rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't go beyond petting

Can't go beyond petting

I met girl and I was on about 5 dates with her. On third date I kissed her (bit late, I know). On 4th and 5th we kissed passionately and I was able to play with her clitoris -- she was real wet -- I could touch her breast under her bra but whenever I tried to insert a finger or take off bra she stopped me.

Dating wise she invest -- prepared dinner for me, invited to her sister birthday, buys wine, she bought Christmas present for me etc.

From one side she is looking like good LTR material and she wants me to be her BF but on the other I can't get sex. I want to give her few more dates before I say goodbye. Do you have similar experiences and can advice something?

Can't go beyond petting

Stop trying. She already knows that you want it. If you suddenly stop trying she will think something is wrong, like she has Vag odor or something. I wouldn't even initiate kissing her. What you're currently doing is not working , so try something else.

Can't go beyond petting

Quote: (12-28-2017 03:21 PM)dark_g Wrote:  

Stop trying. She already knows that you want it. If you suddenly stop trying she will think something is wrong, like she has Vag odor or something. I wouldn't even initiate kissing her. What you're currently doing is not working , so try something else.

I agree with you 100% that I should try something else but I'm not sure what. I was thinking about putting everything on knife edge (high risk, high reward). I intended to tell her that If there is no passion between us (there is but no enough) then it does not make any sense. I'm afraid that If I stop kissing her and be sexual with her then I will fall into friendzone. Also how should my dates look like? Just talking?

I also suspect she may be still a virgin or she may try with some other guy but of course I'm only guessing.

Can't go beyond petting

Quote: (12-28-2017 03:23 PM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2017 03:21 PM)dark_g Wrote:  

I agree with you 100% that I should try something else but I'm not sure what. I was thinking about putting everything on knife edge (high risk, high reward). I intended to tell her that If there is no passion between us (there is but no enough) then it does not make any sense. I'm afraid that If I stop kissing her and be sexual with her then I will fall into friendzone. Also how should my dates look like? Just talking?

I also suspect she may be still a virgin or she may try with some other guy but of course I'm only guessing.

If she wanted to friendzone you, she wouldn't even let you kiss her or take her temperature. She's expecting you to try getting in her pants.

For the next two dates don't initiate anything sexual and see what her reaction is. What have you got to lose?

Can't go beyond petting

Quote: (12-28-2017 03:41 PM)dark_g Wrote:  

If she wanted to friendzone you, she wouldn't even let you kiss her or take her temperature. She's expecting you to try getting in her pants.

For the next two dates don't initiate anything sexual and see what her reaction is. What have you got to lose?

What reaction should I expect and how should I proceed if it happens?

Can't go beyond petting

I think she's holding off sex because you took too long to escalate and she got an LTR vibe from you. Now she wants you to be committed to her before giving it to you. Had you acted more aggressively, you might have banged in the 1st or 2nd date.

You can still try to convince her. How much did you work on foreplay and getting her wet? Take her to your place and have a really long, slow session. Drive her crazy. If she's letting you play with her clit, I'm sure you can bang her if you push the right buttons.

Another question is, do you want to have an LTR with her? If you don't, try a couple of dates more. If you do want an LTR, just keep doing what you're doing, I'm sure you're close.

Can't go beyond petting

Quote: (12-28-2017 04:58 PM)lazy Wrote:  

I think she's holding off sex because you took too long to escalate and she got an LTR vibe from you. Now she wants you to be committed to her before giving it to you. Had you acted more aggressively, you might have banged in the 1st or 2nd date.

You can still try to convince her. How much did you work on foreplay and getting her wet? Take her to your place and have a really long, slow session. Drive her crazy. If she's letting you play with her clit, I'm sure you can bang her if you push the right buttons.

Another question is, do you want to have an LTR with her? If you don't, try a couple of dates more. If you do want an LTR, just keep doing what you're doing, I'm sure you're close.

Agreed. If this is LTR material, then go with the flow at this point. If you were trying to get a quick bang, that window has closed.

Can't go beyond petting

How old are you?

Can't go beyond petting

Who the fuck has time for this nonsense?

You have a green light to make heavy physical contact?

Escalate heavily towards sex, not finger fucking. If she stops you short then put your jacket on and leave. Turn your phone off for 24 hours. Turn it back on and then see what shakes out of the tree.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Can't go beyond petting

A five date no Kate?

She may be a virgin or young and sweet and innocent?

Hang in there, the bang is close, we can all smell it....

