rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to get bored of fresh pussy?

Do you think it is possible to game so much that you become bored of new women for life?

Quote: (09-17-2011 10:58 AM)mofo Wrote:  

A lot of people say that young men should 'live themselves out' (it's an expression , I don't know how to say it in English) and so they get bored of gaming chicks and then they can settle down after the lived themselves out.

Do you think it is possible to game so much that you become bored of new pussy for life?

I think it's bullshit. In my opinion you may get bored of new pussy for a few months or maybe a few years but I think that men are hungry for new pussy so it never stops.

I wouldn't say bored, but you don't become as excited about it as You would if you never got it.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

In my journey what I've found is it becomes like Neo in the matrix. You know at the end of the 1st when he figured it out and everything became digitized code for him? When you really start to bag a bunch of fresh tail its like that. I had one friend who said the game became for him like a math equation: you do a+b you cant help but to get the C...unt!

lol

Most of my natural alpha amazingly good player friends had a soft harem for themselves by their mid-twenties and stopped chasing new women. "Sex on demand is all its cracked out to be." - Roosh

I know some happily married guys who went on a tear when they were younger. Fresh poon will never totally lose it's appeal but they say you get to a point where you can look back and say, "I had my fun and I'm ready for a family."

If a man is ever going to settle down it's certainly advisable that he's been around before doing so. My (limited) anecdotal evidence seems to support this.

It's the opposite of what happens with women. The more partners they've had the less stable the relationship.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (09-19-2011 04:23 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

If a man is ever going to settle down it's certainly advisable that he's been around before doing so. My (limited) anecdotal evidence seems to support this.

It's the opposite of what happens with women. The more partners they've had the less stable the relationship.

That's the Tomboy Paradox. Women who think and act like men racking up tons of notches. Eventually they get to the point where they can't ever handle being in a traditional relationship.

Team Nachos