rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psychotic/mental girls

Psychotic/mental girls

Think I avoided a false rape flag tonight
Got fooled by a chick to buy her a drink by the bar.
She she seemed really into me, and she quickly followed up by ordering two tequila shots for us to drink. She got mental on the bartender for pouring brown spirits instead of white, and she got refunded.
Pretty girl.
She left soon.
Ended up approching her later outside, she slapped me and yelled "are you serious!?"
She told my she was a student of law during our chat.
The lesson: If a girl approch you in a obsessive way.
Get a way from her. I've heard heard all these rape stories, but couldn't quite narrow it down to something I've seen or experienced.
Be careful guys!

Psychotic/mental girls

And why did she slap you? I am not seeing the connection here.

Psychotic/mental girls

Quote: (02-25-2018 05:53 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

And why did she slap you? I am not seeing the connection here.
Why are you looking for connections and use of logic where crazy is concerned? It's a pointless exercise.

Never stick your dick in crazy, never worth it.

Psychotic/mental girls

I said "hey, what's up?", and then she slapped me in my side.
As mentioned before, had that thing with the bartender not happend, I probably would have gone home with her, had sex and possibly getting fucked over.
This wasn't some trashy pierced tattooed dyke.
She was thin, well dressed and feminine.

Psychotic/mental girls

This experience answered my question to "How could someone get a false rape accusation, and who would do such a thing"

Psychotic/mental girls

Always listen to your gut man.

I am immediately put off by a woman who aggressively pursues me like that, 99% of girls won’t do that. Also her going ballistic on the bar tender for a small error was another red flag you ignored. This is no joke.

Richard “Dick” Johnson

Psychotic/mental girls

I had a bit too much to drink. Met some girls on the
tram, and they shared a bottle of wine with me.