rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is "When In Doubt, Whip It Out" Terrible Advice To Give Young Men Nowadays?

My older cosuin gave me this advice when I was in 8th grade and it actually worked a few times with "maybe" girls who were waiting for me to do something bold before they gave the green light

but it was a different time...

in a post "me-too" world, is this now terrible advice to give to young men or is it still valid?

"Whip it out" is advanced level of Game and calibration. The same about Dick pics.

It's equivalent to giving a guy a nunchakus for self-defense without extensive training. Escalation and pushing forward is a thing, but whipping out is a bold move that most newbies, BluePillers and men learning Game will just fuck up.

The first 3 girls I took home to my teenage room, 2 of them I fucked by this method. I didn't know game that time but i was a horny 16 year old. I don't use it anymore though

With that being said, I don't think that the MeToo and feminist nonsense decribes the true nature of women. Most some feel glad when they sense a man's arousal, and it's second nature for them to grab the hard cock

Zelco is right it takes some skill, but once you do it a few times and get laid, you'll understand when it's the right time.

If you're getting hot and heavy at in bed let's say, you may not even need to whip it out, guide her hands to your dick, or put both your hands inside your pants.

If you've gotten her top of and she's still getting hot and heavy with you, I'd say it's safe to pull out your dick.

Don't be like Harvey Weinstein and pull your dick out and beg for a girl to touch it.

There is a time and a place, typically that's when you're in bed headed to 2nd base or more.

Sea is right also, women want to know they turn you on.

I love this move, while making out with a girl whip it out and put her hand on it before she even realizes what's going on. Solid escalation technique, doesn't give a chance for the anti slut defense to even register. I agree it takes some calibration though.