rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I can't handle NOT been treated like a princess"

Last week my one of my fuck buddies decided to take the "fuck" out of our arrangement because I didn't want a relationship, second girl this summer I've lost because of this. I saw this coming though cause we've been arguing quite frequently up to that point and it got to a stage where any little thing I said was been construed as a lack of interest or that I didn't like her anymore or that I've found a new girl, her rationalization hamster was going out of control wondering why I was refusing to commit to her and constantly having to hold it at bay was getting tiresome.

So Saturday night the moment of truth came and we had good talk for an hour. The gist of the convo was basically that I wasn't attentive enough, wasn't complimentary enough, didn't care enough and then she dropped something that really tickled my ear buds "I just can't handle not been treated like a princess!" I looked at her and asked her does she know how ridiculous that sounds and then she sort of retracted what she said a bit and then tried to excuse it. I'm mean to be fair to this girl she's a cool chick and has alot going for her but what she said just illustrated how lame dudes make it harder for real players to step to and maintain expectations with these broads and at the same time totally warping the self perception of some of them out here at the same time.

Sometimes I think alot of the issues men face with women is self inflicted through lack of discipline and placing too much value in pussy [Image: dodgy.gif]. Anyways just my 2 cents.

PT

Young Sweet Jones

Show her this. These bitches don't understand the meaning of the word:

[Image: attachment.jpg3110]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Its good she is bringing up all there concerns...that means you are doing something right....

the only concern you should be worried about is if she says " you are not fucking me right"....

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Keep doing what you're doing. You're on the right track.

The minute she feels like she has you then she won't want you anymore.

If it's only about sex for you then keep it about sex. Be honest. If she can't handle it then cut her loose.

You're in charge. Not her.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-15-2011 11:05 AM)PrimeTime Wrote:  

Last week my one of my fuck buddies decided to take the "fuck" out of our arrangement because I didn't want a relationship, second girl this summer I've lost because of this. I saw this coming though cause we've been arguing quite frequently up to that point and it got to a stage where any little thing I said was been construed as a lack of interest or that I didn't like her anymore or that I've found a new girl, her rationalization hamster was going out of control wondering why I was refusing to commit to her and constantly having to hold it at bay was getting tiresome.

So Saturday night the moment of truth came and we had good talk for an hour. The gist of the convo was basically that I wasn't attentive enough, wasn't complimentary enough, didn't care enough and then she dropped something that really tickled my ear buds "I just can't handle not been treated like a princess!" I looked at her and asked her does she know how ridiculous that sounds and then she sort of retracted what she said a bit and then tried to excuse it. I'm mean to be fair to this girl she's a cool chick and has alot going for her but what she said just illustrated how lame dudes make it harder for real players to step to and maintain expectations with these broads and at the same time totally warping the self perception of some of them out here at the same time.

Sometimes I think alot of the issues men face with women is self inflicted through lack of discipline and placing too much value in pussy [Image: dodgy.gif]. Anyways just my 2 cents.

PT
In the midst of all the emotional hurricanes that swirl in the female brain, and the lies and self-deceptions that dominate her "love" life, the babes will, from time to time, blurt out the unvarnished truth. Because they believe the silly crap. Yours did when she said what she wanted.

Walt Disney was an absolute genius on so many levels -- businessman, visionary, artist, manager of talent -- but his overriding principle was to tap into the imagination of his audience and supply the fantasies the imagination craved. And boy, did he understand the imagination of the lizard.

Quote: (09-15-2011 11:31 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

If it's only about sex for you then keep it about sex. Be honest. If she can't handle it then cut her loose.

Yeah I was honest and straight up told her I don't want a relationship. I could have lied and said yeah and then once I'm back in uni in a couple of weeks time say I don't want one but I choose not to. I value her as a friend and overall her presence in my life has been a good thing so I respect her for that and besides i'm 22 and she's 27 so its understandable why she wants a relationship, something I'm not prepared to give her.

Young Sweet Jones

Quote: (09-15-2011 11:55 AM)PrimeTime Wrote:  

Yeah I was honest and straight up told her I don't want a relationship. I could have lied and said yeah and then once I'm back in uni in a couple of weeks time say I don't want one but I choose not to. I value her as a friend and overall her presence in my life has been a good thing so I respect her for that and besides i'm 22 and she's 27 so its understandable why she wants a relationship, something I'm not prepared to give her.

