rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dedicating time to other things

Hey guys i currently have a harem of three girls.

My main girl is 22, and is a solid 7.5 blonde college student, always pays for her share and fucks like a rabbit.

Secondary plate is 30 good looking 7 journalist.

Third girl is pretty beat but gives the most amazing head ever and literally lives two blocks away which is great cause I can just walk over and get my dick sucked.

All these girls have their own place and they always make me excellent home made meals whenever I go to their places. They massage me for long periods of time and do their best to make me happy. They all treat me like royalty and are available for sex on demand. Also I never have to take the second two girls out anywhere I just go to their homes. And I enjoy going out with my main girl occasionally since shes a really cool chick, mostly its just straight to her place.

Im a very goal oriented person and have a ton of time constraints. I've been going to the gym 6-7 times a week for two hours without exception (for the last 9 months). I go to college monday through friday for 6 hours a day at a demanding university. I like to spend time with my family and I also help my father run his businesseses.

My dilemma here is that I know I could bang hotter girls like 8/9s with a bit of effort. For example, I have a lot of girls messaging me on tinder or girls I matched with but I just dont have the time or energy to respond. I know that if I walk into a club and grind through the night theres a good chance I can pull a high quality girl or at least set up a couple of dates for the near future.

My problem is that it just takes a LOT of time. Clubs here close at 6/7am, if I pull a hoe im not done banging till 9am. The next day im destroyed and have zero productivity. If I go out on a date and I bang a girl ill finish at 2am cause its just customary to go out late here. Im also lacking a bit of motivation since I know I have guaranteed pussy waiting for me even if my game is sub par that night.

So the question is: Would you guys take the time to go out and game, spend the resources and energy on dates that could potentially lead to a bang or would you guys just keep ploughing at the guaranteed pussy which is good, but not the best I could get, meanwhile I accomplish my other goals.

TL;DR: Spend time gaming or use time to accomplish other goals?

If answer was " keep ploughing" how long would you envisage doing that for? How long will this college (your education) scenario last for?

I have 1.5 years left of college. I go to eastern europe and the Philippines for eight months starting in July/August. Thats another reason I forgot to mention why I'm a bit apprehensive on spending time and money on new girls when Im only gonna be able to bang em for 5 months

It depends on yours goals. For example, are you satisfied with your grades at college? Will it lead to a career that you really want?

If gaming and the time it takes doesn't affect your futures possibilities I'd say why not enjoy it if you have the time?

I'm 31 and I have prestigious but demanding career. I'll never have the time to game anymore like I could during my early twenties.

Also, other goals can be worth pursuing and very satisfying in the long run. For example I've learned to speak fluent russian during my twenties. It took me countless and countless hours to learn it. I would never take that away for any amount/kind of women/sex.

If banging out three 7's and them giving you massages and blowjobs without drama isn't enough for you, then we can't help you son.

Quote: (02-07-2018 07:23 PM)Lermontov Wrote:  

It depends on yours goals. For example, are you satisfied with your grades at college? Will it lead to a career that you really want?

If gaming and the time it takes doesn't affect your futures possibilities I'd say why not enjoy it if you have the time?

I'm 31 and I have prestigious but demanding career. I'll never have the time to game anymore like I could during my early twenties.

Also, other goals can be worth pursuing and very satisfying in the long run. For example I've learned to speak fluent russian during my twenties. It took me countless and countless hours to learn it. I would never take that away for any amount/kind of women/sex.

My grades in college are fine but I have a lot of work/studyload. I know I will have a very good living with my career and I thoroughly enjoy going to college, I have a good time there. I've always been lazy when gaming opting for ONS, out of all my notches I believe <10% were on or after the 2nd date. I just started learning polish since im going to be living in poland for 6 months starting july. I dont know if putting in the time to chase higher quality girls such as the 9s makes sense right now given my other goals especially if im leaving the country for an extended period of time soon.

Quote: (02-07-2018 08:17 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

If banging out three 7's and them giving you massages and blowjobs without drama isn't enough for you, then we can't help you son.

