rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad Breath - How To Get Rid Of

I'll explain how to check if you have bad breath and how to get rid of it.

How to check it?
If unsure, just touch your tongue with the tip of your finger and smell it. The saliva will give you a proper indication.

How to get rid of bad smell?
First you have to be sure your teeth are clean. If there's rotting food between them for a whole week, you better use floss.
But the trick is to eat MILK and/or FAT. The most effective thing would be ICE CREAM (!), but if you don't have any available, a piece of chocolate would do. Just remember; ANYTHING with milk or fat.

You can compare your saliva smell before and after. Even after a while.

A single spoon of ice cream in the morning would do wonders for the less fortunate. Be it before going to work or before kissing that girl.

Some Source:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20...142609.htm

Floss ever day.

Brush your teeth and tongue with baking soda.

Gargle with a 50/50 solution of hydrogen peroxide and water instead of mouthwash.

^^

Many times it's what's inside your stomach. Even a chewing gum won't solve.

Get a tongue scraper. Use it. Problem solved.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Quote: (01-23-2018 03:39 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

Get a tongue scraper. Use it. Problem solved.

Yes definitely. Make sure you get the tongue scrapper as far back on the tongue as you can. Much of the sulfur producing bacteria live on the posterior tongue which is the source of most people's bad breath.

Diet has a lot to do with this as well.
Reduce the junk food and booze and drink plenty of water

I do something similar to what Hypo said.

Keep a bag of flossers at home and work and floss after you eat.

When you brush your teeth, stick your tongue out and brush the hell out of your tongue as far back as you can without gagging.

Don't worry about mixing peroxide and water, there are different strengths of OTC peroxide, just get a lower percentage bottle and take a swig of that after you brush and swish it between your teeth and gargle before spitting it out. This will also help you if you have sensitive or bleeding gum issues.

Your diet may also be causing some issues. Do some research on the types of foods you are eating and see if they promote bad breath or poor dental hygiene.

Quote: (01-23-2018 08:27 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

If the source of the bad breath is the mouth, then yeah flossing and brushing are good, and make sure to scrape the tongue - especially if you party.

The gut is the source for most of the 'bad breath' that people think of when they can't stand close to someone. It could be the symptom of a deeper problem, or it could be as simple as a bad diet.

As strange as it sounds, a Chinese herbalist can point you in the right direction. But foods like Japanese natto are good for stomachs, as is kimchi.

Quote: (01-24-2018 01:09 AM)Laner Wrote:  

The gut is the source for most of the 'bad breath' that people think of when they can't stand close to someone. It could be the symptom of a deeper problem, or it could be as simple as a bad diet.

As strange as it sounds, a Chinese herbalist can point you in the right direction. But foods like Japanese natto are good for stomachs, as is kimchi.

Absolutely true. After years of trying everything, Dream Dust fiber supplement cured bad breath and body odor issues in one month, at 120 grams per day. You don't have to buy Dream Dust, you can mix it up yourself, it is all documented on the blogs of Tim Steele, such as potatohack.com. Read everything published by "Wilbur". 120 grams of fiber is a massive dose, and it has a lot of other interesting side effects. Skid marks in underwear disappeared. No longer suffered from cold/damp weather. Had much more energy to go outdoors and get stuff done. Appetite and willpower altered for the better. It is called Dream Dust because most people start having long, vivid dreams even if they haven't dreamed in years.

How do I know it worked? When women for years bluntly tell you "you stink", no matter how much you shower, cologne, brush your teeth, etc, you can get depressed. So, I was surprised after a month of taking Dream Dust when my main woman looked puzzled. She told me, "What did you do? You smell nice!" Her whole attitude and behavior shifted also, she's much nicer and easier to deal with.

Quote: (01-24-2018 02:53 AM)TheMost Wrote:  

Absolutely true. After years of trying everything, Dream Dust fiber supplement cured bad breath and body odor issues in one month, at 120 grams per day. You don't have to buy Dream Dust, you can mix it up yourself, it is all documented on the blogs of Tim Steele, such as potatohack.com. Read everything published by "Wilbur". 120 grams of fiber is a massive dose, and it has a lot of other interesting side effects. Skid marks in underwear disappeared. No longer suffered from cold/damp weather. Had much more energy to go outdoors and get stuff done. Appetite and willpower altered for the better. It is called Dream Dust because most people start having long, vivid dreams even if they haven't dreamed in years.

How do I know it worked? When women for years bluntly tell you "you stink", no matter how much you shower, cologne, brush your teeth, etc, you can get depressed. So, I was surprised after a month of taking Dream Dust when my main woman looked puzzled. She told me, "What did you do? You smell nice!" Her whole attitude and behavior shifted also, she's much nicer and easier to deal with.

This is what I'm trying to get more RVF guys to talk about: herbs

You can heal almost ANYTHING with herbs alone. Bad breath is more related to internal organs than it is on the psychical (outside).

I mean, you could just spray axe on yourself everyday instead of taking a shower, because that's the analogy I'm picking up by recommending to eat ice cream and dairy. Wrong kind of advice.

Flossing is something that sounds like a pain but its really good for you and once you make it a habit its easy.

Its good for you because your teeth trap a lot of bacteria that can cause other illnesses. Flossing can really improve your overall health.

The challenge with flossing is that its difficult and uncomfortable. So buy a bag of those little flosser sticks, it makes it a lot easier. If you buy them at walmart, you can get 100 for a couple of bucks. Once you get in the habit of flossing, your gum health will improve, they'll be less inflamed, and the flossing itself will be easier.

A bottle of Hydrogen peroxide is less than a buck, much cheaper and more effective than mouthwash. I use an empty glass ACV bottle and mix it 50/50 ith water. I do that because its pretty powerful stuff and is actually an oxidant rather than an antioxidant.

Best results I've got by a mile were with this woman's programme. https://drellie.com/

Xylitol sugar (not the gum) between meals.

Ultradex mouthwash then
Brushing with Crest toothpaste then
Listerine mouthwash followed by
Fluoriguard mouthwash

Xylitol sugar until next clean.

After meals combine this with flossing then salt water rinse then coconut oil swilling/pulling before Ultradex, Crest, Listerine etc for even better result.

Xylitol is the biggest game changer though.

Absolutely true. After years of trying everything, Dream Dust fiber supplement cured bad breath and body odor issues in one month, at 120 grams per day. You don't have to buy Dream Dust, you can mix it up yourself,

Can you give us a 20 word recipe?

When you have a mouth like ghandi's sandel, use Rooshes one weird trick: Hydrogen Peroxide mouthwash

Quote: (01-24-2018 04:02 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Absolutely true. After years of trying everything, Dream Dust fiber supplement cured bad breath and body odor issues in one month, at 120 grams per day. You don't have to buy Dream Dust, you can mix it up yourself,

Can you give us a 20 word recipe?

20 word recipe: massive doses of a massive variety of dietary fibers every day, of which 6 are refined powders, the others are powdered roots, leaves, bark, berries, etc.

When I say massive, I mean 1/4 pound per day. Every day. Benefits keep coming for up to 2 years. After 2 years, the original discoverer, Wilbur, had his pollen allergy disappear. For the first time in his life he smelled flowers. After about 18 months, his hypoglycemia was cured. Not "in remission", not "treated". Cured.

Feed your colon, it is amazing how much the body can rebuild and recover. Also amazing for increasing willpower of all types.

If the source of the bad breath is the mouth, then yeah flossing and brushing are good, and make sure to scrape the tongue - especially if you party.

So are you suggesting kimchi as a cure for bad breath?

Aloha!

Do you have a link to the Dream Dust? I've been Googling, but the product that comes up doesn't seem related to the product you're talking about.

Quote: (01-25-2018 01:40 AM)Kona Wrote:  

So are you suggesting kimchi as a cure for bad breath?

Aloha!

Ha! I wish.

A bit of garlic kimchi breath is only a small price to pay for good guts.

The forum doesn't want to hear this but there is evidence a low card high protein diet might lead to bad breath.

https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/featur...d-breath#1