rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Jose, Costa Rica (Hotel or Rent a place?)

I just returned from my 3rd trip to Costa Rica in December. Did a ton of nature/adventure stuff and enjoyed the beaches in Manuel Antonio. Was with family so I didn’t get away much to game Ticas. Messing around on Tinder I started chatting with lots of girls and they were all living near the airport (3-4 hour drive from my hotel). My Spanish is intermediate and I take private lessons weekly. Anyway, I’ve continued chatting with some of these girls since I’ve been home and I’m planning on heading back to Costa for 2 weeks at the end of March. I want to check out different parts of the country, continue exploring, photography, practicing Spanish, and spend a little time in San Jose meeting some girls. My current plans look something like this:

San Jose 3 nights. Some day trips while in SJ
Arenal/La Fortuna 3 nights (nature excursions)
Back to San Jose 2 nights
Caribbean beaches 3 nights
Back to San Jose 2 nights

My main question is should I get a nice hotel with a cool bar area in San Jose and hope these Tinder girls will agree to meet me there?
Any trouble with security with having a last minute guest? Any hotel recommendations?
Or would it be better to rent an apartment or a house with Airbnb? Any considerations regarding renting?

Other info is that I’ll be traveling solo this time and will be hiring shuttles for the long drives between towns. Thanks guys!

newbie here but Roosh's consistent advice which I have consistently successfully followed is to not make logistics an issue.

"You have to check out the view from my hotel room round the corner"

"We have to raid that awesome minibar in my room round the corner"

"you have to pet my sick dog" (i don't own pets) have all worked super-well for me.

get a 1 night hotel/AirBNB room as close as possible to each girl. And keep shifting hotels every night.

Travel light.

San Jose isn't the safest city in the world, and I wouldn't want to be caught without a place in a bad neighborhood. I was out at a bar one night with friends there, and remember a car following us back to our hotel looking to rob us.

Since it's only a few nights, definitely try different apartments / hotels, but have them setup before you arrive in the city. I stayed close to the presidential house and parliament, and I remember it being a good area.