rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill Gates' young daughter has a boyfriend who looks like an Arab migrant

He's an Egyptian who want to Standford and competes in horses.

[Image: attachment.jpg38376]   

[Image: attachment.jpg38377]   

Quote:Quote:

When she is not studying or on horseback, she also makes time to travel with her boyfriend of just over one year, Nayel Nassar.

Mr Nassar, 26, is Egyptian but born and raised in Kuwait, who - like Jennifer - studied at Stanford University.

However Mr Nassar has since graduated from his studies in management and economics and is also a celebrated show jumper.

'Nobody rly knows whether our official ~dating anniversary~ is today or yesterday but that’s ok... happy to be yours every day,' Jennifer wrote in an Instagram post featuring her beau on Monday.

She sweetly kissed him on the check in the photo, as the two stood in front of a stunning background of white sand, blue water and puffy, white clouds.

In another photo, the couple were posted up in a pool, also snuggling and showing affection.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...es-up.html

WYB Bill Gates' daughter?

WNB either of those men.

I'm the King of Beijing!

He needs to grow a Roosh beard.

Those are some Sad Tits.

Quote: (01-19-2018 07:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

He's an Egyptian ... and competes in horses.

Unlike most Egyptians, who prefer to complete in goats.

Perhaps it's the first case of distinct masculinity she's encountered in her personal life?
Doubt she got much from limp-wristed Bill.

That's a multi-billion dollar orgasm if you can nut inside her.

^[Image: icon_lol.gif] at goats

They seem just about perfect for each other. He should impregnate to win millions.

Thread title - I see what you did there.

WB, poke hole in condom, and never work a day in life as I collect $10,000's in child support for my mulatto son.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

WB this broad---she's young and has a nice body (HB6).

And she's clearly smitten with the guy---her body language tells the tale.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

You would all bang Gates' daughter. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.

WPASIHWFTC
Would plant a seed in her womb for the cash

Is he connected?

Steve Jobs' daughter is the hotter "Tech Titan Daughter Stanford student/Equestrian"

[Image: eve-jobs-1.jpg]
Gates vs. Jobs
[Image: gatsejobs.jpg]
[Image: 363EA05A00000578-3689123-Gates_daughter_...687848.jpg]

ugh. a 5 at best.

WB Steve Job's daughter raw dog. Bill gates daughter is a borderline WB.

Damn @ Jobs' daughter. Solid 8

She's dog chow but I'd definitely blast inside Jobs' kid.

How on earth does Bill Gates have a "young daughter"? Has he left his standard-issue hag wife and upgraded while I wasn't paying attention?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I see no problem with starting a family with arabs if Islam is taken out of the equation.

Arabs aren't too different from Southern Europeans, the main difference is the religion, and the inbreeding it encourages.

Case in point; [Image: eve-jobs-1.jpg]
This girl is a quarter Syrian.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Seems almost impossible to take Islam out of the equation, even if the daughter isn't religious her family most likely still is or at least pretends to be.

Steve Jobs widow, Paulene Jobs, is dating/getting banged by the ex-mayor of DC(Adrian Fenty).

[Image: President+Obama+Hosts+State+Dinner+Singa...hn_4tx.jpg]

Adrian Fenty ex wife:

[Image: eda70c4a-c552-468f-80db-ab4b4cf94e7f.jpg]

Seems like the liberal SJW has been effective.

Bill Gates selected his wife on brains and not on looks, though his wife I think looks even better than his daughter, so she inherited unfortunately too much from Bill.

Contrary to poorer or less well-known women who date Muslim men - she will be fully insulated by all potential negatives by her sheer wealth and semi-fame. So she does not risk anything dating him.

And who knows - she may be one of those happy 5% women in relationships with guys like that. He looks like a geeky smart certainly super-wealthy liberal soy-boy. And if it goes bad, then as I said - she has nothing to fear. Bill Gates has more power behind him than just his mere money.

Also I might add - he might be one of those in-the-closet-Ex-Muslims out there, so who knows.

Quote: (01-20-2018 05:11 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

And who knows - she may be one of those happy 5% women in relationships with guys like that. He looks like a geeky smart certainly super-wealthy liberal soy-boy. And if it goes bad, then as I said - she has nothing to fear. Bill Gates has more power behind him than just his mere money.

Also I might add - he might be one of those in-the-closet-Ex-Muslims out there, so who knows.

Bill Gates is one of the few billionaires and mega-phillathropists who has spoken up against mass migration. I think he'll be smart enough to vet him properly.

Besides, it's not even certain Nayel Nassar has ever been a Muslim. His names are religiously neutral, and their are plenty of Coptic Christians in Egypt.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

No amount of SJW narrative will make a wealthy white girl date an Arab. Do a quick google search about this lad, he is a very successful equestrian, considering that this girl is obsessed with horses she probably looks up to the dude as some sort of horse god.

A successful athlete will always make a girls pussy tingle, to matter how ugly that person is. Obviously a guy with low T levels will not be motivated to become one of the best in this sport. Drive for success will always attract the top tier of women.

He earned $1 million from riding horses in 2013 alone, when he was 21, talk about an accomplishment!