rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Party Game

College Party Game

So before I read Bang and tried getting into game, anytime I went to a college party, I had absolutely no luck with women. Didn't know what to say and had very awkward attempts. But after reading Bang and looking at the forum a lot, I've gotten better responses and conversations, but still no bangs/dates afterwards. Common problem I run into is they're always with groups of all girls, or girls/guys that are friend-zoned.

So, is there a certain type of game to run at college parties? Any areas of night game described in Bang that don't quite work as well at college parties?

Or am I going about this all wrong? Should I only be focusing on getting girls to go to parties with me instead of picking one up? A friend of mine believes girls don't go to parties to hookup/meet guys, and I think that's bullshit. Otherwise, why would they try to look cute and go out.

I know I'm still really new into game, but I'd love to hear any advice you guys got.

College Party Game

For college parties, it's often good to arrive with a mix gender group. Female friends can be good wingwoman.
That being said, being around lots of drunk females your age...the opportunities should speak for themself.

College Party Game

What's the chance your friend is a woman? Never take advice from women on other women. It's a good rule to live by.

Back when I was in school, a couple of my buddies and I used to run this set that worked really well for all of us. We ran it consistently for three years and each of us got at least two dozen notches from it over that time period.

The secret to our success? Talk less, play more. Drinking games in college are your best friend when it comes to smashing women. The possibilities here are endless, but we personally used kings, strip poker, and beer pong. The whole idea is playing a silly game disarms bitches really quick and allows you to escalate. Take kings for example. I would always make a rule that whenever a chick drank, she'd have to come sit on my lap for the next turn. Of course, I only made this rule after everyone was properly marinated. You escalate from there with kino, but keep it fun.

After the game is over, then you have your ticket to talk to these girls, and you've already broken the ice so you aren't a stranger anymore. Beer Pong, for instance. You go up to the girl, congratulate her, and ask her where she learned to play like that. By this point, the beer should have her loosened up, and closing the deal is no problem. Just make sure once you have momentum with a girl that you stick it out with her. Take her back to your place, lay it down like there's no tomorrow, and then take her out to breakfast afterwards to dodge any rape allegations.

College Party Game

Have a fucking great time.

Don't drink too much (this is a good point in general). If you're going to drink to excess make sure you are surrounded by your friends.

Learn to play (and hence run) party games. Learn to THROW successful parties.

Tease/flirt with girls, but not just the one that you want, ALL of them. Joke around with guys, talk shit on other teams in the party games (within reason, don't talk shit that will get you in a fight).

Get a good source for alcohol even if you don't drink or don't drink much. Don't let people take advantage of you, but people that are cool and provide you with value you can provide with drinks.

Wear a condom.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

College Party Game

Quote: (02-15-2018 11:15 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Have a fucking great time.

Don't drink too much (this is a good point in general). If you're going to drink to excess make sure you are surrounded by your friends.

Learn to play (and hence run) party games. Learn to THROW successful parties.

Tease/flirt with girls, but not just the one that you want, ALL of them. Joke around with guys, talk shit on other teams in the party games (within reason, don't talk shit that will get you in a fight).

Get a good source for alcohol even if you don't drink or don't drink much. Don't let people take advantage of you, but people that are cool and provide you with value you can provide with drinks.

Wear a condom.

Great advice until the bolded

[Image: when-she-asks-if-you-have-a-condom-so-you-2311410.png]

College Party Game

It helps A LOT if you're in the fraternity that's throwing the party. Otherwise, it helps a lot to be the host...

Even if you're neither of the above...

1. Have a good time. Girls will be intrigued by that dude who's wearing a tie with a t-shirt having fun.

2. Be as good looking as possible... people are drinking, primal urges everywhere - it counts double at these types of parties.

It's been a little while, but I've been to a lot of these parties and while she might not be a "10," if you've got these two things going for you, you'll get laid. Don't overthink it because nobody else is!

College Party Game

yeah, its easier to meet girls beforehand such as in class or at the library/gym/dorm and invite them to a party where they can get drunk and hookup. Otherwise, if the music is loud, it will be difficult to cold-open girls unless you are very good-looking and they come talking to you first. If you aren't good at conversation, or humor and talking to women, then it will be more difficult at parties, unless you can get her someplace quiet or if you can talk to all of her friends, and make sure her friends like you. Perhaps don't worry too much about one girl, but talking to groups of girls first, and then finding one you like. But it will be easier for you to day-game when there is more time to have a conversation. Most girls at parties will have their shields up if they are being harassed by a lot of guys and if too many guys hit on them, and some girls are afraid of being roofied/raped, so their guards are up.