rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you plan to be doing in life when your 60, 70 , 80 and beyond?

I doubt chasing pussy will be so high on my list of priorities at these ages, god I hope not anyway.

Where do you guys see yourself at these ages and what do you think would be a fulfilling life.

For me I see myself never retiring as such, I guess I have a good role model in my father to follow he is 75 and he and my mother and still doing fun and exciting stuff trying new things like he always has.

Enjoying my family in rural paradise being a wise old man bewildered by the technology of the modern day. Hopefully involved in some sort of value added to society work.

Kicking back drinking cold beer, smoking a few reefas, watching a fuckload of sports in a bar in Thailand or an awesome recliner somewhere.

Drugs. Lots and lots of drugs.
Write my memoirs.

Hopefully retired to somewhere nice in Central America where I'll have a beach house and be able to surf daily. That's the plan at least. I'm almost 50 now and working toward it.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache

Assuming your money outlives you and you physically take care of yourself: pretty much anything you want.

Be happy that I made it to that age.

Most men aren't going to live that long.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Hanging out with grandkids and telling tall tales.

Helping my son out in life.

Working much like I am now, but with more freedom and less responsibility.

After 60 probably going somewhere with cheap 21 year old whores

Probably running and building a business. Probably real estate.

My aunt/uncle are doing it pushing 60 and doing great.

At 45 I'll probably start to shift my focus onto Full time RE moving over from my career.

Depending on how things end up. With status quo I could be kicking back on my acreage, hating winter & dreading mosquito season, or if life makes a hard turn I maybe hanging out in Vietnam or somewhere in the Philippines. Those are the 2 places I can see myself at that age. I guess it will depend on the state of the world at that point.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Banging chicas a third of my age in whatever third world shit hole a guy can do that in 2050.

Teaching my male grandchildren how to be a man.

If this world keeps on deteriorating at this current pace they will need strong guidance.

If I don't have any male grandchildren I'll find myself some pet projects to pass on what I have learned.

Tinkering on my muscle cars people watching in the park flirting younger women.
Throwing acorns at kids to get the hell off my lawn.i might pick up weed again i dunno.

Doling out food from my long term storage reserves, after the reset, extremely parsimoniously, with preference going, maybe, maybe not, see how it goes, to the young shapely and fertile.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I'll be cruising around in my flying car. I'll live in some kind of sky-city because of global warming. I'll have my three sexy 21 year sister wives of different races, who are robots, in the back seat.

Seriously, be nice to have a few grandkids on Christmas playing around.

Aloha!

Quote: (01-28-2018 05:01 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I'll be cruising around in my flying car. I'll live in some kind of sky-city because of global warming. I'll have my three sexy 21 year sister wives of different races, who are robots, in the back seat.

Seriously, be nice to have a few grandkids on Christmas playing around.

Aloha!

Can I hang out with you Mr. Jetson?

Enjoying a heartbeat and occasional breath with a bit of luck.

Be the anti-George Soros funding redpillism worldwide, provided I make enough bank in the decades ahead of me right now.

Quote: (01-28-2018 02:39 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Banging chicas a third of my age in whatever third world shit hole a guy can do that in 2050.

See you in Sweden in 2050, bro!

Hitting on my daughters friends, if I had one.

Writing books maybe.

+65 Enjoy life, keep on doing what I'm doing
+75 Do the Abramelin operation operation and wonder if I completely lost my shit or not
+85 Have an opium addiction during the week and act like I have my shit together during the weekend when my son and his kids visit... and then do an overdose before I'm ready for a retirement home (that shit is scary as fuck)

* not a troll post

60: Living off passive income from real estate and intellectual property businesses that I'm setting up currently. Traveling, working out(I'll be TRT and HGH so I'll look like Vince McMahon does right now), smashing those white Liberal careerist chicks in the mid-30's who are freezing their eggs.

70's: Same as my 60's.

80's: Dead.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Either I'll probably still be trying to improve my BJJ/Judo and Mandarin Speaking/Reading.
or I'll move onto some new Martial Arts and Languages.

You guys that are planning to still be gaming ho's in your 80's deserve a damn medal - someone has to put up with these bitches and it ain't gonna be me.
Well you never know.