rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Viewing every girl as a slut

I think this post belongs in the newbie forum.

I got into the Manosphere without knowing it, was about to go to Colombia bought Rooshs book, then found this forum after googling him.

Ever since 2013 fall, I've viewed every single girl as a whore or potential whore.
I never was blue pill due to my personality, back in high school I didn't get laid but still didn't pedestalize any girl. I just didn't give a fuck about them and was what you call an uptight snob. Even though I made no effort at chasing them I still had some girls flirting with me. I was always against white knighting without knowing this term. I pitied guys who befriended girls in hopes of getting laid.

Basically I was obsessed with computer games especially MMORGS (LOL,WOW,Ultima Online)

Fast forward to college I was in for a shock, because I had 0 experience with girls. I travelled around the world, read some PUA books but never managed to field test any of that shit because I had huge approach anxiety.

I lost my virginity at 20 thanks to online game.From then onwards I racked up my notch count thanks to Tinder. Tinder was a huge life saver for me.

But after sleeping with more girls my perception about them completely changed. I thought they were more innocent.

I had girls who gave me blow jobs then text their boyfriends.
Had some matches on Tinder who were married, managed to fuck one of them in her own house!.
One day while having sex with this chick, I sweared at her jokingly thinking she would be mad at me. FUCK she liked it? I had the shock of my life.

Then I started being rough with every girl I slept basically treated them like whores in bed even swore at their family members.

They enjoyed it.

Now I'm in my late 20s and want to settle down but I dont think I'll find a girl who will be nice and loyal to me. I mean if I had girls who cheated on their boyfriend with me, they will do the same once they are in a relationship with me.

How they lie to their loved ones without flinching an eye shocked me.

I came to the conclusion that us guys are VERY VERY innocent compared to these hoes. Now I'm at a stage of my life where I want to have kids but I cant trust any girl.

Basically my interaction with girls have made me some paranoid motherfucker.
I dont want to game my wife after getting married so she stays loyal to me, I want her to be loyal from the start.

I really want to start a family, but these interactions have turned me into some paranoid fucker.
/// End of rant..

Don't marry

I'd like to think of of this as seeing women as who they are.....women.

I'd also like to think I have the tools capable of handling a woman when I'm in a relationship with them.

Finding a woman to the mother of your children on the other hand takes work, skill, AND luck.

I'm not interested in kids now, but I've skimmed the LTR master thread, and hunting for a wife abroad thread.

What you're realizing is basically the "red pill" in its rawest truest form - THE TRUTH.

It doesn't make you paranoid, but it damn makes you educated on women and their motives.

I hate to break it to you, but you ALWAYS have to game women, then again you should be gaming LIFE.

A women can be loyal yes, BUT she needs a man with game to lead her the right way, to fuck her good, and maker her want to everything she has to him.

GAME IS LIFE.

Quote: (02-06-2018 02:03 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'd like to think of of this as seeing women as who they are.....women.

I'd also like to think I have the tools capable of handling a woman when I'm in a relationship with them.

Finding a woman to the mother of your children on the other hand takes work, skill, AND luck.

I'm not interested in kids now, but I've skimmed the LTR master thread, and hunting for a wife abroad thread.

What you're realizing is basically the "red pill" in its rawest truest form - THE TRUTH.

It doesn't make you paranoid, but it damn makes you educated on women and their motives.

I hate to break it to you, but you ALWAYS have to game women, then again you should be gaming LIFE.

A women can be loyal yes, BUT she needs a man with game to lead her the right way, to fuck her good, and maker her want to everything she has to him.

GAME IS LIFE.

There are very naive guys in that wife hunting abroad thread. They think 3rd world girls are sweeter and more loyal, its total BS. In countries like Thailand, Philippines you don't need game, just need to be well off by local standards then your value as a men appreciate.

Once that girl comes back to west she re-gauges her value and most likely files for a divorce or fucks around. This is especially true for girls from Philippines.

People think that girls in the 3rd world are loyal and nicer, but the cold hard truth is girls are the same everywhere. Western girls seem worse because they don't hide the fact that they are sluts [Image: biggrin.gif]

I agree that GAME İS LİFE but I don't want to constantly game my girl.

Quote: (02-06-2018 02:08 PM)Blancpain Wrote:  

Western girls seem worse because they don't hide the fact that they are sluts [Image: biggrin.gif]

Depends on the type of girls you game and the girls you attract, not every girl is a slut BUT every girl has the potential to be one one way or another.

