rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Setting up an online company to target nationwide business

It's services related and in high demand with high-ticket numbers. I'm looking to see if anyone has general insight on Google Adwords/Facebook Ads optimization - I'm going to compete with firms that are well-established and competing on a nationwide level. It's going to need me to spend a lot of money on advertising, but I'm scared if I do it wrong the money will just go to waste.

Does anyone have some insight?

Quote: (02-07-2018 11:22 PM)swiss rabbit Wrote:  

It's services related and in high demand with high-ticket numbers. I'm looking to see if anyone has general insight on Google Adwords/Facebook Ads optimization - I'm going to compete with firms that are well-established and competing on a nationwide level. It's going to need me to spend a lot of money on advertising, but I'm scared if I do it wrong the money will just go to waste.

You're going to compete with national well-established firms in a high demand service category but can't even use the search feature...or even skim the first page of posts?

There are multiple threads on this with all sorts of knowledge dropped.

Never cross streams.

Quote: (02-08-2018 08:11 AM)Atomic Wrote:  

You're going to compete with national well-established firms in a high demand service category but can't even use the search feature...or even skim the first page of posts?

There are multiple threads on this with all sorts of knowledge dropped.

My bad - but can you link some of those threads? I read this forum a lot but not sure which threads are talking about competing like that.

There's literally one called "Facebook advertising - ask me anything" on the first page of this forum...

I'm not trying to be a dick, but cmon meow. I'd have no problem provided more if it appeared that you actually attempted to do some research on your own.

Never cross streams.

No. We have no insight, because you've given us very little information to work with.

Worse, you've already demonstrated in this thread that you have no ability to do your research and expect others to hold your hand every step of the way even for tasks as simple as doing a forum search for a relevant pre-existing thread.

We have no idea what your skills and experience are, how much money you have to put towards a new venture (although we can certainly guess), but if I had to speculate, I'd say that your chances of success are about zero.

If you had any knowledge of the industry that you are interested in creating a business for, you wouldn't be asking such basic questions.

I'm the King of Beijing!