rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bizet's daygame log.

Bizet's daygame log.

After reading some of the other game logs on this forum, I'm motivated to start my own. I think keeping a public journal like this will be great for mental clarity, accountability and for meeting new wings in my area.

My goal is to do 100 daytime approaches over the next 10 weeks. I plan on doing mostly indirect apporaches, Daybang style.

About me... I'm 29 years old, white, 6'4 and a very lean 75 kilos. I've had experience with daytime approaching in the past, but it's been so long since I've done any serious and consistent daygame; that I may as well be a total newbie.

I live in a city widely considered to be one of the worst for daygame in the world: Melbourne, Australia.

(Read this daygamer's review: https://roywalkerdaygame.wordpress.com/2...essions/).

Anyway...

I got into the city very early today (8am), I figured there would be plenty of office chicks on their way into work I could approach, but it was really slim pickings. None of the stores were open yet and the streets were pretty empty. Lesson learnt!

Approach #1:

As I was walking down the street and I noticed that there were a bunch of teddy bears sitting on the steps outside a church, so I stopped to take a look. Then I noticed there was an attractive, petite girl with light brown skin standing to my right also checking out the collection of stuffed toys.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?" She replied.

"Do you know what the deal is with these bears?"

"Ehh... My English is not good." She giggled.

"OK, I'll talk slow then... Do you know why there are bears on these stairs?"

We worked out that somebody must be selling bears for Valentines Day (tomorrow). She seemed friendly; I told her I liked her accent and she mentioned she was from Brazil and she hadn't been speaking English very long. I should've rambled about travel at this point. I noticed she was holding a GoPro, so I enquired about that.

"Oh this? This belongs to my husband."

Fuck, I thought to myself.

We chatted for another minute, then I wished her a good day and left.

Approach #2:

A few minutes later I noticed a girl checking me out as I walked past her, she had long dark hair, green eyes and freckles. She was a solid 7 in my books.

"Excuse me?" I opened with.

"Yeah."

"Do you know where the markets are?" I asked.

"Hmm... I think they're over that way." She replied.

"Oh you've got an accent, are you from America?" I asked.

This was stupid of me. I jumped straight into personal questions before rambling or dropping any bait.

We hung around and chatted for a minute, she was actually pretty friendly. Then I just froze and couldn't think of anything else to say, so I bailed. I let a good opportunity slip through my inexperienced fingers there.

Lessons learnt for tomorrow's session...

1) I need to get into the city later when there are more people out.
2) I need to ramble more.
3) I need to stay in set longer.

Homework for tonight...

Reread the chapters in Daybang about opening, rambling and street approaching.

Bizet's daygame log.

Quote: (02-12-2018 09:37 PM)Bizet Wrote:  

I think keeping a public journal like this will be great for mental clarity, accountability and for meeting new wings in my area.

I didn't expect how impactful journaling my approaches on this forum would be. Even when you're writing it up, you're taking insights you may have otherwise missed. Then of course, the real gold is when your fellow RVFers come in and tell you where you fucked up and how you can improve.

Quote:Quote:

My goal is to do 100 daytime approaches over the next 10 weeks. I plan on doing mostly indirect apporaches, Daybang style.

I like this. And fuck it. I'll try and match you.

About me... I'm 29 years old, white, 6'4 and a very lean 75 kilos.

What's your lifestyle like? For example, if it allows it, being in city centre around 6 pm (after work) is usually ripe with approachable girls who've just finished work and have a bit of time to kill.

"Oh this? This belongs to my husband."

Fuck, I thought to myself.

We chatted for another minute, then I wished her a good day and left.

This is a good opportunity to reframe the approach as something you did to build your vibe. Especially as it's the first of the day.

(Caveat being, I'm just realising this now and will start to see husband/boyfriend rejections as vibe-building. While also still pushing for the number from the latter.)

This was stupid of me. I jumped straight into personal questions before rambling or dropping any bait.

I'm no expert, but I don't think that was too much of a problem. If she was, it opens up a treasure chest of conversation topics (many of which will build great rapport).

Perhaps it would've been more effective after a minute or two of rambling.