I don't think you see the big picture.

When you learn game it's not just for women and it becomes APART of you.

Meaning it's ingrained into you - so your actions with women is consistently gaming them.

It's natural and flows because gaming is apart of you now, it's your lifestyle.

Men cannot sit there idly by and not game their wives - especially the mother of their children. A man needs to give proper guidance and lead the family.

Quote: (02-06-2018 02:08 PM)Blancpain Wrote:  

There are very naive guys in that wife hunting abroad thread. They think 3rd world girls are sweeter and more loyal, its total BS. In countries like Thailand, Philippines you don't need game, just need to be well off by local standards then your value as a men appreciate.

Once that girl comes back to west she re-gauges her value and most likely files for a divorce or fucks around. This is especially true for girls from Philippines.

People think that girls in the 3rd world are loyal and nicer, but the cold hard truth is girls are the same everywhere. Western girls seem worse because they don't hide the fact that they are sluts [Image: biggrin.gif]

Haven't been to Thailand or Philippines but I disagree with that statement. Western girls don't just seem worse, they ARE worse.

Wife material high value girls don't hook-up with guys based solely on material wealth. A gringo player arriving in a foreign country will generally be confronted with 3 types of girls:

1. Groupies - girls who have a fetish for certain nationalities or ethnicity. These girls are easy and will fuck around.
2. Gold diggers - low class, low value women who are looking to upgrade.
3. Local sluts - girls who are already promiscuous and speak at least basic English.

Only after you spend half a year or more building a social circle and studying the language will you have access to more high quality girls that will be reluctant to go out with you unless you prove that you'll be sticking around. If these girls want to leave the country and you're their ticket out then they're definitely not high value girls and you're probably just a chump that deserves his fate.

I used to think you cant turn a whore into a housewife but Kanye West figured it out.

Quote: (02-06-2018 01:53 PM)Blancpain Wrote:  

Ever since 2013 fall, I've viewed every single girl as a whore or potential whore.

Right. I'm in a mood to type a bit so I'll try to reply with what I've learnt so far both reading, thinking, and (too often) from a bitter-sweet experience.

Relax man, this dichotomy, slut vs non-slut is like seeing everything in black or white. A number of things need to be taken care of.

From what I've understood you slept with women predominantly via Tinder - this "venue", like all others, suffers from self-selection bias. You're just sampling for a particular, non-representative pool of women - Tinder girls are skewed toward promiscuity, I think. It's not empirically verified and I believe some forum respondents will argue with my hypothesis but I'd bet more promiscuous women use it than a statistical woman across national populations. It's the same way you'll find different women attending churches, and different women attending strip clubs, right?

Then you have mind projection fallacy. You project you subjective, limited (come on, you haven't slept with 1000+ women, randomly sampled from a whole population, writing down the data and running multivariate analysis, have you?) experience onto the world. It's akin go seeing everything as a nail if the only tool you work with is a hammer.

Concomitantly, once you engage in seeing world one way, you have as a human tendency to engage in confirmation bias. You'll start to (often subconsciously) cherry-pick data, evidence and situations that align with your chosen narrative and disregard disconfirming evidence.

The most recent experiences stay most vividly in the memory (primacy and recency), often occluding overall evidence (so-called serial position effect). I reckon there is a big bunch of other biases and effects of various sort at play, some stronger than others which are predominantly subconsciously employed.

I'd recommend to try to "operationalise" every girl at the beginning through Bayes' theorem. With limited to no information, you should only update your priors as the data comes in, and iterate the process every time new data comes in. Thus, your beliefs become conditional upon the evidence, not on preconceived beliefs (based on interactions with past girls and inference "all women are sluts"). Perhaps, as a starting point it would be reasonable to assume each girl is statistically average - neither overly chaste nor overly promiscuous.

Having said that, there are multifarious reasons for women engaging in sexual activities sooner or later. This somewhat correlates with:

- psychological traits,
- up-bringing,
- social milieu,
- is she ovulation or not,
- education,
- economy,
- ratio of men to women,
- availability of abortion and contraceptive devices

and a host of other variables. And, of course, a particular man's skills to woe a woman into his lair sooner than later.

Scientifically speaking, "slut" is not a term that can be operationalised, it's a loose, folk wisdom term which aimed and constraining women's sexual activity by intrasexual competition strategy used, ironically... by women on women. Otherwise, the price on sex would go too low and it's in the interest of women to keep the price as high as possible so as to extract maximum resources from men.