You know the age thing is kind of a big deal. Her being 27 means she's itching to settle down cause her girlfriends are probably all getting married and having kids. She's feeling left out.

YOU shouldn't be even thinking about marriage for at least another 10 years if at all. When you're 32 you'll be scamming on all the 24 year olds that like older guys.

There's a stigma that goes with being female, over 30, no kids and single. People look at them like there is something wrong with them. And there is!!

It's funnier when they get closer to 40 and are in the same situation. I know plenty of them. They're still holding out for their fantasy guy to sweep them off their feet, take them out of their parents' house and move them into his McMansion in Suburbia.

I know a few girls that have achieved that dream. But they're rare. Even when they get it it's not really what they expected. Now they have to cook and clean and be a happy little house wife. Which is a far cry from the party girl fuck buddies that they really are.

If she wants a serious relationship she should be looking for guys 32+.

As for you... focus on your career. Get your finances in order first. Then worry about being in a serious relationship. You shouldn't be considering marriage until you're willing and able to have kids.

Keep banging as many girls as you can until then.

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-15-2011 12:57 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-15-2011 11:55 AM)PrimeTime Wrote:  

You know the age thing is kind of a big deal. Her being 27 means she's itching to settle down cause her girlfriends are probably all getting married and having kids. She's feeling left out.

YOU shouldn't be even thinking about marriage for at least another 10 years if at all. When you're 32 you'll be scamming on all the 24 year olds that like older guys.

There's a stigma that goes with being female, over 30, no kids and single. People look at them like there is something wrong with them. And there is!!

It's funnier when they get closer to 40 and are in the same situation. I know plenty of them. They're still holding out for their fantasy guy to sweep them off their feet, take them out of their parents' house and move them into his McMansion in Suburbia.

I know a few girls that have achieved that dream. But they're rare. Even when they get it it's not really what they expected. Now they have to cook and clean and be a happy little house wife. Which is a far cry from the party girl fuck buddies that they really are.

If she wants a serious relationship she should be looking for guys 32+.

As for you... focus on your career. Get your finances in order first. Then worry about being in a serious relationship. You shouldn't be considering marriage until you're willing and able to have kids.

Keep banging as many girls as you can until then.

marriage? [Image: lol.gif] not even close man. I've got hot young freshers waiting when I resume uni in a couple of weeks, this aint the time for a relationship let alone marriage, [Image: hump.gif]. not done with this game for sure man.

PT

Young Sweet Jones

PT

PT, I salute you for not allowing this whore to break you. At some point she will leave you for some fuck who is willing to gamble his life on her, so no loss there. Take pics, videos, and experiment with her before she leaves. Perhaps after she leaves you will see her out in public with her new found slave one day, and you will have the biggest smile on your face from the all the filthy memories she provided you with.

Rock Steady,

Pusscrook

So Saturday night the moment of truth came and we had good talk for an hour. The gist of the convo was basically that I wasn't attentive enough, wasn't complimentary enough, didn't care enough and then she dropped something that really tickled my ear buds "I just can't handle not been treated like a princess!"

For FB - and even FWB - that's too much expectations here. Listening to her emotional rant for an hour? Tell her to find a boyfriend who'd be happy to treat her like a princess, and listen to her emotional rants about you and other men who treat her properly.

A girl's lucky if she even has contact information for me after we fuck. I screwed four girls in Europe during my trip last month. I can recall the names of two.

If you're gonna game you need to face facts: every relationship you get from this will come with an expiration date.

You're welcome to test that expiration date, but when the day comes that you can smell spoiled the minute you open it, it's time to move on. Collect your wins, toss aside your losses.

PT

Bro, why argue? If shes just a bang, NEVER argue. It just shows you care and you have feelings for her. If your just a real "fuckbuddy" who has NO serious intrest in her she wouldnt give a shit about your listening skills. Just calmly agree with her and tell her "you are a princess baby, and Im the king".

"Having a talk" never leads to more banging, it's a power play by her for some thing or another. Just the fact someone has the temerity to say "Let's have a talk" means you've lost the upper hand. They should be trying hard to keep up with how fun you are relative to their boring life.

"Having a talk" is like your boss calling you on the carpet, someone should not feel they have that kind of power over you if you can help it.

OP started this off saying he had a fuckbuddy then goes on to explain that they had 'long talks'. that's the problem right there. The only talking you should be doing with a fuckbuddy is the arrangement of the place and time to fuck. Or am I missing something here.

