rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship books?

Relationship books?

Any tips for books discussing how to manage and grow long term relationships? For game there are all sorts of resources. But what about LTRs? How do I both keep them in love with me while simultaneously keep them feeling somewhat secure in the relationship while I go bang some other women on the side?

Relationship books?

The Rational Male. - Rolo Tomassi

Alpha Playboy Book 1 and 2 - Christian McQueen

Relationship books?

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman.

We often tend to naturally give love in the way that we prefer to receive love. People do not always love the same way and we tend to assume that something we do should be seen a certain way by our partner. I think that if you truly know how your partner can feel the most love, a deeper emotional connection can be achieved and your partner will be ready to do more things for you.

Relationship books?

Quote: (12-31-2017 12:23 PM)Lermontov Wrote:  

The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman.

We often tend to naturally give love in the way that we prefer to receive love. People do not always love the same way and we tend to assume that something we do should be seen a certain way by our partner. I think that if you truly know how your partner can feel the most love, a deeper emotional connection can be achieved and your partner will be ready to do more things for you.

[Image: 1uf27Y7.gif]

Relationship books?

There are several good books out there for long term relationship success. I have read way too many, but here are some good ones to work with.

Married Man's Sex Life
This is a classic book applying Red Pill Methodology on how to be happily married. Athol is planning on releasing an update in the next year or two.

What women Want when they test Men
Another Red Pill book on how to handle shit tests

Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages
This one was unexpectedly good about what people in really happy relationships do. More about how to approach your relationships with a mature and positive mindset. I would call this book "Red Pill Compatible". If you use a book like this, you will get shit tested a lot less because she's being treated well enough to not need to.

For Men Only
If you want to understand the female mindset for longer term happiness and how to avoid hurting her feelings... And avoid shit tests from giving her the comfort/beta angle, it is a good book.

"Sex God Method"
And naturally, how to fuck her so well she'll never be complaining about you in bed... And singing your praises to other women.

And I would argue that 5 Love Languages is not a bad book. It focuses on the "comfort" or "soft game" angle that a lot of women like in long term relationships, where they want a person who is pleasant to live with, and give them the affection in the way they want.

Relationship books?

Athol Kay's book is gold. I'd also recommend his other book "The Mindful Attraction Plan" about how to conceive and execute focus in your life, which will eliminate some relationship killers by improving your life in general.

Another that contains good relationship tips is No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover, although it's really about male actualization so the relationship tips are about setting boundaries.

I also recommend Dr. Laura Schlessinger's "10 Stupid Things (X) Do To Mess Up Their Lives" where (X) is a series including men, women and couples. Very insightful as to patterns of bad relationships, and in truth, I think the best relationship tips are about recognizing and avoid bad patterns of behavior and communication, rather than tips about how many dishes to wash (answer: 0 for both of you, get a cleaning lady).