Bizet's daygame log.

Thanks for the reply mate, I appreciate it! I'm a big fan of your journal btw.

I like this. And fuck it. I'll try and match you.

Great. Let's do it.

What's your lifestyle like? For example, if it allows it, being in city centre around 6 pm (after work) is usually ripe with approachable girls who've just finished work and have a bit of time to kill.

I work night-shift, but my days off I can make it into the city by 6pm. I live 10 minutes away from the city center too, so it's quite easy for me. Thanks for the tip!

Bizet's daygame log.

Day 2

Approach #3:

I did my first approach very early. I was waiting for the tram to take me into the city and there was a woman waiting at the tram stop with me. She looked a bit older (maybe 35), but she still looked really good. She had short blonde hair and green eyes; she was wearing this tight purple dress that showed the curves of her body off perfectly. I could literally feel myself getting a hard-on just looking at her.

I opened her by asking if she had been waiting long for the tram to arrive. She told me that she had only been waiting for a few minutes and the tram was due soon. I started rambling about how I had slept in and I was running late for work (a white lie), I asked if she was also on her way to work, nope, she was picking her kid up from school because he was sick. I checked her hand and she was wearing a wedding ring. Haha, I've only done 3 approaches so far and two of them were married. Remembering the advice statesman gave me yesterday I kept talking with her to build my vibe up. She was really friendly and we had a good chat.

Approach #4

After getting into the city and having a coffee. I headed to the shopping mall. I noticed this alternative-looking girl with glasses and dyed red hair going up an escalator. I followed her...

"Excuse me."

"Yes?"

"Do you know where the pet shop is around here?"

"Pet shop?"

"Yeah, I was told there was one around here."

She said she didn't know and kept walking, I started walking with her and rambling.

"You know, it's funny, I just got back from a country where there are pet shops on every street corner."

She didn't bite my bait. I rambled a bit more then told her the reason I asked her was because she 'looked like an animal lover.'

"I'm a huge animal lover!" She exclaimed, with a smile on her face.

We talked about her pet birds for a bit. I should've rambled more here. I could've rambled about the pets I had growing up, or about the (made-up) reason why I was looking for a petshop. Instead I asked what she was up to today, she said was meeting her boyfriend for lunch - I bailed shortly after.

I saw this girl again an hour later walking down the street, hand in hand, with a guy. So at least I know she wasn't lying to get rid of me.

Approach #5

This one didn't last very long. I noticed a girl walking by wearing almost the exact same outfit that I was (white chucks, olive chinos, grey t shirt). I walked up to her...

"Hey, I couldn't help to notice that were wearing the same outfit."

She let out the faintest smile, but she didn't say anything and walked on past.

I couldn't think of anything else to say, so I didn't follow her. That one was pretty awkward, haha.

Approach #6

I was leaving Melbourne Central (the city's main shopping mall), there was a girl sitting down out the front smoking a cigarette. She had a real slutty vibe about her. She was dressed all in black; with long dark hair, a nose ring, heavy dark makeup and lots of cleavage busting out of top.

I opened her by asking if she knew where Melbourne Central was. This was stilly because we were outside a big building with the words 'Melbourne Central' painted on it. But Roosh says in Daybang to imagine yourself a confused old man and to not be afraid of asking stupid questions.

She told me that we were at Melbourne Central, I rambled about how I'm terrible with directions, and when I was over in New Zealand last year I would constantly find myself getting lost (bait drop).

We ended up talking for 10 minutes, I ran Roosh style game pretty well (although my rambling still needs work). I got all the way through GALNUC, although when I got to the 'A' part, I was shocked to find out she was 17 (legal here). With the makeup and the massive boobs I would've guessed her as older.

She asked how old I am, I lied and said 24. I'm actually 29, but if I told her that the approach probably would've been dead in the water right there.

I went for the close and asked her out for a coffee, she politely told me that she feels that 24 is a bit to old for her. If only she knew, haha.

Lessons learnt for tomorrow's session...

- Don't be afraid of using silly openers (I have to imagine myself a confused old man).
- My rambling still needs work.