Two of them are 7's and the third is rather ugly. I've been with 9s before, I used to have a head turning russian GF. Stepping down a notch is convenient but I know I can do better. My father once told me he could never stop until he had top of the line whatever, house, car, wife, etc. He said your heart may be content for a while but you will always want the upgrade. I know hes definitely right, but I dont know if now is the time to pursue those things.

Quote: (02-07-2018 02:59 PM)Balls_Hang_Low Wrote:  

My dilemma here is that I know I could bang hotter girls like 8/9s with a bit of effort. For example, I have a lot of girls messaging me on tinder or girls I matched with but I just dont have the time or energy to respond. I know that if I walk into a club and grind through the night theres a good chance I can pull a high quality girl or at least set up a couple of dates for the near future.

Hmmm...So the local clubs that stay open till dawn are rife with 8/9's but at the college where you spend most of your daytime they're scarce? Where do you go to college...Transylvania?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (02-07-2018 08:58 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Hmmm...So the local clubs that stay open till dawn are rife with 8/9's but at the college where you spend most of your daytime they're scarce? Where do you go to college...Transylvania?

I dont live in the states. I live in a country where hot women are abundant in south america. I go to the most expensive and prestigious university here, however, naturally, it is also the smallest only having around 3000 students. The talent is incredible. All blonde hair blue eyed babes. To get in you have to pass rigorous exams, go through multiple in person interviews, of course pay the VERY steep tuition. These girls all share my workload and are very goal oriented as well. We all know eachother since it is a very small school, and the contacts I make here at my university will last me a life time. The kids of the richest most elite people in my country go here, I cant just go around busting my nut into these girls. I cant shit where I eat. These are the kind of girls I would pursue for wife/LTR material, not casual flings. It would be extremely difficult and risky to do so and these girls require a lot more work than the average 9 due to their social status and wealth.While I am extremely open to pursuing these girls after I return from EE for my final semester, I dont believe it is worth it beforehand.

Therefore, if I were to pursue the 9s it would definitely be out of my university/social circle.

P.S; no club here closes before 6 am, and on weekdays at like 5am. Party here doesnt start till 2/3, you cant even get into the club before 1:30 am for the most part. The night life here is fun but very taxing on my health and productivity.

Quote: (02-07-2018 09:40 PM)Balls_Hang_Low Wrote:  

I dont live in the states. I live in a country where hot women are abundant in south america. I go to the most expensive and prestigious university here, however, naturally, it is also the smallest only having around 3000 students. The talent is incredible. All blonde hair blue eyed babes. To get in you have to pass rigorous exams, go through multiple in person interviews, of course pay the VERY steep tuition. These girls all share my workload and are very goal oriented as well. We all know eachother since it is a very small school, and the contacts I make here at my university will last me a life time. The kids of the richest most elite people in my country go here, I cant just go around busting my nut into these girls. I cant shit where I eat. These are the kind of girls I would pursue for wife/LTR material, not casual flings. It would be extremely difficult and risky to do so and these girls require a lot more work than the average 9 due to their social status and wealth.While I am extremely open to pursuing these girls after I return from EE for my final semester, I dont believe it is worth it beforehand.

Therefore, if I were to pursue the 9s it would definitely be out of my university/social circle.

^So no one is banging them?.

Not likely.

I can tell you from personal experience that some of those high society elite girls you're pedestal-izing are letting loose by participating in some of the most degenerate drug fueled Eyes Wide Shut, fuckathon and girl-on-girl type parties there are.

But you not only have to be in the social circle you have to be really "in".

Where do you think the term "secret society" comes from?

P.S; no club here closes before 6 am, and on weekdays at like 5am. Party here doesnt start till 2/3, you cant even get into the club before 1:30 am for the most part. The night life here is fun but very taxing on my health and productivity.

I went to a private uni in Miami (freshman at 17yo). The party scene there was (and still is...most "clubs dont open until 12-1am) exactly as you describe.

The routine was: (depending on night of the week. You could hit a "hot spot" 7 nights a week. 5 was the norm)

School / studies until late afternoon.
Gym.
Shower and then a 2hr nap.
Get up at 10pm
Dinner at 11pm
Pregame till 1-2am
Club 4-6am doing blow, drinking beer and whiskey by the barrel
Rinse and repeat

I kept that up for the first two years...and yeah...it was a grind and I slowed down junior senior years.

