rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign girlfriend

Foreign girlfriend

Hi,

Im keeping it short.
Dating a polish girl since 3 months. Met her in my town (her father lives here since 15 years plus). I went to Poland 2 times and she visited me. She has nearly 0 red flags. Smart, feminine, hot. Christian childhood (but she had some sluty moments but far far innocent from your typical german/swiss girl lol). Her parents like me and I even went drunk with her dad lol. Problem is now, what next? I dont see any good options. She wants to work in her fathers company, which means moving to me like 10min from my apartment but honestly, I dont want her to be around the swiss community. Im afraid she will partying and shit and the thirst here is beyond you can imagine. When even a fatty gets dicks left and right, what happens with a polish HB9 lol. Im not inexperienced with women not close to a beta, but Im not in that stage yet to be super alpha. It feels like bringing an unicorn to the biggest thirst country, invaded deeply by Tinders cock carousel. But I cant go back to date trough sluts again. Specialy now.

Anyone had experience advice having foreign women coming to your home country?

Thanks

Foreign girlfriend

I would date her, but would not develop feelings for her. I posted this elsewhere:

Quote:Quote:

Foreign girls anywhere are almost always scum. Why do girls typically leave their countries?

- They're ambitious "alpha" women (insufferable).
- They feel constrained by their original homeland and/or want to have "adventures" (sluts).
- They don't like the dating market in their homelands (narcissistic or ugly girls looking for thirstier males).
- They can't get a job in their homelands (either incompetent or desperate for opportunities, which isn't inherently bad but is still a red flag).

I was overly harsh but you get the picture. In my experience, the best girls don't typically leave their countries and date foreigners. Instead they date the best local guys.

Foreign girlfriend

Ok maybe need a bit more information here

She is almost finish in her engineer degree. She is a very alpha women when it comes to work. Very very smart. Is studying math at the side just for the giggles and stuff like this. She will earn more money than me IF she would come to my country (around 7-8k/month and Im at 5k). But she is also very pro family and submissive. She is just "alpha" at work I guess. Rest I can handle better than her which I should as a man anyway.

She doesnt like polish men thats true.

Also I do think I have +2 plus for foreign bonus. That will fade away if she moves.

Foreign girlfriend

I didn't know anything about this girl yet she matched two of the items in my list (alpha traits and complaining about the dating market in her country of origin). Don't you think that's a bad sign? My guess is she doesn't like Polish men because they don't shower her with attention and are not interested in her alpha job. The foreigners, however...

Also, how can a woman be pro-family and "alpha at work" at the same time? Does she plan to hire very pro-family maids and babysitters when she has kids?

Anyway, I don't want to be overly negative, maybe she really is a good girl and I'm being too grumpy. Just be prepared for disappointment if she moves to Switzerland, and keep an eye open for red flags.

Foreign girlfriend

0 red flag, yet she had slutty moments? What do you mean by this?

Dude, i'm no in no means a genius if it comes to women and game yet, but it seems to me you're trying to idealize her. She might be great, alright, but the thing you've deveoped these thoughts makes me come to the conclusion, that your fears will become reality, at least in most part.

I think lazy has the point here, and i dont say either that this will turn out to be bad, but you shouldn't depend on this girl. If she turns out to be a hoe in sweden, then you must be able to leave her

Foreign girlfriend

She slept with 7 men in total (age 22). Thats a red flag for me personaly but than again its 2018... almost all women I dated had above this.
I just have a gut feeling she will get bored fast and hard to maintain in my country
I do agree im a bit over excited cause she is doing anything to make me happy.

Foreign girlfriend

Do you want to wife her up?

Foreign girlfriend

Im thinking about it yes honestly. Had my share of women and it "feels" right.

Foreign girlfriend

She's 22

How old are you?

How many women have you "had" (both long and short term)?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Foreign girlfriend

About 4 girlfriends ltr and slept in total with about 23 women. I know its not that much since 8 from those 23 are just from 2017 lol. I started late.

Foreign girlfriend

Sounds like an inner game issue where you don't believe you're good enough amongst the competition.
She's pretty young so it's unlikely that you will wind up together. Just have fun while it lasts.

You've been going out for 3 months? Why are you thinking about the long term already?

The forum saying goes: "She's not yours, it's just your turn"
In another year, you can re-evaluate.

Foreign girlfriend

It sounds like she's coming either way, is that correct? I mean if she wants to work for her dad's company she will.

I am slightly more optimistic about this situation. One of the biggest detterramts for divorce is how much the wife's family likes the husband and disagrees with divorce. When her hamster/slutt/rationilizing/whatever the hell the forum calls it these days starts acting up, her family can ground her. If she'll be working with her dad all day, that can also act as a deterrent, so long as he really and truly likes you. Mom too. If she lives with her family or something like that, then there is some hope.

BUT.... you've only been dating for 3 months. That's not long at all. You don't have a good read on the situation and are feeling pure feelz right now.

Would she honestly stay in Poland if you just told her too? Regardless, just play it out and make sure she and you chill with her family a lot. Also you have to (emotionally, NOT physically) smack the shit out of any slight incling of attention whoring or sluttiness, and be up front that you will before she moves there. Make some red lines and ice her out of she even gets close. Going to the club with friends without you? Maybe ok if it's rare, but habitually or any particularly iffy behaviour then just walk the fuck away. Mr. T pities the fool who has time for unloyal hos.

*** FIN ***

Foreign girlfriend

Quote: (01-10-2018 09:45 AM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

It sounds like she's coming either way, is that correct? I mean if she wants to work for her dad's company she will.

I am slightly more optimistic about this situation. One of the biggest detterramts for divorce is how much the wife's family likes the husband and disagrees with divorce. When her hamster/slutt/rationilizing/whatever the hell the forum calls it these days starts acting up, her family can ground her. If she'll be working with her dad all day, that can also act as a deterrent, so long as he really and truly likes you. Mom too. If she lives with her family or something like that, then there is some hope.

BUT.... you've only been dating for 3 months. That's not long at all. You don't have a good read on the situation and are feeling pure feelz right now.

Would she honestly stay in Poland if you just told her too? Regardless, just play it out and make sure she and you chill with her family a lot. Also you have to (emotionally, NOT physically) smack the shit out of any slight incling of attention whoring or sluttiness, and be up front that you will before she moves there. Make some red lines and ice her out of she even gets close. Going to the club with friends without you? Maybe ok if it's rare, but habitually or any particularly iffy behaviour then just walk the fuck away. Mr. T pities the fool who has time for unloyal hos.

*** FIN ***

She will come anyway yes. But it's just for 3 months (at first) but her dad will be around at least which is good.

I guess I just see what times will bring and set my red lines before it gets out of hand. Maybe she has a lot more red flags that I just can't see now.

She would stay in Poland if I would move to Poland for sure. But its not so easy to just move to Poland lol.

Thanks Robert for your post. Helped me.