Homework for tonight...

Reread the GALNUC and mall approaching chapters of Daybang.

Bizet's daygame log.

Dude, you're stuck in 2000. That's when 1.0 worked.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Bizet's daygame log.

^^OP Regarding the above chart... yeah he's kinda Right! Indirect Day makes it more difficult to bring enough sexual tension at the table in order to escalate

But in order to succeed Direct, your Rambling has to be Bang On in order to flow in your convo. Keep doing what you're doing, but over time look toward going more Direct as your Rambling gets tighter

PS: If you haven't gotten laid in a while... try giving Hugs after the interaction you'll have. Ocer time it'll set the frame in your mind of being the happy sexual guy, and women will feed off this energy when you'll be going Direct

Anyway keep working OP

Bizet's daygame log.

Quote: (02-14-2018 06:59 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

@ksbms, with that picture presumably by Krauser, I get what you're saying. But it's not all black and white DG V1/2/3. You also have to adjust for the city/country you're in, the immediate environment, yourself as an individual (being different from Krauser) and of course the girl as an individual. If you went strict "DG 3.0" on every set what you are filtering for is quick adventure sex.

As long as you start a conversation, non-verbals are indeed more important so what words you actually say, whether strictly "indirect" or "direct" matter a lot less than the energy of the set. Not to mention your favorite guys at "Street Attraction" don't really go full on "direct" verbally, preferring to use words like "interesting" and commenting on some object of clothing. However if your opener is situationally relevant it can create a more natural conversation, and your non-verbals etc. do most of the work. The way that diagram is made is as if "progress" in "daygame technology" occurs from 1-2-3. In real life you sometimes take bits from each of them according to the situation, Krauser even talks about getting a gut instinct to calibrate to each situation, so "one size fits all", generalizing diagrams implying inferiority over certain things in previous "versions" that may actually be necessary in some cases seem to contradict what he is saying and what is required in the real world - accurate calibration to each unique situation.

One example of this is the "1 date" model. The further east you go, even if a girl would sleep with you, more girls require more dates. If you don't calibrate to the situation and the girl and just insist on burning the bridges and going all out on the 1st date, you miss all the other girls who would have required more time, and arguably lower quality. Krauser seems to be filtering for the girls who are already open to "adventure sex" quickly, but that leaves a hell of a lot on the table. Another issue is "no long game". I have found it very useful to stay in contact with girls I have banged in the past if I want to keep them around. For the effort put in from day game, I lean towards more keeping quality girls around. I don't mind being seen as a "Boyfriend" (of course I would not be exclusive from my end but that's not for them to know). I don't see enough ROI for strictly and only one time "adventure sex" day game. Ideally, yes, all girls would put out on the first date, but what is true in the "V3" is the pre-approach filtering of girls, and Krauser is probably filtering for girls he predicts are more likely to be down for 1 date or SDL.

It depends on so many things; you can't just completely shut out "indirect" (verbal) as "inferior technology", when it can be very useful in a lot of cases. The new "pseudo-direct" is also very useful, obviously on moving targets, and it's good to have both in your arsenal, just as you might have the ability to get girls who require a higher number of dates, or anything else that comes under calibration for each individual situation that you're faced with.

Bizet's daygame log.

For sure, for sure, the diagram (it's Torero's but that's irrelevant) is just a principled guideline (no to mention it's not an empirically devised model) and you should tailor it akin to a tailor taking measurements for a particular suit. The tailor's got a general template but it still needs personalisation...

-- Elon Musk

Bizet's daygame log.

Fair enough. Could you recommend any good daygame 3.0 resources? Books? Blogs? Youtube videos?

Daybang is the only daygame manual I've read so far.

Day 3

Approach #7

Turkish girl waiting at a taxi rank. I opened her with the same opener I used at the tram stop yesterday. "Have you been waiting here for long?" We had a good chat, I rambled well and made her laugh a few times. Definitely felt that she was in to me, but she'd leaving Melbourne tomorrow to go back home to Turkey.

