rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Take advantage of Muslim immigration by poaching their women

Most RVF members view Muslim immigration to the west with a negative light, focusing on the men and families who immigrate as a negative influence on their own culture.

Yet in the same breath they will criticize their own culture and decry the looseness and ruthless hypergamy of the 100+ cock count western women.

Whatever you may say about Islam, you cannot deny that they keep excellent control over their women. Most of them truly believe in no sex before marriage, making them virgins and far more likely to pair-bond and make a suitable long-term partner.

In addition, most Muslim men have absolutely atrocious/non-existent game making it an easy competition. You have a good shot at being the most exciting man she has ever met.

This opens an interesting possibility which I haven't seen discussed before, which is to turn the tables and steal Muslim women.

Here is my personal experience from a date I went on recently with a Muslim girl.

(Aside: she subsequently came over to my house and spent the night. I did not have sex with her, but I was the first man to ever grab her ass, touch her breasts or touch her pussy in a sexual manner. I suspect if you were willing to accept the cost, with a bit of persistence you could take the virginity of these girls fairly easily)

She had immigrated on her own several months ago from a middle-eastern country. Her English was not good but we were able to communicate well enough, and I found out quite a few interesting things.

In her country she had only ever had one boyfriend of four years through family friends. Not only had they never slept together, she had never even seen him naked. He had never touched or seen her breasts.

More than a virgin, this girl had never even seen a penis before. Given the conservatism of Muslim culture, I doubt this is a particularly rare occurrence. How many mid-twenties western women do you know who have never seen a penis?

She had adapted incredibly quickly to more liberal cultural norms

A few months in to her stay in my city she had been on a couple of dates, had abandoned the hijab and wore western, flattering but not revealing clothing. She was flirtatious with me on our first date, allowing me to touch her and making it quite obvious with her body language that she was open to further escalation.

The way she expressed it is that she felt she had been put on a cultural leash all her life and now she finally had been let off and was enjoying that intoxicating taste of freedom.

Muslim girls view Western men as "forbidden fruit" and thus dangerously attractive

It's a classical Pocahontas archetype. The forbidden outsider is sexy and attractive merely because he is so forbidden. You can leverage this to your advantage

I have come to the conclusion that when removed from the direct control of their men and culture (e.g. after moving alone to a western city) Muslim girls will quickly revert to the standard female behaviour we know and understand

Once she has become westernized it's only a matter of time before she starts fucking random dudes and her ability to pair-bond is destroyed just like most western girls.

Before that happens, however, there might be a golden window of opportunity for the calculating man who is looking for a virgin girlfriend or wife who will pair bond strongly to him after sex. She will hold traditional family values, be submissive, know how to cook and will be loyal.

Despite what you might think, I suspect you can fuck these girls with a bit of persistence.

They've been sexually suppressed during their entire lives and that latent sexual energy is powerful. I've never seen such a powerful internal conflict as I did with this girl, she was incredibly horny but that horniness was butting up against incredibly ingrained cultural ideology. She can only say no so many times.

I am not looking for this kind of a relationship at the moment, but if I were to ever consider finding a girl to raise a family with, there are many worse options than poaching a Muslim girl.

I'd be very curious to know if anyone on here has actually done this.

My blog: https://fireandforget.co

"There's something primal about choking a girl. I always choke a girl as soon as possible after meeting her, it never fails to get the pussy juices flowing."

My understanding is that muslim women are not allowed to marry unless the man converts to islam.

You would have to contend with either personally converting or forcing her to become an apostate which would possibly mean severing all ties with her family. If her family is dead serious about their koran then you could also be staring down the barrel of an honour killing.

Take it from me. Mixed race marriages are difficult enough when your religions are same, similar or compatible. I have serious doubts that a mixed marriage with a muslim girl would be a good idea because islam is compatible with nothing, but if you sever her ties with her religion then there's nothing stopping her from becoming the same slut you were trying to avoid in the first place.

LTRs and marriages are no casual matter. Dealing with her religion might seem like a small hurdle but it's one you're going to be crossing every day, day after day after day. Over time that adds up to a lot of effort, all of which you have to draw from a finite pool of tolerance.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Seconding Lenny here.
My bonnie bird didnt' believe my humour was typical of my specific cultural sphere and general linguistic identity until she came to be inmersed in the society. And we are from largely similar and integrated backgrounds!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I'm all for fucking Islam (both figuratively and literally) but unfortunately I'm just not attracted to their women.