Online in big cities anonymises the actors, hence women, I believe, more freely engage in sexual activity but does that mean they are "sluts"? It's a cultural construct, a propaganda and ideology and ideological apparatuses hammed down the men's throat that women are virtuous, non-promiscuous, always want one long-term boyfriend, are faithful and so on - often, trough Hollywood narrative, pop music, and literature. You are sold dreams that women are long-term bonding, monogamous animals.

There's a reason why human male's testes are mid-sized, suggesting we are neither fully polygamous nor monogamous (again, statistically, on average - in any sufficiently big populations there will be number of outliers on both sides of the spectrum, no matter what attribute to think of, from height to income to the most primitive biological strategy of sperm competition.

However, what you seem to be gravely disappointed with is that the women you've slept with wouldn't upheld socially agreed upon moral standards. It's men's socially reinforced projection that for a woman being loyal to and having one long-term boyfriend or husband is sanctity and that's all they every think of and want. For some it is (especially when 25+ years old), for some it isn't. Some people will act morally responsibly, and in accordance with their vows and promises, some won't. A good literature on that topic is dealt with by situational psychology which shows that the boundaries aren't static but dynamic.

Evolutionary psychology advocates to interpret female behaviour as hypergamous (especially in context of making babies), that is attractive women want it all because... they can. An attractive girl will be ALWAYS on the look out for bigger, better deal (be it real or perceived - that's where game can help a lot - as Heartiste repeats it over and over that overconfidence is king). Thus women tend to engage in sexual behaviour that ever-so-slightly improves their socio-economic status and gene pool of available suitors and marrying the "right" male. That doesn't mean she won't eschew her hypergamous strategy and won't copulate on a whim - an ovulating woman with a brain flooded with a potent potion of neurochemicals and hormones may quite likely push her to frequently fantasize about sex and if situation arises - fornicate like a crazy feline.

Or lookup Milgram's experiment on obedience - under right conditions, a perfect, law abiding citizen will become complicit in application of deadly electric shocks to innocent people.

I'd recommend to read some scientific literature on the topic so you can reconcile your subjective experience with scientific evidence (admittedly, somewhat limited, but that's better than nothing). Kinsey Institute (this self-reported polls often, though), David Buss Lab on strategies of human mating, Baumeister's Sexual Economics theory, and many others.

My personal view is that both parties, men and women, would engage in short-term sexual strategy with little to no social constraints, little economic and psychological, and no medical consequences (STIs, STDs, pregnancy) in a lot more sex than we do - and why not? It's pleasurable, after all. On average, due to men having an order of magnitude higher concentration of testosterone, men would have sex with far more women than women with men. However, the socio-economic and other constraints are there, therefore behaviour mediated by them.

So what are we to make of all this?

if you keep in mind the fundamental premise - (eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, literally speaking), things will make more sense. Bearing in mind that biological drives are primitive, often contained within your limbic system and brain stem, female imperative is clear - statistically, always secure best possible resources (genes + socio-economic status) at all other costs. The goal is to get impregnated and have healthy babies, everything else comes the second. Everything.

So you can recall a real scenario of a girl whom you just swiped right and she came straight to your house. You went straight to business, then she calls her boyfriend. It's difficult to reconcile it (after all, you can imagine yourself being on the other side). Hopefully, the forementioned arguments, albeit compressed and mostly pointing to some research, will make it easier to reconcile with real human mating (the red pill) which bears little comparison to social ideologies and narrative (the blue pill) of human mating strategies.

We all saw the movie in which a nerdy, wearing glasses, timid and with bad posture boy is walking oblivious, then a blonde hottie bumps into him, his books fell out of his arms, he adamantly apologises to the girl who helps him pick the books up, he stutters a few words and the girl happily agrees to go on a dinner date and become his girlfriend. There's a reason this view of human mating is pushed out to the society - it makes men believe that's the ultimate strategy. Be studious (glasses and books), be non-dominant (always apologise), ask a girl out for a dinner (be provider), and the you might just get lucky. So most men work their asses off to go up the socio-economic ladder, eventually marry their sweetheart and then the reality kicks in - the sexy dynamic isn't in their favour, the imagined sex on tap dries out pretty quickly, and then their sweetheart cheats on him, and finally demands a divorce and half the assets. The state has a vested interest to keep male sexuality in control. If all men would roam around the cities day- and night-gaming on the cheap, the state would have to fork out the bill for all the kids and there would be little tax collected from men realising that sex doesn't require shiny car, big condo and huge assets in the bank, all of that requiring working day in and out for yours. This still believed by most men, but online, feminism, pill disrupted it to a degree - there's a reason why single motherhood is on the rise in America.