Approach #8

When I got into the city I noticed there was scaffolding everywhere. I asked a chick walking past if she knew what the deal with all the scaffolding was. It turns out there's a big festival on this weekend and they were setting up for that. We also had a good chat, she was asking me questions about myself (my age, where I was from), but I just wasn't that into her. She looked good from a distance, but had pretty bad skin and teeth up close.

Approach #9

Saw a sunbathing girl in the park, applying sunscreen on herself. I approached her.

"Excuse me."

"Umm, yeah." She replied, she seemed quite defensive at first.

"Do you mind if I borrow some of your sunscreen? I'm burning out here!"

She lightened up after that. Again, we had a really good chat (my rambling is improving), but like the Turkish girl, she was leaving Melbourne and going back home to London tomorrow.

Really cute girl though.

Approach #10

My goal is to do 10 approaches a week, this was going to be my last approach for a few days, so I wanted to try going direct.

I spotted this cute, petite little blonde chick walking down the street. I went after her...

"Excuse me."

"Yes."

"I just saw you walking down the street and I thought you were really cute. So I figured I'd come and say hi."

She was a bit standoffish at first, but she started to soften up as I plowed on. I was nervous, and it showed: I was talking way too fast, I was also asking far too many questions and not making enough statements. I ran through a GALNUC (she actually was German), but I chickened out when it came time to go for the close. Weak, I know. But I just didn't feel like she would've given me her number, I was messing this set up pretty badly. Instead I just I wished her a good day and left.

"Thank you, you have a good day too!" She replied.

So that's it for week one. I didn't get any numbers, but I'm already noticing improvements in my conversations, and I'm getting pretty good responses when I open. Hopefully I can get that first number next week.

Next week I plan on doing more direct approaches. So I'm going to spend the weekend watching a bunch of direct approach videos on youtube. If anyone has any good recommendations, let me know!

Bizet's daygame log.

Approach #11

I got my first number since starting this challenge over the weekend. I wasn't even planning on going out and approaching that day either.

I was on my way into work. I arrived at my tram stop and I noticed a girl sitting by herself. I opened her indirectly (Excuse me, do you know how often the trams come past?), then started rambling. She was asking me questions about myself right off the bat, I ran GALNUC perfectly and got her number. We've texted a few times since then, although she takes ages to reply to everything, which is not a good sign. She's 20, English, blonde.

Maybe there's something to this indirect daygame style after all...

Bizet's daygame log.

Could you get fat?

At 6'4" tall and 163 pounds, you're quite thin, ideally you could get jacked, but even being slightly fat would be better than being that thin.

Some girls like height so much that they won't even count off too much for being fat, if a guy's like 6'4 or above, for example.

I mean, I'm not saying you should get fat, it's ideal for you to be healthy and toned, but if you don't want to work out at all, I'd rather be 6'4" and slightly overweight, giving off a powerful vibe, than 6'4" and severely underweight.

This would just take a lot of twinkies and it could give you some results for basically no effort.

Nice work on the approaches too!

Bizet's daygame log.

Could you get fat?

At 6'4" tall and 163 pounds, you're quite thin, ideally you could get jacked, but even being slightly fat would be better than being that thin.

Yeah, I'm naturally very thin, always have been. The fact that I hate eating junk food and the way it makes my body feel doesn't help either.

Ideally I'd like to put on a bit of mass. In fact I might start doing a clean bulk from Monday. I'll keep you updated with how I go.

Nice work on the approaches too!

Thanks.

Bizet's daygame log.

Quote: (02-17-2018 11:56 PM)Bizet Wrote:  

Could you get fat?

Yeah, I'm naturally very thin, always have been. The fact that I hate eating junk food and the way it makes my body feel doesn't help either.

Ideally I'd like to put on a bit of mass. In fact I might start doing a clean bulk from Monday. I'll keep you updated with how I go.

Yeah, me too, if I eat too much junk food I feel off as well. I don't seem to get that effect when I eat lots of nuts, though, you could try calorie-dense nuts, they're not too pricey for the calories and they won't have the drawbacks of the massive sugar intake, plus they have some protein too.

Twinkies are probably a bad idea, haha.