Can't go beyond petting

Leonard coming in this thread [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: 80638bc27f92ac7dd085c8eeeb2a37d91a346fda...35fd5b.jpg]

Spot on advice, you were too timid with your escalation, but at one point if she doesnt get with the program either freeze her out or do the above sugested dread game.

Next time, alcohol and candles. A few bucks really save your life.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Can't go beyond petting

Guys at that point I'm pretty convinced she is a virgin. I think that's why she gives so much LMR.

Can't go beyond petting

Age?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Can't go beyond petting

she is 24

Can't go beyond petting

PT's recipe for banging virgins

1.Invite her over to watch a movie.
2. Sit on sofa (or bed) in your underwear. Tell her to get comfortable too and not to worry...nothings going to happen
3. Watch 5-10 min of movie while cuddling
4. Go for makeout

Next step is critical

5. As you escalate do NOT go for her panties. I repeat: Do NOT try to take her panties off. You can rub her hooha outside the panties
6. Get her good and warmed up
7. While kissing put her hand on your hard pecker outside your underwear. This is where you leverage millions of years of evolution / biological wiring to get her "desire" to overcome the "fear". Her feeling your hard cock will turn her on immensely and is less "invasive" than an assault on her pussy
8. Put her hand in your underwear or better yet pull them totally off. Make her keep stroking your pole (or wittle pee pee ...whatever the case may be). Grab her hand and wrap it around your meatsicle if you have to

From there you just keep pushing forward. At worst case you'll get a hand job or even a blow job but at least you dont end up with blue balls

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Can't go beyond petting

I also have the same issue in not escalating hard enough. Thanks for responses in thread, any other advice?

Can't go beyond petting

If you have your fingers on her pussy and she's still giving you a hard time there are 3 things you can do:

1. Keep pushing: take her hand and put it on your dick, slowly careless her back while kissing, go for more sensitive areas like the neck. Don't just focus on her pussy. Girls go crazy when you touch them all over not just in one spot. Remember that you don't need to take off her bra to fuck her so don't focus too much on that. Once you stick it inside she'll take off the bra herself. Keep switching positions so that you end up on top of her and slowly remove her clothes. This can take hours with girls that are not very sexually active so be patient.

2. Stop what you're doing, get a new drink, change the song etc and start a conversation as if nothing happened. Let her sit there wondering what the fuck is going on ? Why did he stop ? After a while start making out and repeat the process until you can take off her clothes. You may have to repeat this 3-4 times.

3. Kick her out. Tell her you're tired and that you have a lot of things to do the next day. You're a high value guy with a lot of options, hint that you may not see each other again because of your busy schedule. You have to make her regret not taking advantage of the present situation but you have to be subtle.
If she leaves stop texting her for a while, be more vague in your conversations, let her wait a couple weeks before meeting again. It's important that you don't invite her over right way. Take her to a coffee shop first.

I've had good success with all 3 approaches. I was once at a girl's house and was about to leave with blue balls after a similar situation. I had my shoes and my jacket on and was reaching for the door. The girl hugged me, we kissed and then gave me a blowjob while standing there with my clothes on. Girls are emotional, use it to your advantage.

Can't go beyond petting

I've met with her yesterday. I decided I don't want to waste any more time and I had pessimistic thoughts so I decided if she won't sex me then I will do some dread game and if that does not help I will kick her out.

She asked that I come for her on the tram stop. I used to do that by I won't her to feel to much cozy with me so I teased her and did not come. She appeared at my door. We sat on sofa and I have poured her wine. After 20 minutes she says it is not convenient so I tell her we will watch some movie. She says it is good idea so I tell her we watch on the bed (that was my plan anyway because last time she did not want to go to bed). She put some resistance but I do not hear conviction in her voice so I say "come on" and go to bedroom. We watch "cruel intentions". It is good movie because I compare her to actresses and tease her whether she is naughty or good virgin. After 20 minutes I try to kiss her she refuses. I didn't expect her to refuse a kiss. After 3 minutes I try again she kisses for 30 second and disconnects. I try two one more time and it is the same. I want to do dread game at this point by in front of her I loose conviction I head when I played the situation in my mind. I take her hand and caress her for 5 minutes. She asked to do some palm reading. I'm surprised but I tell her some mambo jumbo about love, life, intelligence and 5 children then I try to kiss her again. She disconnects after 30 seconds. I'm fed up at this point.

