rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reformed Party Girl – Is true reformation possible?

Hey lads

I'm after experienced opinion. I have my own answers already, but I want those challenged. I also think this is a theme that may be useful to other readers.

============Warning: Long Post================

TL;DR
The question is one of having adequately screened a girl vs giving her more time to prove herself. More specifically: Do you believe people (girls) can change if they are gamed reasonably well early in the LTR.

THE BACKGROUND
I'm a mid-thirties Australian and based here. Got into game late (24) but then ratcheted up my notch count to the triple digits. Have done this through a variety of cold-approach SNL, D2s, and day game. Have also smashed tinder. Have run multiple MLTRs, and generally kept a healthy 2-3 girls in rotation at any one time.

The last 9 months or so I have been looking for a girl to settle down with. Speaking to a very experienced playa (also on this forum) I started to shift my perspective on recreational gaming to the screening process. I have my check-list. I have my deal-breakers. I have a strategy. I have a firm life direction and am comfortable leading a relationship as a man. However my experience in committed relationships is not solid, and I am learning that I probably distrust girls and am commitment-phobic more than I had appreciated, although perhaps that is justified… read on.

THE STORY
I same-meet-close a tinder flame in September of last year. HB7.5, super-fun, and we have great positive vibes. She is 4 years my junior, works as professional in Japan, is well-travelled (perhaps too well) and speaks fluent English. She is an atypical Japanese girl: Extroverted, adventurous, and heaps of fun. She stays with me again on her final night in the country. At the time I felt we had a good connection, and… well, we fall for each other hard. She returned to Japan (where she lives) and I thought that was that.

The next day she had messaged me. She wanted to return to Australia to see me. I had flagged her as non-LTR material (and, in a move of exasperated cynicism, went on to delete tinder and reset my sights on day game after she left) but definitely liked her company. I told her I was flattered but was attending a wedding that weekend (didn't invite her), could show her around in my free time. She visited, I did a road trip with her and left her alone for a good 5-6h whilst at my mates' wedding. She flew back to Japan and we stayed in contact – in fact she constantly texted and wanted to talk on the phone.

She visited another x2 weekends. Now, I have converted plenty of girls who were willing to travel for me, but this was an impressive level of investment. Still, I promised her nothing, and she still visited. After this last visit, I decided to call it quits. Wrote to her and spoke on the phone. This was mainly because of needing to put in long hours as part of a career move, but also I was getting the impression that she would keep going and burn herself out on a road to nowhere; I'm not a complete asshole.

She professed her love for me, was willing to keep flying out in the little spare time that she had; repeatedly invited me to visit her in Japan. I perhaps made an error in staking some LTR-frames early - in fact on her first visit (in truth, just being honest about what I was looking for long-term). Anyway. I enjoyed her company so much, I couldn't resist. We spoke more on the phone and she visited again in December.

A few weeks ago I went and stayed with her in Japan. During all her visits I was qualifying her hard - asked many questions about her past. This trip was no different, and she had been investing progressively more deeply since we met. Her past sexual/relationship is not favourable: early (14 years) first-time; "12" partners (ergo, much much more), lived in 2x Western countries before, and low ASD. I could go on. At one point I had described myself as a reformed partier and she loved this idea (of course) as she also had reformed from her partying days. She was/is very serious about an LTR, settling down, and having kids. For a long time, she has wanted to leave Japan to live abroad after obtaining her qualification.

In addition to her history, I had a lot of suspicion that she still had party girl habits. Visiting her in her home city confirmed that. She uses an English keyboard on her smartphone; she had a bee-line path from the local bar to her apartment door; etc. etc. In her favour, she had been in 3x LTRs in the past – the longest of these was 3 years and ended 12 months prior. In our discussions about the long-term future, she planned to finish her training in 14 months then move to be with me in Australia, and was willing to move straight away if I could commit to her straight away.

A further plunge down the deal-breaker list: I found irrefutable evidence that in her last LTR (the three-year one), they (as a couple) ran into difficulty and she cheated on him. Not once, but multiple times. After finding the evidence (old texts) I asked her point blank about having ever cheated. She looked me direct in the eye and said she never had .