Bizet's daygame log.

Takes real guts to make that many approaches and do it every day, so props to you. However So much time spent on daygaming with little ROI. At 29 years old you are ideal for night-game or if you wanna mix in night/day game then evening game. Try to go out later in the evening to cafes or bars and approach. At least there youd have a “captive audience”, unlike street approaches where you only have a minute to make a good impression.

Bizet's daygame log.

Quote: (02-18-2018 02:34 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

However So much time spent on daygaming with little ROI. At 29 years old you are ideal for night-game or if you wanna mix in night/day game then evening game. Try to go out later in the evening to cafes or bars and approach. At least there youd have a “captive audience”, unlike street approaches where you only have a minute to make a good impression.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I've had a lot of experience with night game in the past, and quite frankly, I'm bored of it. Daygame is new and exciting to me, so I'm going to focus on that for now. Even if that means I get laid less (I expect my ROI to improve as I get better, I'm still in the beginner stages).

Approaches 12, 13 & 14

I'm not going to write up individual reports for all these, because they all panned out the same way. I used an indirect approach and ran Roosh style game perfectly (rambling, bait dropping, galnuc). Rambling, which used to be my weakest area, is now a strong point for me. It appeared that all three girls were into me: strong eye contact, lots of laughing, they were all asking me questions about myself. However; all three girls were from either overseas or interstate, and all three of them were leaving Melbourne today.

To say I found this frustrating would be an understatement.

I went and grabbed a chicken sandwich for lunch, and then hit the streets again. I saw girl wandering through the city. I decided I was going to direct approach her, but AA got the better of me and I backed out. Then a moment later, I saw some other guy approach her. He went direct, and appeared to be running the LDM (London Daygame Model). I knew this because I spent the previous night on Youtube watching some of Tom Torero's videos.

I watched them chat from a distance; she appeared to be into this guy. Then, after about 10 minutes of talking, they took off together (possible on an instant date). I was absolutely kicking myself.

Approach #15

Shortly after that I spotted a girl walk past; she had long blonde hair, and was sporting big dark sunglasses and a floral printed dress. I let her walk past, then went after her.

Considering it was my very first time using the LDM, I think I did well. I ran in front of her and got her to stop, I made assumptions about her, vibed really well and I closed her.

However, she had just arrived in Australia (from the UK) and she didn't have a phone yet. She asked if I had Facebook, I told her that I didn't. Fortunately, she had a pen in her bag. I wrote down my number and gave it to her, she said she would text me later in the week once she gets a phone.

Maybe I'll hear from her again, maybe I won't. I'll have to wait and see...

Bizet's daygame log.

Bizet, it's ok to talk to other gamesman after he's done with his set, though in this case it was impossible. I may even now who he was.

The girl with no phone 99.5% she lied. I heard everything before. Women are stupid. Instead of saying I'm not interested they come up with ridiculous excuses: I don't have a phone, I don't know my number, I don't have a UK number, my battery just died, my phone is broken, I can't find my phone, my dog swallowed my phone, etc. A girl without a phone is as normal as a burger with a vegan meat filling.

-- Elon Musk

Bizet's daygame log.

Quote: (02-20-2018 10:34 PM)Bizet Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2018 02:34 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

However So much time spent on daygaming with little ROI. At 29 years old you are ideal for night-game or if you wanna mix in night/day game then evening game. Try to go out later in the evening to cafes or bars and approach. At least there youd have a “captive audience”, unlike street approaches where you only have a minute to make a good impression.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I've had a lot of experience with night game in the past, and quite frankly, I'm bored of it. Daygame is new and exciting to me, so I'm going to focus on that for now. Even if that means I get laid less (I expect my ROI to improve as I get better, I'm still in the beginner stages).

Approaches 12, 13 & 14

I'm not going to write up individual reports for all these, because they all panned out the same way. I used an indirect approach and ran Roosh style game perfectly (rambling, bait dropping, galnuc). Rambling, which used to be my weakest area, is now a strong point for me. It appeared that all three girls were into me: strong eye contact, lots of laughing, they were all asking me questions about myself. However; all three girls were from either overseas or interstate, and all three of them were leaving Melbourne today.