I decide to do a dread game at this point. I don't feel 100% confident but enough is enough:
Me: don't I turn you on?
She: it is not this.
Me: it must be it because it looks like this.
She: it's too fast
Me: if there is not chemistry between us I understand.
She: It's it's just to fast.
Me: If there is not passion why we waste our time?

then she uses some other excuse so I tell her "Let's just be friends". I saw on her face and hear in her voice that that it struck her like a hammer. She says "what?". I continue with this kind of talk and she says that it's all new to her and I probably already know so I tell her that I know. She also ask what are we and if I like her. I just tell her that if I wouldn't like her I wouldn't meet with her. I see she likes the answer. Then she uses another test and ask me whether we meet only for "physical pleasures" (she means sex) and I tell her that there was no such pleasures between us. She accepts this logical answer with a push. I see this so I kiss her.

Now she kisses passionately. She has buttoned shirt so I start to unbutton it. It's going very slow so after second button. She says let me do that and takes it off. I take of the bra and immediately go for the leggings. I try to take it of with tights and pants in one move. They are very tight so she takes her off her self and ask me to help her. She is naked. So we are kissing. I give her finger job and lick her there. She gives me a blow job. I tell her that maybe we try to go inside her. She accepts it very happily. Unfortunately all the time she was very stressed and to tight to enter. We tried few times but she all shivered from the stress. So it ended with blow job and petting. Next time I hope she will be more relaxed and I will be able to go inside her.

TLDR;
At the beginning she did not want even to kiss (big regress). Dread game makes wonders especially let's just be friends line. She was virgin and to tight to enter. Next time we will try again.

Can't go beyond petting

Good job mate.

What's next is up to you. Frankly I dont recommend going further unless you really like her. At 24 and still a virgin is weird in Poland... And if you take her virginity then dump her soon after you will devastate her.

If you like her and want a girlfriend stick with it.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Can't go beyond petting

Good work OP.

Maybe now you need advice on cherry sex.

My experience, once with a virgin and once with a woman in her forties with tension issues (definitely not a virgin that one) was them sniffing amyl nitrate or 'poppers' did the trick. With the virgin I introduced it, with the forty something she whipped it out from under her bed.

But if you want to LTR her then you can afford to go slow. The sex will be more memorable and meaningful for her than it will be for you (whatever you two do) so take it easy and take your time.. [Image: smile.gif]

Can't go beyond petting

For those still interested I will describe how it went.

date n+1:
I met her again. I invited her to my house. We sat and talked for 30 minutes. After this time I said we have movie to finish. She said she did not like this move. I said I like it. I took laptop and my drink to bedroom. She said was not going. I asked her to give me her glass of wine. She pass it to me and I took it to bedroom. She says I must ask her. I go to her kneel on the couch took her up and take her to bedroom. We watch movie for some time and I try to kiss her. She refuses. I don't remember what I did but after a while we kissed again and then she undressed. I could not enter her again because she was super tense. She shivered from stress. So I asked her to give me a blowjob. It was good but she did not let me finish inside her mouth like before and I was lying on my back so I shoot the load like a fountain and it finished on my stomach and bed.

Good:
- I did not asked her when she wanted to. If I did so I would show that I'm weaker and that the sex is a price. I just pick her up and took to the bedroom

date n+2:
Again I invited her to my house. I was bit afraid that it will become monotonous but I knew I have to fuck her or attraction my fizzle out and I will lost my confidence in a result. This time she brought a cake that she maid. Again after some time of talking I started to kiss her. After some time without any reason I picked her up and took her to bedroom. Clothes where flying in a matter of seconds. After some kissing and caressing I gave her cunnilingus then I tried to enter. She was tense so I only inserted like 2 centimeters. I started to push and pull gently while kissing her. After 3 minutes she said that I won't manage. I told her to "calm down. The goal of it is to be pleasant". After few second I repeated few times "easy", "calm down". I never believed that such words work but I said them instinctively and they worked. After few minutes my dick was all in excluding last centimeter. I fucked her form maybe 15 minutes then I came.

After sex she said "so I should go home now". I sensed shit test (her wanting me to ask her to stay) so I tell her "if you want then go". I put my cloths on and started to talk to her casually. We moved to couch and talked 30 minutes more. Then she messaged her sister to come and take her home.

Good:
- Calming her down with simple word ("easy", "relax") and assuring it that the goal is for it to be pleasant worked.
- Trying new things even if I'm not fully convinced is good thing because sometime they work. (I mean calming her)
- Picking her up and just taking her to bedroom while kissing same time
- Not falling for her shit test ("I should go now") but agreeing and just doing what I wanted (talk a little bit more) casually worked.

Can't go beyond petting

Gentlemen: when analyzing these types of scenarios it might be useful to have a cultural context. IMNSHO i believe that the woman’s provenance can have an effect on how one might approach her.

Opinions?