But it's difficult to fool nature. Scandinavian women can chant all day long they want parity but you can't suppress the fact they prefer men with highest upper body strenght and why aggressive and dominant men give women tingles betwixt their slender loins.

So you are, like in the Matrix, you experienced more red pill that you seem to stomach, hence your "rant" on the forum women are "sluts". The analogy is forthcoming:

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

I guess you went quite deep down the rabbit hole but the taste of the pill is bitter-sweet and makes you nauseous. One day you'll fully reconcile that female sexual strategy at its most basic, biological level is what it is - it's not an epistemically normalised (although to some degree culturally and socially constrained as per above) good or bad behaviour but ontologically, based upon millions of years of sexual selection and evolution of our species, behaviour. To put it shortly, it is what it is.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Ksbms did a great job explaining the science behind it.

My only word of advice is to don't be too caught up with all of the negativity. Know that there are still good girls out there. Searching them on Tinder/clubs would definitely be skewed results since you're not expecting the nice girls to be looking to hook up on Tinder.

Go out, meet girls from ordinary places. Being red pill isn't about seeing all women as evil, that would be quite a depressing outlook. I'm sure you can see at least one nice woman around you. Perhaps it is your mother/grandmother, perhaps it is not.

Being red pill for me means I wouldnt be putting the pussy on the pedestal, to focus on self improvement and to find and keep the girl that I want and eventually want to be with.

I dont understand how some "redpill" people still bitch a lot about how girls are all sluts and stuff. Sounds a lot like Reddit hate or MGTOW. These same people then proceed to fuck said bitches and proudly proclaim their notch count.

That's the exact equivalent of the engaged girlfriend who suck off Chad Thundercock then says "Im looking to marry someone and be a good wife" or those sluts who only fuck bad boys then complain where are the good men.

Supposed all women are whores and sluts (which is not simply not true and reek of inexperience), what's wrong with that? Girls are wonderful creatures be they sluts or dutiful nuns (and they can be both).

If you are looking to get married then it's a different issue altogether. If it hurts your feelings then you need to toughen up.

To me it's like an art history students complaining all the good jobs are in Finances/Biz.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (02-07-2018 11:38 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

That's the exact equivalent of the engaged girlfriend who suck off Chad Thundercock then says "Im looking to marry someone and be a good wife" or those sluts who only fuck bad boys then complain where are the good men.

You are comparing Apples to Oranges here buddy. It's in mans nature to be polygamous , thats why Islam allows you to have 4 wives. This is a biological fact.

All of us know who our mothers are 100%, but none of us can be 100% sure of our fathers unless a paternity test is taken. So a women fucking around has more dire consequences than a man fucking around, after all there is no such thing as maternity fraud. As men it is our expectation for our women to be loyal to us under all circumstances.

Reminds me of this quote

'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”

I admire women, but only the way they look out for their offspring . Women are indeed terrific mothers, but I don't think they are spouse material in todays age. They are perfect as kids as well, I'd rather have a daughter over a son, daughters tend to be more loyal to their elderly parents.

Quote: (02-07-2018 06:42 AM)Piankhi Wrote:  

I used to think you cant turn a whore into a housewife but Kanye West figured it out.

Yeah he didn't go crazy or get fat or anything....the Kardashian curse is real.

I hope all those girls age fast and fall out of relevance asap.

[Image: 4491BA3500000578-0-image-a-69_1506060516860.jpg]

Quote: (02-07-2018 11:50 AM)Blancpain Wrote:  

I admire women, but only the way they look out for their offspring . Women are indeed terrific mothers, but I don't think they are spouse material in todays age. They are perfect as kids as well, I'd rather have a daughter over a son, daughters tend to be more loyal to their elderly parents.

Still not looking at it for what it is - once you accept females for what they are capable of - and have the game/lifestyle to handle said women.

Dalaran is right about this: In this manosphere microcausm - us dudes overdose on the red pill.

Eventually we swing back and normalize a bit, but the truth is a powerful thing.