The uni-brow and suicide vests are boner killers.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

I cracked up laughing when I read the thread title. Didn't read the thread.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Muslim women are women. My personal experience is with Indonesian Muslim girls and they can be a LOT of fun.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (01-24-2018 08:10 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

My understanding is that muslim women are not allowed to marry unless the man converts to islam.

You would have to contend with either personally converting or forcing her to become an apostate which would possibly mean severing all ties with her family. If her family is dead serious about their koran then you could also be staring down the barrel of an honour killing.

Take it from me. Mixed race marriages are difficult enough when your religions are same, similar or compatible. I have serious doubts that a mixed marriage with a muslim girl would be a good idea because islam is compatible with nothing, but if you sever her ties with her religion then there's nothing stopping her from becoming the same slut you were trying to avoid in the first place.

LTRs and marriages are no casual matter. Dealing with her religion might seem like a small hurdle but it's one you're going to be crossing every day, day after day after day. Over time that adds up to a lot of effort, all of which you have to draw from a finite pool of tolerance.

It depends of the country

Tunisia (being the most westernized , open minded muslim country ) womens are allowed to marry any man she wants no matter his religion.

I heard that lebanon is almost as open minded as Tunisia. For the rest is still harder and more complicated.

Quote: (01-24-2018 07:57 AM)rafaeld Wrote:  

Despite what you might think, I suspect you can fuck these girls with a bit of persistence.

I see too much red pill mindset all around recently.

You can fuck all the girls (in principle), no matter what the say (especially what they say!), and what their economic, political, social, and religious affiliation is.

The biology (especially emotionally driven limbic system) has been hardwired in a girl's brain for millions of years. Religion, for example, an epistemic phenomenon par excellence , been around for a tiny fraction of that, hence doesn't bear as much physiological and structural imprint on the brain. Hence, if a girl is heterosexual, horny (aka ovulating), confidence and secrecy guaranteed so as to avoid risk of punishment and social exclusion and you can push her buttons, sex is inevitable.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (01-24-2018 09:58 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

I'm all for fucking Islam (both figuratively and literally) but unfortunately I'm just not attracted to their women.

Have you met any Muslim Bosnian blondes? They do exist.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Sure you can fuck Muslim girls. Getting anal with them may in fact be easier than deflowering them.

But you do need to realize that Muslim girls are VERY prone to feminism and SJWism. Their culture keeps them on a tight leash indeed, until they adopt Western culture. The girl the OP dated said this herself and quite openly.

They are like pressure cookers, and when you take the top off, BOOM. Now they’re just like the feminists we love to hate.

You’re taking as big of a risk with Muslim women as a Western woman.

Source: I come from a Muslim heritage, though I don’t pratice the religion. Don’t say you have not been warned.

Man! I used to be in High School with a Muslim girl from Yemen. Girl had the nicest ass I have ever seen. She wore tight ass pants everyday but she had a hijab on her head that showed her face. Really cute girl. More liberal compared to the Muslim woman who cover everything.

Rumors started to spread around school that she was getting fucked by some white dude. Next thing you know, fellow Muslim people that knew her, told on her to her parents. One day she came to school beat up, her face brutally bruised that she was unrecognizable. Her parents beat the shit out of her that caught the attention of the principal and teachers and it was a big controversy at my school. Some teachers wanted to press charges against the family for child abuse. A lot of the white students, and Hispanic students mainly said "Well, she didn't do anything wrong, so she fucked a guy, so what", but the Muslim students said that she deserve it because she shamed her family's name and didn't respect the religion.

I had a good friend who was cousin with her and he told me that she came home one day and her parents were all in her vagina to see if she was still a virgin and when they found out the truth, she got a brutal beating by her parents. He told me that she's lucky that she was in this country because if she was in Yemen, her parents would disown her and be literally executed.

Now no Muslim guy wants to marry her, she's wasted fruit.

^Who knew, anal saves lives.

G

Sorry OP as a former Muslim, I'm not buying into this.

ONE date with a Muslim isn't indicative of the entire culture.

Behind every Muslim women are a few Muslim MEN who raised her and immigrated her.

The majority don't ever fully adapt to the west. (America Muslims are a different story)

Slate's on this 100% - there "might" be a few years they may be "young, wild, and free" aka no Hijab, may flirt, may date but not have sex.

But they're extremely prone to marxism and feminism, more than 75% of my female cousins turned rabid feminist muslim victims.

Many have a "Come To Allah" at the cusp of marriage age around early 20's.