What you had there was a relationship and you blew it because you let her believe it was more than just fucking.

Quote: (09-16-2011 05:04 AM)silent_scope Wrote:  

OP started this off saying he had a fuckbuddy then goes on to explain that they had 'long talks'. that's the problem right there. The only talking you should be doing with a fuckbuddy is the arrangement of the place and time to fuck. Or am I missing something here.

What you had there was a relationship and you blew it because you let her believe it was more than just fucking.

Yeah you were missing something, we were never in a relationship and she knew that. The problem was she couldn't justify her investment in me without us been in a relationship hence she had to air out her feeling on saturday night to which I said ok and I haven't looked back since. There aren't any feelings involved if she said she wanted a relationship I said no moved on and haven't looked back. Hope that clears things up. My point here was how difficult it is to manage expectations with some women when they've been spoilt by other guys hence the quite obvious title of this thread.

PT

Young Sweet Jones

I find it kinda funny how the older players on this board immediately "got" where I'm coming from but the newer dudes don't, very interesting.

Young Sweet Jones

Quote: (09-16-2011 05:36 AM)PrimeTime Wrote:  

I find it kinda funny how the older players on this board immediately "got" where I'm coming from but the newer dudes don't, very interesting.

I'm surprised she retracted so quickly. SHe had already listed all the things you were not doing and usually a barrage of "other things you should be doing to earn my "love" because my friends boyfriend is doing it", immediately follows such a demand. Had you given in, you would've created a mega-monster and I can assure you , you would've been shitting in your socks from depression a few months from now. You totally handled that.

Pusscrook

This has never happened to me because I never treat the girls like they're anything more than jump-offs -- if they are just jump-offs.

Initially chicks do control the sex (until you hit that shit right), but a man always controls the nature of the relationship.

When a girl really likes you, especially when she likes the sex you give her, she'll accept the relationship that you give her (you: man, her: jump-off).

P.S. Arguing with females who really don't mean anything to you is a no-no; arguing is for when you actually give a fuck.

I think that guy's age might actually be detrimental to a woman finding a successful long-term relationship. When I was younger (say, 20), my idea of love was to find one girl my age, love her and probably marry her/have kids with her if all things were good for a few years. Of course, girls always ignored and LJBF-ed me and went for pump 'n' dumps, which were often with older men with whom it was quite obvious that they would never give them a relationship.

Several years have passed since that, and I developed more game and options, and am much happier with what I have, meaning that I would never commit so seriously. It would take significantly more time and quality, and then maybe not even then. I.e. sex, then maybe a relationship, then if the's good maybe a serious relationship. Now those same girls are starting to feel the clock and are whining about why men won't commit and how men date only younger women and pump 'n' dump, when they themselves were chasing them in their prime.

Well, duh.

Just another story of the 'nice guy syndrome' and what it does to both sexes.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-17-2011 07:45 PM)jariel Wrote:  

This has never happened to me because I never treat the girls like they're anything more than jump-offs -- if they are just jump-offs.

Initially chicks do control the sex (until you hit that shit right), but a man always controls the nature of the relationship.

When a girl really likes you, especially when she likes the sex you give her, she'll accept the relationship that you give her (you: man, her: jump-off).

P.S. Arguing with females who really don't mean anything to you is a no-no; arguing is for when you actually give a fuck.

Arguing was the wrong word to use. It was more like her getting frustrated at my indifference and her trying to carve out more investment from me. We've never actually had a real "argument".

Young Sweet Jones

Quote: (09-17-2011 07:45 PM)jariel Wrote:  

But most guys bend over backwards and start every argument by defaulting to the position of the bad guy.

I remember when my brother broke up with his girlfriend of many years (they had two kids together). She went monkey shit and just basically kept coming after him hard until he gave into everything. They're married now and she runs the whole show basically by threatening to go psycho at the drop of a hat.

It kills me, because if she's willing to do anything to get you back, then you (should) control the relationship end-to-end. All you ever have to do to get your way is leave!

Yet, look how many guys, even when it is obvious the chick will do anything to keep the guy, manage to not dominate the relationship. Frankly, I think 90% of the human race, male or female, wants to be a submissive bitch in an BDSM relationship. Relationships seem to be nothing but a race to the bottom of a butt pyramid.