You can go after the type of woman you want, you can definitely find a woman to have your kids - but it won't be easy and it will take time.

Quote: (02-06-2018 07:24 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

Wife material high value girls don't hook-up with guys based solely on material wealth. A gringo player arriving in a foreign country will generally be confronted with 3 types of girls:

1. Groupies - girls who have a fetish for certain nationalities or ethnicity. These girls are easy and will fuck around.
2. Gold diggers - low class, low value women who are looking to upgrade. (SH addition: often given up on love/sex for pleasure, seek money and materialistic goals to bring them joy)
3. Local sluts - girls who are already promiscuous and speak at least basic English.

Only after you spend half a year or more building a social circle and studying the language will you have access to more high quality girls that will be reluctant to go out with you unless you prove that you'll be sticking around.

@ksbms, I read your post and don't necessarily disagree with it as far as most western women are concerned. However what do you make of Pointer's above post, which is pretty accurate in Poland. If you come from the US and UK where you and I have "gamed", you will be quite shocked at how the prime, high quality 18-21 year old girls prefer stability, a genuine provider, while if the whole "100% hypergamy" belief is applied these girls would be possible to pull. There are overlying factors such as social stigma nowadays in PL of going out with a foreigner (even a white, non-Turk etc. - anyone not polish) which has almost spread like a meme in the big cities. But the quality girls are not so much looking to upgrade their BFs as much as they are brainwashed into beliefs about "equality" meaning that they study very hard at university and work very hard when they do not study.

Compare: In the West, my #1 "problem" is standing out amongst all the ripped/male model looking dudes, even if a lot of them don't have a lot of "game", they only have to not fuck up. Girls are a lot more open to banging such guys on the side while they have a stable BF. It's very much a case of girls thinking "can I get better" and hypergamy acted out is commonplace. Even if I run superior "game" I still have a hell of a lot of competition. This is the same even for very much above average guys in the US/UK who would be considered attractive, interesting, "alpha" etc. So in old MM terms the problem in the West is "attraction"/"sexual interest". MM was indeed developed for hypergamous sluts e.g. strippers, LA club sluts etc., the "neg" invented for a specific purpose. If you aren't a gorilla on steroids in the US/UK, you won't really stand out that much in your appearance in terms of being considered "hot" or "hot enough to cheat on my BF with" totem pole. However, the "advantage" of the US/UK is that if you meet a girl at the right place at the right time and your whole package and Game is sufficient, you can get her to cheat on her BF with you quite easily. The absolute top <1% of men, physically at the top and game wise "naturals" just run through numbers in casual sex like crazy.

In Poland, my #1 "problem" was definitely not "standing out", either in the general sense of the term or in the "attraction" sense. I was seeing busted dudes left and right walking with really pretty girls. Trying to break up most of these couples is nearly impossible. It's much easier to get attraction and get eyefucked, but even if you're a male model you will come up against a wall if she has a BF, even if hypergamy dictates that she should upgrade (and it's a huge upgrade from polish guys). I did day game with a male model from Germany and his game was excellent, I went out with him at night and he was just a good looking natural with above average sex drive so he could actually cold approach. He got sluts, but he told me one day in the mall that he is hitting a quality ceiling, and that he is frustrated at how the high quality polish girls eyefuck him and give out their numbers, maybe go on a date, but ultimately he gets nothing. He then talked about the polish guys he saw these higher quality types with and like me he was baffled. There are certainly sluts and groupies in Poland but if you take out the gold diggers, it's not a big %. Gold diggers are sluts but there is a bigger % and they can border on soft prostitution. The problem of getting a quality polish girl without a BF: in old MM terminology - "Qualification" and "Comfort", in addition to social stigma. There is insufficient trust bordering on guilty until proven innocent, communication difficulty, cultural differences, and so on, and some degree of loyalty to resist these "Technically superior men" to stay with their BFs for many years, even for life, in this day and age. It sounds odd to say, but in Poland the lack of hypergamy was a huge cockblock, because the best quality polish girls will pick a stable provider who is polish, over a foreigner the majority of the time. Heck half of them have already chosen by the time they are in their final 2 years of high school.

Sluts enjoy sex for the sake of it. Whores use sex for resources.

Just setting the terms straight.

No, I'm not calling cum-dumpster a slut and a wife who marries up a whore. That's not the point. These are archetypes. All (or at least most) women have both sides to them, and they're intertwined.

