rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Hollywood Movie Promotes Female Promiscuity, Homosexuality, and Transgenderism!

New Hollywood Movie Promotes Female Promiscuity, Homosexuality, and Transgenderism!

Get your barf bags ready gentlemen. I've seen Hollywood social engineering before. But never have I seen such a degenerate propaganda piece as the trailer for the movie "Every Day". The premise of the movie is a simple one. It's a valentines day chick flick about a beautiful young woman who falls in love with a he/she who wakes up in the body of a different person every day. But the protagonist isn't a mega slut for sleeping with a different person of varying race, gender, and ethnicity literally EVERY DAY. She's in love. The gender of her lover? Indeterminate and gender fluid. The message of the movie seems to be it doesn't matter what someone's: race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or for women level of promiscuity is. What matters is who they are on the inside, and if you refuse to date or sleep with people based on these criteria you're a bad person! At least they made sure that the he/she's age is always the same. So they chose to skip over pedophilia acceptance... for now.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Quote: (02-10-2018 11:41 AM)mpr Wrote:  

What matters is who they are on the inside, and if you refuse to date people based on these criteria you're a bad person!

That's great for land-whales seeking fat-acceptance, but I bet the same women who fist-pump over the SJW goodness of this movie only swipe right and then get pumped-and-dumped by the top 1% of male-model types on Tinder.

That's a pretty disturbing premise for a movie.

I saw the thread title, and figured it was an evergreen statement.

This will probably turn into one of those 100 page threads, as we use it for one movie after another for years.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I can deal with the race issues it brings up, but how could you be gay one day and straight the next? There is simply no amount of "convincing" that could make me attracted to another man. Fucking impossible.

"Every Day" is based on the novel by David Levithan, a gay writer who specializes in gay Young Adult novels. Yes, that's a subgenre.

Levithan's first novel from 2003 was called "Boy Meets Boy." At the time, its theme was groundbreaking for the Young Adult genre.

However, in the fifteen years that have elapsed since "Boy Meets Boy" was published, the genre has undergone a metamorphosis and the entire industry has gone SJW. Even a vanilla writer like Sarah Dessen now feels the need to alter her style to fit this mode (and her last book, "Once And For All." suffered because of it).

We're in a phase now where the fringe has gone mainstream, so we're now getting this stuff everywhere: Young Adult novels, the movies, music videos, TV shows, etc.

The pendulum is bound to swing the other way soon. One thing that will make it swing back is bad art. This movie, "Every Day," looks like bad art to me.

First of all, the premise is ridiculous: A girl finds herself in a different body every day, but it's always a body of someone the same age. Huh? That's a stretch even for fans of sci-fi. More importantly, this film comes off a too preachy and the acting too earnest to appeal to teens, who don't like to be told what to think.

I could be wrong about this. But I see signs of the left overplaying its hand and losing its audience, as with the Grammys. Wow, do I miss the days of "Not Another Teen Movie" and "American Pie."

These days would be more surprised reading a Thread titled: "Hollywood Movie DOESN'T Promotes Female Promiscuity, Homosexuality, and Transgenderism!"

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

It's a brilliant premise for a movie. A premise which would have been used to discuss something interesting twenty years ago. But all this movie can focus on is stupid teenage romance, sex, and infatuation.

And how did the transforming teen explain this to its parents? Must make clothes shopping difficult.

I'm with Aurini, you could've make a badass film about serial killer, jewel thief, or a superhero who changes identities everyday but retains the same memories but nope they ruined it with pro-LGBTQIR propaganda.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I see where you're going with this and I agree. I thought it was a shitty premise for a movie because of all the gayness. But, you're right. It could be cool if it was some criminal and not some cheesy gayness.

Gender swapping is a trope in anime. It's also not unheard of in live-action. Think All of Me with Steve Martin or Switch from Blake Edwards (or Victor Victoria if you want to lump in trannies). And this can be genuinely entertaining.

The difference between then and now is the older stuff was played as comedies first, social-commentary a distant second.

This is because back then, sexual differences were treated as more of an annoying fact of life and not as an activist war-cry.

Here's some ideas:

If you appeared in a different body every day, why not use it to create a consumer movement? Show up to company X every day, and express the same opinion as a different person.

Use the secret knowledge you get from seeing all segments of society to push a political platform.

Siphon off a little bit of wealth from each person, use the horde to build something big. (Maybe a cop's investigating a series of thefts, where each individual buys bitcoin, but can't remember doing it?)

Go "Quantum Leap" and try and help the people around each individual you inhabit.

Enjoy having sex with a different wife every day. Giggity.

Reflect on what the meaning of identity is: read a short story once where a person viewed each day as a different person, and so they tried to make tomorrow a gift for a stranger.