To say I found this frustrating would be an understatement.

I went and grabbed a chicken sandwich for lunch, and then hit the streets again. I saw girl wandering through the city. I decided I was going to direct approach her, but AA got the better of me and I backed out. [b]Then a moment later, I saw some other guy approach her. He went direct, and appeared to be running the LDM[/b] (London Daygame Model). I knew this because I spent the previous night on Youtube watching some of Tom Torero's videos.

I watched them chat from a distance; she appeared to be into this guy. Then, after about 10 minutes of talking, they took off together (possible on an instant date). I was absolutely kicking myself.

Approach #15

Shortly after that I spotted a girl walk past; she had long blonde hair, and was sporting big dark sunglasses and a floral printed dress. I let her walk past, then went after her.

Considering it was my very first time using the LDM, I think I did well. I ran in front of her and got her to stop, I made assumptions about her, vibed really well and I closed her.

However, she had just arrived in Australia (from the UK) and she didn't have a phone yet. She asked if I had Facebook, I told her that I didn't. Fortunately, she had a pen in her bag. I wrote down my number and gave it to her, she said she would text me later in the week once she gets a phone.

Maybe I'll hear from her again, maybe I won't. I'll have to wait and see...

Maybe that guy was Roy Walker? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Btw good log of your approaches, I should open a thread myself cause I want to take this daygame thing more seriously

Bizet's daygame log.

Maybe that guy was Roy Walker? [Image: biggrin.gif]

I think Roy Walker is from the UK. This daygamer appeared to be African American. I would love to know who he was, he definitely had game.

Btw good log of your approaches, I should open a thread myself cause I want to take this daygame thing more seriously

Yeah do it! Stating this log has definitely helped me.

Approach #16

Wow, what a busy 48 hours it been! This one is a long story, I'll start from the beginning...

Thursday

I was on my way into work when I noticed a slim, attractive brunette wondering around the city. She was carrying a digital camera, so I used that as my opener...

"Excuse me, is that a good camera?"

She was really receptive to my opener, and we ended up having a really good chat. I ran my usual indirect game on her; I started using GALNUC 10 minutes into the conversation.

"By the way, are you half German?" I asked.

"OMG! Yes! Nobody has ever guessed that before! How did you know?" She replied.

It turns out she was half German and half Japanese, although she was born and raised in America. She was 22 years old and she had a fantastic body. She had just arrived in Melbourne that day and she was doing a bit of exploring.

We were vibing really well and we ended up chatting for over 30 minutes. I was running late for work at this point, so I got her number and made plans to meet up with her the following night.

I felt really good about this set.

Friday

I met her for drinks at 8pm. It was a warm, humid night and I took her to a rooftop bar. We got a round of drinks together at the bar, and then sat down on a couch and starting chatting. The conversation didn't really flow as it had the previous day. I suspected she may have been suffering from jetlag.

I went to use the bathroom, and I figured I may as well grab another round of drinks while I was walking past the bar. I came back carrying two more drinks...

"Sorry, I can't drink that." She told me bluntly, after she noticed I had brought more drinks.

"What do you mean?"

"That glass of wine you just brought, I can't drink it because I didn't see the bartender pour it."

"Huh?" Was my response.

"Sorry, it's not personal, but a friend of mine was roofied once and I don't want to take that risk."

"Wait... Are you seriously suggesting I'm trying to date rape you?" I asked, shocked.

"I only met you yesterday, I don't know you."

I was flabbergasted. I've been on a lot of dates in my time, but I've never experienced this before.

The date was pretty awkward for a while after that (I was quite pissed off at this point). I suggest a venue change, so we went to another bar. We got another round of drinks (she paid for this round). This really didn't feel like a date at all, it occured to me that maybe she just thought we were hanging out as friends. My suspicions were confirmed later when I went in for the kiss and she pulled away.

"Sorry. I don't even know you." She said.

I felt like the biggest chump in the world... Of course she doesn't know it's a date, you went indirect, you didn't make your intentions clear before closing her. I decided then and there to only do direct daygame approaches from now on.