They become "born again" like Christians do - even more indoctrinated.

Islam is definitely a sexually repressive culture, which is why you see bestiality, pedophiles (bacha boys), and alot of thirst from Muslim immigrants.

There's nothing much to take advantage of and wouldn't promote.

On the off chance you meet a cute muslim girl, game her and treat her like any other girl, but understand how she interacts with society (doesn't want to look like a slut in public, etc).

Quote: (01-24-2018 08:10 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Leonard... The guy is talking about banging Muslim lizards not wifing them up.

Listen, the absolute hardest thing about Muslim women is finding them outside their homes. Most of them live in a surveillance state were every male family member is a police officer.

However... let us consider the rewards of our potential efforts?

[Image: 9mona_amarsha.jpg]

[Image: 7.Vida-Samadzai.jpg]

[Image: 4.Mozhdah%20Jamalzadah.jpg]

[Image: 11Shermine_Shahrivar.jpg]

[Image: main-qimg-4e723bb103bf26cb61ec6b2423d0f8b9-c]

Here is an actual refugee girl...

[Image: 356d2350bed0d44bab8aa46ca4d4020e.png]

^^^^ Remember, Alexander the Great banged many Iranian Persian women during his conquests and even urged his men to wife up Iranian girls.

If he can do it, so can we [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (01-24-2018 12:30 PM)Pancho Wrote:  

^^^^ Remember, Alexander the Great banged many Iranian Persian women during his conquests and even urged his men to wife up Iranian girls.

If he can do it, so can we [Image: biggrin.gif]

That was long before Arabs or Islam had anything to do with Persia. Muslims conquered the superior Persians who were on par with the ancient Greeks and that is why Alexander made Persia his second home.

Islam destroyed Persia and actually set them back.

Quote: (01-24-2018 03:37 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Let us not exaggerate. Iran still has awesome human capital.

Top research universities in the U.S. often have Iranian professors and PhD students.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (01-24-2018 11:59 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Sorry OP as a former Muslim, I'm not buying into this.

ONE date with a Muslim isn't indicative of the entire culture.

Behind every Muslim women are a few Muslim MEN who raised her and immigrated her.

The majority don't ever fully adapt to the west. (America Muslims are a different story)

Slate's on this 100% - there "might" be a few years they may be "young, wild, and free" aka no Hijab, may flirt, may date but not have sex.

But they're extremely prone to marxism and feminism, more than 75% of my female cousins turned rabid feminist muslim victims.

Many have a "Come To Allah" at the cusp of marriage age around early 20's.

They become "born again" like Christians do - even more indoctrinated.

Islam is definitely a sexually repressive culture, which is why you see bestiality, pedophiles (bacha boys), and alot of thirst from Muslim immigrants.

There's nothing much to take advantage of and wouldn't promote.

On the off chance you meet a cute muslim girl, game her and treat her like any other girl, but understand how she interacts with society (doesn't want to look like a slut in public, etc).

Fully agree with that.

You can fuck Muslim girls - poaching refugee girls in Europe is more risky and difficult than doing the same with rich Arab girls from Saudi Arabia or other gulf states who are here for studies.

The new fake refugee girls are only a small part of the immigration flow - almost none without their brothers and fathers. You have a better chance of hitting it off with a rich Saudi girl.

The only Muslim girls who are safe bets are actual Ex-Muslims who want to leave Islam, because they have actually looked at the religion and what it does to the people.

Otherwise many of the Western Muslims as Kaotic pointed out are in danger of becoming the SJW-Muslim kind. The educational gulags preach non-stop hatred of Whites, of the West, of Christianity and they praise Mohammed and Islam above everything, so it's really easy for the Western Muslim girls to fall prey to that. Also they even get x-time the attention by other Muslim men if they start wearing the Hijab - especially online as thousands of Muslims across the world want to marry a Western Muslim girl. Any 4 thinks she is a 11, when good-looking Egyptian and Tunisian men send her constant messages and praise her beauty.

There are exception countries like Indonesia or Senegal, but these are exceptions and they are local ones.

Quote: (01-24-2018 03:41 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Top research universities in the U.S. often have Iranian professors and PhD students.

Yeah - when the shah came to power the illiteracy rate was somewhere around 60%. Over time Islam can destroy even the most intellectual country like the previously advanced people of Persia. Without Islam they could have easily made the civilization jump with the West - should have united with the Byzantine empire early on to wipe out the threat of Islam early on.