But nope, nothing like this: just as Twilight turned vampires and werewolves into nothing but schlick fodder for autistic millenial girls, all this movie cares about is idiotic "Fuck you Dad, you don't understand me, nobody on Earth has ever felt like this before!" romance - by which I mean teen rutting - because these stupid, narcissistic, hedonists have never actually felt an ounce of empathy for a fellow human being.

Quote: (02-10-2018 12:00 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"Every Day" is based on the novel by David Levithan, a gay writer who specializes in gay Young Adult novels. Yes, that's a subgenre.

Levithan's first novel from 2003 was called "Boy Meets Boy." At the time, its theme was groundbreaking for the Young Adult genre.

However, in the fifteen years that have elapsed since "Boy Meets Boy" was published, the genre has undergone a metamorphosis and the entire industry has gone SJW. Even a vanilla writer like Sarah Dessen now feels the need to alter her style to fit this mode (and her last book, "Once And For All." suffered because of it).

We're in a phase now where the fringe has gone mainstream, so we're now getting this stuff everywhere: Young Adult novels, the movies, music videos, TV shows, etc.

The pendulum is bound to swing the other way soon. One thing that will make it swing back is bad art. This movie, "Every Day," looks like bad art to me.

First of all, the premise is ridiculous: A girl finds herself in a different body every day, but it's always a body of someone the same age. Huh? That's a stretch even for fans of sci-fi. More importantly, this film comes off a too preachy and the acting too earnest to appeal to teens, who don't like to be told what to think.

I could be wrong about this. But I see signs of the left overplaying its hand and losing its audience, as with the Grammys. Wow, do I miss the days of "Not Another Teen Movie" and "American Pie."

Quote: (02-10-2018 12:35 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

And how did the transforming teen explain this to its parents? Must make clothes shopping difficult.

I'm with Aurini, you could've make a badass film about serial killer, jewel thief, or a superhero who changes identities everyday but retains the same memories but nope they ruined it with pro-LGBTQIR propaganda.

They made that movie in 1992, Orlando, a story written by Virginia Woolf, a mentally disturbed globalist tool and lesbo feminist icon, that was the movie that put Tilda Swinton on the map. I think she was the first androgynous megastar actress.

[Image: 031208tilda1.jpg]

Back then it was still a bit early for all-out dyke or trans stories like "Carol" or "The Danish Girl" that would be pushed hard 10-20 years later, so that was the more subtle way of pushing that tranny-gay agenda. Now they're taking that trojan horse approach and moving into the younger, more malleable segment.

Like those other two films, Orlando was a lavish production with good-looking actresses designed to portray homosexuality in the most glowing (and unrealistic) terms.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

The sequel where her true love hops through a series of zoo animals will probably be far more controversial.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:09 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

The sequel where her true love hops through a series of zoo animals will probably be far more controversial.

They made that already and it's gonna sweep the oscars.

[Image: The_Shape_of_Water_%28film%29.png]

^^That film was nasty and weird.

A hilarious way to encourage beastiality. Another film i'm glad I downloaded illegally.

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:26 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

^^That film was nasty and weird.

A hilarious way to encourage beastiality. Another film i'm glad I downloaded illegally.

It also had homosexuality and race in it therefore it ticked multiple SJW boxes.

Quote: (02-10-2018 01:02 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

The difference between then and now is the older stuff was played as comedies first, social-commentary a distant second.

This is because back then, sexual differences were treated as more of an annoying fact of life and not as an activist war-cry.

Yeah, it was entertainment, not a sneaky way of changing society.

In the seventies there was an all male ballet troupe that was a parody act. Having men foul up ballerinas stuff actually reinforces gender roles, reminding audiences how graceful women are.

Again, in the seventies, normal audience would go out to see female impersonators in small clubs on a Saturday night.

[Image: FINN6.JPG]

It wasn't a sign of secret proclivities. It was entertainment, like going to see a ventriloquist or impersonator. Everyone knew these were gay guys and that they were a subculture.

They didn't show up on weekdays in their make up and read to school children.

[Image: RS_phillyThumb2_2400x1600_20170601_Drag_..._e69df.jpg]

And that All of Me movie, saw it when it came out, was in no way considered a gender bending movie. It was considered a way for Steve Martin to, yet again, show what an amazing physical comedian he was by playing a character half of whose body was controlled by a man, and the other half a woman.

(By the way, this was his best comedy after "The Jerk.")

Another thing, this idea of one consciousness moving from body to body, this has been done in movies before, though unlike this love fest, the entity moving from body to body was evil and had to be tracked down.

In 87 there was a movie where an evil alien could move from human body to human body creating mayhem as it went.