But it was also in-fucking-credible

I wouldn't trade any of those experiences and stories to have done it differently.

Youre only young once.

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (02-07-2018 10:28 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

^So no one is banging them?.

Not likely.

I can tell you from personal experience that some of those high society elite girls you're pedestal-izing are letting loose by participating in some of the most degenerate drug fueled Eyes Wide Shut, fuckathon and girl-on-girl type parties there are.

But you not only have to be in the social circle you have to be really "in".

Where do you think the term "secret society" comes from?

I went to a private uni in Miami (freshman at 17yo). The party scene there was (and still is...most "clubs dont open until 12-1am) exactly as you describe.

The routine was: (depending on night of the week. You could hit a "hot spot" 7 nights a week. 5 was the norm)

School / studies until late afternoon.
Gym.
Shower and then a 2hr nap.
Get up at 10pm
Dinner at 11pm
Pregame till 1-2am
Club 4-6am doing blow, drinking beer and whiskey by the barrel
Rinse and repeat

I kept that up for the first two years...and yeah...it was a grind and I slowed down junior senior years.

But it was also in-fucking-credible

I wouldn't trade any of those experiences and stories to have done it differently.

Youre only young once.

Wow man! It sounds like you had the time of your life.

I was a freshman at 16, youngest at my uni for sure, if not the country. Everyone in my uni knows me (Senior year now). People at my uni love me, we do barbeques in huge mansions and private little islands of the coast of the river. I get invited to go vacationing abroad and do cool things with people that wipe their ass with hundred dollar bills. Its very hard to bang girls in my university. Im a well connected guy and I know a lot of the shit that goes down in my school. Unless people are formally dating they dont fuck within the Uni. Im sure they got their asses rammed in the club, but not with people we know.

Im going to be a professor this year, not a TA, I legit will give the practical side of a class. The only thing I would consider is maybe bagging one of the freshmen girls who show up next month (school here starts in march) and just really sniping one down. (its a 3rd year class so it wouldnt be a violation i guess).

As per your routine, it sounds great, but Ive never drank alcohol, definitely wouldnt do blow. Its just not the kind of lifestyle I want to live. I enjoy dancing like a madman and banging girls in the bathroom of any club as much as anybody else, but in my opinion the time and energy compromise of going that route is just way too high for me. I wish it was like in some other countries ive visited where clubs start at 10 or 11 and I could bust my nut by 1am and go to bed.

So...back to my original question. What would you guys do in my shoes. How do I remain with the same level of productivity and bag higher quality cats, or is there no way and I must remain content with my 7s for the time being. (Until I have time to upgrade)

Quote: (02-07-2018 11:22 PM)Balls_Hang_Low Wrote:  

I enjoy dancing like a madman and banging girls in the bathroom of any club as much as anybody else, but in my opinion the time and energy compromise of going that route is just way too high for me. I wish it was like in some other countries ive visited where clubs start at 10 or 11 and I could bust my nut by 1am and go to bed.

So...back to my original question. What would you guys do in my shoes. How do I remain with the same level of productivity and bag higher quality cats, or is there no way and I must remain content with my 7s for the time being. (Until I have time to upgrade)

"Is the juice worth the squeeze?"

Your conundrum is classic "fear vs desire"

If the on campus talent is off limits due to fear of consequences and accessing the club bizzles require sacrificing your "productivity"(fear again) then what's left?.

On deeper analysis:

I think even the desire component of your equation is actually another fear: fear of regret. You dont want to bang hotter women, as much as you want to not regret not having banged hotter women now, later

When your desire exceeds your fear you automatically pursue that desire

So..."Is the juice worth the squeeze?"

Apparently not in this instance.

Joseph Campbell

I was in your situation too OP, until recently. The drive to improve your circumstances always is what makes a man a man, and it's good to know that you're feeling this early. However, as it relates to women you need to ask yourself two questions:

1: What's my mission? (What kind of lifestyle do I want to create for myself?)
2: What am I doing to create that lifestyle for myself?

