rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RIP Billy Graham

RIP Billy Graham

Billy Graham has died at 99.

He preached the word of God, and was amazingly successful in speaking to huge numbers of people, and in motivating many 1000's of people to come forward at this services to receive Christ.

Unlike so many evangelists, he never was caught up in scandal, and was faithful to the end. He had a clear Alpha manner as we would see it with the red pill perspective, but he was absolutely straight. He made sure to avoid even the appearance of impropriety, by making sure never to be alone with a woman other than his wife, and making sure to always pay his bills (and his ministry's bills) on the day they were received.

The SJWs openly criticize him now, saying that he was opposed to gays. There was a recording of him speaking to Nixon in which he said the Jews control too much of the media, and they use it to corrupt people. This recording has been mentioned in every article about him that I've seen today, but in fact he was speaking the truth.

He was a great man, with great character and accomplishments. However, it seems like somehow America has turned in a different direction now, and he's a relic of a previous era.

What do you guys think? How do you see him and his work from a red pill point of view? I'm sure some here went to one of his crusades. What was your experience there? How do you see his place in history, compared to the way things seem to be going now?

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

RIP Billy Graham

I'm a Catholic, so Gramham and I never saw eye to eye on all matters of faith, but the man was certainly fervent in his belief and like you said, unlike a lot of Evangelicals, I think he should for what he preached, not just the Joel Osteen-type megachurch nonsense that more about feelgoodism than avoiding sin and doing good in the world. He was a force for good, no doubt.

Regarding the tape and the Jews and the media, can anyone with open eyes claim to the contrary that hardcore Marxist Jews don't control every major media outfit in America, and many in Europe too? Graham didn't sign off on their degeneracy, so they descended upon him like a pack of wolves.

He isn't a relic of a bygone era. The lessons of faith are immortal. No man who is introspective doesn't ponder his own mortality and how moral a life he's living. We are living in a hard time spiritually, in modern America. History is cyclical, even though we sometimes like to believe we "have it worse" than those "old-time" people had it. We're all called to resist evil and do good, no matter what generation or country we're born into.

Graham was a good man. May he rest in peace.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

RIP Billy Graham

Homie was kind of weird at the end he hired my company to take care of him as far as nursing goes.One time my cell fone rang around him with a lil Wayne ringtone "what's a goon to a goblin, pop that pussy she put it on my face and popped that pussy!" My fone went..and before I could answer He grabbed my cell fone threw it on the ground ran over it with his electric wheel chair and smacked me four times with his gargantuan Bible while
Yelling. " Son, your going to hell for that!" It took three of my other aides to get Graham off my back. I know it wasn't the best song around a man of the cloth,but I still think Graham freaked out..a little to.much anyways sigh* The guy rode that religious train till it drove him nuts. I'll be sure to attend his funeral.

Signed:Jojo Brown

RIP Billy Graham

Quote: (02-21-2018 08:09 PM)PUSSYPOUNDER Wrote:  

Homie was kind of weird at the end he hired my company to take care of him as far as nursing goes.One time my cell fone rang around him with a lil Wayne ringtone "what's a goon to a goblin, pop that pussy she put it on my face and popped that pussy!" My fone went..and before I could answer He grabbed my cell fone threw it on the ground ran over it with his electric wheel chair and smacked me four times with his gargantuan Bible while
Yelling. " Son, your going to hell for that!" It took three of my other aides to get Graham off my back. I know it wasn't the best song around a man of the cloth,but I still think Graham freaked out..a little to.much anyways sigh* The guy rode that religious train till it drove him nuts. I'll be sure to attend his funeral.

Signed:Jojo Brown

At least you'll always be able to tell people how Billy Graham kicked your ass. Good DHV story!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

RIP Billy Graham

Billy Graham, to me, was a Evangelical Christian who was pragmatic with the other denominations of Christianity and didn't see them as hell-bound. He spoke very highly of Pope John Paul II after his death.

RIP Billy Graham

He was a fairly decent man. Unfortunately, he inspired a bunch of charlatans.

RIP Billy Graham

Billy Graham scores one for succeeding in remaining faithful to his wife and never going the route of most TV preachers.

However, he loses one point for having an abysmal success rate for the number of converted who ended up sticking with it for more than 2 months.

Final score, 1/2.

If you want to make lasting impact on people's live, the go to technique is engaging in meaningful and last relationships with people. Not preaching to thousands at a time.

I'm the King of Beijing!

RIP Billy Graham

I will always remember Graham's rule:

The Billy Graham rule is a practice among male Protestant Christian leaders, in which they avoid spending time alone with women to whom they are not married. It is named after Billy Graham, the most notable proponent of the practice. It is adopted as a display of integrity and a means of avoiding sexual temptation, but has been criticized as being sexist.

RIP Billy Graham

Quote: (02-21-2018 09:53 PM)Filbert Wrote:  

I will always remember Graham's rule:

The Billy Graham rule is a practice among male Protestant Christian leaders, in which they avoid spending time alone with women to whom they are not married. It is named after Billy Graham, the most notable proponent of the practice. It is adopted as a display of integrity and a means of avoiding sexual temptation, but has been criticized as being sexist.

The #MikePenceRule makes a lot of sense in the #metoo world we find ourselves in. It is actually a great way of calling out attention whoring women while maintaining a bullet-proof public image. Graham and Pence are a lot smarter than given credit for.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

RIP Billy Graham

RIP Billy Graham

Quote: (02-21-2018 08:57 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Who were the charlatans that he inspired?

RIP Billy Graham

As far as I know Graham taught Scoffeild Bible Zionism. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.) Anyone who teaches Christian Zionism is a friend of the devil.

RIP Billy Graham

Christopher Hitchens didnt like him.

RIP Billy Graham

Quote: (02-21-2018 10:31 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 08:57 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Who were the charlatans that he inspired?

They are just about every other evangelist who appears on television.

RIP Billy Graham

Props to a guy that can be a preacher and pro wrestler.

That was my favorite sermon.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

RIP Billy Graham

RIP Billy Graham.

At least the world still has this man:

preaching from the pulpit. I love to listen to his sermons. Truly filled by the Holy Spirit and the gospel.

May God bless this man and keep him on earth for many years to come.

RIP Billy Graham

Most people don't know he made a guest appearance on a #1 country album by Johnny Cash, Man In Black, from 1971.

Graham is featured on the song, "And the Preacher Said, Jesus Said." This was never a single, but it was the opening track.

In all honesty, this is pretty much all I knew of Billy Graham. I never took much to any kind of religion. But I did like classic country at one point. So, if you admire Graham and like old country, this should be up your alley: