rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which city is best for a black guy? La-Nyc-Mia

I have a list of colleges that I plan on attending and these are the main cities that are the options(other than tuscon, az). I need some imput because I don't want to be in a very intolerant city when it comes to interracial dating.

I ask because I need to be in a very 'open minded' environment because I love all types of women(specifically latina and italian women). I don't want to be in a area where race is ALWAYS a issue.

Here is things people told me so far:

NYC- Cost of living is too damn high, they have a high state tax, Bedbug problem, racist white girls

LA- Gang problems, Latina's hate black guys, competitive for jobs

Mia- Latina's and whites hate blacks x100, very humid year round, expensive housing(not Ny level though).

So could you guys give your input if you lived in these cities(or still live there) or people you know opinions of these cites.

Girls in any major cities with colleges hate black guys so you mave have to look into schools in Africa

Latinas hate black guys?!?!?

from my experience.

The urban latinas def date and fuck bruthas. Esp the boricas and dominicanas.

This is in NC the south mind you.

So id imagine it would be more common and accepted up north esp in NYC with tons a fricking urban latinas

Try Baltimore or Maryland in General. I'm friends with a few white girls that live there. They all date black guys.

They said that Maryland is all either Rednecks or Black men. So that's what they have to choose from.

What kind of girl are you looking to date?

Team Nachos

This is a great first post. Where's Tuth? I smell something.
He's back!

Quote: (09-15-2011 10:14 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This is a great first post. Where's Tuth? I smell something.
He's back!

LOL that explains the absurdity of your first comment in this thread.

Quote: (09-15-2011 09:06 AM)EmperorLelouch Wrote:  

I have a list of colleges that I plan on attending and these are the main cities that are the options(other than tuscon, az). I need some imput because I don't want to be in a very intolerant city when it comes to interracial dating.

I ask because I need to be in a very 'open minded' environment because I love all types of women(specifically latina and italian women). I don't want to be in a area where race is ALWAYS a issue.

NYC- Cost of living is too damn high, they have a high state tax, Bedbug problem, racist white girls

Mia- Latina's and whites hate blacks x100, very humid year round, expensive housing(not Ny level though).

So could you guys give your input if you lived in these cities(or still live there) or people you know opinions of these cites.

Bruh, if I were you, I would seriously consider going to college outside the US. Some countries to consider: Sweden, Norway, Australia...and, if you learn Portuguese: Brasil. No shit. I wish I was back in college. The economy in America is piss poor now. You're lucky you don't have to deal with the labor market now.

Have you considered trying to score in a trailer park? Those redneck bitches love illegitimate nappy-headed kids. This would also address the cost of living issues.

Dude? World-class cities full of rich white guys tend to be tough places to be a regular black guy. That said, there is always a contingent of white women in any part of America that is craving a black man to fill them up.

As for the cost of living complaints, you can't list three world-class cities and then bitch about the cost of living. Period. Ever. Truth is, if you're not prepared to burn through two or three thousand dollars a week, the big, world-class cities are off-limits.

In conclusion, try Green Bay or maybe Duluth.

No contest. NYC is the best. Everyone knows all three of these cities are expensive. Why is that such a shock? If you can't afford to live the way you want in a particular city. DON'T GO THERE!

I think all major cities would do just fine for us. Sure there may be some girls that might not feel us, but that applies to everybody. Its to our advantage sometimes because we stick out [Image: smile.gif]. I haven't really seen being black as a disadvantage in any major city so far.

I think those are your personal views and not what someone has "told you", Usually people that view things the way you do are racist themselves, you'll be miserable anywhere you go unless you change your way of thinking kid.

I would recommend a real college town...Schools like Indiana...Purdue...Florida...Colorado..Wisconsin.....get a real college experience....and not having to compete with guys like on this forum who have experience game and money....who are trying to pull college chicks from your mouth...

YOu will get plenty of ass in small town as all these women are willing to experiment...read MIXXs report from Dakotas...

Most of the black students in these schools are all college athletes and chicks want to bang them...you dont have to be a college athlete but if you look like one you get automatic pussy...

Also college campuses are change agents and more open minded than the rest of the society so you wont have discrimination issues...just keep positive attitude and get involved on campus...

last but not least.....choosing a college should depend on value of their educational programs and how they fit into your future...

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Two words: Nor Cal.

Brothas receive more love than they can handle in this part of the country. Can't remember the name of this famous football player who said something like "nor cal is the best place to be for a black man"

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (09-15-2011 04:11 PM)FilMor Wrote:  

Usually people that view things the way you do are racist themselves

Or, they're just whining and attributing their failures to racism. Gameless guys like easy answers and there ain't an answer easier than racism.

Quote: (09-15-2011 04:11 PM)FilMor Wrote:  

I think those are your personal views and not what someone has "told you", Usually people that view things the way you do are racist themselves, you'll be miserable anywhere you go unless you change your way of thinking kid.

No they are what people told me. I only been to one of those cities( nyc) once and I didn't interact with any locals other than the people behind the cashier. I don't anything about the people in those cities and thier opinion on dating black dudes.

I attend on going to Ucla,Usc,Nyu, or UoM(University of Miami) so I want to hear of black dudes experiences gaming girls in these 3 cities.

If everyone hates blacks on your list, why don't you date black girls?

Latinas hate black guys in L.A.?? Thanks for the tip. Now I'll have to call up all my Latina fuck buddys and tell them it's over.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (09-15-2011 08:09 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

If everyone hates blacks on your list, why don't you date black girls?

[Image: lol.gif]

*sigh* I see no one is going to take this thread seriously. Thanks for the answers.

Quote: (09-16-2011 01:12 AM)EmperorLelouch Wrote:  

*sigh* I see no one is going to take this thread seriously. Thanks for the answers.

There are tons of ghetto latinas that love black guys in mia. you just need some swag and act like a thug.

Quote: (09-16-2011 04:01 AM)latinapuslover Wrote:  

There are tons of ghetto latinas that love black guys in mia. you just need some swag and act like a thug.

[Image: lol.gif]

Young Sweet Jones

Quote:Quote:

We've had many trolls asking similar questions that you have. For us to take race questions seriously, it helps to have some standing in the community (i.e. post for a while).

Miami first choice..

I'd avoid Miami.

Anyone going to college in Miami is going to be exposed to a majority of latinas who are "middle-class" and see themselves as white.

I don't think this dude is going to be trying to scoop in Allapattah and Cutler Ridge.

I got peeps in Miami, black, who clean up. Miami is a haven for punani.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards