rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philly Eagles win Superbowl. Locals celebrate by destroying city.

Quote:[/url]

Philly police scanner

Quote:

[Image: crisco-cop_1516547095461_4843128_ver1.0_640_360.jpg]

TFW you're supposed to be in a first world nation but you're greasing streetlight poles to stop idiots climbing on them and ending up in wheelchairs.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/960378789854359553]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

The veneer of civility is a very thin thing indeed.

This is why I no longer live in big cities. Large numbers of very stupid and violent people causing problems for absolutely no justifiable reason makes me glad to live in the countryside. To quote Trump, Philly is a shithole.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I knew Philly had a reputation but God damn!

Growth Over Everything Else.

Stay frosty, HankMoody.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Shithole city.

America loves an underdog team ...

except when they're from Philly.

This was to be expected from the town that booed Santa Claus and cheered an opposing player's possible paralysis.

Their only redeeming feature is that they are at least self aware:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY

Philadelphia should be turned into a cheese steak factory. That's all it's good for. Everyone and everything in Philly thát's not making cheese steaks should be sent to Brazil.

Philadelphia. "At least we're not Baltimore."

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Quote: (02-05-2018 09:42 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

Philadelphia should be turned into a cheese steak factory. That's all it's good for. Everyone and everything in Philly thát's not making cheese steaks should be sent to Brazil.

Philly cheesesteaks are disgusting sandwiches.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I wouldn't eat a Philly Shitsteak if I just been freed from Aushwitz.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Just when you want to believe stereotypes aren't true, Philly wins a superbowl

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (02-05-2018 07:40 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Stay frosty, HankMoody.

Hank hitting on drunk Philly fan girl "You dont remember the first two because youre drunk but this is actually our third date babe"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (02-05-2018 10:14 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2018 09:42 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

Philly cheesesteaks are disgusting sandwiches.

I used to think this up until I had a legit one with proper sliced rib eye and good bread and provolone (There used to be a Philly Cheese Steak place downtown opened by a Lebanese guy who moved here from Philly, imported products to make sure it was authentic as possible, claimed it was the closest you could get outside of Philly).

It isn't something I would want often but its a solid sandwich for what it is.

It is the imitations that use shitty steak meat and shitty bread that give the sandwich a bad name. Most folks first experience of "Philly Cheese Steak" is some trash at Quiznos or Subway. The real deal is really just a hot sandwich with high-quality bread and steak with flavourful cheese. There are so few ingredients that you need to make sure the quality is top notch or else you just get a pile of shit on a plate.

Quote: (02-05-2018 11:04 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2018 07:40 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Stay frosty, HankMoody.

Hank hitting on drunk Philly fan girl "You dont remember the first two because youre drunk but this is actually our third date babe"

I'm sure that after seeing that video of a fan being pressed to literally eat and chew horseshit by a rampaging mob, you can see why Hank's "I wonder what the poor people are doing tonight" line works so well on Philly girls.

Really puts everything that's going to happen to them back at his place in perspective.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote:Quote:

The Philly police scanner even included reports of a police horses stolen, an off-duty cop arrested, bottles thrown, assaults, and people setting off fireworks. There was even an unconfirmed rumor that an ostrich had been stolen from the local zoo.

Found this bit of info to be hilarious. Curious to know how many billions this will cost in damage.

Quote: (02-05-2018 11:31 AM)Prince Machiavelli Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The Philly police scanner even included reports of a police horses stolen, an off-duty cop arrested, bottles thrown, assaults, and people setting off fireworks. There was even an unconfirmed rumor that an ostrich had been stolen from the local zoo.

Found this bit of info to be hilarious. Curious to know how many billions this will cost in damage.

I'd like to see a dubstep remix of last night's police scanner.

*unce*unce*unce*unce*

"A guy on a four-wheeler just ran over a police officer."

*unce*unce*unce*unce*

"We got a Christmas tree fire."

*unce*unce*unce*unce*

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (02-05-2018 03:25 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

The veneer of civility is a very thin thing indeed.