That was it for me. After returning to Australia I called her up and broke it off. She was, understandably, at a loss as to my sudden change in demeanour (we had had a very romantic and fun week together in Japan). She was also heartbroken. I gave her the opportunity to go through it all with a fine tooth come with phone calls later that week. I explained I wasn't judging her past so much as her dishonesty with me and her lifestyle being one unsuited to a LTR with a mother raising children. We broke off contact on a stale note, with a suggestion of resuming contact in 6-8 weeks after time to cool down.

Contact resumed after 14 days – I had blocked all social media / email from her but received a direct international call to my phone. This was due to my emotional idiocy in missing her at this point,resulting in 2-3 emails; my bad. It gave us the opportunity to talk more (6+h). I was actually gald to hear from her. She had always insisted on her loyalty to me, and did this again. I insisted on her long-term plan and intentions etc. I asked for her facebook log in and, in a moment of extreme dread, she complied. She had met up with an ex- for a concert in December (she showed me texts to prove that nothing happened; it seems she was trying to rub in his face she had found someone else). She had met a tinder date perhaps two months ago for dinner but had since deleted the app. Fair enough. She had also been speaking to friends about how to get me back – expressing to them she was willing to wait for months whilst receiving the silent treatment from me. Explaining to them her loyalty (it seems she may not have slept with anyone since meeting met… who knows). Interestingly, one of these friends was a Western bloke geographically remote from her – likely an old flame from years back. Ie. She was emotionally outsourcing to this other guy in times of relationship stress it seems. I was not amused.

I explained again what I had during the break-up: That we both fell hard for each other, but perhaps have different values and are not compatible in the long- long- term. I re-iterated my entire philosophy of LTRs: Trust, honesty, respect. Traditionalist nuclear family (and was she compatible with it). What was appropriated in terms of ex- contacts (she deleted her ex's number from her phone then and there, promised to come to me first for LTR troubles) and that if we were to be together she would have to prove herself by living a holistic lifestyle, not contact any other guys, and yes, delete her social media contacts from around the world. She agreed. She wanted to call me every night (always has, in fact). From all that I have seen of her previous LTRs she is a natural follower, and she in fact broke up (and, apparently, cheated on) her 3-year LTR in the last year of that relationship because he didn't want to settle down. I have set strong leadership and prizeability from the get-go, and she has always complied with my frame. She wants to settle down and have kids. She has repeatedly said she doesn't think she'll find anyone better than me. We are both busy with our work and so it will be phone contact plus her visiting from overseas monthly (if I allow it).

There is more detail, but I have droned on enough (feel free to ask).

THE QUESTION
Is this juice worth the squeeze?
If not, why not?
If so, how would you go about it?

THE DISCUSSION
My answer is somewhat grey, I know others will see the situation as black and white.

Three maxims come to mind:
1. "you can't make a ho a housewife"
2. "The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour"
3. "Actions speak louder than words"

But.

I wanted to throw it out to the cast of thousands:
- This is a high level of investment in a girl whose long-term relationship goals align with mine. We otherwise get on well and I'm not afraid to say I have strong feelings for her. She is outgoing yet conforms to the feminine role at the drape of an arm or the pinch of the neck.
- She expressed remorse for her past actions and is afraid to lose my trust. She is willing to change her entire lifestyle and move country to give it a crack. She states she hadn't realise how important honesty is to me and agrees to tell me even if she makes a mistake (the details of that discussion is for another time…).
- I suspect I am naturally a bit distrustful; spinning plates is a nice solution to that, but in the context of a committed LTR, this is new territory. I do believe that she has not closed anyone since we met. Meet-ups with other guys must be immediately destroyed

I have made no promises.
I have, to her dismay, said I would think about it (weeks) and get back to her
I have made a decision… convince me otherwise.

Couldn't make it through the whole post.
Too many red flags to count.

I tried to suspend my disbelief for as long as possinle. Australian, well traveled, okay. Ex-party girl, rode the carousel hard. Okay. Admit to fucking 12 guys, alright she's definitely lying take the normal 3X multiplayer and multiply that. Leapords don't change their spots but maybe she had a come to jesus moment alright. Maybe. And it's long distance fuck man this is a real longshot.

Then.

She cheated on her ex and lied to you about it. Nope. Noppity fucking nope. She's a known cheater and known liar. And that's only what you can prove. Don't be a fool.

Have you ever been with a decent low notch count girl before? Use this girl as a fucktoy and go find one of those types of girls. Don't invest anymore emotionally and cut her off if you can't stomach seeing her without doing that.

