rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Destination for turning 50

Hi gents. Was pondering where to go for my 50th birthday. Somewhere between 7-10 days and somewhere international. (I`m from Australia) I want to celebrate it with some fun, great location and somewhere to bang a woman or 2!

Any thoughts or suggestions on where to go and what to expect there!??

Thanks in advance

At 50 your options are limited, dont expect to pickup much via night/day game since most women will be more than half your age on the streets. Try going to SEA, Philippines/Thailand/Indonesia and use online game. Whatever you do stay away from N. America or Western Europe as large age gaps are not as accepted there.

For one night stand, Jakarta may be your best bet but it's bit of a dump.

Saigon and Bangkok have nice sauna/ massage pay options. Saigon could be a nice option for 4-5 days.

If you have multiple months, Kiev is a great option at 50.

Quote: (02-16-2018 12:23 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

Whatever you do stay away from N. America or Western Europe as large age gaps are not as accepted there.

Second that, you would have better luck finding something in Australia. You should however be able to find decent travel prices to SEA. Tickets on SkyScanner(http://www.skyscanner.com) are all around $300-500 roundtrip to any SEA destination from Sydney.

Tell us more like price range, where you have been, are you looking to put in work/game girls or just easy bang to celebrate?

Quote: (04-21-2014 04:47 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  
On the cool, she probably had at least one too many tortiillas, but the tetas was mas gorda, comprenede?

The question is not how old you are but how old you look. There are type 2 and 3 VYW all over the world. Enjoy! Personally I’d go to Taipeh.

I can't imagine at age 49 that asking that question and getting a few generic travel recommendations would be of any benefit... Surely by now you have an understanding of your likes/dislikes, temperment, climate/scenery/urban/rural preferences, and what your budget does/doesn't allow for you to enjoy vacation spending without feeling regretful.

Read detailed travel reviews and rvf datasheets for specifics, take stock of your life's situation, inner desires, and make a decision. It's the best and only way. [Image: smile.gif]

Being 50 is no problem in itself if you’re fit and dress well. Are you and do you? If yes, get a nice AirBnb, pipeline on SA, enjoy nice restaurant and bars with cute company and you’re home.

Quote: (02-16-2018 03:44 AM)louiebeans Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2018 12:23 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

Whatever you do stay away from N. America or Western Europe as large age gaps are not as accepted there.

Second that, you would have better luck finding something in Australia. You should however be able to find decent travel prices to SEA. Tickets on SkyScanner(http://www.skyscanner.com) are all around $300-500 roundtrip to any SEA destination from Sydney.

Tell us more like price range, where you have been, are you looking to put in work/game girls or just easy bang to celebrate?

I doubt he would have better luck in Australia than the U.S. Both have similar attitudes towards age gaps, but in the U.S. he would at least have the advantage of having a desirable foreign accent.

Agree that SEA is the best destination for a short bang trip, regardless of age (should be possible for a 50 year old to get late twenties/early thirties-aged girls, or younger if they're overt gold diggers or he's in good shape). Based on other people's reports, the Dominican Republic or certain African countries might also be possibilities.

Its really a matter of what he wants out of vacation/birthday. If he's never been to the US then it would be cool to check out but not worth the trip if the bangs are not guaranteed. I will agree that american chicks like the accent but I guess we will have to see what he wants.

Quote: (04-21-2014 04:47 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  
On the cool, she probably had at least one too many tortiillas, but the tetas was mas gorda, comprenede?

I know it's far and probably expensive to get there from Downunder.Take a look at Axe's Lima Data Sheet Nov 2017. Such a great place for friendly/pretty girls.

Noumea, New Caledonia...

Actually that’s just where I hope I am at 50

Wow. Can't believe all the "old bro" haters here. 50 is the new 30. Anal is the new missionary.

Hit up Dominican Republic. Lots of families there just waiting for a well-established man, past his "player" years, to hitch up with their 20-something daughter.

SEA for sure!

Quote: (02-15-2018 11:39 PM)Downunder Wrote:  

Hi gents. Was pondering where to go for my 50th birthday. Somewhere between 7-10 days and somewhere international. (I`m from Australia) I want to celebrate it with some fun, great location and somewhere to bang a woman or 2!

Any thoughts or suggestions on where to go and what to expect there!??

Thanks in advance

Quote: (02-23-2018 02:14 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Wow. Can't believe all the "old bro" haters here. 50 is the new 30. Anal is the new missionary.

Hit up Dominican Republic. Lots of families there just waiting for a well-established man, past his "player" years, to hitch up with their 20-something daughter.

Does the OP mention that he’s looking for a LTR/marriage? No. He’s looking to do the “player” thing to celebrate his birthday.

No haters here. Merely older members advising of their experience with what has become patently common ageism in the West, among younger white women.

Man, were I in your shoes I would be headed to Manila or Lima. That's my short list for retirement. Simple and uncomplicated, according to Roosh V forum.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Serious: I met a 59 year old Canadian in good shape who went to Venezuela for a month and apparently killed it. Obviously not the safest country, but I would go if the visa situation weren’t so annoying.

Quote: (02-25-2018 09:14 PM)Hombre Wrote:  

Serious: I met a 59 year old Canadian in good shape who went to Venezuela for a month and apparently killed it. Obviously not the safest country, but I would go if the visa situation weren’t so annoying.

My friend chipped his tooth in Venezuela, while a thief was putting a gun in his mouth. A police officer was watching and did nothing during or afterwards. Venezuela is lawless.