rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on "Nexting girls"

Hi there guys,

I'm creating my second thread on this forum to get as many data and information from the more experienced members about the so called Nexting and "Abundance" mentality.

Last year was the one I finally saw the results of game and self-improvement paying off. However, by being over-confident and a bit whimsy I nexted several prospects with mainly girls who were hot but showed red flags or very bad traits.

Why am I creating this thread?, well I thought that by nexting girls for red flags, I had "abundance" mentality since you know you can get girls easily and there's a myriad of sluts waiting out there for you to hit on them. But now I'm thinking that maybe I fucked up because I don't have much experience since I just got in ROK and the forum in 2016, and secondly, I don't live in an enviroment that favours the kind of lifestyle I crave for. Now I feel like I have to start over again since most of my prospects are gone and I live in a city that's not good for straight men.

Would it be ok to be a little be more permissive (not in pussy-whipped way) with girls if you live in a sausage fest?

The best advice i can give you is determine which red flags are ones you can live with and ones you cannot.
Also just because she gives off red flags isn't doesnt mean you're gonna marry her or even date her long term.

I never "hard next" a girl right off the bat because of a red flag.
A hard next from me has to be earned, to the point i truly have seen something i don't wish to associate with ever again.
I soft next them by being a bit too busy with work/school/family whatever.
Or i just friend zone them. Keep the attraction high so when you want to fuck them, they are receptive to you.

Well things that turn you off are going to be personal preference so in that regard next them however you see fit. Figure out what you want out of the game and adjust your demeanor accordingly. If you are just trying to fuck stange girls then barring having an STD or making you want to kill yourself when they open their mouth then you probably shouldn't be texting girls and leaving a lot of potential pussy on the table.

Why did you move to a place that is "not good for straight men"? You should relocate

Quote: (01-13-2018 06:45 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

The best advice i can give you is determine which red flags are ones you can live with and ones you cannot.
Also just because she gives off red flags isn't doesnt mean you're gonna marry her or even date her long term.

I never "hard next" a girl right off the bat because of a red flag.
A hard next from me has to be earned, to the point i truly have seen something i don't wish to associate with ever again.
I soft next them by being a bit too busy with work/school/family whatever.
Or i just friend zone them. Keep the attraction high so when you want to fuck them, they are receptive to you.

Exactly the info I was looking for. I've nexted a couple for petty things like ignoring my messages, but will try to see it situations like that are worth a second try in order to getting laid. Sometimes I overreact and I feel very offended with women's basic BS.

In that sense, I think I will screen for the red flags I can live with in order to keep gaining experience, sex and overall fun with women, Will keep thinking about this, thanks for the advice

Quote: (01-13-2018 07:48 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Well things that turn you off are going to be personal preference so in that regard next them however you see fit. Figure out what you want out of the game and adjust your demeanor accordingly. If you are just trying to fuck stange girls then barring having an STD or making you want to kill yourself when they open their mouth then you probably shouldn't be texting girls and leaving a lot of potential pussy on the table.

Hey man, i think that's a good point. Withstand some of the shortcomings and annoying things to get laid. But there are things like. Fuck it I'll share this.

I met a 7-8 in tinder who was kind of intellectual and in her own words "Hypersexual", we had great chemistry, and definitely she was the best fuck I've ever had, and after a while seemed to be into me. But her major flaws were heavy drug usage (lsd,coke, drinking weekly), depression and even mentioned how her ex bf commited suicide. That situation still haunted her. She even showed me her scars and told me about her suicide attempts. That summed up with really odd stuff and noises going on in her place, plus a weird family convinced me to next her. 1 week later she starts looking for me desperately saying she was expecting a second date but I nexted her. I'm wondering if i did the right think since she was really fucked up in her head. Or if I was a complete pussy who didn't risk a bit in order to get at least a second memorable bang with a hot slut.

Leaving that story aside. I nexted other girls for things like flirting with other guys or not fully submitting to me. Thanks again for the advice, will definitely readjust what I'm looking for in game.
Quote:Quote:

Why did you move to a place that is "not good for straight men"? You should relocate

My parents settled down here when i was younger, I'm planning to move out to a nice area since logistics have ruined various notches for me. Will see if that makes me hate bogota less. If it doesn't work will head for greener pastures in Brazil or Argentina. Cheers mate.

You live in Bogota? I've been there and had no problem getting laid... Do you live in a crummy area of the city and don't get out much?

Quote: (01-13-2018 04:40 PM)lonewolf1992 Wrote:  

Why am I creating this thread? Well I thought that by nexting girls for red flags, I had "abundance" mentality since you know you can get girls easily and there's a myriad of sluts waiting out there for you to hit on them.

You are on track with the concept of abundance mentality.

Abundance mentality comes from having the option to bang multiple women at a whim.

If you strike out at the bar, you don't go home all butthurt and continue to drink until you pass out. You have the phone numbers of a few women that will be eager to come to your place to get laid.

Of course, you need this mentality even if you don't have an established pipeline of women who want you.

That mentality will make you more confident in your approaches, your attitude will be better at the bar, and you will generally be more social and happy in an atmosphere where people want to have fun and let loose.

Once you don't give a crap about going home empty handed, women will be more inclined to go home with you because you are relaxed and not acting desperate.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

You should not be "nexting" a girl unless you're already getting a lot of pussy already. Telling yourself you're nexting a girl when you have none or very few other girls in rotation is mental masturbation. You only gain a true abundance mentality but actually having abundance. Yes there's an infinite supply of pussy out there, but if you haven't gotten laid in 6 months then sorry, but you don't actually have abundance. Personally if I'm not getting laid much then I'll drop my standards until I'm getting pussy. Build up your rotation, and only drop girls when you have better ones. As others said, only hard next a girl if you want to kill yourself while you're around her she has an STD. You gain confidence with women by having sex with lots of them. "Nexting" a girl who didn't want to fuck you to begin with is not truly nexting. Since you're a newbie you should be fucking almost any girl who is willing to fuck you (within reason of course.. no need to fuck girls who you cannot even get hard with).