rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plate has 2 kids, got IUD...safe to bust in there?

Recently plated a girl from online dating who is super into me. her eyes lit up when I told her I did not want kids and told her I wanted to get my tubes tied. She told me she had an IUD because she doesn't want any more kids. Assuming she told the truth and I verified this, are those safe to bust a nut in? Would be great to have a plate that would let me go inside of her. Haven't had a girl like that in years and boy do I miss it.

Never trust a woman

Her age?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There is her hamster, and there is her body agenda. The body agenda will do anything to get its way, even fool the conscious mind of the host body.

The host female is childless, based on your OP. Are you an apparent source of good genes, and do you portray an ability to provide resources and a caring, supportive manner that indicates that you would be a good father figure?

If so, her body agenda will make her say and do anything

Anything

to get you to impregnate her.

She would bet her life based on her conscious attitudes that she does not want children, and she will be certain that she is taking birth control reliably. However, her body will not do what her mind wants to do and remembers doing. It will skip the birth control right during ovulation, and fuck your brains out, so you cum in her 8 times in three days.

When she gets pregnant, she will be stunned! She was using birth control, and didn't want children. However, abortion will be out of the question, (which it should be).

TL DR
She wants your baby. If you cum inside her, she'll have it.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

An online ho suddenly gets into you? A solid pair bonding with a woman takes years, not the time it takes you to swipe left! That thot is gaming you, wrap your pipe up.

Come on man you don't need the forum for this one. Any college-educated (white) girl age 29 or younger in the US who has not had children is basically guaranteed to be on birth control---it's practically a law of nature at this point. This girl does not meet those criteria.

Be smart and wrap it up. And then go scare up some younger/hotter/tighter pussy if you really want to rawdog.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

I'd say DITCH her but even better, DCIH her.

DCIH = Don't cum inside her!

Her eyes lit up because crazy chicks especially love it when you splash off in them. Non-crazy chicks are usually more paranoid about getting pregnant.
Get a vasectomy and wait until you're out of sperm before you bust a nut in her.
Make sure you take your condoms home with you in the meantime so she doesn't magically get pregnant because she self basted with a used condom and the "IUD got dislodged".

Quote: (02-06-2018 02:15 AM)scheme00 Wrote:  

Recently plated a girl from online dating who is super into me. her eyes lit up when I told her I did not want kids and told her I wanted to get my tubes tied. She told me she had an IUD because she doesn't want any more kids. Assuming she told the truth and I verified this, are those safe to bust a nut in? Would be great to have a plate that would let me go inside of her. Haven't had a girl like that in years and boy do I miss it.

If the plate really does have an IUD, then you should be fine. That said, make sure you really do verify it as often as possible. Here are some tips.
  • If you're doing her doggy or otherwise in there deep, you should be bumping into a hard object from time to time. It probably won't hurt, but it'll happen and you'll be like, "WTF is that?"
  • If you're fingering her, you should be able to feel at least the strings that they use to get the IUD out.
  • If you're serious about not having kids, go on TRT and make yourself sterile. Problem solved.
Good luck and please name your first child together after me. You can call him "Indy."

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

If she's that into you stick it in her ass and bust in there.

All the cool kids are doing it.

Bust in her ass or mouth, nowhere else.

G

"plated"?

Really? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Irish

Title of the post says that the plate already has two kids. Logically, this fact pattern increases the chances, although does not guarantee, that the IUD is legit.

I’m assuming obtaining irrefutable evidence that the IUD is in place is awkward or a non-starter. I do believe that IUDs require period checking, etc., during Ob/gyn visits. You could do a little research on IUDs and casually ask about hers. If this thing is in her body, she should know it backwards and forwards. If she’s bullshitting, it should come to the surface.

I smashed a broad with an IUD a while back. Never had any issues.

If you really do not want kids and want to smash with reckless abandon, without the fear of an accident, you should look into a vasectomy. It’s great for peace of mind and is not such an ordeal to go through.

I definitely wouldn't. You re essentially handing over the keys to the rest of your life to a woman you met online. Good luck

IUD's are more than 99% effective at preventing pregnancy. I've been with a few girls who have them and busted in them guts plenty and never got them pregnant.

Plate on, plater

[Image: OffensiveVibrantGlobefish.gif]

Quote: (02-06-2018 09:08 AM)Ski pro Wrote:  

If she's that into you stick it in her ass and bust in there.

All the cool kids are doing it.

Quote: (02-06-2018 09:28 AM)Irish Wrote:  

"plated"?

Really? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Verbification of nouns.

All the cool kids are doing it

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Get a vasectomy and get your raw dog on.

Unless you are the heir to a multi million/billion dollar company it wont be in her best interest to have a 3rd kid. I say go ahead and rawdag the fuck out of her.

Quote: (02-06-2018 07:38 AM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

If the plate really does have an IUD, then you should be fine. That said, make sure you really do verify it as often as possible. Here are some tips.
  • If you're doing her doggy or otherwise in there deep, you should be bumping into a hard object from time to time. It probably won't hurt, but it'll happen and you'll be like, "WTF is that?"
  • If you're fingering her, you should be able to feel at least the strings that they use to get the IUD out.
  • If you're serious about not having kids, go on TRT and make yourself sterile. Problem solved.
Good luck and please name your first child together after me. You can call him "Indy."

I know what an IUD feels like but the problem is that if you don't know what it feels like it's hard to know it's there.

I'd say fingering is easiest. If you don't feel anything at all hard and every thing is soft then no its not in there.

Men and women have differing agendas.

The whole M.O. of a MAN is to fuck as many women as possible without getting tied down, we often exaggerate our financial or social standing to achieve this goal

The whole M.O. of a WOMAN is to tie down an alpha male, and they often lie about being on the pill or being willing to have an abortion to achieve this goal.

Tread lightly.

Richard "Dick" Johnson

Does she have children? Yes.

Does she have a - desperately needed- male figure in her childrens day to day lives? No.

Approach with care.

Don't cum in the ho! Nature is stronger than science my friend. You'll breed the broad.Now,from then on unending child payments. God help us all.

Signed: Jojo brown

If she's a pro Ho, and she knows you have a good income, She may have mentioned the IUD to get you thinking that it would be safe to nut inside her. Could be part of her plan to get her hands in your pocket. Don't trust her.

Quote: (02-06-2018 02:41 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Never trust a woman

end of thread.

Reach up in that bitch and find out for yourself if she has the IUD.

The proof is in the pudding.