a little plausible deniability is required

Joseph Campbell

Also I'm aware that she is getting tired of waiting (and who would blame her, she has had lots of patience). The 48-hour rule could be very accurate, before I leave the appartment and she moves on. I'm going to ask her out for a drink and some tapas tomorrow. Since it's my last 2 days in this appartment, I should definitely do something.

You already have perfect logistics, you are both in the same apartment. Why ruin it by going somewhere. Just be drinking a glass of wine when she comes home from work tomorrow, and say "looks like you've had a long day, here, come on drink a little with me" and pour her a small glass. Don't take no for an answer. You will be able to convince her, girls love wine.

Drink one glass with her and bring on the flirting hard. Tell her you are gonna miss being her roomie. Basically as soon as you pour her the second glass you need to be thinking about going in for the kiss immediately. By the time she is halfway through the second glass you should already be making out. You need to be thinking total time under 30 minutes.

If you need to get a little drunk before she comes home so you have the balls to escalate do it. You are on a massive dry spell, I've been there man and it isn't healthy. You need to do whatever it takes to get this taken care of.

edit: papayatapper beat me to it above, basically the exact same idea I was thinking more or less

Thanks @PapayaTapper for all your valuable posts.

The negative mindset concerning dating girls and overthinking everything is definitely something I am aware of. In the end, it's just girls, and I'm sure if I just stop thinking too much and have a great time, I can do well (with game).

Also, I read that strategy, and the 10/12 min drink part was also the part that stood out for me. Just playing it cool.

Also love your post in the signature of ''the happy gene''. So much easier to go on a date with a girl that's just always happy. This particular girl actually has this, and I called her on it, saying that, I think it's amazing that she is always happy. She was quite flattered when I said that.

I second PapayaTapper and WTF's advice above.

Also, just do what you want and stop thinking about it. When you start thinking "What if this, what if that," just say to yourself, "Fuck it." Roll the dice, let them fall where they may. I think she's attracted to you, I think if you just lower your guard down a bit, you can LTR her and not worry about being in the game for another few years, which is actually better for a lot of guys. If you want to kiss her, just work you way up to her face in a very cocky way and do it. She wants you to. Look, I've been in your situation where girls throw themselves at me and I was too socially inexperienced to make the next move. For example, literally a girl walking up to me and saying, "Hey my friend thinks you're hot," or in front of a bunch of my friends, a girl saying, "Spaniard, I've always wanted to fuck you." And I'm just there like, "Oh, thanks," to both of the girls. Man. Youth and inexperience.

Strangely enough, I don't actually regret it, because those experiences made me who I am today, and I love my life, I'm blessed.

But not every guy gets a second wind. I did, but you may or may not, so make the best of your youth.

This girl wants you to pursue her, so pursue her, knowing in your mind that that's what she wants you to do. Make her life better than it was before she met you, that's really the idea behind these things.

Good luck, man!

Quote: (02-26-2018 09:58 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Look, I've been in your situation where girls throw themselves at me and I was too socially inexperienced to make the next move. For example, literally a girl walking up to me and saying, "Hey my friend thinks you're hot," or in front of a bunch of my friends, a girl saying, "Spaniard, I've always wanted to fuck you." And I'm just there like, "Oh, thanks," to both of the girls. Man. Youth and inexperience.

Strangely enough, I don't actually regret it, because those experiences made me who I am today, and I love my life, I'm blessed.
Good luck, man!

Thanks all once again. Yeah I should just do something. The worst thing I could do is nothing.

I know that she wants (wanted?) me. I think the regret of not trying, will be harder than the rejection anyway. I have nothing to lose by trying. And I should get this mindset in my daily life all the time.

I actually had the same a lot in the past. Girls coming up to me telling that I'm cute, or ''my friend likes you''. I am also like ''ok, thanks, you're cute too'' or stuff like that.

Even one time, a girl told me that she was afraid to go home alone since she lives in a dangerous neighborhood. I was like ''you'll be fine, that neighborhood is safe, i lived there before myself''

Haha, I honestly have nobody else to blame than me for this dry spell...
Anyway it's getting a bit pathetic to be honest. I've heard couple of times behind my back ''I think he's gay''... This year is going to be my year!

Quote: (02-26-2018 09:50 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Years ago I used to invite girls over to listen to music...

[Image: 200w.gif]

How old are you?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-26-2018 10:29 PM)Kentemo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-26-2018 09:58 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Look, I've been in your situation where girls throw themselves at me and I was too socially inexperienced to make the next move. For example, literally a girl walking up to me and saying, "Hey my friend thinks you're hot," or in front of a bunch of my friends, a girl saying, "Spaniard, I've always wanted to fuck you." And I'm just there like, "Oh, thanks," to both of the girls. Man. Youth and inexperience.

Good luck, man!

Thanks all once again. Yeah I should just do something. The worst thing I could do is nothing.

I know that she wants (wanted?) me. I think the regret of not trying, will be harder than the rejection anyway. I have nothing to lose by trying. And I should get this mindset in my daily life all the time.

I actually had the same a lot in the past. Girls coming up to me telling that I'm cute, or ''my friend likes you''. I am also like ''ok, thanks, you're cute too'' or stuff like that.

Even one time, a girl told me that she was afraid to go home alone since she lives in a dangerous neighborhood. I was like ''you'll be fine, that neighborhood is safe, i lived there before myself''

Haha, I honestly have nobody else to blame than me for this dry spell...
Anyway it's getting a bit pathetic to be honest. I've heard couple of times behind my back ''I think he's gay''... This year is going to be my year!

