rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Desperation Vs Persistence.

I have often pondered on this while running game on difficult girls who won't crack.

Can i be more persistent? Am I coming off too strong? Am I trying to hard?

What are your thoughts RVFers.

What separates persistence both during approaches and dates and flat out desperation?

Desperation is a state of mind. As long as you are confident, persist. Until you are tired of her shit of course.

Usually they will make it very easy for you if they want the D.

Persistent behavior is punctuating the interaction with mile stones - Open, Gauge interest, get number, text, text again few days later if not replied to first time.

If replied to have a conversation with a view to setting the date asap, usually after about 3 - 6 replies, this ensures she's interested.

If no response wait a week, include in a spam text to any dead leads.

This for me at least is persistent behaviour.

Edit: On a date this would be same deal, try for physical contact, break off the attempt if she freezes, try again after a few minutes. Once that's done onto kissing etc.

A creep would just keep trying even though she freezes, you just need to not be a moron really and you're all set. If she's there she's at least curious and the lights overall are green, rest is up to how you perform the mating dance.

He who dares wins - Del Boy

https://xxlbase.quora.com/“WHERES-THE-LI...NG-NEEDY-”

PS. Its natural for women to put out sone resistance towards your advances. Even when they want it now they often play games cause they crave that feeling of being chased after and they get off on seeing you going through their fake bullshit. It's validation thing.

Do not flinch when they resist. Try a couple of times from different angles. Let them play their dramatic role of the prize. Asses whether their resistance is still "hah not yet" cute or serious.

The only ones that "make it easy" for you are desperate ones. Those I would be careful about.

At this point, I put in almost zero effort. Like McQueen said, if they want to bang they make it very easy for you.

What I've been doing for the last two years is the stuff I want to do and bringing them along. I want to go to the gym? Gym date. I want to do BJJ? Sign them up for a free class. I feel like going hiking? Hiking date. I feel like steak? Steak date. I feel like riding my bike? Let's go for a bike ride. Church? That's where you'll find me on Sundays, feel free to come along.

If I'm doing something interesting I'll ask them to join me. If they're not interested, I don't care. I just go and do it anyway.

This is much more fulfilling then taking them out to expensive restaurants and engaging in vapid conversation. It's also way more effective.