rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I start gaming a 3rd girl in a group of friends??

Back in the beginning of October I got invited to a bachelor/bachelorette party bus. I checked out the RSVP list and there was one hot single blonde that caught my eye. FYI she teaches pole dancing Fitness classes, we will name her Ashley. She didn't actually show up for the party bus, but I hit it off with the hottest single girl on the bus, a brunette, we will name her Becky. I got her number that night and the next morning when I went to pick up my truck I asked the bachelor about her. He and The Bachelorette both mentioned she had asked about me and proceeded to tell me that she was crazy and that I could fuck her but not date her.

Some background info: The Bachelor and I have partied hard together on more occasions and I can count. He has never been the voice of reason and has never had a reason not to fuck a chick. Too fat, too skanky, too crazy multiple HR girls from his work. .... you get the point. So for him to say this is definitely a red flag, but he never explained to me why. And she is hot so i did not heed the warning, but never had intentions of this going long term.

Becky and I go on a couple of dates, watch movies in her basement, I can tell she's not the most mentally stable person I've ever met, but hey shes a 24yr old female. Also, a mom of a 2 yr old who and is still married to her husband but separated. You know that point you're with somebody and you don't get the bang but you know 100% you're getting it next time you see them? The last time I saw her was exactly that.

I went deer hunting for a week with my family in early December and apparently didn't show her enough attention. Enter radio silence. I shot her a text out of the blue saying hey what's up, and she blamed me for never talking to her. I replied with it takes two to tango, you can message me too and i've basically never talked to her since. Just seems like it isnt worth my time, even knowing it'd be an easy bang.

The bachelor and bachelorette threw a New Year's Eve party. In the meantime I had heard from The Bachelorette gossiping with her friends that Ashley was in a life mode where she just wanted to be fucked and didn't want any relationship whatsoever.....Perfect! Becky showed up to the party before I did left for some reason and then never came back when she heard I was there because she told The Bachelorette it would be too awkward. At the party The Bachelorette introduced me to a chick and made it a point to tell each of us the other was single. She was blonde with a Jay Leno chin and a little chubby for my taste, we will name her Tanya.

Ashley showed up later but I pretty much ignored all the girls at the party and just had a good time chatting and drinking with friends. Though at one point walking by her to get to the garage our eyes met I got a good look from her. Ashley left early and I realize that if I was getting any that night it was going to be feom Tanya. We headed downstairs for the night and I got the bang. With her clothes off she looked like a completely different chick. Still to this day with her clothes on I would rate her a 4.5, with her clothes off she gets bumped up to a 6.5. She has big perk 34Bs, sh actually has an ass and her body is tone, not chubby like i though just thick. She also has the 2nd tightest pussy ive ever experienced, almost too tight! We've had drunken sex on 2 nights. That sex you're almost embarressed of, because you were so drunk, but she loved it. Both of us have super busy schedules. I have my son 50% of the time and she is in nursing school and working as a nurse. She wants to get together again but I've gotten the vibe I'm getting blown off, could be completely wrong.

After New Year's Tanya and I went out and saw band. Ashley showed up with a date and we all watch the band together. Tanya and I left and banged all night. The next morning Tanya was reading me a group text between her, Ashley and another friend about how Ashley didn't get any the night before and couldn't understand why she couldn't find guys to fuck her. The concert night was 2 weeks ago.

Three questions:
1) is it worth making contact again with Becky and putting up with her stupid daddy's girl entitlement to get the bang and then go from there?

2) should I go after Ashley and try and get the bang? Is this shitting where i eat? Even thought i wouldn't consider The Bachelor and bachelorettes group of friends where I eat. Also they would care less. It is just the shitshow of the three of them all being in the same friend circle that could blow up at some point in time

3) If I do go after Ashely what is the best way to go about it? I'm guesing it's going to have to start with running Facebook game. I sent her a friend invite tonight.

Also in the middle of February of the bachelor and bachelorette get married Ashley and Tanya are sharing a hotel room at the destination wedding in Florida. I will not be attending due to work.

Thanks for advice in advace

Yowza! I just read every word of that. Interesting little corner you've painted yourself into.

And yeah, go with Facebook game. Minor chit chat at first. Don't shoot your load too soon. Act like you've no sexual interest in her whatsoever. I would say gaming on her is going to have to wait until after the wedding since the two girls are sharing a room. If you come on to her now, they'll probably get together and talk mad shit about you. Tanya will be pissed because you hit on Ashley and Ashley will be spending a lot of time with her. If you hit on Ashley before the wedding and they get together and get the hamsters spinning in their tiny brains, they will likely form a female coalition against you and you'll lose both.

Tell Becky to beat it. Too much bullshit.

Edit: You fucked up by hooking up with Tanya when you really want Ashley. You should've gone for her first. Take that lesson and learn from it.

Ya, sorry for the book.

I had an idea, tomorrow message Ashley and ask her if she is dating the guy she brought to the concert. When she says no ask her if she wants to go out sometime. She will ask about me and Tanya and I can say I'm pretty sure she is blowing me off. If Ashley is into me she'll more than likely verify with Tanya what going on with us, so I will end up reporting back to me that Tayna wants to keep banging and is just busy or that she really is blowing me off. Could I ever just come out and say to Ashely that I know she isnt looking for a relationship and neither am I? Or do I have to play the game and not reveal what I know (plausible deniability)?

I think I already know the answers to this and your chit chat and wait til after the wedding is the best way to go.

Yep. Casual chit chat, unless Tanya really is blowing you off, until after the wedding.