While they're both feminine traits...It's gross when a woman is always using her sexuality for resources. It's gross when a woman has no control over her hyper-sexuality.

The best women have a nice dose of both of them.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

It took me a lot of time, a very high notch count, and a lot of failed relationships to understand what type of woman I want to be with for a long term relationship. What I'd have chosen at 25 is very different to what I'd choose at 35. It's difficult then to blame women for taking a bit of time and making a few mistakes to come to that same point, especially when society is encouraging them to go out and do everything except what's really in their interests, and nobody in their lives is giving them any sensible guidance. The system we've got isn't working very well though that's for sure, but women aren't to blame, just like we aren't to blame.

Pointer and Skank Hunt above emphasizing how if you don't have a sane culture to raise women as what they should be, wives, you just trade one bad thing for another depending on local circumstances.

I was just in Colombia and what pointer is saying is true: If you aren't around a while, or have a major insider working for you --- you don't get access. I could tell very easily even being there for a short time. And no, the women weren't by and large hotter, either. Just certain types.

One caveat though. You don't have the age difference shaming or problem being around younger girls, who in every way ARE better. So there are some things that are in fact better.

Don't marry no Western ho! boy!

Quote: (02-07-2018 09:17 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Relax man, this dichotomy, slut vs non-slut is like seeing everything in black or white. A number of things need to be taken care of.

Great Post!

I have a lot of personal experience in this topic.

The first thing I would like to point out is that viewing all women as sluts and whores is actually very good for helping you maintain frame. This helps you feel comfortable pushing for sex and feeling confident and superior. It is also a rookie crutch. Once you are more mature the judgment and disdain drops out and you don't need to use such rigid thinking to help you keep your frame.

The other thing I would like to address is culture. Culture does play a HUGE role in how women express their hypergamy. My experience in Western Culture in particular the Liberal West Coast Culture.... women feel no remorse in doing the worst things possible to beta males. There is no shame and no guilt. You don't find this in other cultures... particularly Asia.

I mean what we are really discussing here is female hypergamy. We should acknowledge that men are essentially similar, except that men don't monkeybranch. Men will sleep with multiple women at a time, but will never want to leave their primary female and rarely want to commit resources to another woman. On the other hand female hypergamy actively pushes women to move to a higher SMV male when available, and failing that to produce children with a high SMV male and then force lower SMV males to invest in raising that child. That is the essential difference in mating strategies.

I have spent the better part of a decade luring married women into affairs. It's weird, and I'm definitely flawed, but that's where I get my kicks. I'm telling you now that if I meet a couple, I can typically tell within about 20 or 30 minutes whether I can get a wife to cheat. The vast majority of times I am certain the wife would cheat, but just not with me. One thing we need to do a better job of recognizing that not every woman views SMV the same way... a man who is an 8 SMV to one woman, may be a 9 to another.

Bottom line is that the women who you see cheating on spouses and partners are most likely with Beta males in the West.

Quote: (02-07-2018 03:28 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2018 09:17 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Great Post!

I have a lot of personal experience in this topic.

The first thing I would like to point out is that viewing all women as sluts and whores is actually very good for helping you maintain frame. This helps you feel comfortable pushing for sex and feeling confident and superior. It is also a rookie crutch. Once you are more mature the judgment and disdain drops out and you don't need to use such rigid thinking to help you keep your frame.

The other thing I would like to address is culture. Culture does play a HUGE role in how women express their hypergamy. My experience in Western Culture in particular the Liberal West Coast Culture.... women feel no remorse in doing the worst things possible to beta males. There is no shame and no guilt. You don't find this in other cultures... particularly Asia.

I mean what we are really discussing here is female hypergamy. We should acknowledge that men are essentially similar, except that men don't monkeybranch. Men will sleep with multiple women at a time, but will never want to leave their primary female and rarely want to commit resources to another woman. On the other hand female hypergamy actively pushes women to move to a higher SMV male when available, and failing that to produce children with a high SMV male and then force lower SMV males to invest in raising that child. That is the essential difference in mating strategies.

I have spent the better part of a decade luring married women into affairs. It's weird, and I'm definitely flawed, but that's where I get my kicks. I'm telling you now that if I meet a couple, I can typically tell within about 20 or 30 minutes whether I can get a wife to cheat. The vast majority of times I am certain the wife would cheat, but just not with me. One thing we need to do a better job of recognizing that not every woman views SMV the same way... a man who is an 8 SMV to one woman, may be a 9 to another.