And later there was a Denzel movie about a demon who did the same thing:

It is pretty obvious that an individual consciousness moving from body to body would have a chaotic effect on society. That is why it is a villain in movies, supernatural, alien, usually evil.

So, this new movie? Just a clever way to slip gruesome values past the mind's rational gatekeeping by hiding it in fiction and mystery.

Sure, you can be anything, at any time, anywhere, and other people not only have to tolerate it, they have to celebrate it. Your internal preference of the moment is the ultimate arbiter of other people's behavior.

Sounds like a plan.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:12 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:09 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

They made that already and it's gonna sweep the oscars.

[Image: The_Shape_of_Water_%28film%29.png]

It's one step closer to bestiality than Disney's Beauty and the Beast, but for full-on bestiality, you have the recent German film "Wild" that featured a "romance" between woman and a real wolf, film which was featured at last year's Sundance and received a lot of critical acclaim. The film was directed by this piece of work, Nicollette Krebitz, who also starred in it:

[Image: bild-92564_v-variantBig16x9_w-576_zc-915...sion=29177]

In terms of degeneracy you also have Italian arthouse man-boy love Oscar-bound flick "Call Me By Your Name", a NAMBLAish romance between an adult and a 17-yr old that looks 14.

[Image: call_me_by_your_name.jpg]

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:32 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

...It is pretty obvious that an individual consciousness moving from body to body would have a chaotic effect on society. That is why it is a villain in movies, supernatural, alien, usually evil.

Ed and Asenath would agree: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_on_the_Doorstep

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:44 PM)911 Wrote:  

It's one step closer to bestiality than Disney's Beauty and the Beast, but for full-on bestiality, you have the recent German film "Wild" that featured a "romance" between woman and a real wolf, film which was featured at last year's Sundance and received a lot of critical acclaim. The film was directed by this piece of work, Nicollette Krebitz, who also starred in it:

Are we talking zoofilia on film here?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

(((Who))) would think of this?

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (02-10-2018 03:06 PM)Elster Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2018 02:44 PM)911 Wrote:  

Are we talking zoofilia on film here?

Haven't seen it, not gonna, but from the reviews it's borderline.

The industry reviews of these degenerate flicks are always incredibly effusive and glowing but also very vague on the real nature of the film. For example gay films like Oscar-winning Moonlight had these reviews:

Quote:Quote:

Jenkins handles this intimate tale with assurance and delicacy, seducing us with the film's gorgeous photography and drawing us ever deeper into its hero's fraught journey.

Moonlight is a powerful film, exquisitely made, that tells a story of how love can heal all wounds, especially if that love comes from an unexpected place.

Jenkins accomplishes what few filmmakers ever succeed at: to move out of the private story into a historical, social and cultural statement, without one element dominating or even detracting from the other.

This is a quiet and powerful film that everyone should try to catch.

In Moonlight, Barry Jenkins charts an intimate portrait of the plight of young African-American men and nods to the influence of spirituals in the African-American tradition of the Blues.

"The film soon moves from the familiar to the foreign, becoming a textured exploration of black masculinity and coming-of-age that plumbs beyond clichés and stereotypes.

They never come out and say "this is a film about a gay black dude", but instead it's about pushing boundaries and going beyond cliches and stereotypes. The irony is that those films never portray gay culture as it really is, instead they create a gay stereotype of the modern, perfect progressive man and woman that people should emulate or look up to. This is one of the main points of this recent video by E. Michael Jones, which contrast real life homosexual behavior with Hollywood:

There is a big Black/ghetto gay film every year now, and a bunch of tranny films every year as well, monopolizing the arthouse genre. Beyond these niches though, this influence is permeating mainstream films. In superhero/Marvel films like X-Men made by pedophile homosexual Bryan Singer, you have heroic characters infused with this outsider/gay ethos presented as new role models, the video above fleshes it out.

You shall know their inner most sadistic & sinister desires.
When they can freely project their sin onto the world...

@911

Jones is saying what I was trying to say in this thread.

X-Men, mutants, are stand ins for gays. These are the real people, the ones you are supposed to identify with.

It is like a NLP mindfuck of the highest order. If you watch enough media, pretending only to divert, that reinforces, obliquely, that people who are outside society are the real heroes, how can that not bleed into your everyday life?

It isn't even coming from one source, but many, so that you don't put up your defenses like you would if it were one person or even one movie trying to convince you.

They have been doing this for a while. I remember the tv series Angel, in 1999 peopling its world with demons! Trying to act like demons themselves were just misunderstood, and judged by an authoritarian majority, so they were forced to form their own night clubs and groups.

Demons, trannies, promiscuous women, dog humpers, mutants, these are the good people, misunderstood by an uncaring world.

Does bear some similarity to a certain people who constantly accuse other groups of hating them for no reason other than their own authoritarian nature.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung