rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How often do you meet girls open to impregnation?

When gaming women and developing a rotation and harem, how often do you meet girls who are open to being impregnated?

Serious answers please.

Every single one. They just don't know it yet.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

All of them

Getting pregnant and absolving you of all responsibility pre and post pregnancy? Lesbian couples maybe? Even then I wouldn't trust it.

Interesting question. I have kids with my legitimate wife but I have discussed having babies with some of my girlfriends. Never went that far though. I’m a bit wary.

One girl asked me for a baby but I refused (she’s crazy).
Another one, I would have done it but we broke up (she was married and unable to have a kid with her husband, so he would have been the official father).
Another one mentioned to me that she may want to have a baby from me and raise him/her in her country. She said she would sign a contract with me. That girl is very reasonable and honest so could do. And her family has money.
And one of my current gf would love to have a baby with me. I’m thinking about it.

Can't think of any I know over age 30 in which the topic doesnt come up

How many Jonbozzz question threads are you going to open ?

Quote: (01-25-2018 06:37 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

How many Jonbozzz question threads are you going to open ?

Got a few more in mind.

Out of curiosity, in general, how many calories do you burn sitting around thinking of the ridiculous questions you come up with? I can imagine you sitting there burning lean tissue, staring at the computer screen, and pondering, "What are the most absurd questions I can think of to start a thread on RVF?"

A quick look at all the threads you've started and I almost wonder if you're a prepubescent child with internet access. You've 20 posts but you've created 6 threads, each one more ridiculous than the last. Why don't you take a break from creating threads and actually read the forum?