rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish band members gangbang American groupie after concert then go to jail

The accuser's story was so bad that the band members were released, but not until they spent a month in American jail.

Quote:Quote:

Prosecutors have elected to drop rape and kidnapping charges against all four members of the Polish death metal band Decapitated, ensuring their eventual return to their home country of Poland after months of detainment in the United States.

Waclaw Kieltyka, 35, Michal Lysejko, 27, Rafal Piotrowski, 31, and Hubert Wiecek, 30, were scheduled to begin trial later this month in Spokane County Superior Court for the alleged gang rape of a local woman after their show in downtown Spokane on Aug. 31.

But on Friday – 11 days before the Jan. 16 trial date – Spokane County Deputy Prosecutor Kelly Fitzgerald filed a motion dropping all rape and kidnapping charges without prejudice, meaning the four men could be prosecuted in the future. The motion cites “the well being of the victim” and “in the interest of justice” as a reason for dismissal.

[...]

Two weeks ago, Graham said “new evidence” came to light that “seriously cast doubt” over the state’s case, which consisted largely of testimony from two women who told police they were kidnapped and held against their will on the band’s tour bus after the show. One of the women was able to escape while her friend was forced to stay on the bus, according to the women’s accounts.

The woman allegedly held in the bus told officers she was brutally raped by each member of the band in the bathroom. She said they took turns forcing her to perform sexual acts. When they were done, they kicked her off, she said.

Later at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, police noted “significant bruising to her upper arms consistent with being restrained” and “small abrasions to her knuckles that were scabbed over.”

The victim’s friend was pulled over later that night and cited with a DUI. While in the back of the patrol car, she told the officer her friend was being assaulted, but without a specific location the officer was unable to help.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/ja...l-memb/#/0

So the whole rape charge came about so one of the girl's could get out of a DUI.

[Image: tTkJvpr.gif]

You send your girl to a concert and think she is fine because her female friend is with here. What should happen? Of course a gangbang. And when cached? It is a rape! Seen a report about groupies, musicians said, they had girls coming with their boyfriends. Tell them to wait because they want to give Rockstar X a blowjob. When you have a certain level of fame women, a normal men never see put themselves on you. Or your random girl get naughty.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

I always drive directly home after escaping from nearly being raped and leave my friend instead of calling 911.

I'm the King of Beijing!

One of the many reasons why I haven't approached an American woman since 2002. Poor guys.

[Image: drRN9fo.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

A very similar scenario just happened to Nelly in Washington State:

thread-65157.html

Musicians should institute a no groupie policy on tour buses in Washington State in the future. There's a pattern emerging here.

In the case of the Polish band, Spokane, Washington is basically a red state. So think less crazy SJW, and more methed-out crazy redneck.

Law enforcement accepting a womans word without question is wrecking this country.

On the upside, given the name of the band is Decapitated, I'm sure the prison-cred will do wonders for their reputation.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Is there any legal recourse for these guys? Can they sue the prosecuting office for false imprisonment or anything?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

She was crazy.

"Defense attorneys questioned the credibility of the accuser, who in 2014 admitted to lying to police about injuries she sustained during an assault, when her boyfriend was accused of stabbing three people. It was later determined that she was actually injured by her boyfriend during a previous argument"

Quote: (01-06-2018 10:58 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Is there any legal recourse for these guys? Can they sue the prosecuting office for false imprisonment or anything?

Probably not. My understanding of the events is that both women independently reported it: her friend during the DUI stop, and her calling 911 after being let off the bus.

She supposedly had bruising consistent with being restrained, so I doubt a lawsuit would hold water: with two witnesses and injuries, it seems "true enough" that no court would agree that the charges were unfounded. In addition, police claimed the band members gave inconsistent stories.

Where the trial goes off the rails is that from the article, it turns out she had previously lied to the police about a scumbag boyfriend stabbing three people and lying about how she got previous injuries to protect him. Subzero credibility.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/se...h-spokane/

Even if she really was raped, her friend couldn't call the police to help because they're the kind of people who won't have a positive interaction with cops and know it. Life can be harsh, you can marginalize yourself forever acting like trash.

EDIT: Heh, OK. A little more detail about how this was reported. http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2017/oc...ng-en-rou/

The woman’s friend told police she was almost a victim of rape herself, but was able to escape after kicking Piotrowski in the groin and running from the bus to her car.

Nah, that didn't happen.