Bottom line is that the women who you see cheating on spouses and partners are most likely with Beta males in the West.

[Image: potd.gif]

I coudln't have said it better. You basically read through my mind. This is exactly how I feel.

The only part I disagree is the asian chicks part. They show no remorse for cheating at all. Nearly all the girls I hooked up with in bangkok from tinder had bfs. None of them showed any remorse whatsoever. The only difference between Asians and Western females is the asian hoe would probably cry when confronted, the western one would attack you and say its your fault that you didnt show her enough attention [Image: biggrin.gif]

You will perceive all people to be like the ones you spend the most time around.

All women are whores?

[Image: zus-bg3bjfhifkzuxf0ghgaq7b-jw7k23zp0yvue...%26ssl%3D1]

If you work on an oil platform you will tend to think all other men are tough. If you work in an office building you will tend to think all other men are weak. Some guys need to ask what legitimate levels of experience they've had dealing with women outside of the casual hookup scene, or the Western metropolitan hive cities for that matter.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (02-07-2018 06:18 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

If you work on an oil platform you will tend to think all other men are tough. If you work in an office building you will tend to think all other men are weak. Some guys need to ask what legitimate levels of experience they've had dealing with women outside of the casual hookup scene, or the Western metropolitan hive cities for that matter.

This is a great paragraph on viewing and judging your own perception of things.

Makes you really think about where you are in life.

The more your value increases the more easily you bed girls, you start seeing them differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks

Quote: (02-07-2018 04:12 PM)Blancpain Wrote:  

[Image: potd.gif]
I coudln't have said it better. You basically read through my mind. This is exactly how I feel.
The only part I disagree is the asian chicks part. They show no remorse for cheating at all. Nearly all the girls I hooked up with in bangkok from tinder had bfs. None of them showed any remorse whatsoever. The only difference between Asians and Western females is the asian hoe would probably cry when confronted, the western one would attack you and say its your fault that you didnt show her enough attention [Image: biggrin.gif]

That is a good point. When I say Asian... in my mind I'm thinking of Vietnam because thats' 90% of my Asian experience.

I live in an area with a ton of Asian mail-order-brides. As a general rule they are much more protective of their family and less inclined to straight up slut behavior.

I used to be part of this forum where I helped men deal with their wives cheating. They tend to both love and hate my perspective because I've so frequently been the other guy. The one thing that you will notice as a thread that runs through each and every story... becoming beta. It's very rare for an overseas asian woman to be one of the cheating wives. Maybe those guys deal with it internally or go elsewhere for help, but I doubt that. Here are a couple things I noticed.

Being beta makes your wife more open to cheating.

High notch count women typically have underlying psychological issues that drove them to sleep around and often will lead to them cheating!

Women who marry men based on a racial fetish cheat at a much higher frequency. This is particularly pronounced with ethnic white women marrying black men... at some point the man stops being a stereotype and she begins cheating with a man that fits her fantasy better.

Women cheat more frequently when they feel their husband would never ever leave them. This seems to be regardless of how attractive the man looks.

Wives that cheat during One Night Stands pick more attractive high status males more frequently. Wives that fall into long term affairs tend to "affair down" because they are looking for something emotional, so the men tend to be less attractive and often even less successful that the husband.

A very important thing to keep an eye on in a relationship is the level of resentment a woman is carrying towards her spouse. They will build mountains of anger and resentment for years and this will be the hamster that lets her cheat.

The final thought I will leave you with is this... Jealousy. All too frequently men are paralyzed and afraid to seem jealous. Many men on this forum preach being aloof, and that's great early in a relationship. However, indifference down the road comes across as permission to cheat. Jealousy should be expressed, but not in a controlling way, instead it should be an expression of protection. If your wife want's a "Girls Night Out at Club CockRider"... Say NO. Tell her you can't control what the men do in that environment so she can't go without you. If she wants to get together with the girls and run a knitting circle... say Yes. Men who cannot show healthy jealousy are telling their women that they don't care if the woman cheats.

I can easily spot potential cheating hoes on social media, one of the biggest tell tale sign is when she has no or only very few pictures of her BF on her profile, while her BF's profile is loaded with her pictures. 90% of the time this is a Beta guy/Sidecock hunting girl combination. Same goes for married couples, if the women has no pictures of her husband on profile while her husband has plenty of her, that means she is hunting for side cock.