rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami and South Florida Logistics

Hey, quick question lived in this area for a while, but not good logistics and close to anything unfortantely so i was about 25 min from both fort lauderdale and miami's nightlife which sucked as far as having to uber etc. Anyone live in this area and have a good place, I am thinking Miami Beach is probably your best bet between 5th and 15th on south beach because just within that distance there is plenty of bars and clubs and can also uber to downtown Miami and wynwood area quick.. For South Beach, I understand most of the clubs are crazy but there has to be a few low key places that can be good for pickup that don't revolve around the tourists traps.. Any advice from people that live here and killing it with women ? Thanks!

I've visited Miami Beach a few times - seems like most of South Beach is tourist - specifically the Ocean Drive spots. Not sure on some of the hotels in the teens and 20's, although they are expensive. The spots the locals hit in in SoBe seemed to be on the bayside around 16th st. Decent action in Brickell as well and more geared towards locals. Those spots are all pretty close together and a cheap uber to/from.

BMan nailed it. Brickell is hands down legit--prolly my favorite place in Miami. Plus, you can use the railway to get there, since it's early and safe, but on your way out--I wouldn't take it home at the end of the night. I'd use an Uber then. Dadeland has some chill spots with lots of hot chicks. And, finally, the Blue Martini in Kendall is awesome. There's also another one in Mary Brickell Village (Brickell) and it PACKS the chicks in.

Hope that helps.

I've gone to downtown FTL three times and pulled once. I was a 20 minute Uber away but it didn't matter because her buying temperature was very high.

If you can move, do it, if not, deal with it. Don't tell girls it's a 25 minute ride. Say 15. If you've got tight game, they won't notice the difference.

Quote: (01-24-2018 05:07 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

I've gone to downtown FTL three times and pulled once. I was a 20 minute Uber away but it didn't matter because her buying temperature was very high.

If you can move, do it, if not, deal with it. Don't tell girls it's a 25 minute ride. Say 15. If you've got tight game, they won't notice the difference.

15? hah - say "quick" and keep their simple minds occupied [Image: smile.gif]

For you guys gaming in Miami, I'm with you in spirit. Wish I could transport myself there right now but unfortunately this winter I think I'm bound to my Midwestern locale near Detroit heheh. I have to delay some travel gratification while I continue to build my empire.

[Image: Scarface-movie-12-300x198.jpg]

Any details on Fort Lauderdale? Going to be there late Feb-March

Going to be staying at a beach resort close to the Blue Martini for 2weeks (company paid).

I've done some due diligence, looks like Las Olas beach is prime for day gaming but night life is a coin toss.

And how's the scene @ Wynwood

downtown fort Lauderdale is your best bet for night game.. america's backyard, SWAY nightclub all should be packed i would hit the beaches in the day time game women there and have it set up for your night game when you meet them out or go out together. Even going out at night is pretty easy there Sway probably your best bet overall i always have fun and music is good.

Whats the go to car service in Miami now? Uber or Lyft?

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Coral Gables for the win! Access to University of Miami girls and close proximity to Brickell and Miami Beach

Quote:Quote:

In 2016, it was Uber. 2018, its Lyft. Downtown Miami just use the metrorail or metromover (free)

Quote: (12-14-2018 01:25 PM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Lyft hands down now.

Ya between 5th and 15th would be ideal. All the amenities like grocery stores and diners are not far. Try to be as far East as possible. Hard to compare living in brickell and Miami Beach. Brickell is like living in an American city, Miami Beach is like living in a European style village. Pound for pound the beach has many more attractive women. I've done both and prefer south beach. Main downside is it is loud as hell with ambulances and cop cars. I could see someone get sick of living on the beach real quick, but some people like it.

I agree 100% with Phluff. Brickell was a beautiful downtown with tons of skyscrapers but the foot traffic was mediocre. South Beach was far better for game, in terms of both quantity and quality of women. I did daygame and nightgame in South Beach and just daygame in Brickell.

As I mentioned in the Miami thread, the Fountainbleau hotel lobby in Mid-Beach has the highest concentration of 9s and 10s I’ve ever seen before.

Quote: (12-16-2018 12:16 AM)GoingHAM20 Wrote:  

I agree 100% with Phluff. Brickell was a beautiful downtown with tons of skyscrapers but the foot traffic was mediocre. South Beach was far better for game, in terms of both quantity and quality of women. I did daygame and nightgame in South Beach and just daygame in Brickell.

As I mentioned in the Miami thread, the Fountainbleau hotel lobby in Mid-Beach has the highest concentration of 9s and 10s I’ve ever seen before.

I never really enjoyed Brickell - it felt way too much like a concrete jungle - almost a mini Manhattan. It kind of defeats the point of living at or near the beach. In my opinion, if you are going to live in Miami, live somewhere where you can go walk on the beach w/o having to drive and park.

Quote: (12-16-2018 09:03 PM)TheBMan Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2018 12:16 AM)GoingHAM20 Wrote:  

I never really enjoyed Brickell - it felt way too much like a concrete jungle - almost a mini Manhattan. It kind of defeats the point of living at or near the beach. In my opinion, if you are going to live in Miami, live somewhere where you can go walk on the beach w/o having to drive and park.

I agree but you dont have to drive and park with boss lyft and a salt water pool in brickell is golden also

My advice would be find a place as close to Flamingo Park in Miami Beach as possible. Also if you are on a budget, check out living near around 75th street and Collins by North Shore Open Space Park. Highly underrated location with a great beach, restaurants (check out Sazon), and park. If you can pull off living south of fifth (SoFi) that is the "gold coast" of South Beach. You'll probably end up spotting Gman puffing a dirt, custom suited down, at Prime 112.