I ended the date (if you can even call it that) shortly after. I made up some excuse about having to be up early the next day and I bounced. I wasn't ready to go home yet though. I was in the city, I was dressed well, and I wanted to make the most of it. I pulled out my phone and opened Tinder. I messaged a few of the girls I had been chatting with.

"Hey, what are you up to tonight?"

One of them responded instantly...

"Nothing, hbu?"

"Well I had plans for tonight, but they canceled. So now i'm in need of something to do." I replied.

"Any suggestions?" I added.

"Hmm... Well you can buy me a drink lol" This girl messaged.

"Done. When and where?"

I ended up meeting up with this tinder girl an hour later. We had two drinks, then we went back to my place and had sex. So at least it wasn't a waste of a night.

I wont get into too much detail about the girl, because I already wrote about it in the 'I just had sex' post...

thread-11951...pid1741845

Bizet's daygame log.

Good use of indirect situational game. "When do the trams stop" or whatever you said is about as exciting as a piece of stale bread, and that's partly why it's so good. It doesn't pedestalize her, it requires much less energy, and most importantly, it starts a conversation. You can by all means transition into other more sexually charged stuff later in the set especially if she is asking you personal questions. Despite that half-german girl's protests, she likely had some issues if she is that scared of getting drugged (above average neurotic to put it lightly). When she says she doesn't know you, it usually means she needs more time/comfort/rapport. After all it's a first date from a street cold approach. She might be excited but also scared as you are just a random guy at this early point. If you had approached her "direct" and got her number, done the date, it would likely have gone the same. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. And don't beat yourself up about it, your day game is improving, it's just the problem with any type of game, you get random crazies who piss you off to no end. There was likely nothing you could have done to get the bang on the first date. It was just one of many "dates to nowhere" to come.

The Tinder girl by contrast was just DTF obviously and practically invited herself out. It also shows why most guys are on Tinder and don't persist with day game, online seems so much easier and less painful than day game, especially in the long Beginner's phase. The circumstances of the girl you banged from Tinder and the day game girl who acted weird on that first date were entirely different. One was clearly DTF and not paranoid that you were going to slip her a roofie, the other girl was.

Bizet's daygame log.

Quote: (02-23-2018 09:26 PM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

Good use of indirect situational game. "When do the trams stop" or whatever you said is about as exciting as a piece of stale bread, and that's partly why it's so good. It doesn't pedestalize her, it requires much less energy, and most importantly, it starts a conversation. You can by all means transition into other more sexually charged stuff later in the set especially if she is asking you personal questions. Despite that half-german girl's protests, she likely had some issues if she is that scared of getting drugged (above average neurotic to put it lightly). When she says she doesn't know you, it usually means she needs more time/comfort/rapport. After all it's a first date from a street cold approach. She might be excited but also scared as you are just a random guy at this early point. If you had approached her "direct" and got her number, done the date, it would likely have gone the same. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Thanks Skank_Hunt (haha, great username). A lot of useful insights here.

Bizet's daygame log.

Approach #17

This one just happened an hour ago.

I was on my way to the grocery store to pick up some milk. I was walking past the tramstop outside of my apartment (the same stop where I approached girl no 3) when I noticed a girl sitting by herself. She looked really good from where I was (skinny, long hair, pretty face) so I approached her.

I went indirect on her. I wasn't planning on doing any approaches that day, so I wasn't dressed as sharply as I usually would be. I also was still waking up and my banter wasn't great either. Despite all that, she was still quite receptive towards me. She was asking me questions about myself within the first minute. The tram arrived and I jumped in it with her, we sat together and continued our chat. I ran GALNUC again, and just like the previous girl, she was part German (she also lost her mind when I "guessed" this, haha). I also found out that she was 20 years old, she was a university student, an aspiring artist, and that she lived just up the street from me with her parents.

I ended up getting her number, although she seemed a bit hesitant to give it to me at first. Didn't feel like a super strong close.

I did a bit of Google stalking on her once I got home. I found some 'artistic nude' photos of her that she participated in. God damn she has a nice body.

