rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are girls completely shaving their eyebrows and then manually drawing them?

I never noticed this when I was a kid. I see it all the time now, where girls will completely shave off their eyebrows, only to draw them back on to their head with some sort of makeup pencil.

I personally find this not only unattractive, but stupid as hell. The last thing that I care about as a man is whether a girls eyebrows are perfectly symmetrical. As long as she doesn't have a unibrow than I'm good.

Any time I see a girl who has shaved her eyebrows and manually drawn them back on to her head, I immediately think less of her and wonder why she would do something like that.

When did this start happening?

Why is this considered attractive?

Do you guys consider this unattractive or am I the only one?

It's weird.

They tattoo them on.

It's like a mental disorder or something. How do you not look in the mirror and realize you look like a crazy person? I guess it creeps up on you and you keep thinking you look normal every day after every minor removal, until you have no eyebrows.

For the same reason all of them listen to the same exact music as each other and wear the same clothes. Most women are herd creatures. So are men, but to a lesser degree.

All you can hope for is that you're young and single in a time when the trends make the women look attractive. Unfortunately, this is the time of obesity, blue hair, tattoos, and fake eyebrows. In my youth, almost all the girls looked like they were out of '80s teen movies: Thin with puffy hair and jeans jackets. And real Brooke Shields eyebrows. I feel bad for you guys.

Quote: (02-23-2018 10:11 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

It's weird.

They tattoo them on.

It's like a mental disorder or something. How do you not look in the mirror and realize you look like a crazy person? I guess it creeps up on you and you keep thinking you look normal every day after every minor removal, until you have no eyebrows.

It just makes me wonder man, when have any of you or your friends said something along the lines of "That girl had some really hot eyebrows!"

Never. To men it's one of those things that are a non-factor. Again, just don't have a unibrow and you are good. That's it. We're not picky. It's a non-issue. It's impossible to fuck up.

And yet today, much more increasingly now then in my childhood, I see people who, like Spaniard said, look like freaks.

I suppose that's part of the society that we live in today though. Fake breasts, fake butts, fake lips and now fake eyebrows.

I also understand what Days Of Broken Arrows is saying, that it's a herd mentality. I just think it's a shame when otherwise beautiful girls who have have been blessed with great genetics do some really weird shit to their eyebrows in an attempt to look good but just make themselves look worse in the process.

I have met some women who said that it's so thin that it would look worse if they didn't draw them on.

Lyrics at 0:45 are "don't pluck out my eyebrows just to draw them back on"

This song was performed in 1996, women have been doing this for a very long time. Women do a lot of things that the majority of straight men are not going to notice, yet they'll complain about how much money to look attractive for men. While simultaneously saying it's all for themselves. Kind of amusing when you think about it.

I think a more pressing question would be why are girls putting big holes in their earlobes?

[Image: d0f5b619535aac961a49c7ea30a17460--cute-g...-girls.jpg]

You could take the opposite stance and be thankful women have so much freedom nowadays that it's easy to spot crazy.

Before you might have married one and not known until year later.

I'm not convinced, though...I think a lot of those girls would have lived perfectly fine, healthy, happy lives in the past, even if they had to contend with more shame/control.

Human beings can be self destructive, sometimes having someone else steer you on a certain path can be good.

There's pros/cons.

The funny thing is that they can paint those things on in various forms that give startling impressions that they're scared, angry, anxious or sad.

I once came across a woman that looked angry as fuck until I realised it was just how she'd painted her eyebrows on. She probably walked around all day wondering why people were defensive around her.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

It looks better on dogs.

[Image: dogs-with-eyebrows-1.jpg]

It's cos they're dumb.

They believe the ads and marketing - "you're not beautiful unless you buy OUR product!"

Sad thing is most guys are dumb too - "you should like girls who abuse themselves with tattoos and cock!"

Take it as a red flag.

Here in California, that is more of a cholo thing, but a number white girls do it too.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (02-24-2018 01:13 AM)FireStarter Wrote:  

Lyrics at 0:45 are "don't pluck out my eyebrows just to draw them back on"

This song was performed in 1996, women have been doing this for a very long time. Women do a lot of things that the majority of straight men are not going to notice, yet they'll complain about how much money to look attractive for men. While simultaneously saying it's all for themselves. Kind of amusing when you think about it.

I think a more pressing question would be why are girls putting big holes in their earlobes?

[Image: d0f5b619535aac961a49c7ea30a17460--cute-g...-girls.jpg]

It took me a few seconds to realize she wasn't rocking the flavor saver.

Quote: (02-24-2018 04:52 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The funny thing is that they can paint those things on in various forms that give startling impressions that they're scared, angry, anxious or sad.

I once came across a woman that looked angry as fuck until I realised it was just how she'd painted her eyebrows on. She probably walked around all day wondering why people were defensive around her.

I recently read a book called The Like Switch by Jack Schafer. Among other things, he writes about certain, almost imperceptible things people do to show they like each other. One of these things is an eyebrow flash, when you see someone you know and you're friendly with you raise your eyebrows for a fraction of a second.

One of his stories is about a woman who got botox to look younger. Unfortunately, because she couldn't display these friend signals to her husband it appeared that she didn't like him anymore.

At least if they paint on their eyebrows they can change it the next day and look as happy as the dog in Questor70's post

Why+girls+do+(x)?=
[Image: Pointless-Logo-1024x576.jpg]

The answer is always "max attention"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (02-24-2018 02:10 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

You could take the opposite stance and be thankful women have so much freedom nowadays that it's easy to spot crazy.

This is what I keep telling myself.
Be glad you're seeing the red flags up front, rather than down the road after you've invested time/$ in the Crazy.

Add me to the list who find it repulsive.

That said, like most of the stupid things women tend to do, it's to appeal to/impress other women or straight up for attention on the "there's no such thing as bad publicity" logic path.

The amount of things that women do that men wouldn't even notice or care about until you completely fuck it up but that girls notice is just crazy.

I know of women who do this, but I don't personally know women who do this. Try to get a more respectable social circle and you'll come across it less.

I literally only see it now if I go into a fast food joint