The thing is, people will only riot over useless crap - panem e circenses - . Left-right dialectic, dumbed down education system and ultrapolarized MSM will make sure it stays that way.

On the subject of urban decay in North America, E. Michael Jones, a Philadelphia native has formulated a unique and remarkable analysis in his 2004 book "The Slaughter of Cities: Urban Renewal as Ethnic Cleansing", a detailed and original study of the planned urban destruction of Philadelphia, Boston, Detroit and Chicago.

If you want to find out how we got there, white flight, the destruction of the social order, instrumentalization of Southern Blacks, housing projects, social engineering:

"Jones documents, from a wide variety of government documents, essays and memoirs, the blood-boiling indictment that a well-defined elite orchestrated federal housing policy to destroy the political base of Polish, Italian, Irish and other ethnic Americans in the major, industrial cities. ... Jones’s substantial and important book ... constitutes a necessary resource in the understanding of how the federal government operates."

"The most unjustly unsung observer of America today, as far as I know, is E. Michael Jones, editor of the Catholic monthly Culture Wars (most of which he writes himself) and author of several wonderfully trenchant books. Among the latter are Libido Dominandi: Sexual Liberation and Political Control (2000) and The Slaughter of Cities: Urban Renewal as Ethnic Cleansing (2004), both of which tell the story of the cultural subversion practiced by America's elites, especially such seemingly respectable institutions as the Ford and Rockefeller Foundations. Jones is as profound as he is prolific. He's also versatile, original, combative, and fearless, naming names and drawing blood. If you think of liberals as well-meaning bumblers, guilty of nothing worse than ‘unintended consequences,’ you need to read Jones."

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

This is a more intense version of what happens in my hometown on a Saturday night after the local college team wins. I have heard drunk freshman say some of the same things these fans are saying. "We can do whatever we want." They destroy their neighbor's property, rip up trees and street signs, piss on other people's doors, and run around the streets and alleys in feral mobs devoid of humanity.

I don't know about Philly, but I can tell you why the local college kids and townies do it. It is because a winning record is a fairly recent thing for their college team, and this town has a tradition of losing at almost everything, so when their team finally wins, they have no idea how to act.

It is a loser's idea of how winners act.

A flip flop from resentfully bearing another defeat to suddenly feeling like you can do whatever you want, because isn't that what the people at the top of the world are like?

Wonder if something similar isn't at work here.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Fucking up your own city after a sports team win/loss is moronic behavior, but its in no way limited to Philly.
Cities like Vancouver, Los Angeles, etc have done the exact same shit.

But only Phiadelphians are crazy enough to punch a police horse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...horse.html

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Its Philly, this is not surprising. The question is how many people came from Jersey and NY for the game.

Vancouver was by far the worst as it was after they lost the Stanely Cup. Sore fucking losers.

It is one thing for civility to go in the trash can when your city team WINS but when it loses it shows much worse in the city in my view.

Philly is a College City does it not have the most College kids there aside from Boston? You give any excuse for a bunch of young dudes to get liquored up and jump on cars and they will set the town on fire every time.

Quote: (02-05-2018 12:55 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Vancouver was by far the worst as it was after they lost the Stanely Cup. Sore fucking losers.

It is one thing for civility to go in the trash can when your city team WINS but when it loses it shows much worse in the city in my view.

Philly is a College City does it not have the most College kids there aside from Boston? You give any excuse for a bunch of young dudes to get liquored up and jump on cars and they will set the town on fire every time.

Vancouver riot in a photo:

[Image: 4958986.jpg]

Also, I watched as Antifa handed out gas masks, batons and glass breaking hammers and then pumped the kids in the crowd up to do stupid shit. In the end, it was stupid suburban kids that went to jail and had their faces plastered all over the TV. Not a single antifa member was dumb enough to get caught. But they certainly used the chaos in order to profit.

This was my favorite photo from the Vancouver riots:

[Image: attachment.jpg38480]