rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Pascal Coin (PASC)

I'm thinking of getting into Pascal Coin. It attempts to solve the scaling problem in a similar way to to RaiBlocks by having every "account" contain its own ledger. The public blockchain only goes back 100 blocks. Their goal is Visa-scale throughput.

http://www.pascalcoin.org/

Their Windows wallet is not user-friendly, but they are planning on a major overhaul soon. Here's how I got an account:

1. Install Wallet
2. Go to Project > Options and uncheck the Miner box if you don't want to mine.
3. Go to Project > Private Keys to create/delete new wallets.
4. Export public key (it pastes to clipboard)
5. Go to official pascal channel on Telegram: https://t.me/pascalcoinofficial
6. Type "/getpasa yourpublickey"
7. In the chat, a bot will say what your account number is.
8. Back in the wallet after a few minutes, go to Accounts Explorer tab and type in your Account Number
9. Go to Operations > New Operation. You should see your zero balance there. If you click on another account number and do this, it will deny you access.

Right now Pascal is only traded on Poloniex.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

PASC is solid for sure, quite undervalued.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

100 transactions per second? Is that where it's up to now because it's still a small coin or is that the limit? VISA averages about 2000 transactions per second, and Raiblocks claims to be able to do 7000 transactions per second, although I'm not sure that's been tested yet. So clearly I'm missing something here. I need to learn more about it.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Roosh, where did you find out about this coin?

Pascal Coin (PASC)

TommyWorldPower on Youtube, whose picks I like.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

That's interesting.

It looks like a crappy, dead Polo coin, but then Raiblocks LOOKED like a crappy dead coin until it went to a billion dollar marketcap.
I'll do more research.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Pascal Coin (PASC)

I have also begun to take this TommyWorldPower guy more seriously. His calls are really good. I've seen one of his recent video previously but it was just because he mentioned ChainLink in his top 10 list. Now that I am rewatching his videos and I can see he called out PASC at $0.59. The price as I see it now is $4, almost a 7 fold increase. He also called out ETH at $1 btw.

The coin has a lot going for it like Roosh points out. I've noticed from Google Trends and Pascal Coin's Twitter account the interest is climbing daily. I've taken a small position on this as I believe it is low risk coupled with potential huge rewards if it becomes noticed and in this crazy market a 1-2 billion market cap valuation is not far fetched for what it is.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Actually the transactions per second are supposed to be in the thousands, not 100.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Yep, I misunderstood, according to the whitepaper and the video it says it can support a block size of 5.4 gb and 72,000 transactions a second. It looks like it's only on Poloniex at the moment though.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

I talked to the Pascal Coin people on telegram and a guy told me 100 transactions/second was demonstrated and that theoretically it scales infinitely. I mentioned Raiblocks doing 7k/second but was told this was never tested and further that XRB wallets crash every 20 minutes.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/OrphanBlocks/status/949708184029102080][/url]

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Quote: (01-06-2018 07:04 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/OrphanBlocks/status/949708184029102080][/url]

Slow down, I'm still accumulating!

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Everything I see about this, I like.
Gonna pick some up with the money I made off VEN.

Good call, Roosh.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Quote: (01-05-2018 03:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

TommyWorldPower on Youtube, whose picks I like.

Thanks for sharing this Roosh.

I like this guy's demeanor a lot. You can tell that he's a very calm and analytical investor. He's already made a good living from crypto, so he doesn't really need anything from anyone (zero neediness). He's just sharing his experience for free, which is really refreshing honestly. I'll watch the rest of his videos.

Great find.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

My favorite indicators for this all say "Strong Buy".

1.) Extremely strong community.
2.) Google trends is skyrocketing.
3.) Project is under active development with multiple commits .
4.) Raiblocks precedent has people looking for new coins to buy.
5.) Polo is a shithole, but most traders have accounts there and can FOMO into it much easier than whatever craphole Raiblocks is on.
6.) Marketcap at 86 mill is relatively low.
7.) It will have anonomity this year too!

Pascal Coin (PASC)

I jumped on this one. There seems to be a buzz slowly building around this coin. The developers are trying to get it listed on more exchanges, but are having trouble. Here is their progress:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Do you think the hassle of buying an account would hurt adoption?

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Any place besides Poloniex (long verification process) to get it?

Pascal Coin (PASC)

^ You should be able to deposit and withdraw crypto without verification documents. I think you only need them if dealing in fiat or large amounts. I have a working account and haven't submitted anything.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Quote: (01-07-2018 09:18 AM)Gas Wrote:  

^ You should be able to deposit and withdraw crypto without verification documents. I think you only need them if dealing in fiat or large amounts. I have a working account and haven't submitted anything.

Thanks, but sadly it does not work like that at the moment:

Withdrawal limit: $0 USD equivalent per day
Verify your profile to increase your limit to $25,000.
Before you can deposit, your account needs to be verified. Go to your profile page to check the status of your verification.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Quote: (01-07-2018 10:10 AM)Thaitanium Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2018 09:18 AM)Gas Wrote:  

Thanks, but sadly it does not work like that at the moment:

Withdrawal limit: $0 USD equivalent per day
Verify your profile to increase your limit to $25,000.
Before you can deposit, your account needs to be verified. Go to your profile page to check the status of your verification.

That's strange. My withdrawal limit is 2k with just an email address. Maybe it depends on what country you're in.

Pascal Coin (PASC)

Quote: (01-07-2018 07:22 AM)Thaitanium Wrote:  

Any place besides Poloniex (long verification process) to get it?

No other exchanges are available right now. You can buy/sell on the Pascal Discord server, under the #pasc-trading channel:

https://discord.gg/tfP9h8

Pascal Coin (PASC)

There is one problem. Getting PASC on other exchanges is going to be hard. Apparently exchanges have to adjust their wallet settings to fit this coin. But like Sam says itll be easier to FOMO into than it was to get xrb on bitgrail.

Here is a video that compares iota/xrb/pasc:

https://youtu.be/s0WwyFasBw4

Pascal Coin (PASC)

I've followed all the rules and created an account on Poloniex. I'm still somewhat confused, can I start trading in some bitcoin for PASA?