Just the length of the post says you're too invested in this girl.

Also, the maxim, "if you ever have to ask dating advice on a certain girl, you've likely already lost that girl" applies here.

best advice - hard next

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Hell to the naw naw!

[Image: teachman]

Women lie about their partner count, so she's over 21 and your chances of staying together are next to nil. This is just divorce stats, for an LTR, I'll bet it's 5% with that many partners.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (01-22-2018 10:40 PM)Phineas Wrote:  

Do you believe people (girls) can change if they are gamed reasonably well early in the LTR.

No. You shouldn't be trying to change a girl. You need to find girls that are already the type you want.

Never.

If not, why not?

There are 7 billion people on this earth and half of them are women. Way too many other choices to waste time trying to fix one into the type you want to be with.

As for her saying all the right things and saying she is remorseful for her actions whatever - never trust a woman's words. Only trust her actions. She lies, cheats, fucked lots of dudes, parties; too many red flags here to count.

All that said - sounds like she'd make a helluva fun fuck buddy. You could probably get her into a threesome. I'd put your energy into trying to get that together instead.

You're in to triple digits, some LTR experience, and you can't read this situation? Ever fuck a girl who you knew or suspected had a boyfriend or husband? She's that girl man! You don't want to be that guy! Right now your judgement is obviously being clouded.

If she just had a bunch of partners... whatever, not ideal, but whatever. When you add cheating and lying to you in to the mix... dude.

Sort of my basics...

If you like her, go with it and see where it goes. You most certainly do not need my approval. If she makes you happy, she makes you happy.

I am at the point where I'd rather be with a girl I enjoy spending time with.

Also, she is most definitely banging other dudes.

If that bothers you, I do not know.

No.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

Quote: (01-22-2018 11:00 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Couldn't make it through the whole post.
Too many red flags to count.

I tried to suspend my disbelief for as long as possinle. Australian, well traveled, okay. Ex-party girl, rode the carousel hard. Okay. Admit to fucking 12 guys, alright she's definitely lying take the normal 3X multiplayer and multiply that. Leapords don't change their spots but maybe she had a come to jesus moment alright. Maybe. And it's long distance fuck man this is a real longshot.

Then.

She cheated on her ex and lied to you about it. Nope. Noppity fucking nope. She's a known cheater and known liar. And that's only what you can prove. Don't be a fool.

Have you ever been with a decent low notch count girl before? Use this girl as a fucktoy and go find one of those types of girls. Don't invest anymore emotionally and cut her off if you can't stomach seeing her without doing that.

Touche Eugenics – "Noppity fucking nope" – I love it!
Yes, as her red flag list began to expand all hope of this being a good idea sunk beyond the horizon.... the dishonesty was the straw on the camel's back.

Regarding future fuck buddy potential: I'm fairly new to the LTR search, but in my experience it is easy to go FB–>LTR, but not the other way around. At any rate, I'm far too emotionally invested. I won't be pursuing an FB relationship with her.

Re: Low notch counts. Yes, I have three casuals in rotation... one is a 25 yo (ex-)virgin. If only I was as excited by her as I was this party girl.... c'est la vie.

Quote: (01-22-2018 11:05 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Just the length of the post says you're too invested in this girl.

Also, the maxim, "if you ever have to ask dating advice on a certain girl, you've likely already lost that girl" applies here.

best advice - hard next

Cheers.

Re: Too invested. Yes, well spotted. We had discussed number of kids, living arrangements and I even met her mum. I'm definitely emotionally invested... can only imagine how much more difficult the clean kill is when there are kids, houses, and shared social circles involved.

I'm a sucker for girls that invest heavily in me.

Quote: (01-22-2018 11:36 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Do you believe people (girls) can change if they are gamed reasonably well early in the LTR.

No. You shouldn't be trying to change a girl. You need to find girls that are already the type you want.

Never.

If not, why not?

There are 7 billion people on this earth and half of them are women. Way too many other choices to waste time trying to fix one into the type you want to be with.

As for her saying all the right things and saying she is remorseful for her actions whatever - never trust a woman's words. Only trust her actions. She lies, cheats, fucked lots of dudes, parties; too many red flags here to count.

All that said - sounds like she'd make a helluva fun fuck buddy. You could probably get her into a threesome. I'd put your energy into trying to get that together instead.