Do you have a concrete vision for yourself and the steps to get there? Once you have the above sorted out, then we can get to the women part.

There's a point of diminishing returns on how a woman's looks relate to how good the sex is for men. Anything over a 7 doesn't lead to a greater enjoyment of sex on the merits of looks alone. So if you're just seeing these women for sex, it's not worth it to kill yourself just for a woman who is as pleasing to you in bed as what you have and don't need to work for. That energy will be redirected toward your mission and creating a lifestyle for yourself.

Now obviously, bringing a 7 out versus bringing a 9 out is an entirely different animal, but you'd be doing that for appearances alone.

When I got out of college, I was casually seeing this 8.5 stripper that I knew from school. Taking her out, it was amazing the kinds of looks I got. I actually used to take her to this particular venue, and one night when I went there without her, I started talking to this Korean doctorate student who also went to my Alma Mater. She had seen me with the stripper a couple of times and I used it as leverage. Long story short, a date later I banged her. I noticed a funny thing after she had fallen asleep next to me. The sex was just as good as with the stripper. The stripper was also extremely high maintenance and kind of prissy. I ended up dropping the stripper down the road, but I'm still seeing the Korean girl today.

She supports my mission more than the stripper did because she's low maintenance, helps me truly relax, and above all doesn't require so much time to bang that it keeps me from going after my goals.

I’d always avoid going to bed after 3 am. Lack of sleep decreases testosterone significantly. Use day game or Tinder.

I'm always intrigued when people say that there is no greater enjoyment to be had from fucking a 9 than fucking a 7. It's not a sentiment I am wired to share. For me personally, the difference in pleasure derived from the experience increases exponentially as one goes from a 7 to an 8, and an 8 to a 9. The only one caveat I might introduce is that a truly sexy 8 is a very seriously intoxicating creature, who can perhaps edge out a 9 on occasion. As a general rule, for me personally, the higher the quality of the girl, the more rewarding, pleasurable, and worthwhile the entire process of seduction and consummation is.

I think you need to section off a period of time in your youth away from your wider society where you can go a little bit crazy, chase tail but also get drunk or just do wild things.
Taking your life as an entirety you have to go right out there sometimes past any reasonable limits or control to feel what thats like.
I think it will help you to understand others further down the road when you're older.

It sounds like your social circles are supportive to a large extent but also confining in that you are being watched and evaluated.

As for now - "walk or run, but don't wobble" - zen saying.

Sounds like you want to get your head down to work and for the sake of a few months I see no problem there.
Whatever you do, it sounds like when you make a decision, give a -bit of space-listen to the other sides of yourself that want to do different things, try and work out what would make those sides alright with (get on board with) your plan and maybe plan a reward for those sides/yourself at a later date.

Its often a case of doing deals within ones own psyche to get enough of our energy going in the right direction but sounds like for now you're doing fine.

It seems like this is bothering you so I would try to do something different even if it means only making a small change in the next five months.

I probably wouldn't go for one night stands in your situation. It seems like you would be happier with adding a girl or upgrading one of your current girls. I don't know what is the best way to do that because it depends on your location but it seems like you've already eliminated night game and social circle game so that leaves day game (away from your university) or online game.

You can probably free up more time in your schedule.

How often are you seeing each of the three girls? It should be once per week or less for the journalist and blowjob betty. Maybe you could cut back on spending time with them. Less sex will probably motivate you more also.

Why are you training everyday for two hours? Unless you are a highly competitive athlete or a bodybuilder on steroids then there is probably a much more efficient way.

Quote: (02-09-2018 11:03 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

I'm always intrigued when people say that there is no greater enjoyment to be had from fucking a 9 than fucking a 7. It's not a sentiment I am wired to share. For me personally, the difference in pleasure derived from the experience increases exponentially as one goes from a 7 to an 8, and an 8 to a 9. The only one caveat I might introduce is that a truly sexy 8 is a very seriously intoxicating creature, who can perhaps edge out a 9 on occasion. As a general rule, for me personally, the higher the quality of the girl, the more rewarding, pleasurable, and worthwhile the entire process of seduction and consummation is.

