rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Robert Wagner is named a person of interest in death of his late wife

It seems that the Los Angeles Police Department has already solved all the pending cases it had, and having nothing else to do has decided to go to the basement, look for in those dusty files stored there, and re open those unsolved cases that made the headlines a long time ago.
So, now, Robert Wagner has been named as a person of interest in the death of his late wife Natalie Wood, 36 years after her mysterious drowning which has haunted Hollywood for decades.
The revelation was made by Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Lieutenant John Corina in a new documentary which will air on CBS on Saturday.
'As we've investigated the case over the last six years, I think he's more of a person of interest now'.
If you, guys, don't know it, Natalie Wood (born Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko; was an American film and television actress. She was known for her screen roles in 'Miracle on 34th Street', 'Splendor in the Grass', 'Rebel Without a Cause', 'The Searchers', 'West Side Story', and of course, 'Gypsy'.

If you, guys, don't know it, Natalie Wood, born Natalia Nikolaevna Zakharenko, was an American film and television actress. She was known for her screen roles in Miracle on 34th Street, Splendor in the Grass, Rebel Without a Cause, The Searchers, and West Side Story, and of course, Gypsy.
I guess the TV series 'Hart to Hart', starring Robert Wagner and Stefanie Powers is going to be relaunched in every cable system this weekend.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Its a shame that they can drag a man's name through the mud without any evidence. The coroner hasn't even ruled the death a homicide but fake news outlets can say he's considered a suspect in the death of his wife.

Anyway, Wagner starred in a great redd-pill TV series called It Takes a Thief. The premise is he is a jewel thief who is framed by the CIA and then used to burgle CIA targets. The idea was largely stolen by a recent series called White Collar, but the original had more panache.

My Dad always claimed she was fucking Christopher Walken behind her husbands back. That they all got into a huge fight while super drunk. She fell overboard and they were too drunk to rescue her, so they all just kept quiet about it afterwards. That always seemed plausible to me.

Walken and Wagner were probably so drunk/high that they didn't remember anything that had happened the night before. They likely both woke up, saw that Wood wasn't with them, and figured, "Oh, she must have passed out with the other guy last night." Then, the ship driver tells Wager a little later, "Uh, Ms Wood is floating in the ocean."

If the boat captain saw what happened, he probably should have intervened, perhaps by fishing Wood out of the water after Wagner and Walken went to their cabins. He could have at least tried to throw her a life-preserver. Could be that he was a drunk/high as everyone else on the boat was.

Quote: (02-01-2018 12:51 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

My Dad always claimed she was fucking Christopher Walken behind her husbands back. That they all got into a huge fight while super drunk. She fell overboard and they were too drunk to rescue her, so they all just kept quiet about it afterwards. That always seemed plausible to me.

I've heard something like that from my father as well. Honestly, its old news for me so I don't really care that much about it.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

It's probably one of those #metoo-motivated witch hunts.

Quote: (02-01-2018 12:10 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Its a shame that they can drag a man's name through the mud without any evidence. The coroner hasn't even ruled the death a homicide but fake news outlets can say he's considered a suspect in the death of his wife.

Anyway, Wagner starred in a great redd-pill TV series called It Takes a Thief. The premise is he is a jewel thief who is framed by the CIA and then used to burgle CIA targets. The idea was largely stolen by a recent series called White Collar, but the original had more panache.

One of my favorites - love it. 50 years old now...wow.

Robert Wagner’s going to be 88 this year...dafuq with this story?

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (02-01-2018 08:02 PM)Bluto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2018 12:51 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

I've heard something like that from my father as well. Honestly, its old news for me so I don't really care that much about it.

Me three.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

There's a reason this is a cold case. Whatever did happen on that boat probably doesn't elevate itself beyond recklessness, a there are a lot of similar boating fatalities like that which don't involve celebrities.

Gee... maybe they should pay the same amount of attention to Ted Kennedy and Mary Jo.

Natalie Wood was an accident; Mary Jo was negligent homicide caused by Teddy The Swimmer.

I have heard conflicting stories about Natalie Woods. Some stories say she was in her night clothes, others say she had a winter coat on top of them. I think Wagner says they had an argument and she got in the dinghy and rowed off. If she had a coat on, it makes it much more likely it was an accident, which is what the coroner originally ruled.

Curious as to why Christopher Walken is not a person of interest. I guess the theory is that she was having an affair with Walken so he gets a pass?

They can't realistically convict anyone for this after this long, especially since the coroner has not even ruled it a homicide. This is just another excuse to harass another Hollywood man.

Why not reopen the Kaitlyn Jenner vehicular homicide?

[Image: caitlyn-jenner-c-1024.jpg?w=1024]

Really? No one?

WB

[Image: 0rcdnPw.jpg?1]

Quote: (02-01-2018 01:11 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

If the boat captain saw what happened, he probably should have intervened, perhaps by fishing Wood out of the water after Wagner and Walken went to their cabins. He could have at least tried to throw her a life-preserver. Could be that he was a drunk/high as everyone else on the boat was.

He's changed his story. The new definitely sounds like Wagner did it but who knows at this point.

Quote:Quote:

But were they really happy? In November 2011, the investigation was reopened after Dennis Davern, the yacht's captain that fateful night, came forward to publicly admit that he had lied to investigators and did not disclose that Wagner and Wood had gotten into an explosive argument just before her disappearance. According to Davern, Wagner had smashed a wine bottle on a coffee table, prompting Walken to retreat to his room; the couple's argument continued and Davern said that when he attempted to intervene, Wagner ordered him to leave. Not long after, Wood was suddenly gone – but according to Davern, her husband didn't seem too concerned.

"We didn't take any steps to see if we could locate her," Davern told NBC News' David Gregory in 2011. "I think it was a matter of, 'We're not going to look too hard, we're not going to turn on the searchlight, we're not going to notify anybody right now.'" Asked outright if he thought Wagner was responsible for Wood's death, Davern replied, "Yes, I would say so. Yes."

Quote: (02-02-2018 10:31 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Curious as to why Christopher Walken is not a person of interest. I guess the theory is that she was having an affair with Walken so he gets a pass?

You can't read identical motives into ALL the police who have investigated this cold case, but I suspect there's a covered-up, absolutely retarded "pussy pass" at play, which ironically might be preventing justice for the deceased's family. In a nutshell, investigators are plain reluctant to consistently claim that "angelic" Natalie Wood was cheating on Wagner.

Allegedly murdering someone based on infidelity is not an excuse at all, but for Christ's sake just come out with the theory! "Oh no, we couldn't, that would tarnish poor Natalie's memory!"

If Wagner is a person of interest and these rumors about Walken bonking Wood are taken seriously, why not spit it out? It's not like police are held to the same standard on matters like defamation.

I was watching some American program about murder cases (forget the name) where it takes a few years to solve them. Some girl from Mississippi or Alabama went to live in Texas and ended up being murdered by her boyfriend. Murder is inexcusable, but the program still tried to portray this girl, who cheated on the boyfriend prior to the murder and got pregnant by the second guy, as having the innocence and magnificent morals of a 5-year-old saint.

Again, there was zero excuse for this guy murdering the girl. Nonetheless, the level of pageantry and eulogizing that went into praising this girl's morals and character was sickening. She was a person who did not deserve to be murdered (like anyone), but waxing lyrical about how great she was, when clearly she was capable of fairly cruel, albeit non-criminal acts, is just over the top.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

They had an argument and Wagner was pissed at his slutty wife banging Christopher Walken? He is guilty because he did not want to look for her as she rowed out with a boat?

Even if he is guilty and somehow swam out, drowned her, then swam back, then there are no proof of that ever happening. The only story he changed is that there was a big fight.

The more likely story of everyone being high on drugs and doing stupid shit is impossible, eh?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-case.html

[Image: article-2063056-002646C200000258-469_634x775.jpg]

Even if she was a cheating lying slut, that does not mean that he is going to murder the mother of his children.

The cops should have dismissed the statements of the captain - they don't change anything at all.

I personally don't think that Wagner is guilty of being a cold-blooded murderer, but if he has some blood on him - even absentmindedly throwing her off and then not immediately helping her - suddenly realizing that she went under fast. Well - then there is divine justice to even those things out. We cannot throw a man behind bars just because we think that he may have killed her. In this case he married the woman twice and had children with her - there is zero chance that he felt nothing for her as the argument he had with Christopher Walken was about her career and how much time she should devote to it vs him and her family. This does not sound like the argument you have about your wife, who you are planning to kill in a few hours. The character motivation does not make sense. The worst it could have been was inadvertent manslaughter - no matter how angry you are, you cannot simply throw off a drunk woman off the boat in the night. But we don't have proof even for that. And even if that is what happened - I am sure that he regretted it anyway having to explain to his children why mommy is no longer with them.

The other person who has not changed their story is the coroner, who still has not ruled this a homicide.

This whole thing was and still is like an episode of Hart to Hart. Women dies under mysterious circumstances. Powerful people may be getting away with something.

Natalie was still good looking then. Here she is in Rebel Without a Cause:

Natalie believes in Santa Claus. It's a Miracle on 34th Street:

Natalie again affirms her love for "bad boys" in West Side Story:

I know this strays off topic. I think these 1950's movies fucked up sexual relations big time. They were the first movies to glorify the "bad boys." Men like James Dean and Marlon Brando were just "misunderstood." They weren't bad, and neither were their characters. A boy was suddenly attractive because mom and dad didn't approve of him.

Thanks for fucking up young men in those days, Natalie.