So that brings an end to week 2. I've noticed an improvement with my daygame this week and I'm starting to get numbers now. Still no daygame bangs yet though. I'm also 3 approaches behind on my 10-a-week schedule.

Bizet's daygame log.

Approach #18

Blonde girl sitting on a park bench by herself. She was relaxing in the sun. I went indirect on her. I had to ramble far more than usual before she started asking questions about me. I persisted with the set and ended up getting her number. She's a 24 year old German backpacker, really cute.

Approach #19

I saw a girl walking through the same park carrying a digital camera. I opened her by asking about the camera. Photography is a hobby of mine and something I can ramble about for hours. However, this girl hardly spoke a word of English. She had a heavy French accent and I got the feeling she only knew a dozen words in English - if that. I plowed for a while, then gave up and bailed.

Approach #20

It was getting very hot and sunny so I decided to sit down for a while to rest. I was sitting under a tree in the shade. After I got up I thought the back of my jeans felt damp. I opened a girl who was walking past...

"Excuse me. Super random question, but are the back of my pants wet?"

She laughed at this and told me they looked fine. I rambled for a bit. Then she wished me a good day and left.

Bizet's daygame log.

Quote: (02-26-2018 09:30 PM)Bizet Wrote:  

"Excuse me. Super random question, but are the back of my pants wet?"

"I bet I could make your pants wetter than mine."

[Image: laugh6.gif]

Jokes aside, really enjoying this thread and your progress.

Bizet's daygame log.

Quote: (02-27-2018 02:33 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

"I bet I could make your pants wetter than mine."

[Image: laugh2.gif]

And thanks.

Bizet's daygame log.

Approach #21

I opened a cute Malaysian university student by going indirect. She had a digital camera and I used the old “is that a good camera?” line. She seemed quite shy at first, but I kept rambling and making my vibe as cat-friendly as possible. Eventually she opened up and asked me a question about myself. The conversation was flowing well, and I couldn’t help to notice that she had quite large breasts for such a small slender girl. I had to stop myself from leering at them.

Then, out of nowhere, she dropped the fact that she had a boyfriend into the conversation. This surprised me because I got the vibe that she was into me.

Approach #22

I opened another girl by asking about her digital camera (this line is starting to become a crutch for me; I need to use it less frequently).

This girl was cold and standoffish and she didn’t seem to appreciate my rambling at all. I noticed she had a Kiwi accent, so I casually dropped in the fact I had been over in New Zealand recently, no bite. Her coldness was throwing my vibe off too; I noticed myself talking fast and getting flustered. I bailed soon after.

Approach #23

Today was another warm Australian summer’s day and I could feel my fair skin burning under the harsh rays of the sun. Like yesterday, I sat under a tree for shelter and a bit of a rest. As I was getting up I spotted a skinny, tanned brunette in tight mini-shorts wandering past. I decided to try a similar open as I used in this situation yesterday…

“Excuse me.”

“Yeah?”

“Do I have bird poo on my pants?”

She let out a big laugh at the and assured me that I didn’t. I tried rambling for a bit (bird poo is a hard topic to ramble about, haha). I quickly ran out of things to say and I jumped into asking her a train of personal questions.

This wasn’t my best set: I was asking too many questions and I think I was still a bit flustered from the previous girl. I did make her laugh a few times though, and we did chat for over 10 minutes. I asked her if she would like to grab a drink with me sometime…

“Ehhhhhh… I kind of have a boyfriend.” She said. Although the way she said it made me not believe it.

Today was a tough day. I was wondering around in the heat for a long while after that set. I was stuck inside my own head and I didn’t approach anyone else…

“What am I doing?” I asked myself.

“Every girl I’ve number closed so far - except for that weird half-German – has flaked. My legs are killing me and I’m burning up in this heat. I have nothing to show for all my hard work. The last 5 or so approaches I feel like I’ve gotten worse, not better... Fuck this, I’m going home.”

And I did just that.

I'm going to take the rest of the day off to relax and forget about today. Then go back out again to approach more girls tomorrow.