Haha, thanks for broadening the perspective General Stalin. As I wrote above, I won't pursue her as a FB... too emotionally invested and already set the concept of an LTR.

Quote: (01-23-2018 12:55 AM)astro Wrote:  

You're in to triple digits, some LTR experience, and you can't read this situation? Ever fuck a girl who you knew or suspected had a boyfriend or husband? She's that girl man! You don't want to be that guy! Right now your judgement is obviously being clouded.

If she just had a bunch of partners... whatever, not ideal, but whatever. When you add cheating and lying to you in to the mix... dude.

Hey astro... are you the same astro from the MM forums (based in QLD?). Anyway, you're right... my judgement has definitely been clouded by the emotions. Good to put it all in writing and get some sharp nudges back to reality.

Quote: (01-23-2018 02:17 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Sort of my basics...

If you like her, go with it and see where it goes. You most certainly do not need my approval. If she makes you happy, she makes you happy.

I am at the point where I'd rather be with a girl I enjoy spending time with.

Cheers Hank. I think this is where a checklist / deal-breaker list of sorts is handy. Trust is paramount for me, my intuitions were pinging alarm bells early in the piece but I was "happy". I dragged this out in the hope there would be some reconciliation on the honesty front... instead the hole went a whole lot deeper...

Quote: (01-23-2018 02:22 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Also, she is most definitely banging other dudes.

If that bothers you, I do not know.

I've done the open relationship thing... not what I'm looking for now. Good point.

Quote: (01-22-2018 11:24 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Hell to the naw naw!

[Image: teachman]

Women lie about their partner count, so she's over 21 and your chances of staying together are next to nil. This is just divorce stats, for an LTR, I'll bet it's 5% with that many partners.

Cheers DJ Matt, have seen this graph before, always sobering to look at again.

Quote: (01-23-2018 02:51 AM)Phineas Wrote:  

Yes, as her red flag list began to expand all hope of this being a good idea sunk beyond the horizon.... the dishonesty was the straw on the camel's back.
Regarding future fuck buddy potential: I'm fairly new to the LTR search, but in my experience it is easy to go FB–>LTR, but not the other way around. At any rate, I'm far too emotionally invested. I won't be pursuing an FB relationship with her.
Re: Low notch counts. Yes, I have three casuals in rotation... one is a 25 yo (ex-)virgin. If only I was as excited by her as I was this party girl.... c'est la vie.

Why does she excite you?

In order to know whether she can be faithful and loyal, then you have to understand why she was a party girl in the first place. The vast majority of party girls have underlying emotional issues... molested/raped in the past, poor father relationships, low self esteem... ect. You need to figure out what makes her tick.

The absolute first thing I try to find out about an Asian girl that is dating me is whether she dates Asian guys as well. Asian girls that exclusively date white guys are usually fucked in the head. You want the girl that dated mostly Asian guys before you, and will likely go back to dating them after you. This shows that she has a healthy relationship with her father, and her culture. The ones who like to cock carousel in western countries tend to expect you to do things like cook and clean for her... not expect sex later in the relationship, stuff like that. She is trying to get out of her culture. It's a different dynamic than with Fat Ugly White Chicks who only date black guys because they feel "rejected" by the Alphas of their group.

Also... guys on this board tend to idealize virgins. The problem is that so many of the virgin girls I've known actively wonder what it would be like to fuck other guys. The girl who has been with 4 or 5 guys already knows how bad most of them suck in bed.

Your girl has been with a lot more dudes. I didn't catch where you posted her age?? A girl that has been with 20 men at age 34 is only 1 per year starting at age 14. Starting at 14 in my opinion means that there is some kind of crazy going on.

Reform is relative. A party girl or former slut can work if:

1. You are Red Pill and have massive Game
2. You are relatively high in SMV and she is totally absoluty head-over-heels in love with you
3. You train her like a little personal slut

Essentially it's less reform, but containing a feral cat.

I have seen it happen with a handsome tall guy with Game shacking up with a stripper. He got out most of the idiotic shit-tests and worst character traits in 6 months. She was "domesticated" then, but essentially the taming of the Slut never really ends.

If she is worth it to you to that extent - then go for it.

Heartiste even had an article on that - Slut Whisperer: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/01/...whisperer/

Essentially such slut whispering is usually only worthwhile if she has a lot going for her - extremely high sexual chemistry between you, she being crazy in love with you, she having some redeeming traits like cute behavior - at least a good heart, treating family and pets well. If it's just a crazy cold bitch who is good in bed - run - and run fast.