I can understand that, and I've always taken a lot of flak from my buddies for being of that belief. I just like sex. As long as the women passes my boner test, and is average in bed that's enough for me. This rule doesn't apply to women that are below a 6.

Its hard to explain, but I've always felt more satisfaction from achievements in business and in life than I have from sleeping with hotter women. I use women as a means to stay focused and keep my T up so I can go 100% in other areas.

I would sit down and think long and hard about what you think is most important to you in order to lead a meaningful and purpose-driven life. Do you really think banging hotter chicks matters that much? Personally I find that fucking women does nothing to improve the quality of my life right now, and so I choose to focus on other things and pursue women as a sort of side project. I would focus on establishing more goal-oriented behavior and working towards the things you value and then pursuing more women in whatever left over free time you may have. I would never really say that it's worth sacrificing your time and energy for more women/more attractive women if it comes at the cost of more important things. I have also found that foregoing sex/masturbation leads to a build up of sexual energy which can be re-purposed towards other endeavors.

Your decisions accumulate over time, what you do now is more important than what you'll do later in life. People don't value their time enough. Worry about women when you're older, it goes without saying that if you accomplish all of your goals they'll flock to you even more in the future because you'll be a more powerful and resourceful person.

Quote: (02-09-2018 09:50 AM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

I was in your situation too OP, until recently. The drive to improve your circumstances always is what makes a man a man, and it's good to know that you're feeling this early. However, as it relates to women you need to ask yourself two questions:

1: What's my mission? (What kind of lifestyle do I want to create for myself?)
2: What am I doing to create that lifestyle for myself?

Do you have a concrete vision for yourself and the steps to get there? Once you have the above sorted out, then we can get to the women part.

There's a point of diminishing returns on how a woman's looks relate to how good the sex is for men. Anything over a 7 doesn't lead to a greater enjoyment of sex on the merits of looks alone. So if you're just seeing these women for sex, it's not worth it to kill yourself just for a woman who is as pleasing to you in bed as what you have and don't need to work for. That energy will be redirected toward your mission and creating a lifestyle for yourself.

Now obviously, bringing a 7 out versus bringing a 9 out is an entirely different animal, but you'd be doing that for appearances alone.

When I got out of college, I was casually seeing this 8.5 stripper that I knew from school. Taking her out, it was amazing the kinds of looks I got. I actually used to take her to this particular venue, and one night when I went there without her, I started talking to this Korean doctorate student who also went to my Alma Mater. She had seen me with the stripper a couple of times and I used it as leverage. Long story short, a date later I banged her. I noticed a funny thing after she had fallen asleep next to me. The sex was just as good as with the stripper. The stripper was also extremely high maintenance and kind of prissy. I ended up dropping the stripper down the road, but I'm still seeing the Korean girl today.

She supports my mission more than the stripper did because she's low maintenance, helps me truly relax, and above all doesn't require so much time to bang that it keeps me from going after my goals.

I can relate. Was banging a personal 9, great sex but she was nuts and had a few red flags. I've gotten pretty solid with a long time plate, Columbian 6.5 (that ass tho...) with tons of great qualities that elevate her. I live in an area that is literally saturated with babes that are DTF, I was running it for a while but at the expense of sleep, reading, writing music, etc. I guess it comes in waves. I'm sure there will be a time in the future where I dive back into the pussy pool with reckless abandon

I feel you. I haven't been on the chase lately bc like you I have a solid primary plate and then a few that cycle in and out every now and then when the need be. I'm in a phase of "progress over pussy" right now so I get your mindset. Sometimes it's good to chill on the hunt and work on important stuff.

You have to find what is right split of time between game and hobbies for you. I know people that have hobbies and unemployed people who does not have hobbies at all but only chase girls. I can't imagine myself as second person but anyway I know few of them and I like them.

tldr you have to find balance which is suitable for you.

Life is all about priority.

First, realize how privileged you are if you can afford options in game. In fact, I am convinced that without enough self-awareness of your assets in game, you won't be able to reach your potential.

Next, prioritize. You can have it all, but not all at once.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon