rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game strategy: How to get laid without talking

Game: How to Get Laid Without Trying

Assuming you've got all the rest in order - your body language, especially. Slow, controlled movements. You don't look at people while they're talking to you, you only react to your name the *second* time someone calls it, etc. This is key.

After that, work-out, a lot. Look good in a wife-beater.

Finally, get a part-time job. As a bartender. Choose your office based on the party-level. Crazy party is better, albeit worse for the rest of your work-week, so get good at drinking. Working in swanky lounges where the models are plentiful might be a good idea if you want a career as a bartender and some good networks, but if you want to get laid it's the worst - these places pay shit for the marginal effort you're required to put into your cocktails. Better to work some place where the party is crazier, the vibe more relaxed and your making more drinks - you get more tips because of higher volume and people don't bitch over miniscule shit.

Then it's just about looking good and the rest handles itself [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg3135]   

A year from now you'll wish you started today

It's funny that you posted this thread "Gaming with out talking", I was thinking along the same lines and going to post my thought process here and about another player (el-mechanico) who pulls this shit without talking.

I have seen the biggest , baddest players aka MiXX and Roosh, give them 5 min to talk to girls and poof gone..... girls don't stand a chance against there game , yes they also have some non verbal-game that can be attributed to Style, Swag, confidence etc etc.

@ Eljafe: I agree looking good and working out helps but Tell you what I saw el-mechanico in his element, that dude is short with a pot belly [Image: whip.gif] , smokes like a freight train and drinks his vodka tonic non stop I do not know how to desribe it but he gives a "I do not give a fuck and I am having Fun no matter what vibe" very strongly that even bigger dudes don't mess with him, when he smiles at a chick she's floored. ( He's a good looking Dude but what I am trying to say is that his Vibe plays a bigger part of the game compared to looks)

There are a lot of elements that can go into Non-Verbal Game like that can be different for every one but

1. Not giving a Fuck

2. Having Fun ( If you are not having a good time , Why would a girl like to spend time with you, she wants to have fun too)

3. El-Jefe is absoultely right about slow controlled movements, I have to slow myself down and try not to scan too obviously, actually do not scan at all, Girls are scanning you and will come to you if your aura is strong.....

This is some real Jedi level shit that modafoca playas have to break it down for us aspiring players..........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Its hard to explain. Shit like not asking a girl to dance. You just wisk her into it without saying anything.

They don't really want to listen to us anyway! I sure don't want to listen to them either.