Quote: (01-23-2018 03:47 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2018 02:51 AM)Phineas Wrote:  

Why does she excite you?

In order to know whether she can be faithful and loyal, then you have to understand why she was a party girl in the first place. The vast majority of party girls have underlying emotional issues... molested/raped in the past, poor father relationships, low self esteem... ect. You need to figure out what makes her tick.

The absolute first thing I try to find out about an Asian girl that is dating me is whether she dates Asian guys as well. Asian girls that exclusively date white guys are usually fucked in the head. You want the girl that dated mostly Asian guys before you, and will likely go back to dating them after you. This shows that she has a healthy relationship with her father, and her culture. The ones who like to cock carousel in western countries tend to expect you to do things like cook and clean for her... not expect sex later in the relationship, stuff like that. She is trying to get out of her culture. It's a different dynamic than with Fat Ugly White Chicks who only date black guys because they feel "rejected" by the Alphas of their group.

Also... guys on this board tend to idealize virgins. The problem is that so many of the virgin girls I've known actively wonder what it would be like to fuck other guys. The girl who has been with 4 or 5 guys already knows how bad most of them suck in bed.

Your girl has been with a lot more dudes. I didn't catch where you posted her age?? A girl that has been with 20 men at age 34 is only 1 per year starting at age 14. Starting at 14 in my opinion means that there is some kind of crazy going on.

Hi Ends,

She didn't have a father around growing up. Had 3x Japanese BFs before moving onto White guys and now dates them exclusively ("because they don't cheat")... and is Committed to moving out of Japan. I agree I thought age 14 was a massive red flag. It's a whole laundry basket full of them really.

Quote: (01-23-2018 05:16 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Reform is relative. A party girl or former slut can work if:

1. You are Red Pill and have massive Game
2. You are relatively high in SMV and she is totally absoluty head-over-heels in love with you
3. You train her like a little personal slut

Essentially it's less reform, but containing a feral cat.

I have seen it happen with a handsome tall guy with Game shacking up with a stripper. He got out most of the idiotic shit-tests and worst character traits in 6 months. She was "domesticated" then, but essentially the taming of the Slut never really ends.

If she is worth it to you to that extent - then go for it.

Heartiste even had an article on that - Slut Whisperer: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/01/...whisperer/

Essentially such slut whispering is usually only worthwhile if she has a lot going for her - extremely high sexual chemistry between you, she being crazy in love with you, she having some redeeming traits like cute behavior - at least a good heart, treating family and pets well. If it's just a crazy cold bitch who is good in bed - run - and run fast.

Thanks for the refreshing take Zelcorpian!
The CH article characterises the "game" take perfectly
Have you had experience with whispering?
Whispering is way too high maintenance for me

Quote: (01-23-2018 05:42 AM)Phineas Wrote:  

Hi Ends,
She didn't have a father around growing up. Had 3x Japanese BFs before moving onto White guys and now dates them exclusively ("because they don't cheat")... and is Committed to moving out of Japan. I agree I thought age 14 was a massive red flag. It's a whole laundry basket full of them really.

White guys don't cheat? We both know that's ridiculous bullshit. She is just telling you what she thinks you want to hear! [Image: tard.gif]

Bottom line she is excluding Japanese guys and wants to leave Japan for a reason. If you want to move forward with her... you should find out that reason.

How old is she? Absent father will explain the high notch count and some other red flags. Those things can be overcome provided your commitment to being Alpha.

Quote: (01-23-2018 06:14 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2018 05:42 AM)Phineas Wrote:  

Hi Ends,

White guys don't cheat? We both know that's ridiculous bullshit. She is just telling you what she thinks you want to hear! [Image: tard.gif]

Bottom line she is excluding Japanese guys and wants to leave Japan for a reason. If you want to move forward with her... you should find out that reason.

How old is she? Absent father will explain the high notch count and some other red flags. Those things can be overcome provided your commitment to being Alpha.

She's 31. Yep total bullshit answer. Her mother also has Asperger's – ie. emotional neglect.

Hey Ends, you made me realise where all this was heading and why I found her so exciting... got myself caught in the ol' BPD beartrap (didn't recognise it as she hasn't been angry with me but has a history of anger outbursts with her friends and past relationships). She certainly has abandonment issues - good call about "being fucked in the head"

=====================================
BPD

"A particularly vexing group of self-absorbed people to beware of are those with so-called 'borderline' traits who are so impulsive, unpredictable, and unstable in their interactions with others that one never knows from moment to moment, day to day, how they will behave.

"…These are people whose defining characteristic is an intense fear of abandonment accompanied by sucha a tenouous control of their anger that they are prone to pyrotechnic emotional displays that leave those around the aghast with surprise and fury.

"..Underlying these confusing shifts in mood and allegieance is a shattered sense of self characterised by pervasisve feeling of emptiness and lack of a firm identity. Solitude is intolerable…

"… These people are full of surprises and are often identifiable simply because they are surrounded by emotional chaos. Those in their orbit often find themselves behaving in confusing and impulsive ways as a reaction to the sudden mood shifts of the borderline.

"… No matter how satisfied with our lives we may be, most men welcome additional excitement, particularly if it comes in the form of a sexually appealing, apparently uninhibited woman. And especially if we find ourselves being assured that she finds us uniquely and irresistibly attractive. If, however, this intensely satisfying experience is followed by clinginess and predictions that we will abandon her, we ought to be suspicious. If we throw in some episodes of inexplicable rage, threats, or instances of self-harm, and indications of substance abuse, then misgivings about the relationship ought to result.

"…Because of their unstable self-image and difficulty controlling their mood, the lives of such people comprise a wasteland of discarded relationship. They carom from clinging dependency to angry manipulation. They alternate between unrealistic demands for attention and self-loathing. They leave anger and confusion in their wake and no one can be said to know them. Because of their unpredictability the make especially poor parents.

"…The typical childhood of a borderline has been described by one author as a 'desolate battlefield'. Chronic abuse or neglect is often present and they commonly have mothers who also fit the criteria for borderline personality. They are torn between a longing to merge and a fear of being swallowed up. Like most people with personality disorder, they are often oblivious to their behaviour patterns and intolerant of criticism. What they evocke in others is most often anger, so they frequently experience some form of abandonment, which solidifies and validates their feelings of loss and betrayal

"…You now you are in the presence of a borderline when yo ufeel in danger of developing emotional whilash from their sudden mood changes and their seemingly bottomless need for support. "I hate you, don't leave me" is the mantra of the borderline (and the title of one of the best books on the subject). Marry one and you risk a lifetime of confusion and unhappiness."

Quote: (01-23-2018 05:45 AM)Phineas Wrote:  

Agreed. But how about this variation?

No legal marriage. Fine with a religious ceremony. If she wants to have kids, you'll buy term life naming her as the beneficiary. Now run Dread Game on her as often as needed to keep her in line.

Does Australia have common law marriage? Probably worth running all this by an attorney.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Quote: (01-23-2018 05:45 AM)Phineas Wrote:  

Thanks for the refreshing take Zelcorpian!
The CH article characterises the "game" take perfectly
Have you had experience with whispering?

I had experiences in my Blue Pill Beta-ish days as a young guy - did not pass jack shit.

Later I never ever dated a slutty girl, so my Red Pill awareness and Game were not necessary - except to pair the shit-tests.

But I experienced and saw the difference in some friends who were busy taming hot sluts. It was actually funny for both of us, because both being Red Pill and Game aware we could laugh about many of the behavioral characteristics. She even shit-tested me as she does regularly with many men around. I banged her slutty friends, but had no interest in any relationship, because honestly it's too high-maintenance.

Alas - there are differences between party girls - some are redeemable or controllable, some certainly are not. And obviously you have to take into account that the relationship has a higher probability of falling apart. But I expect this even with good girls, since I am not faithful on my side ever anyway.

Since you brought up BPD (I have been with one), look in to "love bombing" and see if it applies. I was immediately drawing a correlation to your description and my past experiences.

She also wants to use you to get out of Japan. Their culture probably doesn't support the sort of wild chaos she thrives on.

The fact that you had a "cool off" period speaks volumes. You like the special attention she gives. It'll be the best when she thinks you're pulling away, but she will only adapt to dig her claws in deeper. In this sort of a relationship, she may trap you with a child as one of those hooks.

I would write her off as a close call and learn the signs to cut and run earlier. If you follow this path, however, be prepared to hold yourself accountable as you ignored your instincts.