The Iranian intellectuals - I have 3 friends from there who are MDs - are there despite Islam and not because of it.

Quote: (01-24-2018 03:41 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

Top research universities in the U.S often have Iranian professors and PhD students.

Which means diddly, because the smart ones leave Iran. What good does that do for Iran?

Quote: (01-24-2018 11:35 AM)Pancho Wrote:  

Man! I used to be in High School with a Muslim girl from Yemen. Girl had the nicest ass I have ever seen. She wore tight ass pants everyday but she had a hijab on her head that showed her face. Really cute girl. More liberal compared to the Muslim woman who cover everything.

Rumors started to spread around school that she was getting fucked by some white dude. Next thing you know, fellow Muslim people that knew her, told on her to her parents. One day she came to school beat up, her face brutally bruised that she was unrecognizable. Her parents beat the shit out of her that caught the attention of the principal and teachers and it was a big controversy at my school. Some teachers wanted to press charges against the family for child abuse. A lot of the white students, and Hispanic students mainly said "Well, she didn't do anything wrong, so she fucked a guy, so what", but the Muslim students said that she deserve it because she shamed her family's name and didn't respect the religion.

I had a good friend who was cousin with her and he told me that she came home one day and her parents were all in her vagina to see if she was still a virgin and when they found out the truth, she got a brutal beating by her parents. He told me that she's lucky that she was in this country because if she was in Yemen, her parents would disown her and be literally executed.

Now no Muslim guy wants to marry her, she's wasted fruit.

And they should have. Very surprised they did not do that. More muslims need to go through the social services racket when this shit happens. This is why I distrust any culture that holds "face" and "honor" above all else. It's anathema to western cultures and social mores.

What barbarism. OP is putting the girl he's fucking in such risk by carelessly sticking his peener in her. I'd feel terrible if a fling I was with got a horrific beatdown for such barbarism.

The muslim women you will poach will only be muslim on paper, she will most likely be agnostic and wont bow down to your patriarchal demands.
A real practicing muslim wont marry you unless you convert and her family gives the green light.

In case you end up with one of those westernized muslim SJW's your life will turn into a living hell.

In islam its a good deed if a muslim man marries a non-muslim girl and converts her, but same is not said for women. It is generally viewed negatively even if the man converts.

You can find many secular persian and turkish girls who are very open to marrying a westener, but those types are even worse than those entitled leftist western women.

Quote: (01-24-2018 03:53 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Which means diddly, because the smart ones leave Iran. What good does that do for Iran?

It means that brain drain to the U.S. may be more dysgenic to Iran than 13 centuries of Islamic occupation.

Quote: (01-24-2018 12:11 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

As per OP.

Quote:Quote:

Whatever you may say about Islam, you cannot deny that they keep excellent control over their women. Most of them truly believe in no sex before marriage, making them virgins and far more likely to pair-bond and make a suitable long-term partner.

I am not looking for this kind of a relationship at the moment, but if I were to ever consider finding a girl to raise a family with, there are many worse options than poaching a Muslim girl.

I was responding to those two particular considerations.

I would go further to add that if you have kids, who's going to be at home taking care of them from age zero to 16?

Is your own religious zeal strong enough to drown hers out? The kids will be raised one way or another, and if she's there more than you are, then...

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Turkish-german-persian guy here. In 2018 Germany, it is not that challenging to find a turkish or persian girl who shows the same dating behaviour just as her german counterparts. Despite the fact that the most girls I slept with were german, it was never a problem for me to date and fornicate decent turkish girls. The game you run on them should include behaviours associated with alpha-bad-boy and boyfriend-material characteristics. Maybe she just wants to sleep with you, but she would never want that others or even you see it in this way. In islamic societys, looking morally honest is more important than being morally honest. The funny part is, that islamic doctrine is the quite opposite of this. As an example, giving charity anonymously is more worthy than giving charity public for God in Islam.

Quote: (01-24-2018 12:11 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Listen, the absolute hardest thing about Muslim women is finding them outside their homes. Most of them live in a surveillance state were every male family member is a police officer.

However... let us consider the rewards of our potential efforts?

[Image: 9mona_amarsha.jpg]

[Image: 7.Vida-Samadzai.jpg]

[Image: 4.Mozhdah%20Jamalzadah.jpg]
THAT'S NOT what is coming via Muslim "immigration." THIS IS:

[Image: 18803136_304.jpg]

Take your pick! Report back in the "I just had sex" thread!