...a volunteer of The Pin, 412 W. Sprague Ave., where the show took place, said that after the show and before they were in the bus, that the two women were “groping” and “all over” the lead singer and another member of the band, touching their backs, sides and chests – “feeling them up” – to the point where the men asked security if they needed to be kicked out....He last saw the alleged victim’s friend walking west, talking on her phone. He told police she seemed more “(angry) than anything.”

Later that night, the woman who said she escaped was stopped for a DUI just after midnight. The Washington State Patrol trooper who made the stop said the woman didn’t mention a sexual assault when he pulled her over, or when he took her into custody. It was when he was parked outside of the Spokane County Jail and writing a search warrant for her blood that she asked to use her phone, according to court documents....“She spoke to someone on the phone and then said to him that her friend was raped by five men downtown,” police wrote in court documents. The trooper said the woman was unable to provide a specific location, so he advised her friend to call 911.

Ten bucks says they were a little too rough with her, and she asked for someone to give her a ride home since her friend left bailed on her and they weren't very nice about telling her to fuck off. Then she hears her friend is in a police car, and she comes up with the rape story on the fly all by herself because she hates the band now and regrets letting them have free run of her asshole.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Listen and Believe. Holy shit listen to these stupid bitches can you believe this shit?!?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

They tried to run a train, but it got derailed.

It's a bad time to be a rock star. Roadie poon used to be a given and, moreover, a primary reason for playing an instrument in the first place. But now that a potential rape charge awaits the lead singer after a show, it's going to be a detriment for future performers.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Quote: (01-06-2018 10:21 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

On the upside, given the name of the band is Decapitated, I'm sure the prison-cred will do wonders for their reputation.

Yeah but it's Seattle/Spokane. They did hard time in the group therapy circle.

I bet you get a lot of prison cred in Seattle/Spokane if you smuggle in the caramel macchiato.

Aloha!

While Rooshes controversial article was satirical, I think in the case of tour busses it really should be considered consent the second you walk in.

In the history of music, the tour bus has never been a place a woman goes to play Patty cake and not to suck and fuck.

In the West it's getting so that musicians can't even run a train on willing groupie's unless one of the band has the foresight to take a vid? That's not facetious, I'm serious.

Bands nailing groupies has been a thing since I was a kid. Any woman going back stage with a band knew damn well what the score was. Now it's #MeToo territory.

This shit is going to swell the ranks of the MGTOW losers seven-fold. There is just too much power in an accusation now.

Quote: (01-06-2018 10:20 AM)Lampwick Wrote:  

A very similar scenario just happened to Nelly in Washington State:

thread-65157.html

Musicians should institute a no groupie policy on tour buses in Washington State in the future. There's a pattern emerging here.

In the case of the Polish band, Spokane, Washington is basically a red state. So think less crazy SJW, and more methed-out crazy redneck.

What is the whole point of going on tour then? That just means they will stay out of Washington altogether.

Quote: (01-06-2018 05:28 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

That just means they will stay out of Washington altogether.

Thats probably a good idea. I say build the wall around all of Washington. Stop worrying about Mexico.

Aloha!

They deserve jail time for the bands name alone.

This is the typical type of girl who listens to death metal:

[Image: ae7ff795caef348edad4e6c027c39fc2a053d5a0...31c4fd.jpg]

[Image: puke.gif]

What is the whole point of going on tour then? That just means they will stay out of Washington altogether.

Basically, touring is the only way musicians make money now.

Quote: (01-06-2018 07:34 PM)monster Wrote:  

Basically, touring is the only way musicians make money now in the entire history of music, besides the 80s & 90s.

fixed

Quote: (01-06-2018 10:20 AM)Lampwick Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2018 05:21 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

In the West it's getting so that musicians can't even run a train on willing groupie's unless one of the band has the foresight to take a vid?

This shit is going to swell the ranks of the MGTOW losers seven-fold. There is just too much power in an accusation now.

Washington State is pozzed, but this is not a Washington State thing nor a tour bus/groupie thing.

This is a 2018 America/living in the West thing.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Quote: (01-06-2018 07:33 PM)monster Wrote:  

This is the typical type of girl who listens to death metal:

[Image: ae7ff795caef348edad4e6c027c39fc2a053d5a0...31c4fd.jpg]

[Image: puke.gif]

Things must have changed drastically.

What's hilarious is that I saw 'Polish band' and immediately thought, "vader or decapitated." Glad they got off, metal bitches be crazy.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.