Man...it's like I'm talking to a younger me, haha.

You gotta force yourself to say "fuck it." Practice it, in your head. Just say it, "fuck it." Like whatever you're thinking, just think/say "fuck it!" and wipe out all those thoughts in your head as if you're using a felt eraser on a dry erase board.

Also, one thing that helped me is I would purposely make friends with the most social guys, these guys were social nexuses, like they knew everyone. They were usually also always broke, because they partied all the time, so I would become friends with them and then that would place me in situations where women would fall into my lap because I'd organize it so me, that guy and other social guys would get an apartment/house together and make it a party house. They liked me because they felt they could learn from me since they thought I had my act together, so it worked out great. We'd usually split party costs equally, but sometimes I'd pitch in an extra keg or whatever if I felt like it and the guys appreciated it, I'm financially stable, so it meant nothing to me, but it meant a lot to them since they had like part time bar tender jobs.

We'd have like 400 people over at the house for the bigger parties, 3 story house plus a basement, a band in the basement, a dj with smoke machine on the first floor, and swing dancing or just listening to vinyl on the 3rd floor. Sounds, lights, alcohol, kegs, every few weeks, sometimes repeated weekends, but even if there was no party, we always had guests. Back then, I wasn't the type to go up to random girls too often, but I had no problem hitting on or getting hit on by girls in my own place. I mean, it was so easy man, "let me show you the art in my room," and then my bedroom had like a giant, but hidden door that was built into the wall (I made it, it was super cool), and I'd open it and they'd be like, "Whoa!" The secret door was so big I put a small wheel on one end of it so it would open properly. Then in my room, it was the size of like 3 bedrooms because the house had two living rooms and I converted the larger living room into my bedroom (the landlord probably wasn't happy years later when we moved out, but it looked nice).

So, the front wall of my bedroom was floor to ceiling glass that faced a park with giant trees, so we had a great view. Then inside the bedroom, because it was so large (the house was an old mansion), I had a living room inside my bedroom, so the girl and I would grab a glass of wine, put on a movie, or just enjoy the room, it was furnished with a really modern vibe, which contrasted well with the hardwood floors and architecture of the old mansion, so girls liked it. Sometimes girls that had been to my room before would come to the room with other girls during our parties and be like, "this is Spaniard's room, come see it!" Or I'd be at the party and they'd come up to me and just say, "let's go to your room, I like being there." So it was cool, and of course every member of the house had their own mini fridges in their room so that when the kegs ran out and people went home, our guests that we wanted to spend the night could come into our rooms and continue the party.

The best part was I lived rent-free, I rented out the house, and then I rented the rooms to other people and the house was so big that the rooms paid for my rent, the house bills, and then some.

Also, let's say I'd be making out with a girl, lots of times other people would knock on my secret door to get a hold of me, and I would just ignore them, and if it was a bunch of girls saying like, "Spaniard! Spaniard!" then of course the girl in my bed would feel good because she noticed I was only paying attention to her, not to the girls knocking on my door.

So for example we throw a party and we say women drink for free if they are naked, so two of the girls get naked, and both of them have crushes on me (I later find out). Or I wake up in the morning and I walk to the kitchen and two of the couches have naked or half naked people asleep on them. Or I come home from work and the music is playing, I walk in the house and it's filled with people, I see my friend with a girl on his lap and she doesn't have a shirt or a bra on and he's drawing circles on her tits with a marker and he's like "Spaniard!!!" Then I have to say hi to everyone in the house, and the girls are just like, "Who is this guy?"

And then I offer to show them the charcoal paintings/art in my room, past the giant, secret door.

I did the same thing at two other houses, minus the giant secret door, but none was as epic as that first house. They were close, though.

So that's a part of how I became more social over the years just constant interaction/socializing. One of those guys even told me once when he saw me with a girl I was dating at the time, "man, when I met you you were kind of shy, and look at you now..."

Also, a girl came to one of my parties, and I had made out with her a few years before, but I hadn't pushed it farther (she wasn't too attractive, but she was nice and I'd had a few beers). Well she didn't know it was my house, so she came and when she saw me we chatted a bit. So when the party was ending, one of my friends was going to drop a girl and that girl off at their houses also, and I'm like, I'll come along, just to chat with that girl for a bit and catch up, because she had always been cool with me. So on the drive, she looks at me and she's like, "Spaniard, you were shy before." Then she kind of looks away and she says "I had my chance, and I missed it..."

It was a nice compliment from her, in a way. [Image: smile.gif] She actually never had a chance, I've always been picky, but still, she was chill.

So yeah man, if you're not too social, the strategy above is 100% tried and true, it worked for me, find the most social guys, become their best friend, and make a party house.

I'm actually still friends with the original two guys, the first ones, we started it all. One of them is living in his Japanese girlfriend's place in Australia working as a bartender. That girl has an amazing ass, which is surprising for a Japanese girl, and he's thinking he may move to Japan after, and my other friend has lived in Ukraine, speaks Russian now, and wants to import a Ukrainian girl.

Alcohol is your friend (if it makes you social, if it makes you belligerent, stay away). Just don't overdo it.

Just take the plunge man, you have nothing to lose(except your dry streak).
Since you are in Spain you might be familiar with the lyrics of a song from that dreadful Leonard Cohen wannabe Sabina when he sings about greatest regrets being about things never done.

Also, seconding Papaya:
You have 24 hs left until you fall into the friendzone pit of doom.
(so get off the fucking internet!!!)

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...